Prince on the Run.[accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 pm
The prince looked intrigued for a moment "The triangle....?" He pondered on what in the world that could possibly mean. Sadly his pondering was cut short, particulalry from her second vision. She sounded serious, so he ran to his dresser, no time for pleasantries the young woman got to see the prince undress and dress himself with hs flexible light but still sturdy armor. He drew his blade and sheathed and said "I fear it may not be safe to exit the way you came in. Stay close."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:21 pm
Tessa didn't seem to particularly care that the prince was changing in front of her, though she did politely avert her eyes to preserve his modesty. She was still standing coldly straight, her mind far away and not at all on what was directly in front of her as she strained to see the outcome of the battle. But it was murky - too much depended on choices made, decisions not yet even thought of.

She could not know who would win.

When the prince spoke to her, it drew her out of her reverie. She turned her head to look at him and nodded once, briefly. "My friend is still out there," she said calmly. "You will know him when you see him, I think. Please make sure your men don't kill him - even Kirsen cannot fight a battle on two fronts at once."

There was a gentle fondness in her voice as she spoke. But under the gentleness there was steel; Tessa had not forgotten what was facing them. As the prince began to leave his room, Tessa followed him out.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:58 pm
Lovec glanced up when she heard movement in the floorboards above her head. Looking around, she spotted a close by staircase and hurried towards it. Ascending them, she soon saw Maverick's female guard, and she headed towards her.

[Wriiiiters block.....]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:27 pm
(It's okay it happens. Perhaps with this next post can help...I'm hoping Vampi comes back but...we'll see))

Maverick nodded and said "I'll try my best, but I can't promise. I fear things will become incredibly chaotic." He opened the door and said to those outside "The castle is under attack. Send word throughout and the time to prepare has come."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:38 am

Amelia was panting softly, now in the doorway in front of Maverick. "The one time you convince me to relax and now we're under attack," She huffed, hands to her hilts. She would have rather used her bow, but oh well. Get what you get. "And apparently, I've missed much."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:04 pm
"Oh Maverick!" Lovec reached for the place her sword normally hung and a sense of panic washed over her when she clutched air. "I do not have my weapons! But, I will stay by your side through this fight, and the next. You will live." Then a soft look crossed her face and a slight blush rose up, spreading across her nose, "If you allow such, I would stay by your side for all eternity." Her eyes lifted after a moment and narrowed on Tessa. "Who is she?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:22 pm
Tessa smiled dryly in response. "Quite," she murmured. She would find Kirsen herself if necessary, but she was sure the boy would know how to look after himself - as long as he wasn't too busy trying to find her to remember to keep himself alive.

When the prince opened the door and revealed the newcomers to Tessa, she tilted her head again and examined them both. Her eyes seemed curious but not condemning, not yet.

It was likely that Lovec's question had not actually been meant for her, but Tessa went ahead and answered it anyway. "The name I am called now is Tessa," she said politely. "But that is not what you asked, is it? You asked who I am. As to that, I am afraid I cannot reply. Who I am changes every day, as I am sure it does for you as well."

With this mildly confusing and certainly quite long-winded answer out of the way, she looked at Amel and examined her thoughtfully for a second. Then she nodded briefly, as though a question had been answered, and waited for the prince to make his next move.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 am

It was Lovec that Amel watched and it was Lovec she narrowed her eyes to. The guard trusted few of the nobles.. especially the women, with Maverick. She looked to Tessa in time to see her examination and nod, but back to Lovec. The wailing, flushed noble. "If anyone is staying by the prince, it will be me," Tough, unyielding guard. As her brother was, in times it was needed.

pramheda

Fox

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 pm
Zane still hadn't been able to fall asleep. He couldn't shake the feeling that he had forgotten something. The past few days had taken much out of him and as tired as he was, his brain would not allow his body to rest. He rubbed his tired eyes as he sat up. He looked over at his desk and saw that a letter had arrived for him during the day. He sighed. Sleep was not coming easily for him tonight. He was up anyways, might as well get some more work done. As he read the letter, a smile came upon his face. Upon finishing, he threw the letter into the furnace that heated his room. It was happening tonight. That's what he had forgotten. Everything would soon fall into place. Even though he was not able to gain a spy on Maverick but maybe he would get lucky and Maverick would die in the attack tonight. He had a good guard so that was not likely. Now all he needed was a good way to track and kill Maverick if everything went smoothly tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 am
Maverick shook his head and said "We don't have time to discuss. We must move now!" As he spoke some of the mercenaries had climbed into the prince's room. Others were charging the gates and the sounds of battle could be heard from coming outside. "Time to move, now! We have to organize!"  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm
Tessa looked up at the Prince's words and stated calmly, "But you cannot remain outside your doorway, Prince. The hallways are not suited for battle. We must move out of here."

She thought again, briefly, about Kirsen. Where was he? Had he had the sense to shelter somewhere safe until the storm had passed?

Not likely.

~

Tessa was right.

Kirsen was running along the wall, following the men who were swarming over and around the gate. She had gotten in there somehow, he just knew it, and he had to get in and get her out. It didn't matter what she'd gone there for, he told himself. He didn't care.

When he got her out, she was damn well going to hear what he thought about her taking off without even thinking to let him know where she was going, let alone why.

And in the meantime, it looked like he was going to have to find a way to sneak in just to get her out of the mess in there.

Don't worry, Tessa. I'm coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 pm
Kray had made it back to his room. As he expected, there was a letter from his parents waiting for him. He tossed the letter on his desk without opening it. It was best for him to get to his post. He would have time to read it later. He grabbed his weapons and left taking his usual route that took him through the small alleyways along the wall and the barracks. Before he could make it too far, a noise caught his attention. He turned to see a stream of soldiers coming through the wall. The guards were already dead, before they could even sound the alarm. He turned the other way making sure to avoid the open.  

uilenyk

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces