Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:07 pm
"A Wolf, meeting a big well-fed Mastiff
with a wooden collar about his neck,
asked him who it was that fed him so well
and yet compelled him to drag
that heavey log about wherever he went.

Claire was starting to grow bored with her warmup and glances around. She notices Agrydal's longing look calls over to her, "I heard a story about some sort of vampire cat if you wish to hear it".

'The master', he replied.
Then said the Wolf: 'May no friend
of mine ever be in such a plight;
for the weight of this chain is enough
to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

Argrydal looked over to Nyan and frowned slightly. "You shouldn't be licking my clothes. That's a filthy habit." she muttured softly, right before being spoken to by Claire. Her eyes lit up, now curious as to how this tale went. "Please, do share! I'd love to hear it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Claire sheaths her sword and sits by the elf, frowning slightly as she mentally gathers up all the can remember of the story. After a moment she starts speaking, "In a country to the east it's often said that a prince was once bewitched and cursed by a cat kept by one of his retainers." She tells Argrydal all she can remember of the story.

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

((I forgot how long the story was so I made the last word a link to were I got it))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

"Such an interesting story! Such a tragedy, to be slain with no one the wiser. A shameful end for the mistress indeed." Argrydal commented once Claire finished telling the tale. She had somehow pulled out a notebook and pen, and at this point, was quickly scribbling away - taking notes on the story to tell another time. "Thank you very much for sharing this with me~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:26 pm

"You're welcome.", Claire says with a tiny smile. She begins scanning the room as she had been earlier. "I noticed no one else had anything new for you."

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:32 pm
"Nyan has story!~" Nyan, back to herself, cuddled up closer to Argrydal. "Once upon a time, there was a Nyan~ And she met a really nice elf named Argy~ And Argy was a really nice elf, who gave Nyan lots of cuddles~ Nyu~" She cuddled ever closer, giggling quietly. "And Argy also liked Nyan's super-amazing stories~" She let out another giggle and kissed Argrydal's cheek.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:11 pm
Samantha entered the Inn after a few days off, tail wagging with glee. She was in a rather good mood today. "Hello Argrydal, how have you been since I've gone? Tell any good stories lately?" The angelic wolf-girl asked in a polite tone as she put up her jacket and glanced around, noticing a few new faces. "It would seem we have some new guests as well. I expect nobody has caused any trouble either while I've been away?" She was always job-oriented for the most part, after all, it was more than a job to her, it was a hobby.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:49 pm
Val secretly blushed at the kiss. He could swear the witch was trying to torture him. He sighed and took a swig of the jack, barely noticing the loss of life force. Thanking her, he turned and went to the arena, taking his blade off of his back.

Waving over to Claire, he motioned towards the floor. He had the practicing men help him clear it. As soon as Samantha walked in, they all turned their heads. Even Val. He couldn't help it. Noticing the men's stares, he growled at them.
"Watch it, she's a bouncer." They all backed away, chuckling and speaking under their breath. They made snide comments about a wolf being territorial. Val found the notebook and made the tournament a free for all, adding his name to the list. He could hear them clear as day.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Claire notices Val wave at her and with a quiet farewell to the elf, walks silently over to him. "Are you all right?", she asks as she watches the men who would be participating. She wasn't impressed by what she saw.

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Win was still humming and heading back to her post when Samantha came in. "Sammy!!" She rushed to the angelic wolf and hugged her. Familiar faces, not a normal thing in the life of a travelling merchant. With her arms around Samantha, she looked back to Val and said, "Oy! Are you holding another free-for-all? Mind if I join in?" Now, if that were allowed, it would be a problem. Win was familiar with all the advanced spells that could easily put her in top game and all the more if she were allowed to use her broom which functioned as an elemental gun at one end... And having collected magic force from other magic-users throughout the years, spells wouldn't take as much time as they usually did for normal witches and it wouldn't drain her half as much either. And if she did get drained, she'd just auction rare items for magic force. You could say one drawback was her personality and cockiness, though.

Isa remained sleeping on the elf's lap, not moving at all and looking very cute.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:14 pm
"Hey Val, buddy, brother, person. Can I fight in that notebook of yours since I am so frakking hammered? *hic*" Reeve asked cheerily, having been getting steadily drunk ever since he arrived. He was also feeling a bit ornery and wanted to smack someone around before going out back to melt another tree with dragon barf.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:20 pm
He Looked into the mercenary's eyes. His held a haunting pain, one that scarred many warriors even before a battle began. Taking a large swig from the bottle, he shrugged. "I'll be better." He dressed Win next. "It's a territorial battle. If you join, stay out of my way. I won't hold back like last time." A blatant lie. He couldn't hurt a female. She knew that. She would probably pout though and make faces. He wrote her name down. He also wrote down Reeve's name and showed him.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:25 pm
((i edited my last post))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:02 pm
Samantha turned in surprise as Win rushed over to her with a hug, and she gladly returned the hug. "Nice to see you too Win." When Win mentioned to Val to put her name on the list Sammy couldn't help but grin. "Don't forget me! You know I like to stay in shape Val, and if It's a territorial fight, I'd say my genes put me in top tier." She noted and turned to Reeve. "Stay outta trouble! I know how anyone can get when they're drunk mister." She reminded him in a teasing tone before hugging Win again. She loved her job, and all the fun that came with it.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:44 pm
"Hey look, I'm a Unihorn." Reeve said, taking a peanut and putting it to his forehead, comepletely ignoring any and all negative comments.

"You wanna try sobering him up for a decent fight or would you rather keep him in the tournament thing until he goes out back to ruin another tree?" Garrus asked from behind the bar, wondering how bad the damage would be tonight. Sure he could restore the thing with alchemy, but it was a pain to do it, some days the tree was just badly burned on the outside and it didn't take a whole lot to fix it, but others that thing was just too damn messed up to even consider it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff