Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dragon Age: City of Adventure - Accepting/Open/Need Villains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:12 pm
Lyria just laughed. "Oh, don't worry. There's no harm in stating the truth after all." Whether that was a joke or not was impossible to tell. "That and I'm hardly one to turn down a compliment. After all, most women are easily swayed by sweet words." she said before turning her eyes on him with a half smile, a devilish glimmer in her eye once more. "But if I didn't know any better i'd think you were suggesting something."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 pm
"Ahh no no" he said shaking his hand infront of his face. "Just the mead letting me say a bit more then I meant to. I wouldn't want you to think that I am being just a horn dog" he said looking away from her for a moment. "Just wanting to toss out a few compliments here and there you know to loosen up the atmosphere a bit I mean since neither of us know one another or anything like that." Letting himself calm down a bit by taking a few breathes Andis looked to her again letting himself actually think about her words a bit. "If I didn't know any better tho I would say you weren't to put off by my earlier yammering" he commented the slight blur feeling from the mead tugging at him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:26 pm
"If I was put off by your so-called yammering, I doubt I'd be here right now. And I know you're not a 'horn dog' or you would have tried some lame pick-up line on me the moment we met. Although perhaps it's time to put down the mead and lay down for a bit? Any more, and you might accidentally say something you'll really regret." Lyria advised him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 pm
"Ahaha yea more then likely" he said giving a wave to the bartender. "Tho laying down isn't something I really need just a bit of walking around to clear my head. "So then miss Lyria would you care to maybe go for a little stroll so I can work off a bit of this mead" he asked her standing up his motions were uneffected by the mead it seemed as he walked simply only his mouth and mind seemed to be a bit less leashed on what he was saying. "Or should I let you be to the other brutes in the market" he told her with a bit of a sly smirk.
(Anyone know what time of the day it is?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm
((I'd guess late afternoon to early evening.))

Lyria chugged down the rest of the bottle before slamming it down on the counter with a satisfied sigh. "Aw, but then who would I have to share conversation with? And who would be around to save me from said brutes?" she said as she got up to follow him out. "The last guard that came to my daring rescue wasn't quite so....personable, as you."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:19 pm
"Hmm personable? Sorry but you lost me a bit on that description there" he laughed as he made his way out of the bar. "Not sure if that is a saying from where your from but you lost me on it. That isn't the mead talking either" he commented to her as he walked squinting his eyes a bit to reduce the glare from the sun. "So then while we walk around anything you want to chat about?" he questioned stopping and waiting for her.
(on iPod makes it kinda hard to post with color.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:28 pm
"Well, let me put it this way, you're far more interesting to chat with than the guard that saved me. Or at least from what I could tell from the few words we exchanged during the ordeal." Lyria said folding her hands behind her back as she walked along. "So anything special around here? Like local events, or landmarks and the like. I forgot to request tourist traps to our tour earlier."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:00 pm
"Ahh ok makes sense what it means now. Not all of the guards actually enjoy there jobs as much as I do. Tho I was more or less born into it" he told her as they walked. "Hmm tourist traps? Usually I would think more people would want to stay away from those areas." Raising his eyebrow at her as they walked Andis dismissed it as simply being from different regions. "Hmm I can't say I know of any festivals and the sorts happening currently and most of the city all but seems the same to me on landmarks" he told her rubbing his head as he started to think about it.
(Never played the 2nd game and didnt play enough of the first game to really get the hang of stuff like landmarks and festivals if someone could help me out I this one would be greatf.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:05 pm
((The Blooming Rose is the best place ever in DA2.))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:09 pm
((Still more than I've played, seeing as how I've never played Dragon Age period. I'm just here for the Adventure/Fantasy genre goodness. XD ))

"I suppose patrolling the same areas day after day might make you forget about the rest of the city." Lyria joked as she tried to imitate the walk of the heavily armored guards. "Sounds like someone's in need of a vacation."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:20 pm
"You may be right tho from what the other guards tell me the..ahh what was the place called" he muttered thinking about it for a bit. "Ahh yea the blooming rose" he said the name tho not having been to it himself he had only caught a few glimpses of it from time to time during his shift. "Some of the tourists I talk with say they feel better after a stop there likely a massage area. Thinking about it I could probably use one myself" he chuckled rolling his shoulder. "That armor for those not used to it can be a bit of a pain" he commented on her mimicry.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 pm
"Snrk!" Lyria clapped a hand over her mouth in an attempt to hold back her laughter upon hearing him call it a massage area. "Oh, it's a massage parlor alright, though certainly not what you're thinking of....The lady from before works there, and they're very intimate with their customers, if you get my meaning..."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:35 pm
(well trying to open it up more some for your character there apostle.)
"Ahh u guess that would explain a bit of the reason most of the other guards frequent it so" he laughed shaking his head a bit. "So then what else could I tell you about" he muttered thinking about it for a moment. He really put his time to far into training and his job he realized now. Tho he enjoyed his job this realization came as a tad bit of a shock for him tho he didnt show it.
(anyone else have anything? Anime needs to hurry up cause I'm still tryin to figure out how our party is gonna be made.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 pm
"How long have you lived here?" Lyria asked raising an eyebrow at him with a smile. "I imagine it takes some talent not to know about the local brothel, especially if the rest of your coworkers are apparently regulars."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:06 am
"It's more of my want not to know then a talent. I wasn't born a human so I prefer to see better sides of it" he laughed. "Ignoring what people speak about on this matter is an easy thing. Wouldn't you agree?" Looking around for a moment his head seemed to be clearing up a bit. "As to your question on how long I have lived here. Well my whole life tho it's not uncommon for someone to forget about things when your bike is as large as Kirkwall." Giving her a bit of a sly smirk Andis turned and confined walking.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff