Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:23 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Waving goodbye to his family
What I want to be doing: Finding the girl he saw

Jayden sort of ignored Devin's question for a little while. He wanted his parents to see his first day off to Hogwarts, but of course, like everything else that he has ever been in, they missed the big day. He never felt so unloved in his life than at that moment. He doubted that Devin could even fathom the amount of disappointment he had at that very moment. Arnold did not like Jayden like he did Devin; so he really had no one there to see him off. That was when Josh Cloud, the chaser for the English National Team and his older brother, came out from the wall behind Arnold, and so did Crystal, his older sister. He was able to crack a smile at that moment. He knew someone wanted to see his departure.

He watched as the smoke started to obscure their final waves goodbye. That final goodbye really lifted his mood, causing to be more placid than stressful. He may not have had parents who wanted to see the two of them, but they had siblings who cared about them; and that was all that matters. He decided that he was going to write a letter for his family to see once he had gotten situated at Hogwarts.

That was when he really recognized Devin's question that he asked about 2 minutes earlier. He looked to Devin, a smile upon his face, and nodded. He did not feel like talking to Devin right now. He knew Annabelle would probably find them soon; so he would have to move cars so he can leave them alone, or just say he is going to get candy for them and never come back. Yeah...that's what he was going to do...go get candy. Not quite yet though.

He turned back to the window and started to think to himself about the girl. There was something about her that really just sort of--mesmerized him. Was it her eyes? Her demeanor--or her stature? Or even maybe her physical appearance? He would find out what it is sooner or later. He tried to think of different thoughts; but the image of the girl sort of forced its way back into his head, as if it didn't want to be forgotten.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie looked up at the sound of a voice speaking, she smiled at the sight of a girl her age with glasses "No go right ahead" she said with a smile. So I wont have a solitary journey after all she thought happily. "I'm Rosemarie Alvern, and yes my dad is the captain of the British Quiddicth team. Anyway call me Rosie" she said.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:46 pm
Ethan King

User Image

User Image

Second Year Ravenclaw

User Image

Ethan had barely made it onto the train. The last night had been crazy. After Cat's dad had comforted Ethan, his own father had shown up to take him home. When they'd gotten there, the poor boy had realized that he hadn't packed yet, and had to scramble to do so. He didn't get to sleep until way past midnight. In the morning he woke up to the sound of his sister screaming that she wouldn't have to see him for the rest of the year. It was quite comical, and he'd teased her by saying he'd turn her into a water goblet if she didn't hush up. His parents were hugging him and saying they were proud of him, even as he was brushing his teeth. It was a wonder they'd made it to the station in time, and they'd only just. Thus, Ethan was panting and sweating as he boarded.
After dropping his luggage at the back of the train, Ethan set out to find Cathryn. The two hadn't exactly left on good terms last night, but Ethan was determined to show her he was perfectly fine. It wasn't long before he saw that familiar mop of red hair, and entered the compartment. Just then, the train lurched, and Ethan waved goodbye to his family through the window. When they were out of sight, he turned to Cat. "So. Another year. Ya ready?" He began twiddling his thumbs out of sheer boredom, for in the craziness that morning he'd forgotten to pack a book.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

I am on the Hogwarts Express
with Cathryn
and I'm going ---

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

User Image
"Only a true dream
can catch my eye

and hold me down"

The joy of hearing Jess's acceptance of her offer had nearly paralyzed Charlotte. Jess was now practically her sister! As the redhead led her on board, she remained silent, finally breaking the silence to answer Jess's questions. "Well, in answer to your first question, this summer we vacationed in Cancoon. We spent so much time at the beach that my hair lightened. I much prefer it this way, mouse brown hair doesn't quite suit me. And to your second question, summer was all right. The Cancoon trip was the highlight, I was able to swim with some dolphins. How awesome is that? But through it all I really was quite lonely. I missed you, and I guess my mum grew tired of me complaining of it. Oh, I'm so glad I complained. I'm so glad you accepted! Oh, Jess, we're gonna be sisters!" Charlotte was now nearly on her feet, for her excitement had brought forward a surge of energy that was almost uncharacteristic of her. Realizing her position, she sat back again. "So, how was your summer? Oooh, do you like my Pygmy Puff?" She indicated the purple fuzzball on her shoulder. "His name's Fred, like the late Weasley twin. Oh, Jess, I'm so glad to be going back to hogwarts." She gave her friend another hug, reminding herself of how lonely the summer'd been.

User Image

Age: 13 ❤ Relationship Status: Single ❤ Mood: Excited ❤ Location: Hogwarts Express

Thoughts: "We're going back! And she said yes! Happy!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Sixth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Lets get this started」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler, Sionnach, Kaera.」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn quickly boarded the train, smiling at her brothers and waving as the engine stated up. Making her way to the prefect cart. She was ready for the ride and smiled at Tyler and Kaera as they were all together once more. It was going to be a great year, not that they really had a bad one yet. A smile always placed on her lips, and her fox in her bag. She was definitely ready for what this year would bring.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:58 pm
Devin Anthony Cloud

Hufflepuff-2nd Year

User Image
"Everything is Possible"

"Experimentation is the best learning for me"

"Quidditch is my life, and always will be"

Devin had gotten bored with his brother, who was not really talking to him. He had decided to go walk around and see who is in each cabin. He gently slid the nice glass door open so he can go out into the hallway. He made his way down the hall, casually looking into each cabin, only to see its occupants and nothing else. He was not some sort of creep. That was when he came across a familiar face. It was Charlotte, who was one of his closest friends from his first year. They are going to be chasers together during the upcoming year.

He gently slid the door open and popped in.

"Knock knock," he said, smiling at her. He had not seen her in quite the long time. It was a longer time than he wanted it to be, but he could not control that. He casually walked in and looked down at the girl. He now stood at 5'2". He was quite tall for a second year honestly, but his father was tall too--and so was his brothers.

Mood: Happy Location: Charlotte and Jess's Cabin Relationship Status: Single

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
The train had finally pulled away from the station, and Tristain had made sure to send her hugs and kisses through the window to their parents. Now that they were on the way, everything seemed much more realistic. She was on her way to Hogwarts.

Several long minutes passed in silence before she realized how much she seemed to be intruding on Colton and his friend. After giving it much thought, Tristain slipped down from her seat and swept across the tiny room to stand in front of her brother.
"Colt, can I have some of that money daddy gave you for my expenses. I know you said the candy trolley eventually comes to every room, but I'd like to get a chocolate frog or two to for the ride." Her smile was genuine as she glanced from Gryffindor to Ravenclaw, scratching the top of her kitten's head subconsciously.

With the expected words of warning to be as careful as possible, Colton slipped a few shiny coins into her hand and leaned forward to whisper in her ear.
"Bring back a decent selection, will you? And make sure you get something nice for Phi. No Cockroach Clusters or Jelly Slugs, please." Tristain nodded with a giggle before shoving out into the hallway and carefully sliding the door shut behind her.

Squeezing Komala tight in her arms, the unsorted blonde began to make her way through the train. She glanced from left to right as she walked, taking in the groups of children through each compartment window. She had never been much of a conversationalist, always keeping to her books and inventions. Seeing all of the bustle about, however, got her wishing for a little company - from someone without fur and capable of talking.

Before she knew it, Tristain spotted a plump woman behind the handle of a large, magnificent trolley, packed from head to toe with every sort of treat that one could dream of. She slowed her pace when she noticed the tender had opened the nearest compartment, and watched with a smile as several students approached to pick their poison. As she neared closer, two girls did the same from the hallway opposite her, so she waited patiently in the quickly forming line.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Nervous
What I am doing: Talking to the girl
What I want to be doing: This

Soon enough Jayden had gotten bored of just sitting there to himself. Maybe he should go try to find the candy cart. It was worth a shot; and he did need some sort of excitement in his life. He had money in his pockets so that shouldn't be a problem either; well, unless this so-called candy cart has over the top prices.

He finally got up and slid the door open. He made his way down the train, attempting to find the candy cart. An older boy told him where to go; so he followed. Soon enough, the candy cart had come into his sight; so he had walked toward the cart, only to see that there was a line on the other side of it, actually reaching out farther than two cabin's width.

"Wow, really?" he said sarcastically, sort of surprised the cart was as busy as it was. It was a candy cart, and kids definitely love candy. That would explain why it was so busy. He just decided to walk to the back of the line. He bumped into a girl accidently towards the end of the line, but he turned to say he was sorry and...he froze. It was the girl from the train station, standing before him properly. He started to force it out...

"U...h...h, I-I'm Sorry," he said, stuttering slightly over his words. He sounded nervous, and that was definitely something new to him. He never felt nervous for he didn't have anything to be nervous about honestly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

Smiling with relief, Riley sat down across from the girl as she introduced herself. She was grateful that she had found someone friendly. "It's nice to meet you, Rosie" she replied, "I'm Riley Crevan. Um, what's a Quiddich, by the way? If you don't mind me asking"

Riley Jubilee Crevan
Unsorted First Year

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Rechosia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera smiled as they boarded the train, saying goodbye to the twins and following Tyler and Ryn toward the prefect cabin. She turned towards her sister, giving her a quick hug. "You going to be alright? I'm sorry we won't be riding in the same cabin." She gave Dani an apologetic smile as she pulled away.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 pm
☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Τħιѓ∂ yєąѓ •·• ʀąvεηcℓąω •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Danielle, after parting with her older cousins, followed the trio onto the train, carrying Sekhmet with her as she boarded. "I don't see why I wouldn't be," she returned her sister's smile with a reassuring one of her own. "It's okay. Gives me a chance to meet someone new, I suppose." She gave Kaera one final hug then, grasping Sekhmet's crate tightly, turned to make her way into one of the train's many cabins. Walking through, it seemed that most cabins had several people already in them. Not wanting to intrude on any company that didn't want another she quietly found her way into an unoccupied cabin and closed the door behind her. Sitting down on the cushioned seating of the small room, she opened the door to Sekhmet's crate so she could get out and stretch. The kitten pranced from the crate, looking around at the entirely new surroundings before jumping up into the girl's lap. Danielle sat stroking the kitten's soft fur, glancing out the window as the train's white smoke billowed past.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Rechosia

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

~Bert McKrackin~
Co-Conductor

As the students finished boarding, Burt readied the engine, and started up the gears. Pulling on a Lever, the train jerked forward. Starting at a steady pace and slowly rising. The Hogwarts Express was finally on it's way. Calling on the load speaker, "We are now on our way everyone, please be safe and no magic on the train please. Enjoy the ride and I will let you know when we are close." He finished and stat back enjoying the ride.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image

Maximilian Delacroix

His cheek still warm from his mother's farewell at the Platform, Maximilian struggled to find a somewhat empty cabin on the train. It was due to depart soon and he didn't want to be thrown down the aisle with his luggage. Plus Rhia was already nervous, yeowling from in her carrier. He hated having to put her in a crate but she wasn't very sociable when it came to transporting.

Finally he found what appeared to be an empty cabin near the center of the train save for a young girl who appeared to be only a few years older than him sitting near the window. She also had a cat whom she was petting absentmindedly in her lap.

"Sorry," he said calmly, opening the door. "Most of the other cabins are full, would you mind a partner?"

Rouknette Desto-Inflamare

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
As Tristain waited for the students in front of her to finish their business with the woman manning the trolley of treats, she drifted off into a day dream of the sorting ceremony she would be attending shortly. She tried to picture the talking her hat her family had told her about, and imagined it having no doubts as it placed her into Ravenclaw.

A small smile forced itself upon the girl's face, and coincidentally - just a moment later, she was brought back to reality when someone accidentally knocked into her. As the surprised first year turned to face the other person, her wide eyes grew considerably wider when she spotted the culprit.

Him. She thought, her mind skipping and jumping to find something to say. Lucky for her, he broke the ice with an apology that she should have expected.
"D-don't worry about it. R-really... It's bound to happen in such a tight corridor." Tristain's cheeks grew increasingly red as she slipped over her words, and when she realized that, she dropped her eyes to Komala to avoid contact with those brilliant green eyes. "I-I hope Hogwarts has bigger hallways." She stammered with a bad attempt at making a joke. It wasn't until then that she realized the fast pace of her heart, which only further confused her. Feelings like these were not normal for Ms. Raines - likely due to the fact that being outgoing wasn't normal for her, either - especially not with boys.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:05 am
Walther Dalzhat
User Image
Walter had found himself an empty carriage, he set his luggage up in the rack, and set Mortimer next to him. As the Express pulled out of the station, he wondered what Hogwarts was going to be like, what the teachers and headmaster were like, and most of all what house he was going to be sorted into. He was tired from pushing the trolley around all day, so he put his uniform on and settled down for a light nap.  

Happy the Blue Cat

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:19 am
User Image
{"I just have to keep telling myself..."}'-,,-'{ Elizabeth Marie Belding }'-,,-'{"...I'm not as alone as I feel."}
[ Third-year ; Hufflepuff ]

Elizabeth smiled warmly before returning with a quick nod and accepting his offer, sliding the cabin door shut behind her before taking her seat.
"Thank-you. You can call me Lizzy by the way. Elizabeth always sounds a little -- stuffy, don't you think?", she said softly as she adjusted her robes underneath her. Her accent was still a constant, subtle but endearingly noticeable.

Holding her decorative tin in her lap, she let her gaze pass to the bird perched on Allen's arm. A Grey Owl, she guessed by his ashy feathers, and the elliptical and hypnotic pattern on his face that led one's gaze to piercing and omnipotent eyes. The birds leering glance felt like it could devour her very soul; he was impressive to be sure.
"He's beautiful; what is his name?" She asked, pulling her eyes from his pet and letting them find Allen's. She found instantly that his gaze was just as captivating as the owl's. Perhaps there was merit to the musing that pets often share similar qualities with their masters; it was uplifting, in a way, as to what that said about her and Delice.

She'd decided there was no harm in letting her out; Allen's bird looked well behaved, and even so, a toad twice as big as her palm wouldn't be the easiest prey for an owl to swallow whole. Carefully, she pulled the lid off the tin, revealing the speckled cane toad within. Elizabeth smirked almost instantly. She couldn't say that a toad would've been her first choice for a pet. She chose Delice for more rebellious motives than simply choosing a companion. Despite that, the amphibian quickly proved to have a lot more personality than her stoic facade let on, and it wasn't long before Elizabeth had grown attached to Delice. Without delay, she scooped her slender fingers into the tin, lifted the toad, and placed it on her lap. Delice wasted no time in eyeing the menacing avian form across the cabin before turning around and crawling off her lap and into the folds of her robes.

Elizabeth smiled softly as she glanced down and watched the toads retreat.
"Well, I was going to introduce you to Delice, but she seems to have made up her mind." She said with a soft chuckle, looking back up at Allen.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out