Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Whomping Willow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

She supposed, now that they were in the little homey hole thing, that she should have thought things through a bit more. Panting from the near-death experience- - - and for once she didn't have to exaggerate, it was shitscary and she was honestly ready to just drop and roll and begin screaming - - - it only took a few seconds for the blonde to go from exhausted to shooting up like a deer on crack before turning on the older girl.

Pushing herself up from the floor on her elbows, Anastasia reared up and swung a punch at the taller brunette's arm, an indignant expression on her face as she scowled impressively at her companion. "Oh my go-- what were you thinking?!" Anastasia demanded hotly. "You could have been killed!" Resisting the urge to break out in a stream of nonsense (note. asdjhfajsgdfjgdhjfahjsdks) Anastasia let out a groan before dropping back down on the floor, blonde curls splayed as she looked around their location. Dusty, all wood and floorboards and. . . . they. . . . just fell into the Whomping Willow. Tensing slightly now, Anastasia remained still where she was. Where were they, exactly?

Was this Wonderland? If so, she was going to be severely disappointed. Turning to her companion again, Anastasia furrowed her brows in confusion, an inquiring face on as she voiced out her thoughts. "Where. . . are we?" she put out cautiously, looking around their surroundings once more. It was no holiday park and her day just got more interesting, but in light of her safety, maybe she'd be better off questioning things for once.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
d o w n t h e r a b b i t h o l e !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: guh, i'm so sorry for her all over the place-ness

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria propped herself up onto her butt and stared up at the exit before pushing herself up off the ground. This is it, she realized. I'm under the Whomping Willow. A large grin spread across her face as she continued to gaze up at part of the trunk that she could see. It was weird, really. This hole was deeper than she imagined it would have been, and not only was it hiding something, but it led somewhere. Alexandria turned her head to stare down the long tunnel, and naturally, curiosity wanted to burst from her brain.

About a millisecond after pain had struck against the arm holding her wand, the brunette's free hand cupped over her skin as the girl turned on her heel to stand over the blonde brat. The girls glared at each other as the firstie erupted in anger. A scoff escaped Alexandria's throat as she took in what the younger girl had said. "What was I thinking? What were you thinking?!" As far as Alex knew, there was enough distance between her and the willow for it to miss if it had tried to hit her. "I wasn't the one who pushed-" Her free hand slid off of her bruised arm and shoved Blondie as she continued, "-myself towards the plant of doom out there!"

Turning on her heel, Alexandria strutted towards the lengthening tunnel. Because it was rather dark and hard to see clearly, the brunette drew out her wand and cast, "Lumos." A single ball of light flared up at the end of the Gryffindor's wand, shining brightly. The underground cave lit up all around her to reveal more wooden floorboards leading through the tunnel, which still didn't reveal what lay at the other end.

Upon hearing the younger girl's tense voice, Alexandria stopped dead in her tracks. "I. . . I dunno." Admittedly, this had been her first time down here- - wherever here was. The lion spun back around, her dark eyes locked on the other girl's blue ones. The brunette cocked an eyebrow and said, "Only one way to find out."

Lady Pomegranates

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

It only took a roll of her eyes for the other girl's reaction to take place. A retort already ready on her lips, it sadly dies a quick death as she was shoved, letting out an indignant gasp along with it. Honestly, save someone from being brained and people s**t all over you instead of a thank you! Sometimes she wondered why she bothered being nice to people, for God's sake. But no, that would be terrible. With another annoyed roll of her eyes, Anastasia decided to hold her tongue, instead getting up and dusting herself off as she stood next to the other girl. Reaching behind her in her back pocket for a hair tie, the Slytherin pulled back blonde curls into a high bun, sighing happily as the small, faint breeze blew against her skin. That was better.

"I never knew there was something else under the willow," she murmured, slipping out her wand and following the other girl. To be honest, the wand was just for show- - - she was much better with her hands than she was with her wand. Casting a Lumos as well, Anastasia walked alongside her, hearing the faint tap of their shoes against the floor. Oh, they would be in so much trouble if they got caught.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
d o w n t h e r a b b i t h o l e !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: I AM SORRY FOR THE CRAP SHROT POST Q3Q

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:37 am
User Image
User Image

Alexandria braced herself for a shove or a punch, for she had expected the blonde girl to retort. However, that would only lead to the girls scrapping it out since the Gryffindor wouldn't let herself lose in a fight, especially not against some younger - - what house was she in?

Before Alexandria could continue walking through the tunnel and risk detention for the rest of the year - - not that she wouldn't get into a ton of trouble if she was caught just being under the willow - - she had to find out who she was doing business with. Ignoring the blonde girl's comment, Alex asked, "What house did you get sorted into?" The next question she would ask was obvious. After all, the brunette referred to her as Blondie.

Lady Pomegranates

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Gate -> Whomping Willow

David was well nervous... very nervous. You'd think a giant tree would help. Sadly it did no such thing. Although it did take away from his worry about Shayna's answer. That thing was intimidating for sure. In all fairness David didn't really have this planned. He just figured if he didn't ask now he was probably going to chicken out and not do it all together.

With a brave soul and nervous smile David stopped a safe distance away from the willow and went onto explain. "I know you're probably confused on why I picked here of all places. First off I'm sure a tree isn't going to look at me any differently if this comes out completely wrong or not. So onto what I wanted to ask you." he said taking a deep breath he continued.

"I know you've been wondering when we're going to talk about our future together, and I know it seems like I've been avoiding it. As you probably have figured out based on the fact I am what I am, I'll be moving out as soon as I get a job after we graduate this year. So, I was wondering if you might... want to... I don't know... get a place together?" David asked cautiously. It was as if he was afraid she'd say no or something. "I just thought being with you would make life a hell of a lot better then it is without you." David honestly didn't know if she'd say yes, or no. A part of him hoped that she'd say yes.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Qudditch Uniform

OOC: ---

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: just the uniform

User Image

Shayna stopped when he let go of her hand and stopped. He took a second to compose himself which had her curiousity running. She wanted to know. Now... As he started she chuckled slightly. "I don't think anyone would judge you. But if it makes you feel better than I'm glad." She said curiously crossing one arm over her belly and the other resting against her hand.

When he asked his question... At first her eyes widened. He was actually asking... For her to move in with him?! She blushed lightly and nodded slowly before throwing her arms around his neck. "Yes... Of course. Oh David! Thank you!" She said ever so quietly but ever so happily.

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:33 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Whomping Willow

“You sure my wording might sound terrible?” David asked Shayna before going into explaining why he brought her all the way out to the Whomping Willow. Now that it was out in the open he hoped she’d say yes. David was in shock at her reaction. He knew it would mean something but he didn’t know it would mean this much. Hearing her quiet words David wrapped his arms around her. “You’re welcome…” he said still in slight shock. He was just glad he could make her happy.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Qudditch Uniform

OOC: ---

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: just the uniform

User Image

Shayna stood there a moment wrapped around him and wrapped in his arms. Just taking in his smell, and how happy she was that he DID want her in his life. No matter what he was. But during that time she also realized that she had probably sounded really dumb and she blushed brightly pulling back a little, not out of his embrace, but just enough so she could look at him. "I... uh... I'm sorry. That must have sounded really dumb..." She said thinking about her way of accepting his offer. Ugh she felt awful now!

But her response was reasonable... In a logical way. This meant he wanted her in his life. At least somewhere! And living together would be great as well, she wouldn't have to worry so much about him.

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:17 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Winter had gone by so fast...his vacation, which he spent at Hogwarts that year...was gone. Half the year...gone. It seemed time had been getting faster and faster as his years went. Before he knew it, it was spring time and there he was...waiting for Alex in a clearing. The two had planned to do this much earlier, but the winter came quickly and the plan was postponed to a future date...to which he solemnly agreed: one, because he didn't want to go out in the cold...and two, he didn't want to go out in the cold.

He sat there for a bit...laying on his back and looking up at the sky, lost in the pools of blue that it provided. It was like an escape to him. Ever since Ronna's Theo-land rant, he had changed a bit, trying to learn to take other's feeling in to account...as hard as it was to understand at times for him. Theo...in general...was a generally unsympathetic person, but he had to learn to be. Great, just another thing to learn.

As he sat there, deep in thought, he for once, did not grow impatient, knowing the girl was usually late. As much as he wanted to grow impatient, he had not.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

After the freezing winter months, it was nice that the weather was finally changing for the better. The snow that covered the school grounds melted into the ground which caused the grass to turn muddy and soggy. But hey, they had to get through the storm to find the rainbow, or something like that. No, wait, sun and rain together caused a rainbow… Maybe the saying was to find the sunshine? Either way, this weather was going to get better eventually. The ice which lay overtop any water melted which meant Alexandria and Theo could finally do what they had wanted to do since Autumn: to explore the tunnel under the Whomping Willow without the fear of slipping, and then dying because the crazy tree would be sure to swing its branches towards them.

Mud stained the front and sides of Alexandria’s boots as she trekked over the grassy hills towards the Whomping Willow, where Theo laid, staring at the sky. “It’s not too bright for ya, mate?” she asked, approaching the boy. Dark eyes flicked from Theo up to the top of the tree. It’s a lot bigger than I remember… she thought, replaying the image in her head from when she and Anastasia scrambled their way into the hole. In fact, Alex would have found out where the trail led to if the blonde wasn’t so terrified. Then again, she was only a firstie. Now, how did they manage to get out without a single scratch from the tree’s flailing?

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:17 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo laid there for a moment, not really knowing what to do...that is, until Alexandria had finally made her way towards him, mood staining her boots as he laid back over and looked at her boots first because they were on the same level as he was. And then looked up at the face of the girl wearing them, a smile on his face as he saw her. "Nice to see you too," he said jokingly, getting up from where he was sitting. He never realized that it was actually muddy beneath him, finding that he had mud on his pants and back, but that was an easy fix. "Scourgify." He performed the spell behind his back, cleaning his clothes upon saying the incantation. He then looked to her.

"And no, it isn't that bright," he joked, looking to where the girl was looking. She seemed to be staring at the tree, having what seemed to be the slightest bit of worry in her eyes, which he smiled at. "Is Alexandria Quimby scared? Scared of a tree? Seems like so." He looked at her for a moment before speaking again. "Are you ready?"

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

When she approached Theo, Alexandria stopped in her tracks a couple feet away from her friend’s face. She rolled her eyes slightly at the boy’s sarcastic greeting, but she didn’t say anything about it. Instead, Alex placed her pointer finger on Theo’s chest and said, “You missed a spot.” Little did he know, there wasn’t any dirt or mud on the front of his shirt, and as soon as he looked down, the girl would flick her finger up against his nose as a joke. A chuckle escaped the fifteen year olds lips as she stocked off closer towards the Whomping Willow, her laugh quieting down as she stared up at the tree.

After a brief moment of watching the plant sway, Theo’s annoying teasing erupted from the silence. “I am not!” Alexandria defended, looking back at her friend. Honestly, she was. Well, sort of. It didn’t take bravery to not be scared of something that could kill you with one hit – it took an idiot. The students exchanged a glance before facing the willow once again, this time, bracing themselves. This was it. They were going to run in there, jump down the hole, and live to tell the tale; or at least, that was the plan. “Ready,” she answered with a nod. Here we go.

Alex figured her answer was enough of a warning, so she grabbed Theo by the wrist and yanked him towards the Whomping Willow, in the direction of the large gaping hole by its trunk. As soon as the fifth years got close to the tree, it became violent. Due to the swinging of branches in a choreographed motion, the girl let go of Theo’s arm. It would be a lot tougher for the two of them to fire spells and dodge hits if they were linked together. The brunette hurled herself over the roots – which seemed like they were about to pop out from underneath the ground – but she made sure to keep a look out for any oncoming appendages. The adrenaline rushed through Alex's veins as she fired spells off the top of her head in a hurry.

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:24 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo found himself looking down as the girl had told him that he missed a spot, not reasoning in his head that he had never laid on his front side. Before he knew it, she flicked his nose, which he remembered as a joke from when he was a small lad...and all it did was produce a laugh from him. "Can't believe I fell for that," he admitted, chuckling a bit. He followed after her as she began to trod over closer to the tree and soon enough, she stopped.

"Yes you are," he said to her, looking up at the tree. As a matter a fact, as you get closer, I'm startin' to fear it too he thought to himself, not voicing that opinion however. And almost chickened out; that is, until he found himself being pulled toward the tree at a decently high pace. He hadn't expected it and as soon as she let go of him, he found himself tripping over himself and falling to the ground. He looked up from where he lie, and found that a tree's fist o' fury was flying around, and it was coming for him. He jumped up to the ground quickly and rolled away, getting mud all over him once again, hoping to keep the huge limbs from hitting him. Another tree limb flew at him and he was by the tree base now. He fell towards the base of the tree, falling on something. Next thing he knew it, the tree stopped. "Wait, wait, wait, is the tree done?" he asked, going to get up, but as soon as it moved, he sat back down, the tree growing immobilized again. "Well...I'm just going to sit here until you find the da** hole, because it seems to have stopped."

He sat there for a minute, hoping she would find it, because sitting there was getting uncomfortable.

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria gasped as the tree swung a branch powerfully towards her. In the blink of an eye, she could have been knocked out cold – if she hadn’t reacted right away. The brunette lunged backwards and fell onto her butt as she pointed her wand directly in front of her face and yelled, “ih-MOH-byoo-luhs!” She didn’t know why she cast that spell, or that it would have even functioned on such a large target, but the tree did stop moving. Dark eyes blinked in shock and confusion before scanning over to look at Theo, who had been sitting near the base of the willow.

“Did – did I do that?” she asked, staring at her friend in dismay. The tree wasn’t “done”. It was never done. Either it was sleeping, immobilized, or moving and completely aware of its surroundings. As soon as her friend got up, the tree shook back to life for the few seconds where he stood; however, it froze once again when Theo sat down. What the – ? Alexandria slowly brought herself up to her feet, looking up at the frozen branches, feeling skeptical about the whole immobilizing of the tree. Maybe her spell wasn’t as strong as it should be to keep a target this large from moving, but it wasn’t weak enough not to do anything? The fifteen year old walked with heavy breaths, towards the gaping hole. “I know where it is!” she called. “I’m not some stupid tart.”

Alex turned back to look at Theo, who was still sitting on the ground. “Well.. Aren’t you coming?” She didn’t know how much time they’ve got until the tree sprung back to life, so the sooner they got out of the danger zone, the better.

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:29 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

He sat there, confused as ever, hearing the girl say the spell 'immobulus'. That couldn't be the reason why she it wasn't moving could it? No, it couldn't have been. He couldn't imagine her being that powerful. "I really don't think you did that Alex. I mean, this is a big tree and not to be mean, but I don't think you could completely immobilize it. I don't think there are many wizards at all that could be capable of doing that," he said to her.

He snickered as she threw a name at him, shaking his head. "Well...do us both a favor...and GO FIND IT!" he exclaimed, waving her on. "Alright, as soon as I get up, go, because I don't know how long this thing is going to stay frozen...1...2...3...Go!" He sprung to his feet quickly, but the tree had remained still. He ran quickly, finding where the girl was standing previously and dove into the hole. "Sh**, we could've died had we not somehow stopped that thing."

He then veered his view to in front of them, which had been nothing but blackness. It was a pathway to say the least: but to where? Well, that's what he was here to find out. He really hoped it lead somewhere good...like maybe a room with treasures or something. Using the 'Scourgify' again, he cleaned all the mud off of himself. He then lifted his wand in front of him. "Lumos," he said aloud, a light forming at the tip of his wand. "Let's go, before you get scared and chicken out like last time." He snickered, hoping she said something smart. He actually got a good laugh out of messing with her, but it was completely friendly and didn't really take a swing at her at all.

kiska166

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces