Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:37 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:20 pm
(Bump...)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

Mae looked at him thoroughly. "I haven't been to the beach in a long time. I'd like to go back too sometime," she said in a bit livelier tone. Her face lit, almost like she was a completely different person. "Maybe we can go again. With Luce and Jeffrey. For, umm, the summer. I have work so I'll be busy sometimes but I can always get vacations! Then we can light fireworks and stay even longer. We can eat barbeque and play volleyball." Mae grew excited, thinking about it. "Oh, but, I'd have to think about your plans too," she murmured, getting ahead of herself.
"Do you want the window seat this time?" She offered in a soft voice. It was a tad awkward on her part. A bit too raw. She hesitated, casting her eyes down before glancing up.

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian nodded, liking the sound of her idea. "Oh don't worry about my plans. I don't think I'll have anything scheduled so I will happily go with you." Adrian said with a smile. He then looked at her with a little confused look, but not in a bad way. "Window seat? Sure. Thank you for the offer." He said with a smile. He moved so she could get out so the can switch. When Adrian was going to sit down, he tripped and fell back, grabbing the closest thing he could, Mae's hand. He didn't really hurt himself, just hit his head on the seat that's all. "Woah! Good thing these seats are comfy." Adrian said, looking up at Mae, noticing he was holding he hand. He quickly let go, getting up and moving down to the window. "M-my apologies. I-I was just trying to catch something to keep my balance..." He said, blushing as he said that. He hands felt like silk, soft and so smooth.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:11 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae laughed, covering her lips as she giggled. Luce turned around, eying her with wide eyes. She had wanted to say something out of shock but remained silent, seeing as how she didn't want to interrupt the mood back there. Mae gave a smile to Adrian, the first happy face she's shown to anyone in a long time, her dark eyes warming up as she did.

"My apologies? What are you, an old man?" She paused, trying to calm down her laugh. "And what's with that stutter? At least you didn't grab onto something else embarrassing," she said with a cheeky expression.
Her heart fluttered, as if beating slower than usual. Wasn't it supposed to be beating like a madman? Mae hid her blush well with her smile. She almost didn't want him to let go.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian blushed even more when he heard her giggle, thinking it was so cute. "S-stutter?? I-I don't know why I'm stuttering do you know what I'm stuttering cause I certainly don't..." He said, talking quickly, his blush deeper. "A-and I said it like that cause I wanted to be polite. I-I thought you were going to get mad at me cause I held you hand... b-but you have a point! At least it wasn't embarrassing!" He said with a laugh of his own. Some of the other students peeked behind their chair to see what the commotion was. They had never seen Mae so happy and also hadn't seen Adrian happy ever since the change. Whispers could be heard about them, Adrian ignoring all of it.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Quite used to it already, Mae didn't give a second thought to what others whispered about her. They believe what they thought and they assume what they saw. Mae proceeded to laugh at a quieter tone, muffled by her hand.

"Jeeze, you're like some middle schooler confessing to his five year crush."
Mae reclined in her seat, making herself comfy. Her laugh simmered down. "Do you know you're mind acts subconsciously without you even knowing it? Maybe your stuttering is something you may not know consciously. Or is it that I am making you feel uncomfortable? Was it something I said?" She joked.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:04 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Her comment made him blush a little deeper, but he knew she was just joking around. "N-no. It wasn't something you said at all. I'm glad to see you happy like this. Beats being kicked in the face any day." Adrian joked, seeing that her eyes were starting to lighten up. "Maybe we should all hang out at the park together. Just mess around and stuff." Adrian suggested.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:18 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae's face softened and tilted her chin slightly lower, her face blushing. It was embarrassing to agree with him. How long she lived without company and friends and laughter. Hanging out with everyone at the park sounded so appealing. Yet she couldn't admit that she did. It went against the lifestyle she lived for so long. She grew silent, awkward as it was, and stared at the back of the seat before her that had an ugly pattern on a fabricated gray surface. Was she ready? She paused before lifting her head, eyes glittering. "I'd be really happy if we did." She blushed in mortification and looked away. She took a deep breath and faced forward, hands placed on the arm rests. "Besides, I thought you liked that kick in your face. It was the only reason why you talked to me anyways, right?"

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:41 pm
(Glad to see you back again Bunny)

A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian was blushing too, deeper than Mae's in fact. He was happy that she agreed, happy to see her happy as well. He didn't care that she didn't like to have friends or talk much, but just to see her happy was the only reason to care. She then questioned him about why he talked to her, saying it was cause of the kick. "Well that was a good push." He said, blushing a little deeper. "I was happy to see that there was at least one girl that was independent and not follow a boy around wearing the shortest skirts ever made. Yes, the kick hurt, but it brought so much respect for you, wanting me to know you a little better." He said with a smile.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae leaned her chin on her palm, her elbow resting on the arm rest. “So you’re saying you wanted to be my friend.” She leaned back, facing forward. “It’s just them trying to fit into the trend. I don’t exactly mind so much. But my mother would kill me if I wore skirts like that,” she said it rather solemnly. At heart, Mae was in fact much like a girl. She felt a bit left out being the only girl in school that didn’t roll up her skirt to make it shorter. “And your friend saw my panties when I kicked you. I think he’s still in shock. You didn’t see them didn’t you?” She was joking, giving him a pervy look before giving a small laugh. “Don’t answer that. I don’t want to hear it.” She waved it away.
“Speaking of which, did you ever have a girlfriend before, Adrian? You seem really popular so it wouldn’t be surprising,” she asked nonchalantly.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"Well I want to be everyones friend." Adrian said with a smile. "I know it's a pretty much impossible goal, but I just want to bring smiles to everyones face. Yea, I like some people more than others, but hate is a word I would never describe anyone with." He said to her. When she asked if he saw her panties, he quickly turned red at the embarrassing question. He honestly didn't, but before he could answer, she just laughed and said not to. He then looked at her with a more serious face when she asked about a girlfriend. "You would be surprised to know that I actually have yet to have a girlfriend with how I act." He said with a laugh. "I dunno. I've been asked countless times to go out with girls, but I politely say no because they aren't the type I'm looking for." He then thought about it more, looking at her for a few seconds before looking up at the roof of the bus. "Actually, I don't really know what I'm looking for in a women anymore. The main quality is respect. I want to respect the girl as well as her respect me. Smarts are another great quality, and a sense of humor too." He said, just giving out details. There was one he left out though that most guys would say, beauty.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:36 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae coughed and shook her head. “Though you tell me you’re different, all guys always say pretty much the same thing. Smarts. Looks. Talents. Respect. Great personality. Maybe not all but at least one of those aspects are usually found in descriptions of a potential…companion.” She paused and looked at him. “I’d rather look at the downfalls. I’d like a person who has faults. I mean, not everyone is perfect, I know, but what I mean is that someone knows they have faults and admits them. I guess you can say it as honesty. I think that’s the only think I look for in a person. I’d like a person who isn’t afraid to tell me something to my face instead of talking behind my back. If you really wanted to say something, tell me I’m the worst or that you had feelings for me, say it to my face, I mean, if you don’t have the guts to do that, then don’t bother; they’re not even worth looking at.” Mae gave a soft breath. “I don’t like not knowing,” she murmured and looked to her lap.
She didn’t bother with appearances or personality, no, she didn’t mind at all. As long as they spoke their heart to her. Maybe it was selfish or too high of an expectation. She shook her head again. “But how would I know? I’ve never had a friend much less a boyfriend.”

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian listened with all ears, his feeling mixing back and fourth from happiness to sadness at the same time. He liked that she wanted to see the faults in people, but the fact that he was too shy to actually tell her that he was starting to grow feelings for her just killed it since she said that people like that aren't even worth looking at. It was like a slap to the face. He then smiled at her last comment. "Well there's a lie right there. You have friends! Three great ones for that matter. Luce, Jeffery, and me! Well, I hope your my friend." He said with a smile. He wanted to tell her that he actually had feelings for her, why he felt the way he did when they "broke up" those weeks ago even if they really weren't together. All these things he couldn't muster to say.

Not Enough I Say

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces