Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Highrock School of Magic (O/A) Needs more students. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:20 pm
Thane had a free first period. He got up out his chair and walked over the the window looking at the woods. He smiled as a memory of his as a little boy playing with the wolf cubs. Thane was never really sentimental but he had his moments. He picked up his paint bush near the window and smirked. He moved out his class room and hung a sign on the door. 'Class outside today, meet in courtyard.' it said. He whistled loud enough the classes could here him. The wolves perked up their heads and came running like a pack of wild dogs. Being the Advanced Magics teacher thane knows the most complicated spells. He sat down in the court yard with the wolves circling him. "Shift me et formator ligant in carne una. Attendite me tuis monitis et extolle spirt. Nullam et irritum facias tua natura animae. Et trabea i in quaero." Thane chanted repeatedly, glowing almost as me spoke the ancient words. Slowly his body started to morph into something else. something more wolf like until finally nothing human but his hazel eyes remained. He howled awaking the other wolves from their trance. He bowed his head to the pack leader, who in-turn bowed his head back. He smiled the way a wolf could smile and howled again asserting his dominance over the pack. Thane started to run towards the woods outside the school gates. He hurried staying ahead of the pack watching the wildlife around him as he hit the wood boundary's. Thane felt at home as a wolf and in the wood. He rarely got to shift as much as he could with 2 classes to worry about. In the woods thane made his way to the den he and his wolves made his first year as a teacher, quietly sneaking off and upgrading it every few seasons he could.

(Translation: Shift me maker, bind my body in one. Heed thy warnings and lift my spirt. Change thy nature and break thy soul. And shift into what i seek.)

Xaiver was sat quietly in spell creations and applications class for the first time in a few months. He was a little nervous to see all the students faces and some new ones.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:31 pm
After a few moments of grabbing supplys and heading back to her classroom, she placed them on the large desk at the front before giving a sigh of relief as she finally finished her tasts, still with a long time before her class even started. "hmmm, what now? maybe a stroll?"  

uki-katzugowa

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:19 pm
'The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental
movement seem willing to do absolutely anything'

"The last time someone did practical research, they flooded the room with ice water.", Claire says with a small grimace at the memory. That had not been a fun day since she had been sick with a cold before that unexpected soaking. She walks to her seat and pulls out a small notebook she carries in the pocket Birubi hadn't claimed as his and starts to write, already deciding to use wind and water first since those were the two she was best working with.

'to save the biosphere, except take science
courses and learn something about it.'
— P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:52 pm
Mimari sighed before letting her arms fall down to her sides as she began to make her way towards a free desk "....i hate research.."  

uki-katzugowa

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:03 pm
"Hello" Joseph said laughing a bit from the dog licking his face. "No I don't have one yet." Joseph jumped a bit form second animal to appeared to like him. He smiled "I like her too" he said stroking the cat lightly scratching its head a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 pm
(lol, she's a tiger cub but oh well)

"it's nice to see you again, Scott"Camilla said still smiling."you are one of my best students, would you please do the honor of doing a demonstration for the class." she was hoping he would take the offer, she was being modest when she said he was one of her best students, truth was he is the best of her top students

(i was thinking of doing "full metal alchemist" type alchemy cuz that all i know, so wat cha think?)  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:27 pm
(( TAT you disapoint me Xistund... if your gonna one-line it, dont post at all... you broke my heart))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm
(Sorry I've missed allot and I'm tired lol @ Fenris: I'll edit just give me a moment to read up on everything)  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:40 pm
((I'm not entirely sure what to do at the moment))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:01 pm
[ I have final exams this week so I won't be on, and if I am, then slap my hands and tell me NO!!! because I RRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYYYY need to study. My future availability on the internet depends on it!!!!
So...Yeah, tests this week. I have a free day Friday though so I'll post then. But until then, I'll be at cocoa and cram and ripping my ears off trying to remember all the presidents, their terms, and their party all in chronological order. I'm doing every memory enhancement, song, rap, etc for that one and Calculus is just the Plutonian's shore! English is going to be harsh and pyschology thinks I know everything. Chemistry is make it or break it and my Spanish teacher is pyscho.
So until then, I bid adieu. ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 am
After watching Mimari make her way to a desk and giving her a quick glance to make sure she knew not to try anything that would result in students being roasted, he returned his attention to Artemis "ok, first things first, ill need you to bring your Elementals forth into this plane. once done you need to restore them to their primal forms....you do remember this from last year, yes?"

Artemis nodded to Darius's question and pulled his hands out of his pockets. "and...after that sir?"

Darius thought for a moment before answering "tell me when you have done so and ill instruct you in what to do next."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:17 pm
Mimari sat at her desk, her head leaning on her hand before sighing "this sucks......he knows i can do this, why do i have to spend time researching, what does he think i did all summer, sit around doing nothing?"  

uki-katzugowa

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm
( nobody posts anymore)

( waiting on Valiant Fenris)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 pm
((really? on me? I'm touched.))

Max gave a small bark of hello to the second familiar and went to rest. Scott looked at their teacher and tilted his head.
"Hey. Yeah, sure I'll do it..." He sighed and grabbed a piece of chalk. Rifling through his bag, he took out leather, metal scraps, and gold. Setting them on his desk, he drew an Alchemist's Circle on the other side. Placing the items on it, he clapped his hands together and placed them over the items. Blue lightning spiked out of the circle and soon the items became an ornate collar for Maximilian.

Taking the collar off, he placed a block of wood on the circle next. Hands over it, he began to work again, making a statuette of his teacher. Handing it too her, he raised an eyebrow.
"Was that show enough?"

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:05 pm
"yes, thank you Scott"she said with a small smile"you see class, that is an example of you my be able to do in my class" she announced, beginning her lecture.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff