Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Alicia Alvern, Head of the Daily Prophet, stood on the steps of the office building her eyes scanning the crowd for a certain reporter. Finally she sighted her. Niall Quinn, this would be her first big break, and the peice that would define her career. She stepped off the steps and walked briskly to the reporter. "There you are! You are incredibly late!" she said sternly. "Nevermind that now though, Get To Tottingham Court Road, Big Story there right now. A muggle bank was destroyed. There were casualties, so I hope you have a strong stomach!" she said hurriedly. She stared at the reporter waiting for a response.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

"What!?" Niall nearly stumbled as she stared up at the form that filled the doorway of her job. Yes a job she was late for and certainly it wasn't the neatest places, but Naill was pretty sure that they had rarely covered muggle news. Which explained why she was currently blinking dumbly and think, when did we start covering muggle happening?

"Um, ah...ah, ah, yes, ma'am! Right away," she muttered still blinking. She shook her head trying to focus since that would be important. Then she turned and thanked the beard of Merlin that she had once spent some time running the streets of the muggle world. There was a deep breath from the young woman, and then a crack as the girl apparated.

Mellow Magpie

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Dante slightly tightened his grip on the pale hand that belonged to his beloved Xenos. He had been quiet the entire way to Diagon. His mind was filled with lonely thoughts of enduring his seventh year alone. How could he survive it? Yes, he had Charon with him, and Rose, but his life would feel completely empty without his Albino Ravenclaw around. There would be no midnight meetings in there secret spots. No more smiles as they pass in the halls. His only connection would be through owl messages. It wouldn't be the same though.

A sigh escaped him. He wanted so badly to look into those enchanting ruby orbs but he couldn't bring himself to. It hurt to much. In an attempt to keep his emotions in check he pulled himself a bit closer so that their arms were touching. Just his simple touch was enough to protect him from the turmoil of emotions that threatened to destroy all that he was. Without Xenos, Dante would be a completely different person.

Today was supposed to be a good day, as was the entire vacation. Between Xenos' job search and other duties the two hopped to get as much time together as possible. Maybe it could hold him over until he too graduated and joined him in the adult world.

This thought made Dante smile. To be able to have a new life with the man next to him brought him great joy. Perhaps they could even begin a family. There were plenty of orphans that needed help. If Xenos wanted they could adopt. Or what ever else they could do. A family was a secret desire of Dante's. He had always wanted to start one to prove to himself that he could be better than his own father.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: So thoughtful...
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm, a bit worried
The spirits that stand with me: My Dante

Pale fingers gripped the ones in his grasp back when they suddenly tightened. The tall figure walking next to Dante smiled softly as they walked. Xenos was still the taller of the two but Dante had caught up to him with ease. The albino wore a light smile on his pale lips it was a common sight when he was with the dark haired teen beside him. It was days like today that the former Ravenclaw cherished. He still remembered when he first met Dante. So small and untrusting, the little Slytherin had stolen his heart back then though he hadn't known it yet. Xenos himself had been a tiny thing back then too with stacks off books twice his height by his bed. How the years had changed them. Dante was now a tall graceful young adult. His gaze was cold to most but those emerald eyes hid such emotions from the world. Xenos was the only one who knew how to get those emotions out. Barely porcelain skin covered a long frame that wasn't without muscle. The albino knew from experience it bruised easily though he knew nowadays those bruises weren't of the violent nature.

Adjusting his glasses lightly the albino smiled more when he felt Dante's arm brush his own. The dark haired teen had not spoken a word but he knew just what he had said. For the first time since he had met the boy they weren't going to be at school together. Xenos worried about his darker love simply because he knew something was going on with the Slytherin. What he wasn't certain but there was definitely something else going on in that twisting mind of his. "You know, this will not be that bad love. You are a strong wizard, Dante. Besides I can apparate to Hogsmead or fly there if I have to in order to see you love." Xenos said softly as he looked at the dark haired teen.

This didn't mean that he didn't worry about Dante though. After everything he had helped him with over the years Xenos didn't like leaving him alone. Dante had so easily killed Marcus Raven when he had almost killed Xenos. The year after that Xenos had helped Dante commit murder again....such a record was hard to ignore. "I thought you might like to know as well, I applied to be an Auror. If I get the job you have to behave yourself...otherwise I might have to chain you up." Xenos teased lightly with a wink. The newly graduated teen was hopeful for the job. Getting it meant he could start earning his own way in the world and could afford to rent one of the da Vinci homes from his father. Then they could have their own place, be alone...it would be wonderful.

Forgive me now 'cause I have been unfaithful
Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know
So many times I've tried but was unable
This heart belongs to You alone
Forever Yours and Yours alone

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image

When he heard Xenos say that their separation will not be all that bad he felt his heart sink. Of course it would be that bad! Even if they had brief meetings the time in between would be long and empty. Never before had he felt such a way and it hurt terribly. His hand tightened again around the white hand as he felt his heart give a tight twist in his chest.

"Im not too sure I could even handle that Xenos" he said looking into those lovely red eyes with a sad smile. With a long sigh he laid his head to the firm chest next to him and continued walking. The walk continued in relative silence until Xenos spoke again. He smiled genuinely when Xenos mentioned his possible career. His sincere smile curved into a devious one at the possibilities that were now in his hands. He hoped that Xenos would get the job. His devious thoughts vanished at the last comment he made and was replaced with a large blush on his face. He nudged his shoulder and looked away in a bit of embarrassment. "You behave yourself as well. No running off with pretty Aurors alright" he said with a wink.

Xenos was undoubtedly attractive. He saw the looks that both woman and men gave him as they walked down the street. It worried him that they'd be separated for so long. Yes he trusted Xenos, it was the others he was not so sure of.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: So thoughtful...
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm, a bit worried
The spirits that stand with me: My Dante

A laugh left the albino at the implication of him running off with another Auror. The concept of him going another was just silly to him. Xenos was quite certain he wouldn't be anywhere but by Dante. Sure Fate may have a different idea but for now he stuck with his guns and kept Dante as close as possible. Pausing he let the dark haired teen get a few steps ahead of him before he tugged on his arm and half spun Dante into his embrace. "The only way I would run off with a 'pretty Auror' is if you became one yourself love. Really you should have more confidence in yourself and your place in my heart." Xenos said softly smiling at the dark haired teen. He found it absolutely cute that Dante was a bit jealous of him being out around other people without him.

Running a hand lightly along the side of the pale face before him he smiled again. "No matter what happens Dante. No matter where this job may take me, or where your mind leads you, I will always belong to you. Just as you belong to me. Should for any reason we part I will my heart with you so no other may take it. That is a promise." He continued lightly cupping the soft cheek in his hand. Rubbing the flesh lightly with his thumb he watched those lovely green eyes for a moment. Xenos wasn't joking when he spoke, the albino truly meant every word. Dante meant the world to him and he didn't like to think about life without him. Could he do it? Probably, he managed to survive without his twin. The only problem was he had been half dead during that time and Xenos didn't wish to revisit that place.

Xenos knew half the reason he was such a studious person had been because of Xerxes being taken. The young boy he had been needed the distraction he found in his beloved books. What would happen if he lost Dante? Come to think of it hadn't Yuan spoken about a vision recently....what was it about...and why couldn't he remember. Before the train of though continued he leaned in and kissed Dante firmly taking the distraction of his lover's mouth with pleasure. "You need to learn to relax love you are going to be fine." He continued after he pulled back a few moments later. Xenos smiled once more, he always did love the color Dante turned when kissed in public.

Forgive me now 'cause I have been unfaithful
Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know
So many times I've tried but was unable
This heart belongs to You alone
Forever Yours and Yours alone

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante couldn't help a pout forming on his lips when the white haired man before him laughed. Yet the pout was broken by the pale pink that flushed his cheeks. The realization that before him was no longer a boy nor a teen but a man. Yes, he too was in that age bracket but he felt that being tied down to school still made him too much of a boy. When Xenos stopped he kept his pace and glanced back just as Xenos pulled him back. A surprised gasp left him which was then followed by a laugh as he collided into that wonderfully strong chest. His pink turned to a darker red and for a second glanced away. Those red rubies were too captivation to ignore. His own emerald eyes soon found their way back into their steady gaze and he was lost. He'd always be lost in those eyes and never did he want to be found. "I have confidence in you darling" he spoke his pet name for Xenos a bit lower so as no one else could hear," it is the others that I worry about"

Eyes closed softly as he felt the smooth yet perfectly rough hand trace along his face. A shiver ripped through his spine at the feeling and he didn't want it to go away. Eyes opened only slightly when Xenos spoke again. They watched him as he spoke and found himself falling more and more under the secret spell the albino put on him. If he could fall any more that is. If he couldn't then he'd start digging. Every day he feels himself falling more and more in love. Without Xenos, his life would mean nothing. Xenos was his world. He was his savior and his captor all at the same time. He saved him from a world of hate and pain, yet laid shackles on his wrists to keep him from losing himself. To lose that, would be devastating and he even feared what he could become if Xenos were to ever vanish from his life forever. "I love you" he whispered softly and reached up to lay his soft, delicate, hand on Xenos' cheek. Sometimes he cursed how soft he was but Xenos seemed to love it so he took great care in his skin.

For a moment he saw his love's brow furrow and he wondered what had just crossed his mind just then. A worry perhaps? Something that he'd forgotten? If so he knew it would come up eventually. The moment they were sharing was far too precious to let it be destroyed by his morbid curiosity. His mind started to move into a half panicked mode when he felt soft lips against his own and all worries vanished from view. Eyes closed shut once again and he clung to his lover as if his life depended on it. He felt a bit frustrated when Xenos pulled away to speak. It took a moment of collecting himself to even answer. "I am relaxed darling" he said breathlessly. He felt his face flush the darkest color it could go and looked away when he spotted Xenos smirk at the reaction. "You need to learn self control, it's like you can't keep your hands off me" he laughed a bit breathlessly.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara had been admiring owls in the owl emporium when she heard a familiar voice, that voice belonging to a certain Slytherin she was very suspicious of. She ducked into cover as Dante Prince and Xenos, a friend of hers, walked by. She frowned and her face twisted in confusion. With a shrug, Tamara stepped from cover and continued on towards her destination. She made a mental note to check in with Xenos and see what that was all about. In fact, she'd have to ask him about the past couple years since he started avoiding her. With a sigh, she headed towards the exit to Diagon Alley, passing the entrance to Knockturn Alley.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Sixth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「I'm ready for this, I've studied and practiced. It's time」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Nevin, Sionnach」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Nervous but excited.」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Making her way out and into the street the Leaky Cauldron was placed on, along with other shops. There was a small alley to the side of the Cauldron, making sure Nevin was following. She made her way deep enough so those at the street would not notice them. Feeling it was the right place she turned around to her follower. "Okay Nevin, are you ready to see what I was talking about?" She asked placing the bag on the ground. She called out Sionnach with a noise making the small creature come forth out. Talking a deep breath she waited for Nevin to give her the go ahead.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Nevin had taken one last glance back at his friend who was working busily inside. He felt bad leaving like this but he was going to return so it wasn't all bad. Excitement was welling up in him and it made his guilt subside a bit. With a smile on his face he followed Ryn into the alley. The sounds of the streets seemed subdued here, it was kind of nice. When she asked if he was ready to see he nodded. With a wide eyed stare like a kid in a candy store Nevin watched, wondering what amazing, and animal related thing she was going to show him.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Sixth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「I did it! IT WORKED!!」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「I can't even think!」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「ecstatic」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

With his approval she sucked in a deep breath. Reassuring herself she could do this. She spent time with Xenos, studied and studied. Went over the mind set, the movement, and the spell. She let out the breath she'd been holding. Pointing her wand at herself she concentrated. Focusing on Sionnach, she pictured him in her mind. Quickly before she could think to much on it, she touched the wand to herself and in the blink of an eye changed. Where once stood a petite Irish girl, was now a small fox. The new fox mirrored the pet almost identically. Ryn moved around a bit stretching her new form. Moving over she rubbed against his leg. Though it was hard to tell, she was defiantly smiling.
User Image

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Nevin let out an excited laugh. His mouth spread into the widest smile it could go. "Wow Ryn!!! Thats amazing!" he said still smiling and laughing as her fox form walked over to him and rubbed on his leg. A slight look of innocent jealousy spread onto his face. How he wished he could do that. To be able to turn into an animal would be a dream come true for him. "I wish I could do that" he murmured as he watched the small fox below him dance about his legs."How long did it take you to learn?" he questioned the fox. Perhaps she'd go back to her original form to answer him. Really, he didn't know much about the spell considering he was never really gifted at performing it. So all study on it ceased that day.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Sixth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「lets try to reverse it now.」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Nevin」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「ecstatic」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

The fox moved away from Nevin back to where her clothes laid in a pile, taking a moment to think, she moved over behind a box. Concentrating once more, she used the spell to return to normal form. Where the fox was now crouched a girl. Unfortunately she was a girl with out clothes. Ryn let out an epp and raise her head over the box a bit. "Umm Nevin can you throw me my clothes?" She asked covering her self as best she could and hoped that no one decided to stroll up and see what they were doing.

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

The boy chuckled a little. So that was the downside of such a power. For someone like him whos confidence had risen it would not be too much of a problem but for a girl, well, the embarrassment was obvious by the high pitched squeak that had escaped Ryn. He moved forward and picked up her close. When he approached the box he looked away and held it out within her reach.

"Here you go Ryn, besides this little downside its incredible that you learned that! Congratulations. Im jealous" he laughed. Once she had a hold of the clothes he backed up to his original possition.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Sixth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Well isn't this... weird.」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Nevin」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Excited and Embarrassed」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn took the clothes quickly. Shoving her dress on, she let out a sigh and stood up. "Yeah besides that bump in the road it's pretty awesome. To answer your question, I have been working on that for 2 years. That was the first attempt though. I think it went well. Please keep this to yourself, don't need the whole school knowing, but of course you can tell Bailey. Now I need to show Tyler, just didn't want to show him first in case something went wrong. Thank you so much!" She ran and threw her arms around him in a hug. releasing him she grabbed her bad and opened it for Sionnach who jumped right in. "Well I will let you get back to Cyrus, Tyler must be at work still. Bye Nevin! Tell Cyrus I miss him!" She said skipping out of the alley and down the road toward Tyler's Mum's shop.

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games