Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Thalea's Plot Thread -- Open for Rp Love! <3 UC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plots?
  Yes!
  Duh! -goes to post-
  >.> Can I have a cookie?
View Results

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:47 pm
Thalea

Okay! So what ever place inspires you, that will be the place. (I wish it was Tuesday night already, so the test could be over xD You have lots of midterms right now?)
Hehe, it really is. I am perfectly happy to do that, she loves pretending to be a helpless maiden in order to get her way. It seems to be her go to move haha.

Righty. [Oh lol xD. Tests are never a fun thing. I'm actually studying illustration at college, so rather than midterms have deadlines and things like that. c:]
Smashing. This'll be enjoyable. Well, maybe not for Jorah in the long run, but still. Haha, well. I mean if it works for her? Then why not. I'll try and get a thread started soon as I can. I'll post it here when I do. Thank you for plotting with me, btw!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:28 pm
ninja

Getting back into soquili. I will add plots for Inanna, Chromaggia, Thera, and Eostre. Stay tuned for their plots!

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:05 pm
Thalea
ninja

Getting back into soquili. I will add plots for Inanna, Chromaggia, Thera, and Eostre. Stay tuned for their plots!

I would love to rp with Killian and my pawed mare, Delilah, sometime  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:14 pm
Frezir
Thalea
ninja

Sure! I would love that :}
Do you have a particular plot in mind for them?  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm
Thalea
Frezir
Thalea
ninja

Sure! I would love that :}
Do you have a particular plot in mind for them?

Not right now, but i could think of something.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:18 pm
Frezir

Okay sounds good to me! Do you have AIM? If you want to chat there and maybe we could come up with a plot together?  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:19 pm
Thalea
Frezir

Okay sounds good to me! Do you have AIM? If you want to chat there and maybe we could come up with a plot together?

I do, but im leaving for work soon. Will you be on tomorrow morning?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:22 pm
Frezir
Thalea
Frezir

I do, but im leaving for work soon. Will you be on tomorrow morning?

I will be on tomorrow all day or so until around 6 pacific time :}  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:56 pm
Thalea

Hi! ^_^ I've been out of the loop at Soq for a while, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I was wondering if you still had any interest in rp'ing Adonvdo Nudade with my storyteller Soileana? We had an rp going at one point... o.o but it tapered off...

Also! I'd be really intersted in rp'ing my Dimitri with your Aderyn yr Eira Duliisdi (I don't have an obsession with your story-tellers, I swear... XD I just really like their personalities)! He is getting out of a rough spot in his life and wants to go looking for the herd of Daenerys, because he has wants to prove himself as a stallion. He's... a bit of a moody prince that is trying very hard to be a knight at the moment, though perhaps with a fun traveling companion, an epic quest could be in the cards for the near future!

smile If neither of these ideas interests you, that's alright! But let me know if you'd be interested in something else! I miss rp'ing here... *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:17 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen

Hi! ^_^ I've been out of the loop at Soq for a while, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I was wondering if you still had any interest in rp'ing Adonvdo Nudade with my storyteller Soileana? We had an rp going at one point... o.o but it tapered off...

Also! I'd be really intersted in rp'ing my Dimitri with your Aderyn yr Eira Duliisdi (I don't have an obsession with your story-tellers, I swear... XD I just really like their personalities)! He is getting out of a rough spot in his life and wants to go looking for the herd of Daenerys, because he has wants to prove himself as a stallion. He's... a bit of a moody prince that is trying very hard to be a knight at the moment, though perhaps with a fun traveling companion, an epic quest could be in the cards for the near future!

smile If neither of these ideas interests you, that's alright! But let me know if you'd be interested in something else! I miss rp'ing here... *chuckles*

HI! I would love to rp Addy and Soil again, he enjoys telling stories and learning new ones, I will just need to kick my muse into gear and get creative (also review the rp to see which stories he already told, don't want him to get boring to miss Soil haha).

Aderyn would love to go on an adventure with your moody prince, she has always heard amazing stories from her father and other story tellers and yet cannot seem to capture an audience the same way with her words, so she would rather live the stories. I am sure the two of them could get into quite a bit of trouble and have one heck of an entertaining time getting out of it.

Just warning you I may be a tad slow with rp replies, I will be starting Graduate School here in a month, so things are a tad crazy, but I will get to them and feel free to poke me (things sometimes get done faster that way xD ).

I'm glad you are back! I can't wait to rp with you again! :} <3  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:10 am
Thalea

^_^ I understand being slow... I actually only have one week left before I finish my undergraduate degree so life is pretty crazy on my end too. *chuckles* We can mutually poke each other.

As for Addy and Sol-- would you want to start a new rp for them? *nods* I am not usually one for resurrecting things that I haven't touched in a while... my writing muse changes so much from year to year.

And I'm so glad to hear you'd be interested in an rp with Aderyn/Dimi! I am still working on some of his details and backstory bits, and I think a fun, adventure rp will definitely help cement my thoughts. Seeing as these sorts of adventure-type rps usually work better with a basic storyline in mind... I have an idea for a possible quest? I thought perhaps Dimitri & Aderyn could hear about some artifact deep in the mountains that can bring the dead back to the living... heh... and there could be an interesting twist at the end where a (NPC?) Skinwalker actually spread that legend, and that he was in fact reuniting the dead and the living, by sending the living to their deaths... or something... XD And they manage to escape after a scuffle... Heh... just playing with ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:25 pm
I have not yet added these to the first page but I am looking for plots for Xo! -- okay just added her the lazy way, will add her the nice way later.

User Image

Foal:

Family Matters: Xo will learn the importance of family and how having a large family is a blessing not a curse. – will include all the family members that wish to have rp and interact with the tiny curious foal.

Flying Above the Trees:She has wings upon her back and it is time she learns how to use them. How does she do with her first flying lesson?

The Forester Life: One day little Xo will come across a soquili who is hurting the forest. Breaking branches, disrupting the roots, and disturbing the creatures who call the trees home. She will confront them and discover she has a passion for taking care of the nature around her.

Protector of the Small: As she continues to keep the forest safe, sometimes encounters trouble with larger animals preying on the small. What does she do in those situations?

False Truths: Xo is a gullible filly, she wishes to see the best in people and this causes her some problems. Due to believing lies, she gets lost some place unfamiliar and encounters not so nice soquili. What will happen? Will someone rescue her or does she get out of it on her own?

Woodland Adventure: Her mother is adventurous mare and Xo wishes to be the same. But she cannot get up the nerve to leave her forest. Does she finally leave or does she stay?

Adult: -- Not yet looking, could do tentative ideas for waaaaay in the future if desirous.

Guiding Hoof: She has become a creature of the woods, known around the land as a mare who will provide aid to those who have asked. What would happen if she could not help a soquili? Would they despise her or understand her reasoning’s?

Star Crossed: Xo falls in love with a stallion or mare who is completely off limits. Who is this dashing stranger and why are they off limits? What will happen with Xo after this romance?  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:31 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Thalea

^_^ I understand being slow... I actually only have one week left before I finish my undergraduate degree so life is pretty crazy on my end too. *chuckles* We can mutually poke each other.

As for Addy and Sol-- would you want to start a new rp for them? *nods* I am not usually one for resurrecting things that I haven't touched in a while... my writing muse changes so much from year to year.

And I'm so glad to hear you'd be interested in an rp with Aderyn/Dimi! I am still working on some of his details and backstory bits, and I think a fun, adventure rp will definitely help cement my thoughts. Seeing as these sorts of adventure-type rps usually work better with a basic storyline in mind... I have an idea for a possible quest? I thought perhaps Dimitri & Aderyn could hear about some artifact deep in the mountains that can bring the dead back to the living... heh... and there could be an interesting twist at the end where a (NPC?) Skinwalker actually spread that legend, and that he was in fact reuniting the dead and the living, by sending the living to their deaths... or something... XD And they manage to escape after a scuffle... Heh... just playing with ideas.

Congrats on finishing your undergraduate degree! That is quite the accomplishment! Are you glad to be done?

We can start a new one. Do you want to have it like they have never met before or have it be a acquaintance?

Oo I like that idea! I have a PureWalker for that plot or another evil soquili (have a few actually) who could be the one who spread those rumors. This sounds like so much fun! Hehehe and my evil ones will be happy to play a part ;]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:40 am
User Image

So, you have a lot of pretties and I started reading through them but I figured it would be easier if I just posted her. She's the only SOQ that I own so she's the only one I can offer.

I've RPd her once. So I'm still trying to figure her out. As of now she's very friendly and doesn't really judge anyone. She's very kind and caring as well. I'm trying to build her up as a character so I'm looking for all sorts of interactions, whether it's someone who dislikes her or someone who wants to be her friend.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:41 am
Thalea

It would be nice if they could start off this new rp as acquaintances... XD I've been rp'ing so many first-meetings lately, it would be nice to approach an rp from a different angle.

And yuuuush! You can totally use any of your evil Soq for it!

I can start both of them! smile I'll post here again with links to them when I finish them up.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff