Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
pokemon gijinka rp ((open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so would you join?
  yes
  no
  CAKE!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:59 am
Sense she was so close to him, Molly suddenly gave Vincent a hug. "Kill me if you must for it, I don't care." she said in his ear. "I just want you to feel cared about before you do." she said and waited for the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:20 pm
Blake couldn't let him kill the girl. He didn't want to see a life lost right now. "You have to trust us Mate! If we can just talk this over without any violence then we can figure out how to help you out! You have to trust us!" Blake called out to him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:58 pm
Vincent's eye glowed. "Get off!!!" He said as he started charging a shadow ball making it more powerful then normal by using another nasty plot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 pm
"No!" Kleely could feel the evil in the air as he charged his attack. She wanted to try something even if it could get her attacked. She ran up and tried to use a confusion attack on him. At the least he would hopefully miss Molly. Or keep his attention from the trainer... Hopefully.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:11 pm
Molly saw the attack and took it by moving Vincent out of the way. She winced as she let him go and looked at the others. "Everyone let's go. If we keep this up it will only make him madder and then we wont be any better than his old master." she said. "He deserves better. Every pokemon dose." she added as she hung onto her arm which got hurt from the confusion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 pm
Kleely ran back to Chrystal and tried to get back into the pokeball so much that Chrystal put her into it. She felt awful that she happened to have hurt Molly, because she had blocked the attack that was to try and help her.

Chrystal watched as Rosa came back to her worried about Kleely, and Rosa started back to the road. She was back to being interested in Alexis. The pokemon she had seen. Chrystal felt kind of bad for Kleely. It almost made her mad that Molly had blocked the attack and made her friend feel bad. But she wasn't.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:24 pm
Vincent growled. "About time you humans get it into your head," He said a she flew to his tower and began trying to put it back together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:32 pm
Elie helped Molly walk away from the tower. Molly looked back at him before setting down her case of pokeblocks for Vincent. She then went back to the path with Elie and sat under a tree and wrapped up her arm.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:06 pm
Rock looked up to the Spiritomb. "Caught forever in a keystone because of his misdeeds... The tale of yet another ghost pokemon..." Rock sighed to himself and keeping his ground even if everyone else were leaving. If he wouldn't do anything, who would? He had a soft spot for ghost pokemon, the spiritomb was no exception. Rock often sympathized with them. He was able to relate to them, since he was often ignored back where he came from. He was always unheard, always in the background; like a ghost. Luke looked up to his owner, knowing what Rock was thinking. He knew Rock too well. Hugo drifted over to Rock.

"What cha gonna do?" Hugo asked. Rock shrugged before talking "He's trying to get his tower back in one piece, we might as well help." Rock replied to his pokemon before starting to walk back towards the spiritomb like nothing was. He wasn't afraid of him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm
Nicholas ran up to Molly, concerned with her injuries. "Hey, are you gonna be alright? I have a first aid kit that you can use if you need it." He said, pointing to his bag.

Blake followed, glad he didn't have to fight, even if he did see a human get hurt. "Hopefully that Spiritomb will learn that not all humans are bad, and can live peacefully with himself, or a trainer..." He said, jumping up and sitting on a tree branch.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm
Molly looked up at Nick and smiled. "Actually if you have any pain killers that would really help." she said.

"I hope he finds someone who he doesn't want to kill." Elie said as she sat next to Molly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 pm
Chrystal came up beside Molly as well. "I'm sorry about Kleely. Sometimes she does things without thinking. She was only trying to help." She said as she watched Rock go on with his pokemon towards where the spiritomb had gone. Before looking back to Molly.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 pm
"I should have some. Hold on..." Nick took off his bag and put it down, sitting down next to Molly as he searched through his bag, smiling as he found the pain killers. "Here you go." He said with a smile. "Oh, we haven't had a chance to introduce ourselves. My name is Nicholas. I come from the Johto region." He said to her with a smile.

"Charmed to meet you two. My name is Blake, the Murkrow." Blake said from the tree with a cool smile as usual.

(I keep imagining Blake with an Australian accent x3 )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 pm
Molly looked at Crystal and smiled. "That's ok, I should be apologizing to her. I know she was just trying to help." she said. She then looked at Nick and smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Molly. I'm from the Hoen region." she said and took the pills.

"I'm Elie the Houndoom." Elie said with a smile as she ate an oran berry.

Carrie hummed happily as she floated through the forest. She had to be careful not to try to pass through things because the egg she carried wouldn't go through. "I can't wait until I see you my darling." she said and kissed the egg. She then stopped when she heard some fighting and had watched the fight between the trainers and the Spiritomb. She was glad it was over and tried to sneak through the ruins without getting caught.
(carrie is my new banette character ^^)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:35 pm
"I remember going to the Hoenn region with Blake. Great region. It was a lot of fun." Nicholas said with a smile, rummaging through his bag. "Hey Blake, want a oran berry?" He asked him.

"Hoenn was really beautiful. I enjoyed exploring that region." Blake said with a smile a nodded, Nicholas tossing him a berry and Blake happily eating it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff