Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
She-Ra's Plots - Mutants/Outcasts/Intolerant Soq Needed! Pg8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 pm
Children of the Tunnel

:3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:02 pm
I'm slowly going through my list of RPs, replying to ones I have neglected.

Some friendly tag reminders for RPs I would like to finish involving Aquitaine. Some are newer tags, some are older.

Darkmoon Dancer

Nyx Queen of Darkness

CheshireKttty

SylverStar

Candle Wick Ghost

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:37 pm
Do you have a mutant who doesn't feel like he or she belongs? Do you have a mixed breed or someone who simply feels like an outcast of society? Do you have a Soquili who is weary of mutants/outcasts or judges others by looks alone?

If you answered yes to any of these please post them here! Aquitaine is looking for a number of encounters. She wants to help mutants, outcasts and misunderstood Soquili deal with their issues and to ease them back into society as welcomed citizens. For those who are bigots/judge others by looks, then let Aquitaine show them the error of their ways and that strange looks don't always mean they are the same on the inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:03 pm
I can reply to that for you~  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:37 pm
Maybe we can help each other out She-Ra =P
i'm looking for plots for Tannin, who is doing his best to be a knight despite his appearance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:40 pm
I think it's erm..DD's reply before I can reply again. I'll try to prod her more!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:36 pm
@Kaitaia: Excellent.

@Katch: I'd love for her to get RP with Tanin. Two mutants trying to better themselves/others sounds perfect. Any specific ideas you wanted to do for it?

@Nyx: Yeah I think it is DD's turn, I poked both of you guys either way to draw attention to the RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:33 pm
I don't have anything specific, but hey, we can work out something 8D we're good like that.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 am
Katch: While I'm currently drawing a blank, RL has me distracted as this is the last week of school for my kid of busy dealing with that, if you think of any ideas let me know or if I think of something I'll give you a poke. I know we can get something awesome rolling for them that will fill both of their plots at once.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image

Sarvara definitely has issues feeling like she belongs. She's not evil like her mother, but she's not very touchy-feeling nice, either. She's a predator and very insane (her tails speak to her with voices in her head), but doesn't feel like a vicious murderer like her mother.

So far she feels that skinwalkers 'accept' her more readily (at least, don't always consider her prey-at-first-sight), but she does not like to keep their company as its impossible to forge any kind of real relationship with them.

Anyway, she's pretty broken so I don't know if Aquitaine would be able to help much, but Sarvara would certainly be willing to speak with her - especially with her tail mutation.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:24 pm
Kamiki

Oh she sounds interesting. Well even if Aquitaine couldn't actually end up helping her, she would do her best to try and help her in any way she could. Even if it was just talking about the tail mutation. It would at least let Sarvara know she's not the only oddity out there and that she can find acceptance in this world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:56 am
Well I'm definitely interested in having them interact. Do you want to start the RP or should I? Sarvara doesn't have an established territory so she just kind of wanders.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 am
If you could start one that would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:39 am
She-Ra of Etheria
If you could start one that would be awesome.

I'll try to start one sometime today or tomorrow when I have some time at work smile

Is there a usual place Aquitaine would hang out?

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:41 am
Kamiki
I'll try to start one sometime today or tomorrow when I have some time at work smile

Is there a usual place Aquitaine would hang out?

No rush on it, I probably won't be able to reply for a day or two anyways as I'm a little busy at the moment.
Um she lives at the beach but wanders a lot to find other mutants so she can be found just about anywhere really.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff