Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Madness! [Nat's Plots; Byakuya+Kwaho added!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Who's Darsh? O.o

OMG yeah that's right! 0.0 It also makes sense with Charlamagne in various other shops XD She's a consistent character of yours. And we DO need to RP in Audio again. I miss it. T__T

What's Byakuya like? If Kwaho's very loving, he might open Pel up a little. XD She's got an extreme indifference to anything that means "love." She's friendly enough, but she tends to distance herself. -nods-

Hmmm... I pick either Alvise or Byakuya (OMG I love his name. Byakuya. 8D)

-ponders- It's funny, I have more single mares than stallions, and you're the opposite XD
Darsh is actually a nickname for Dark Schneider, a character from the anime, b*****d!
I have him as an Audio He's a pervert as well.

Of course, she's my fursona, it makes sense I get her in every shop I go to. x3
Yush... go do it NOW. -Shot-

As for Byakuya just read This x3 I would do a terrible job explaining him.

From those two, I would suggest Byakuya, unless you don't mind Cyano RPing with a foal. I haven't grown Alvise yet despite him being an adult on his cert.

Actually, my singles are actually even with 3 each. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:18 pm
XD OMG. He'd be perfect for Icefall to learn from. Any pervert would do, actually, since they'd all be highly entertained with Icefall's absolute innocence. I've enjoyed RPing her with a few stallions here and there but those RPs always seemed to stop. DX

LOL... -salutes and digs through Audio-

Ooooh Byakuya is from Bleach? XD My favorite is Hitsugaya but I didn't realize he was from Bleach! O.O I guess it's cuz his soquili form looks nothing like the character (good job, Natty!)

Hmmm... Byakuya it is, then. =D This should be interesting!

Really? Nice! I have 2 stallions and ... -counts- 5 mares. Although, Eidan has a fling slot available. I need him to get that fling slot out of the way because I have a plot in mind for him for later. -cuddles my OC flutter- I lurve him. XD He's a semi-pervert, more of a flirt.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:29 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
XD OMG. He'd be perfect for Icefall to learn from. Any pervert would do, actually, since they'd all be highly entertained with Icefall's absolute innocence. I've enjoyed RPing her with a few stallions here and there but those RPs always seemed to stop. DX

Ooooh Byakuya is from Bleach? XD My favorite is Hitsugaya but I didn't realize he was from Bleach! O.O I guess it's cuz his soquili form looks nothing like the character (good job, Natty!)

Really? Nice! I have 2 stallions and ... -counts- 5 mares. Although, Eidan has a fling slot available. I need him to get that fling slot out of the way because I have a plot in mind for him for later. -cuddles my OC flutter- I lurve him. XD He's a semi-pervert, more of a flirt.
He would indeed, but we might have to be careful about him trying to make her a part of his harem he wants to collect. xD

-Waits for the results- ^^

Yep, Captain of the 6th squad, Kuchiki Byakuya. <3 He's my fave captain and Grimmjow is my fave Espada.
Thank you, I was trying to avoid a cosplay covered in clothes. -Nods-

Okey dokey.

My single mares are: Ayanna, Vera (they both have only 1 breeding left technically) and Ambrosia (has all her breedings)
My single stallions are: Camarin (Usdia, but will mate with a large breed), Rinji and Kwaho.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:43 pm
RP for Abandon

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Friend RP? or For your plot You Look Different?
Reason: Well my girl is kinda obsessed with asking questions about things, like Abandons horns, and she's never been denied answers ever. So see as he'd probably ignore her or be rude it'd be a fun experience. And even if he does answer her I want her to learn as much as possible so this will work either way.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
RP for Abandon

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Friend RP? or For your plot You Look Different?
Reason: Well my girl is kinda obsessed with asking questions about things, like Abandons horns, and she's never been denied answers ever. So see as he'd probably ignore her or be rude it'd be a fun experience. And even if he does answer her I want her to learn as much as possible so this will work either way.
I'm not mad or anything, just letting you know, his name is Abbadon. :3

Anyways, that sounds fine/interesting. Would you mind starting it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:31 am
Ah sorry about that. But ya I can start.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:38 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I'm sorry this fails so bad. I had like no idea what to write ><

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23113506  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:18 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

He would indeed, but we might have to be careful about him trying to make her a part of his harem he wants to collect. xD

Yep, Captain of the 6th squad, Kuchiki Byakuya. <3 He's my fave captain and Grimmjow is my fave Espada.

Okey dokey.

My single mares are: Ayanna, Vera (they both have only 1 breeding left technically) and Ambrosia (has all her breedings)
My single stallions are: Camarin (Usdia, but will mate with a large breed), Rinji and Kwaho.

Would you like me to start the RPs like always? XD  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Okey dokey.

Would you like me to start the RPs like always? XD
Yes please. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:04 pm
RP for

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Friend/partner rp, sorry rp Anything really.
Reason: I might have miss read the explination for what he is looking for. But I could see Sumpf helping him steal a basic and raising the foal with the strange thought of having two daddies. He would help 'steal' other foals and raise a rag tag herd. He living in the swamp and would have perfect hiding place XD

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 am
Dooma
RP for

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Friend/partner rp, sorry rp Anything really.
Reason: I might have miss read the explination for what he is looking for. But I could see Sumpf helping him steal a basic and raising the foal with the strange thought of having two daddies. He would help 'steal' other foals and raise a rag tag herd. He living in the swamp and would have perfect hiding place XD
Oh... Alvise isn't the one kidnapping foals, he was the one that was being kidnapped, but that plot has been filled.

If you have anything else in mind, I'll be happy to hear them. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:50 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma
RP for

User Image

Oh... Alvise isn't the one kidnapping foals, he was the one that was being kidnapped, but that plot has been filled.

Ah my bad. Well I guess he could always go for a general rp with Rinji, because Sumpf is a bit of an outcast and odd ball himself or a general rp with Nukpani because he is again a bit off and rather patient.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 pm
Dooma
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma
RP for

User Image

Ah my bad. Well I guess he could always go for a general rp with Rinji, because Sumpf is a bit of an outcast and odd ball himself or a general rp with Nukpani because he is again a bit off and rather patient.
All of them are open, so whoever you feel like RPing him with more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma
RP for

User Image

All of them are open, so whoever you feel like RPing him with more.

Well I would be glad to do one with each of them if you like and don't mind.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:39 pm
Dooma
Well I would be glad to do one with each of them if you like and don't mind.
Would these RPs be all at once or one at a time?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff