Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[The Black Skull Herd] Calling all Kalona + allies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 am
Sorry for my absence, folks! Life hit me upside the head, but I'm back and will be replying to things ASAP! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 pm

<33333

Likewise.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:59 am
Just as a note, Kamiki recently granted full ownership of Izusa to me (was Sayuri_Nitta), so in any future rp stuff (as before my long hiatus & name change XD), she will be played by myself.

Am loosely planning on trying for Elder with Izusa somewhere down the line after properly working out her place in this herd & working on plots to finally and fully flesh out her character beyond 'slightly disturbed & homicidal' whee

So I will be looking for help/rps at some point 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:13 am
CitrusCupcake
Just as a note, Kamiki recently granted full ownership of Izusa to me (was Sayuri_Nitta), so in any future rp stuff (as before my long hiatus & name change XD), she will be played by myself.

Am loosely planning on trying for Elder with Izusa somewhere down the line after properly working out her place in this herd & working on plots to finally and fully flesh out her character beyond 'slightly disturbed & homicidal' whee

So I will be looking for help/rps at some point 3nodding

Excellent! I'm looking to try and push Nemesis down the same path, so hopefully we can help one another out! <3  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:53 am

I am absolutely on board with this, and really need to get my act together regarding plots. Goodness. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:11 pm
Well I shall be sure to poke you when I get my ducks in a row

Izusa: Mmm..ducks  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image

So I've been meaning to do this for a while. Bathory is the offspring to two proud Kalona, so though she's a 5nd generation (and her father is technically a mutant, he's a mutant Kalona and identifies as the 'perfect' specimen) and there is some uni-Kalona blood in her, she identifies as a Kalona and is VERY proud and picky about her bloodlines.

If she was allowed, she would love to be a Warrior - she's very LARGE, taking after her father. She's strong and can be bloody and brutal - she maybe just needs a bit of training or direction.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:39 pm

To my understanding, both of her parents are pure. Am I mistaken in that? I don't recall unikalona in that line.

But in any case, I would love to have her. I'm sure Tsu will be along soon enough to weigh in on this.

In either case, I would also love RP! *owes Sabin a RP as well, needs to reconnect for details*

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:35 pm
Mother is a unikalona I believe.

Time for family tree because its fun!

User Image

Her parents are:

User Image x User Image

Tenebrus's parents are:

User Image x User Image

AND Artemis's parents are:

User Image x User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:44 pm
*peers in* I swear I talked to DNS once and she said that Nightshade wasn't meant to be a unikalona, it was just something odd Sirenz did with the horns... for what it's worth. XD  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 pm
Yeah I'm pretty sure Both Nightshade and Masquerade consider themselves pure, but I didn't know if they would question Bathory's third horn or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Maeryn actually knew Nightshade in her youth, so I doubt it would be a problem. The regular blood, well, would be a bit problematic if it was known of. But as it's not, I don't see any reason why she wouldn't be thought a full member?

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:50 pm
Awesome <3 Bathory doesn't know of anything but her mother and grandmother I believe, so she for sure considers herself pure. She would be quite surprised to know there was anything else, and would deny it even they tried XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:54 pm

I suspect Maeryn would hold her parents at fault for keeping her in the dark, if it were discovered. Not the child's fault, after all, if she doesn't know.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:17 pm
Man oh man, I need a Kalona!
The closest thing is having Moonsong linked to a rather extensive family full of Kalona and other species.
xD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces