Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Family Members Only] The Ghost Family - Important pg. 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we make a herd from this?
  Yes a herd of SEXIES!
  No keep it how it is..family related.
  Other (Please post you opinion in the thread)
View Results

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 pm
Muffins I love the familiar 8D <3333

owo *Listens to every ones opinions about the lines* <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:57 pm
My vote is for no as well. It just doesn't seem to fit within the inner family, especially in the earlier generations.

In those outside the family, I could see it.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:20 am
I'm just going to take it as a no for alt lines since not everyone is posting in here. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:19 am
*Pokes thread* owo

I think I'm going to make a family echo  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:22 pm
JUSTICE IS COMIIIIIIIIIIIING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...That is All....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:28 pm
Congrats xD  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:37 pm
Yay, congrats Muffin <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 pm
Important Reminder

Now I know I forget to mention this...but this family takes pride in lifemating only. If you fling any member of the family their is a good chance your not going to be in the family anymore or disgraced by those in the family.

Now I know everyone is entitled to their own way of thinking and what they do. Frankly I don't care if you fling your stallion or mare to every available Soq. That is you, but know that the consequences will be severe inside the family.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:15 pm
In addition to what Panda said, since I am going to own Faith (eventually), she won't look very highly on those who are in flings as well as those that the fling with.

HOWEVER, since she believes that children are innocent (unless they do the same thing), she will treat them with respect (even though she won't do the same for the parents).

That is all (:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:25 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX
Important Reminder

Now I know I forget to mention this...but this family takes pride in lifemating only. If you fling any member of the family their is a good chance your not going to be in the family anymore or disgraced by those in the family.

Now I know everyone is entitled to their own way of thinking and what they do. Frankly I don't care if you fling your stallion or mare to every available Soq. That is you, but know that the consequences will be severe inside the family.

Waht about Adalyn who was set to fling before any of the family stuff was gong on..? Is she going to be discrased? I never knew there would be a family when i found her fling mate...  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:41 am
She might be the only one excused from it, but still it is up to Heart since she owns Faith and I'm sure when Gabriel meets her he won't be too happy about it.

e____e I never wanted all this mess up to happen and honestly it's something I don't have the time or energy to set right at the moment. My finals are fast approaching so I don't know what time I will have.

But if it is a big problem Nuki I will think of something.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 am
Ah ok well i hope its not a huge problem if i knew she would have a faimily i would of not lined her up for flings sweatdrop I dont really want to brake any of me promised breeding's that would be kind of unfair to those who were expecting..I also dont want her to be hated because of it though *Sigh* What to do  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:48 am
OKAY~! I understand the no-flinging thing completely, and I will NOT fling Justice, as I dont want her to be kicked out/disgraced by ANYONE....epsecially Gabe or Gwyn (gabe she hates and gwyn she loves xD)

BUT we came up with a possible solution because we believe that the babies AND the RP will be epicly awesome.

SO here it goes: Akemi is already supposed to be lifemated to another mare BUT before this happens, Justice and him could lifemate/plan to lifemate, but after the first breeding he can just poof, and the herd/family and Justice and the kiddies will just think something bad happened to him? I dunno, I just really dont want Justice to be disgraced T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 am
@Muffins - I think that will work. Seeing as how it wouldn't be Justice's fault for him leaving.

@Nuki - I will just excuse her from it since she wasn't in the initial idea.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 am
Important!

With much thinking...
I have come to the conclusion that it's best that I don't strictly have the family be life mating.
If I exempt one person then I know it will cause a chain reaction of people wanting to be exempt from it and I really don't want to deal with that.
So I'm making it your choice. I'm not saying you will not face some brunt about it from the family. Everyone has their own opinion. I'm not saying some of the family won't have issues with your Soq after they fling.
They won't be banned or exiled from the family.
But don't expect everyone in the family to not have an issue with it.
I think this is more fair then simply telling everyone they have to lifemate since not everyone does that.

If there is an issue with this let me know via PM and PLEASE PM me about any kind of mating or flinging. I just want to be kept in the loop so I can add it to the front page or something. nwn

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff