Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohayocon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:04 pm
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
Umm.. well.. i umm.. i dont know if i am going to be here alot.. sorry. if i miss some days..

you should be able to go. there is no reason if you weren't with two adults I might understand. *cough*bullshit*cough* Of your parents to say that. So try and convince them you have untill January. So your sister is like me that is comforting I guess. you can't really call me a perv you don't know me. Do you have a pic of your sister? I am guessing me and her would really "get along" LOL.

actully.. I dont think you would.. LOL... she is not attractive and well she is.. ummm... she cuts herself she is one big idoit.. ohh well..

No something came up.. And i am not going t try and convence my parents to let me go... umm... maybe the one in jan.. because i think i am moving to hilliard..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:07 pm
inuyasha_lover419
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
Umm.. well.. i umm.. i dont know if i am going to be here alot.. sorry. if i miss some days..

you should be able to go. there is no reason if you weren't with two adults I might understand. *cough*bullshit*cough* Of your parents to say that. So try and convince them you have untill January. So your sister is like me that is comforting I guess. you can't really call me a perv you don't know me. Do you have a pic of your sister? I am guessing me and her would really "get along" LOL.

actully.. I dont think you would.. LOL... she is not attractive and well she is.. ummm... she cuts herself she is one big idoit.. ohh well..

No something came up.. And i am not going t try and convence my parents to let me go... umm... maybe the one in jan.. because i think i am moving to hilliard..

ohayocon is in january. It dosen't matter that she isn't attractive we like the same things.  

ccg1232009

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:09 pm
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419

ohayocon is in january. It dosen't matter that she isn't attractive we like the same things.

lol... how old are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:10 pm
inuyasha_lover419
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419

lol... how old are you?

old enough to know better. LOL.  

ccg1232009

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:12 pm
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419

lol... how old are you?

old enough to know better. LOL.

LOL my sister is 19... and had sex with a 15 year old..that is wrong.. i get on her s**t for that..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:13 pm
wow. I am older than that. I am 17. what does she look like?  

ccg1232009

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:16 pm
C chan
Klepto Nyaro
You were the girl who's uncle made the buttons right? HI ^-^

-^__^- That would be me!

I still have mine, too ^-^ YAY I was the Mimi 01 with the DEG Filth Kyo.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:18 pm
she is on the right
User Image  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:20 pm
inuyasha_lover419
she is on the right
User Image

she is ********.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:22 pm
LOL... and yeah.. grr that is me on the left.. hate my looks.. grr. that was around the time my dog died... then i tryed to kill myself.. ohh well..  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:25 pm
OMG... wow they was right.. I have 2 different colored eyes.. LOOK AT THAT>.. one is baby blueish and the other one is a green blue color.. wow... HEHEHE!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:26 pm
inuyasha_lover419
LOL... and yeah.. grr that is me on the left.. hate my looks.. grr. that was around the time my dog died... then i tryed to kill myself.. ohh well..

don't talk like that it isn't good.  

ccg1232009

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:31 pm
yeah... ohhh well..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:32 pm
inuyasha_lover419
yeah... ohhh well..

no not all well seriously don't do anything rash.  

ccg1232009

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:37 pm
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
yeah... ohhh well..

no not all well seriously don't do anything rash.

rash.. like.. umm.. the other day when i took a long nitting neatle.. and put it to my chest and was bout to run into the wall... grr.. then i thought about mike.. ohh. well i dont have mike to stop me no more.... ohh well my life is rash... and i still want to move down to hilliard and meet you all first..  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff