Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:20 pm
((I don't think Jenna would really have anything to talk to him about at the moment))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:27 pm
((Obviously nor would Caleb since she's taking a catnap.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:41 pm
((What happened to the other bird boy?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:14 pm
((No idea.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm
*TIMESKIP*

Rock was the first up, as usual. He was up at dawn and walked down stairs and headed to the basement's cold room and came up with a paste in a bowl. He lit up the often with the fire again and tossed a pan on it before pouring it in the pan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:09 pm
Hearing the sound of footsteps and movement in the kitchen area, Caleb was instantly alert. Her ears swiveled to follow the sounds before she opened her eyes. Identifying no threat, she yawned and stretched. Her nose twitched at the smell of whatever was cooking, and she went over to lean on the island where they'd eaten the night before. "What's that?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:20 pm
"Good morning, sleepy." Rock said before he looked back to her and grinned. "Pancakes." he said as he flipped one without paying much attention. "had it prepared a few days ago and I needed to use it up soon, and there's enough for all of us and even then."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:32 pm
"Pancakes?" Caleb asked, cocking her head to the side questioningly. They hadn't really given her much at the School aside from bread, water, and some meat or milk when she did what they wanted. "They smell okay..." It had only been a few hours since she met this bird boy. She was still pretty damn wary.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 pm
"Right you haven't been out as much as I have. I've been able to see how most people live out in the world, since I can hide my wings in my back and look normal. I've had to steal half the time, but I was able to get a few recipe books and required ingredients... That's how we gotta live nowadays." Rock replied as he slid the first pancake down on a plate and put more mixture in the pan. While that cooked, he got a bottle of syrup and set it on the island in front of her along with the plate with the pancake and popped open the bottle and poured a good amount of syrup, distributed in an even pattern. "At this point, there's 2 ways to eat it. Roll it up, cut it in parts and enjoy, or be dainty and cut little squares off and eat little piece by little piece." Rock explained as he got the utensils and placed them towards her. "Enjoy"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm
Caleb sniffed at the pancake, then touched it with a finger. Hot! She jerked back, trailing a little syrup onto the plate, and stuck her finger in her mouth. Her nose wrinkled in distaste. "Sticky and too sweet. Eugh." She pushed the plate away a bit. "Do you have milk here?" She asked.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm
"Yeah, it's downstairs. You'll have to look through the ice a bit, we can't just leave it out." He said as he was thoughtful about how she could enjoy pancakes and wondered what she'd think of peanut butter by itself, let alone on a pancake.

((cuz yep, that's how I eat pancakes, a s**t-ton of peanut butter on it, roll it up and cut it like it looks like sushis XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 pm
((I dunno, that just seems a bit gross to me...))

Caleb nodded curtly and went downstairs to find the milk so she could wash away the too-sweet taste of syrup. While she was down there, she found a little bit of sausage. She grinned and took both back up with her. "I found something better," she said, showing what she'd found.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm
"Fine, fine. You want me to fry that up too?" He asked as he flipped yet another pancake, it was almost ready. He got another plate nearby so he would have ease to put it somewhere off the fire not to burn it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm
Caleb shook her head. "Naw. Don't like cooked meat." So saying, she took a bite out of the end of the sausage and looked for a glass to use for her milk.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 pm
Jenna slowly crawls out of her bed and somehow manages not to fall face first down the stairs. She looks around groggily, eyes not really focusing on anything, before walking sluggishly towards the smell of food.

((Yay for non-morning people))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces