Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::|InfectMeWithYourLoveandFillMeWithYourPoison|::..[A/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo alien love.
  YAY!
  Weird.
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:59 pm
((I edited!!! And OMG Really?! Awesome! What kind of decks do you play? Mine right now is a green white token aggro type thing haha))

Shita smiled as the quiet pink haired one waved and then hid behind the two males. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten, I was just wondering if everyone was okay." She said apologetically. She seemed the goody goody sort. Her flute case was in her left hand as her right moved with the words that she spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:14 pm
[I have two main ones right now. A black/red aggro Vampire and blue/black emo zombies, both are all innistrad. Then my boyfriend has a bunch of others I randomly use. We should totally open a thread and play o.O]

She nodded and then pointed to her mouth and shook her head hoping Shita would understand that she could not speak.

Pozlaceny gave her hand a light squeeze and closed her eyes briefly. Her form seemed to waver and after a moment an astral projection of herself shot out and walked around the corner towards the group. "Please follow me." The projection told them simply, and then her eyes caught on Shita. "Ah. A human, how delightful. Yes, all are well. Are you hurt?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:20 pm
((Haha i tried to get a rp going in here about magic but it failed in here. Right now it's in Barton))

Shita nodded her understanding then looked back as she heard a voice. "What do you mean, a human? Aren't you human as well?" She asked sort of frightened by the sudden appearance of the other woman and by what she was talking about...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:54 pm
Pozlaceny smiled, which caused her projection to smile the figure rippling with the movement. "No, not all of us are humans."

Zara had been walking past when she heard this and the woman let out a hiss of fear, "Demons!" She squeeled.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 pm
Shita looked at the figure before hearing the hissing squeal from Zara. She looked around her. "What do you mean? Are you demon? Or alien?" She asked. She only believed that Pozlaceny meant herself... Even though she was completely wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:36 pm
((I have enough of MTG in RL. I don't need it on here. >.>

I have like, 15 decks I think. My current favorites are my three EDH decks: Kaalia, Damia, and Thraximundar. Kaalia basically thrashes you as fast as she can by porting in stuff, Damia's goal is to mill herself to death and then win with Laboratory Maniac after setting the deck, and Thraximundar is like, NOBODY SHALL HAVE CREATURES. THE ONLY CREATURE THAT SHALL EXIST IS THRAXIMUNDAR. And then you get whamped with like, 26-something commander damage 9th turn after taking previously 8 and 10 points. It's pretty awesome.

I have a bunch of constructed though. My current favorite is Behemoth, which is red-white-green mana-ramp big-creature pumper. It's kinda ridiculous, the amount of s**t I can get out. Wooly Thoctar 2nd turn for the win, man.))

Phoebe didn't understand what was going on. Pozlaceny wasn't talking to her, and yet she seemed to be doing something.

"Um..." she murmured, looking at the woman in confusion. "What exactly are you doing?"

There was this hum at the very front of Phoebe's brain. It wasn't something she had ever felt before, and it wasn't frightening or painful. Simply... foreign. And she didn't understand it.

((It's sad that my OOC is longer than my actual post. Can we just ignore that fact? >.>))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:26 pm
-waiting on Wire....-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:41 pm
((Holy crap. First i had a dromar edh deck and now im getting/making an angel deck using Jenara. I like Kaalia.))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 pm
[I dont have an EDH deck at all, but I played this guys Kaalia deck when I was in AZ a few weeks ago. It was spiffy :3]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 pm
((Dude Kaalia's so beast. I think it's ironic and awesome that it's a deck that's basically geared for onexone, but EDH is a multi-player setup.

I dunno, I thought it was funny.

She's really easy to abuse though. I hate the people who port in Iona or Platinum Angel because that's just like, "Come the ******** on. No originality." Therefore, I do not rock those cards. I rock things that are much more awesome. :]

STALKING VENGEANCE FTW!!!!))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:55 pm
((Where i play, and under official ruling i thought platinum angel was banned... But it's banned where i play so i don't have to worry about them haha. But i'm running angels now yay!!!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff