Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:26 am
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki laughed and shook his head, seeing her blush. It just made her cuter...it was odd. "Nah..nah.Me father's lover named me long before that movie came abaht...Good picture that though...." He then looked at his clothing, shaking his head, then getting an impish look in his face. "Wot if I told ya there was a spell on me clothes ter stop them from gettin' Two-Thirty and the like?" He asked. It was true, he had payed a clothing shop to put the spells on as he could not. But it had been well worth it. he saved loads on laundry.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:52 am
User Image
User Image

h e r e ' s t o t h e c r a z y o n e s . t h e m i s f i t s . t h e r e b e l s . t h e t r o u b l e m a k e r s - - -
f i n s b u r y p a r k

m e m y s e l f a n d i
w h a t n o w
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Ivory pursed her lips,
"I preferred Loki to Thor, Thor is too...stuck up," Ivory chewed on her lip some more and looked over Loki's clothing again, "I'd say that it works...and how many galleons it cost you to get said spell put onto your clothing. And what if I told you that I think you are not a muggle?" Ivory countered, cocking her head to the side and awaited his response. He'd mentioned a spell and didn't really react when she called 'Thor' a muggle movie.

████████████ - - - - - - - - - - - - a n d w h i l e s o m e m a y s e e t h e m a s t h e c r a z y o n e s , i s e e g e n i u s . b e c a u s e t h e p e o p l e w h o a r e c r a z y e n o u g h t o t h i n k t h e y c a n c h a n g e t h e w o r l d , a r e t h e o n e s w h o d o ✎ ✎ ✎ ███████████████

'Thoughts.'  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:01 am
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki raised a brow and looked at her. "I always liked Loki better me slef...Thor to brutish I thinks" he said. At the question about gallons he smirked. "Ahh...I daan't Hit And tell. But more then it should. But not loike I can do it me self...you're half wite dove. I am a squib." He said, flashing a smile. "Wot is ya? If ya don't mind me asking?" He asked. She seemed to know a lot of muggle things and this was a muggle place.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:13 am
User Image
User Image

h e r e ' s t o t h e c r a z y o n e s . t h e m i s f i t s . t h e r e b e l s . t h e t r o u b l e m a k e r s - - -
f i n s b u r y p a r k

m e m y s e l f a n d i
w h a t n o w
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Ivory nodded in agreement,
"Oh, come on, I've got a little brother to take care of, help a girl out?" She teased, but when he stated he was a squib, her lips made an 'O', then quickly dropped into a line. She had heard most squibs didn't like talking about being a squib. Ivory noticed his smile, but wasn't sure if it was fake or not. "I'm a muggleborn." Zephyr didn't mind when she was asked what her blood purity was. It was just if her parents were magical or not and her parents were asses either way, so what did it matter? Being different was cool...At least, in her eyes.

████████████ - - - - - - - - - - - - a n d w h i l e s o m e m a y s e e t h e m a s t h e c r a z y o n e s , i s e e g e n i u s . b e c a u s e t h e p e o p l e w h o a r e c r a z y e n o u g h t o t h i n k t h e y c a n c h a n g e t h e w o r l d , a r e t h e o n e s w h o d o ✎ ✎ ✎ ███████████████

'Thoughts.'  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:24 am
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki shook his head as she asked if he could help her out. "Nope..I can't. I 'ave me Jones brovwer I 'ave ter 'elp...'e's 11". He said, crossing his arms. But he stopped to think about it. "..Wot kind of 'elp ya need..." When he heard she was a muggle born he felt much safer around her. Some Pure bloods got very mean when they found out he was a squib. He had seen her face when he said he was a squib, but..she seemed to not bring it up again..that was great. "I see...I like Muggle borns best of all. They not all Pompus ans such" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 pm
User Image
User Image

d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s
m e m y s e l f a n d i
w h a t n o w
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Ivory frowned when he said he had a brother to care for as well, but his brother was younger than her's.
"I only meant that he is really messy. And I don't like cleaning his clothes." She shrugged and traced the tattoo on her forearm with her fingers almost nervously. Ivory smiled at him when he said he preferred muggleborns. "Well, that's good then. I was worried you wouldn't like me because of it."

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:16 pm
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki chuckled as he got what she was asking. He then nodded. "Ahh. I see. Well... I don't remember wot I payed" he said, looking a little sheepish. He watched her finger her tattoo, before flashing another grin and sitting on the park bench, tapping the seat for her to sit. "I loike your tattoos. Where did you get them?" He asked her. He had wanted to get tattoos, but kept seeing bad ink. Hers looked much better then most.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

f i n s b u r y p a r k
l o k i j o n
t h e p a r k
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Ivory bit her lip, she could probably find the spell in one of her old charms books. But that would take searching through her shelves just to find all of them, then searching the books to find the actual spell and that was a lot of work. The girl sat down next to Loki and rolled up her sleeve, showing off more of her tattoos.
"Well, my newer ones I got from All or Nothing, that tattoo, piercing and skate park in Diagon Alley. I don't quite remember where my older ones are from..." Ivory fingered at her tattoos for a while longer, before looking up at him again, "Why? You thinking about getting one? 'Cause if you are, I could totally help you pick one out." Ivory smiled slightly, getting herself excited. She could think of a few places where he could get a tattoo and it'd make him look that much more attractive.

- - - - - - - - - - - - a n d w h i l e s o m e m a y s e e t h e m a s t h e c r a z y o n e s , i s e e g e n i u s . b e c a u s e t h e p e o p l e w h o a r e c r a z y e n o u g h t o t h i n k t h e y c a n c h a n g e t h e w o r l d , a r e t h e o n e s w h o d o ✎ ✎ ✎

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:18 pm
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki nodded as he watched her. He saw some of the newer tattoos and he gasped at their brilliance. They were awe-inspiring. He would need to go there. He nodded at her question. " Yeah. I want a tattoo. oh? wot ideas do ya 'ave in ah Chinese Blind?" He asked, feeling comfortable so slipping up with his speech here and there. He was asking what she had in mind. He rolled up his own sleeves. He had a bit of scaring here and there from what looked like rough play and maybe some skate bored accidents.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

f i n s b u r y p a r k
l o k i j o n
t h e p a r k
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Ivory smiled, then repositioned herself so she could get a better look at him,
"Well, it depends on your style, I suppose. See, if you are fit, then maybe something on your hip. That way, if you were to be shirtless, it would be obvious, but add more to your overall appearance, where as, if you were going for a more subtle approach, you could go for an arm tattoo, that could be covered with your sleeves. Maybe a tattoo on your back...That'd look good as well." Ivory lightly tapped each place she suggested, as if to give him a general idea. If he did really go and get a tattoo, she would want to go with him, to see where it was and what it was.

- - - - - - - - - - - - a n d w h i l e s o m e m a y s e e t h e m a s t h e c r a z y o n e s , i s e e g e n i u s . b e c a u s e t h e p e o p l e w h o a r e c r a z y e n o u g h t o t h i n k t h e y c a n c h a n g e t h e w o r l d , a r e t h e o n e s w h o d o ✎ ✎ ✎

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 pm
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki nodded as he listened, flushing slightly when she touched him. It made him happy and he nodded. Part of him was willing to get a tattoo almost anywhere just for her. He flashed another grin. "Well..what do you suggest Hugs and Kisses?" He asked her, standing up and putting his hands into his pockets. "I loike all yer Ideas" He said. he planned on getting his brothers name, his family crest and a dragon...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image
User Image

f i n s b u r y p a r k
l o k i j o n
t h e p a r k
i m p i s h
s i n g l e

Ivory flashed another smile before contemplating her choices,
"I would suggest a hip one, just because that's one I'd want to see, but it would still be completely up to you," Zephyrine said, implying that she'd want to see him shirtless. She sort of hoped he caught it, but wasn't sure if he had. "But, then again, an arm tattoo is pretty hot too..." Ivory's cheeks turned pink again when he stood up. She was sort of worried she'd made him uncomfortable.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:54 am
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki flashed and smile and lifted up his hoodie and his shirt, showing off his flat, slightly tone and slightly thin torso. "The bloomin' tattoo on the left or the wite?" he asked, touching his hip. He did not see the point in messing around. If she thought a hip was best...well she looked like she knew what for. He seemed like the type of person that did not like sitting for very long because he started passing, but still looked happy to speak with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

f i n s b u r y p a r k
l o k i j o n
t h e p a r k
i m p i s h
s i n g l e

Ivory chewed her lip when he lifted his shirt, keeping herself from making some perverted comment. She hummed quietly as she inspected both of his hips,
"Well, I'd naturally say right, but I think it'll look better on the left, seeing as no one goes for the left side all that much," Ivory nodded to herself before looking up at Loki again. Maybe she could talk him into letting her see him get his done. Maybe she'd get another herself. It has been a while. Oh! Maybe she could apply for a job there! She could do anything. She was a fairly good artist and pierced her ears on her own when she was eleven. Ivory wondered if they were still hiring.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:12 pm
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki was naturally a bit of a spaz. It was true. But he was almost certain that little miss pretty here liked his chest and stomach. It made him grin again. "Well. Right o then. Will ya show me to the shop?" He asked her, wanting to spend more time with her. "But first. Want some fizzy drink with me hugs and kisses?" He had a thing for junk food. And soda was high on his list. Plus, it meant more time with her.  
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff