Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 pm
"I hate shopping and you seem nice..." Lovec told him, then nodded, "I'll be right back then. I'm going to go find the shopkeeper." Leaving Mathius then, Lovec went in search.

He shifted from foot to foot and glanced over his shoulder to look in the direction of his parents though he could not see them since they were still outside in the car. "I've never had a pet before. What if you don't like living with me? I can get annoying my dad says," He scratched his ear as he spoke, hips swiveling nervously, head tilted to the side as he spoke.

It was odd being the only bunny in the pet shop, at the last place she'd been too there had been several others, even if they where children. Odette took her hat off and set it down, she didn't really enjoy wearing it, but it looked cute on her so she did usually.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:39 pm
Mimiri couldnt help but push her head into his hand, not really being able to concentrate on the question. "uh...i...uhm, what was the question again?"  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm
"your very cute"gelo said and chuckled lightly "How would you like to come home with me?"he asked her with a gentle smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Alex smiled. "I wouldn't think you're annoying. Some people think I'm annoying because I love to play and run around." she said. "I've been here for a very long time. I would love to live with you." she added with a kind smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:48 pm
"you...you want to take me home?" Mimiri wasnt really sure what just happened, for years she had been trying to get adopted, and now, without trying she some how managed to find someone who wants her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:51 pm
[Do we just rp the shopkeep our self?]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm
"Yeah"Gelo Said and chuckled"I need a companion some one to keep me company and make me laugh. And some on to depend on me. That why I'd like to take you home with me. So what do you say?"he asked and smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:54 pm
"Feel free to try and find the lazy good for nothing, spends most of the time in back doing whatever passes the time." He sat himself back down in his chair before looking to both Alex and Mimiri, seeing that both of them seemed to have ound themselves people offering them homes.

Miki began to make his way towards the door to leave before noticing Odette. "well....thats something i havent seen before, a bunny with a hat."

((there doesnt seem to be a shop keeper so im guessing so xd ))

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm
(yeah lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 pm
Mimiri's look of confusion turned to a smile and she nodded happily. She looked down to her bell as she held it close before holding it out to Gelo. "its the bell from the counter where the man with the money stands, if you ring it he comes out of that room."  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:04 pm
Gelo chuckled lightly as he took the bell and rung it. Not soon after a man walked out from the back. "Hello Sir. I believe you have a couple of customers that would like to buy the pets. I would like this one"he said pointing to Mimiri. the man simply nodded and gelo handed him the money. and he opened mimiri's cage."Lets go"he said holding out his hand to her with a gentle smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:10 pm
Mimiri stared at Gelo's hand for a moment before reaching up and taking it, pulling herself up onto her and looking around the shop from the outside of her enclosure. "are...are we going home?"  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm
"Yeah we're going home"he said and smiled lightly to her."I hope you don't mind the house. Its not the greatest"he said to her as he began walking still holding her hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm
Vyktor smiled brightly and scurried off to the shopkeep when he appeared, "Dragoon and I want the ferret! Please please please!" He held out a handful or wadded up cash and looked back at Alex. The man, after dealing with Gelo, took the money and smoothed out the bills, handing a sum back to Vyktor and then opening Alex's enclosure. "Yaaaaay. Okai, mommy is in the car, lets go! Oh wait! What do you eat and play with?"

Odette looked up, her large chocolate brown eyes taking in Miki before her, "I like hats. Not this one, really, but other hats. Hats are fun to wear." She smiled a closed mouth smile after she spoke.

Lovec awaited the man as he helped the other customers with their pets and needs.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:24 pm
"Well I eat anything really and I love to play with things I can fix." Alex said with a smile as she walked out of the enclosure. She shivered a little as the wood floor was colder than her pen but she didn't mind it much.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff