Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:51 pm
[ Ah, I won't be able to now. Maybe later tonight.

However, I'm going to be extremely busy the next few weeks so I'm not going to be on until mid April or something. So don't expect anything out of me. I'll be sure to put my characters into a comatose like state, just have Pozlaceny decline Zaco's offer becase she had something to do. But yeah...If you have any questions, suggestions, or etc., please pm me personally. ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:54 pm
((What's going on? Sorry, it's been a long week, I slept for a long time as soon as I got home from work.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:57 pm
((Zaco found Pozlaceny writing and now they're talking; Chakas is at Chou's house, talking to her; Chi went home, got her sword, and headed toward the marketplace, where she challenged Ayala to a duel. Jin saw Chi and followed her to make sure she wasn't going to do something to hurt the forest or animals.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:14 pm
((Thank you. 3nodding ))

Amaya had been watching Jin from across the marketplace. She watched him follow after Chi and moved quickly. The goddess was aware of what Jin was up to, but she had her own reasons to follow from a safe distance. Once she got far enough in the forest, she'd take her panther form. It was easier to disappear, even she was a cat the size of a horse, when she took her true form.

((Sorry it's crappy. sweatdrop I'll get back in it.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:06 pm
Pozlaceny took a small breath and shuffled forward, walkig side by side with Zaco. She gave him a sideways glance, still wary of him, but in the end thought that if he was so kindly all this time, Pozlaceny could trust him. She tugged on the strap of her bag tightly, passing the market and then to the gates. She had been to the borders many times before and remembered as a child of all the scolding she would earn from her father. She often played around, not knowing any better, in the wildnerness. She had never had a run in with a wild animal but her father was always so protective of her. She could even remember of how he initially disliked the idea of her traveling for her writing. Her eyes were absent as she thought, since it was human tendency to daydream. She lifted her head, tilting it to the side when she found that she was getting closer to the forests.

They were not like how she was used to seeing them. When she was younger, well, surely the forests were closer to the village and the village was much smaller. The forest seemed to shrink farther and farther each year. Pozlaceny had no opinion about it and had only felt a small amount of pity for the trees. She pulled some loose hairs behind her ear, walking forward in silence. Her house was nearby. She squinted, trying to see it from where she was but to no avail. Pozlaceny exhaled a small sound. "Thanks for your concern," she murmured alas, finding it difficult to finally break the silence barrier.

Pozlaceny stopped walking and shook her head, giving Zaco a rather defeated smile. "But...but I'm sorry. You are very kind, Zaco, and I'm very grateful for your contribution but I don't know you well enough to follow you to the woods alone. I mean, you must see it in my perspective since I'm a female who has to be careful about these things. And while I'm normally trusting over other people, I don't think I can trust my care fully in the hands of a foreigner and a stranger." Pozlaceny bowed her head. "But please, don't find this offensive in the least. I mean, it's not like I'm calling you a rapist or anything but you know...You are very smart," Pozlacent commented. She took a step back and bowed her head again. "Maybe we'll meet again and I'll be able to write something based on what you showed me. So, until then, bye Zaco," she said and tottered off, obviously a bit embarrassed in having to decline. But she meant well and certainly would've agreed if she knew Zaco much better.
Pozlaceny gave a listful sigh and bounded on back to her home. It was quiet inside. Just the way she liked it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff