Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:12 pm
User Image
Fiona is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Fashionable at Luchino Caffespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Boredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Business'll pick up soon...' spacespac

◆ ◆ ◆ Should I choose the smoothest course? Steady as
The beating drum. Is all my dreaming at an end? ◆ ◆ ◆
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceFiona's fingers were tapping the table, her eyes practically burning a hole in the menu, when a voice caught her attention. Her eyes shot up, widening in shock, her mouth forming a small, surprised O. When he asked to join her, she flushed, nodding. "Aaah, aye! I mean, no, no i's no' taken, ah..." She swallowed, feeling silly as all get-out for stammering so much. But, given that she'd come here in a sort of round-about way to stalk him, trying to 'accidentally' run into the guy, she rather couldn't help it. After a moment, she closed her eyes, took a deep breathe, and sighed. "Please, si' down," she told him, offering a small smile when she opened her eyes a second later. "Maybe ye could he'p me figure ou' sommat tae ea'? I've stared a' th' menu fer a good ten minu'es an' I haven' a clue." As if on cue, her stomach growled then, ans her mouth set into a hard line. Oh, sure, she thought. Now you admit you're hungry. She took a sip of her coffee to hopefully distract from her blush, her other hand going to her hair to fluff it. Now that he was actually here... well, she rather wished she'd done something a bit nicer with the pale red locks, rather than leaving them wild and curled as she had. She could've at least clipped it back, put in a bun, something. As it was, she rather looked a bit like a heathen, at least to her mind. Already, her fashion-forward mind was picking apart all the things she could've done with her outfit. The blouse was nice, but she wore it a lot. The slacks were rather plain. Her earrings kept getting tangled in her hair. She'd put a fair bit more effort into her outfit the first few times she'd stopped by the cafe in case he'd been there, but she'd rather given up hope a while back. Honestly, she'd been coming here more out of habit than anything else for at least the last three months. She'd even said yes to a couple of dates, though both had been completely horrible and not warranted a repeat. That one outing with Jaime had rather ruined her for dates, actually, probably due to the fact that it hadn't actually been a date at all and therefore there'd been no pressure. She'd enjoyed herself quite a bit... hence her failed stalking attempts since... or had they failed? Here he was, after all. And he did go out of the country a lot... honestly, she shouldn't be so surprised it'd been so long. Although, given how well he seemed to know the staff and regulars, she had to say, she would've expected to run into him before now. Maybe they'd just missed each other... or she'd missed him. After all, it wasn't like he'd been looking for her.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              ◆ ◆ ◆ Or, do you still wait for me, Dream Giver,
                                                              Just around the riverbend... ◆ ◆ ◆

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Bag sprawled beside her, legs crossed and laptop out, Jeordy tapped away at the keyboard, busy calculating her profits from a few investments, pulling up another window on the screen as she took the time to answer a chat and reblog a few posts. Probably not the most conducive to her right now, but she could care less-- turnout was a significant amount more than she had expected and she was about to roll on in glee. Bringing up the large peppermint frappucino to her lips, the teen bit absently on the straw as she looked over the figures, double-checking them.

Nothing wrong.

Fighting back the large grin threatening to overcome her face, the blonde saved the data, closing the app and going back to surfing the web, tapping out replies and bookmarking a few good reads. Pureblood though she may be, Jeordy wasn't at all one to disregard something because of a reason so singular and segregated-- the open-minded young woman was willing to explore everything, using what she could to her advantage to achieve what she wanted. Leaning back and stretching with a pleased grin, the Beauxbatons student shook her locks out of her face, glowing at all the good turnouts of the day.

h o w d o y o u w a n t t o d o t h i s ?- - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

a l o n e
c h i l l
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

❋Bréanainn Cian Conri❋
Charm's Professor||Former Gryffindor||Former Footballer/Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn walked into the Café, not a care in the world what so ever. School was out so he really didn't have much to do right now. There really was never anything in between his yearly spells of teaching. He decided he would go out and make something of the time. He hated doing nothing...especially when nothing just meant sitting around in his apartment, listening to his brother rant about political views regarding the muggle and the wizard world. Sometimes his brother's political rants became annoying and this was one of those days. Despite this, he did not act irritated, nor did his facial expression hint towards agitation. And to be honest...right now...he wasn't agitated.

He sat down at a table...looking around a bit. His vision moved from face to face...that is, until his eyes set on a girl...who seemed to be on her laptop. She had to be at least twenty, at least, that was what he thought. He smiled a bit, before deciding that to make this the best day, he had to find out at least this girl's name. She was strikingly beautiful, more beautiful than anyone around Diagon Alley at least. So, he decided to get up...and maybe accompany her. He walked up to her table, smiling a bit.

"I couldn't help but notice such a beautiful girl before me...wit' no one to accompany her. May I be the one to do so?" he asked her, a grin on his face. He hoped the girl had said yes, mainly because he hated being rejected. Then again, even him, has been rejected plenty of times in his life, just like the next person of course. The only time he had really not been all too much was during his brief footballing stints with Arsenal.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

It was a voice, surprisingly enough, that tore Jeordy away from Tumblr and all the shenanigans she was up to with the hell-be-damned, godforsaken site of addiction, tearing her her attention away from the screen of her device and up towards the figure that was currently speaking to her. It was a man-- another surprise-- and an attractive one, though he looked a little bit older than she was. Fresh out of Beauxbatons, she was only eighteen but already she was well on her way to establishing one of her goals. It took Jeordy a while to actually realize what he was saying and needed a moment more to process it properly.

Beautiful girl. . . wait, what? Halting all thought processes, the blonde's stare turned up to said speaker, expression an odd mix of confusion, gratitude at the compliment and a healthy dose of 'What.' Still, it was pretty flattering- - - Jeordy hadn't been idle all her days at Beauxbatons and it was Beauxbatons, but it was a long while since she'd heard something like that and she figured to be nice. A still slightly confused smile on her face, the eldest Stropthall gestured to the seat, smile becoming a bit more pronounced as she did so. New friends and all that, take it that way. "I don't know about beautiful," she began, a wry smile on her face as she moved her things over to her side a bit more. "But you're welcome to join me, if you'd like?" she asked. "Take a seat."

All in all, it wasn't that odd an occurrence, but considering a few things had happened that day, it felt pretty bizarre. It wasn't that bad, though, she supposed. Who knew what could come out of it, right?

a l o n e
c h i l l
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

❋Bréanainn Cian Conri❋
Charm's Professor||Former Gryffindor||Footballer/Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He smiled as she casually accepted his offer, glad to hear her acceptance of his desire to sit down with her. He took a seat across from the girl, looking at her for a bit before he decided what he wanted from the Café. He ordered promptly, sitting back in the chair, exuding confidence. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable to say the least. "Don't mind if I do," he said to her. She seemed cool for just meeting her.

"So what is your name?" he asked her, hoping to get acquainted with her. He always was a person to get the name first and not one of those guys that goes a whole day without knowing the person they were conversing with. He hated that. And who knows: maybe the girl was a wizard. The names of wizards are usually easily recognizable...at least...the high class names are. He figured he should probably figure out if this girl is a muggle or not. Because knowing that definitely effects his actions around her. He couldn't just go and do fancy magic with a girl that has never seen it before. That would definitely be breaking more than a few rules and could result in some extreme consequences.

He sat their, waiting for his food to come. But in the meantime, he figured he would get to know the girl in front of him a little better. Just like he had said before...she was beautiful, very beautiful. And he could never resist such a pretty face.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Honestly, she didn't really mind the interruption-- meeting people was fine, even though this encounter was a bit unusual for her routine meeting-people thing and a bit more surprising. It was odd, to say the least, and she was slightly unsure how to act, but she assumed it'd get better after a few responses and whatnot. Watching him slide into the bench, Jeordy packed the loose papers away, pushing her laptop slightly to the side as she did, raising a brow at the words that came from her new tablemate. Pursing her lips slightly at the question-- manners 101 came roaring down her thoughtrail at the question-- and she spoke.

"You know, it is polite to introduce yourself first before asking for someone's name," she poked with a small smile. Pushing back a stray lock of hair, she shrugged along with it; he was nice enough, yes, but courtesy was sort of a thing she had grown up with drilled into her head. Still, it wasn't for her to judge-- after all, she had made her own mistakes as well and she was all for giving chances.

a l o n e
c h i l l
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image

❋Bréanainn Cian Conri❋

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn frowned a bit as soon as she said something, because he realized he did forget to introduce himself. He couldn't believe that he did forget too because it was drilled in his head since birth to introduce oneself upon meeting someone. "I am sorry...where are my manners? Seems like I need a brush up. I am Bréanainn Conri. I guess I should tell you a little more than that. Uhm...I used to be a professional Quidditch player...and Football player actually. They were both ephemeral careers though. Only about three years in each. I guess I can tell you more a little later. Sincerest apologies for that," he told her sincerely, his frown disappearing in a quick instant.

"May I ask you for your name now? Or shall I tell you more?" he asked her, smiling again. He hoped his small introduction worked out, because he didn't want to strike out before he even started. That would've been extremely embarrassing on his part and he knew his brother would not let him hear the end of it once he heard the story. But alas, here he was, hopeful as ever. He was the mercy of whomever this girl was.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:29 am
User Image
User Image

Jeordy laughed at the reply, smile never quite leaving-- as it was wont to do-- as she listened to the introduction. Both football and Quidditch? And three years in each-- it suddenly pegged in her head that oh, well, he must be a fair bit older than her after all, if he had three years on each sport, catching onto something. Sort of backhalting on that realization-- stupid girl, she needed to use her eyes a little bit more-- the blonde paid attention until the other's-- Breanainn, was he Irish?-- impromptu introduction was over, folding her arms on the tabletop and nodding. "Very impressive," responded, leaning back with her coffee in hand. "Consider the apology accepted," she beamed, eyes twinkling in mirth.

At the next response from him, she shook her head, a smile on her face. "No, no, not at all, it's fine," she assured him, one hand gesturing as she spoke, the other containing her coffee cup. "That was more than enough, let's see-- Jeopardy Stropthall, no impressive feats yet managed unless one counts a closet, hopefully a nice person," she grinned, a sheepish look on her face. A funny thought coming into her head, she continued. "Fresh graduate, finally out of school. I have to ask, though," she grinned, though an obvious hint of confusion did shine through as she let it, playing her way through the part. That was a wrong move there, didn't he think it through? "What's Quidditch? I don't think I know what that is-- and I follow a lot of sports." she inquired, a curious look on her face as a small mischievous smile hid inside as she waited for an answer.

a l o n e
c h i l l
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

❋Bréanainn Cian Conri❋

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn smiled at her, looking at her for a moment. He thought he recognized the name, but he would find that out later. He began to play off his mistake, as if he wasn't using it as a leverage to find out if she was a wizard or not. He did however, have a plan for if she wasn't. "No, no, no, I said cricket. Sorry, sometimes me accent becomes strong in places, but ot'ers it is not. Guess I can not pronounce words anymore," he said, laughing a bit, his slight Irish draw really showing itself.

"It does make me wonder if that is an actual sport though. It sounds as if it would be fun," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "Stropthall? I feel like I've heard t'at name before. Sounds familiar to me, I don't know where t'ough," he told her honestly, getting the whole rich vibe from her by her mention of a closet. If she was indeed rich, then her closet must be huge: right?

Then he realized this girl was fresh out of school, making her eighteen. It really made her eight years younger. He almost tripped over himself at the thought, but she was beautiful...and he was never one to care about age all too much. She was eighteen, which was considered an adult in many societies. But the again, she could also be twenty two if she was indeed a Muggle, which was more bearable. He didn't know, but he really didn't care either way. She seemed very amiable and very social, which were always great characteristics in a woman.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

❋Bréanainn Cian Conri❋

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn awaited her answer, but as he was waiting, he received a call from an unknown caller, but when he heard a voice that displeased him, his expression immediately went from the bright smile to a frown. His brother had done something...bad this time. He couldn't believe he would do such a thing, but he had to go bail him out of jail, a big bail having to be paid for. He had the money, but it would put strain on him. It was hefty to say the least and he would have to come out of pocket. His brother made some stupid decisions and this might take the cake.

He stood up quickly, frowning to himself then looking to the girl whom he had just met. "It pains me to say t'is, but I must go. Sorry I am leaving you like this. It was nice meeting you Jeopardy," he said to her, packing up all his things, frowning a bit. "Seriously, it was very nice meeting you and if you ever want to meet up, call me at this number," he said, giving her a slip of paper with the number on it that he had just written. He felt extremely bad about leaving her like this, but he figured this might be the last time he saw her. It was unfortunate, but getting his brother out of jail was the priority right now.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lady Pomegranates

(OOC: I'm only quoting you so this has some kind of closure and it just doesn't end abruptly. Once again, sorry. Didn't mean to put wrong format)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
Natasha is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely at Luchino Caffespace
CURRENTLY // loving my husband, Jonathanspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Serenaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to have a day out of the house...' spacespac

✽ ✽ ✽ She said, I was seven and you were nine, I looked at you
like the stars that shined in the sky, the pretty lights.
✽ ✽ ✽
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceNatasha entered the cafe with Sebastian trailing behind, his small hand clutching the back of her cardigan, a habit he'd no doubt picked up from his sister, who had him do so while they were in the garden together to keep him from going too far from her and too close to anything dangerous. She gave her head a light shake. The child was very, very insistent that he was too old to hold her hand (which was ridiculous, really, if he needed to hold her sweater, but if it made him happy, she'd oblige). She took a seat at one of the booths, easily visible from the door, and settled him in. He was being particularly obstinate today for some reason, so much so that she' briefly considered calling Serena up and rescheduling (lucky for her, the other woman would understand, being a mother herself), but Sebastian had insisted that they go so he could see Serena. Half the time, Natasha thought he was more attached to the woman than she was, especially since... well, she didn't really want to think about that at the moment. It'd certainly had an affect on Sebastian, though. He was... clingy. Like he needed to claim people as his own and hold onto them and never let them go. Nat honestly understood it. He'd been so young... she brushed his hair back with a faint smile. "You're going to behave today, alright, Bastian? No running around or shouting." The child nodded enthusiastically, and she smiled. He really was a sweet little boy. But boy, was she glad to be out of the house with him. He'd been driving her up the wall for a week, and she definitely thought he needed an outing. They'd tried to wear him out swimming and running to no avail. Hopefully a day in London would tucker him out a bit.

✽ ✽ ✽ I'll be eighty-seven; you'll be eighty-nine; I'll still look at you
                                                          Like the stars that shine in the sky, oh my my my...
                                                          ✽ ✽ ✽

User Image

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Serena, dressed in black and white – except for her bright lips – pushed the door to the café open after peering through the glass. Almost immediately, she spotted Natasha and her adorable son seated at a booth. Sebastian really was cute. Sure, he was incredibly restless, but weren’t most children? Cameron definitely was as a little kid. Ever since he could run, that boy never wanted to stay seated. “Hi, Bastian,” Serena greeted in a silly, laughable, baby voice as she waved to her friend’s child. “Is he in a good mood today?” she asked, gazing at Natasha. The woman slipped off her purse and hung it on the rim of her chair before slipping her butt into it. “Boy, I could really use an Espresso though I’m sure you can use two,” she joked, letting out a chuckle. Kids did wear their parents out after all, and coffee was Serena's go-to drink. Hell, it still is.

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

✽ ✽ ✽

spaceNatasha smiled when Serena joined her, shaking her head in amusement at the way Sebastian's face lit up upon spotting the woman. "Hi, Rena!" he chirped with enthusiasm, standing in his chair, hand reaching out like he'd shake her hand. Natasha smiled at that; he'd picked that up from his father recently. He was picking up a lot of habits, actually. She supposed he was just at that age. Adalaide had been the same; around four or five she'd suddenly started mimicking everyone she met. She wondered if that was a normal thing, or if it was just her kids. "Bastian, sit down, love. Bum in the chair. Now," she told him, voice firm. He pouted a bit, but complied. Just then, a waitress came over to take their drink orders. "I'll have a coffee, and he'll have a water," she told the woman with a smile, but Sebastian shook his head. "No, juice!" he declared, and she shook her head. "No, water," she told him. "You know the rule. Juice for breakfast, water at lunch, and juice at supper. You're too hyper as it is." The blonde child shook his head vigorously to argue, but she stared him down until he stopped. "Yes. Water. Now, look at the menu and decide what you want to eat," she said. It had really just been a coffee date, but it was about lunchtime anyway, and this saved her the trouble of having to cook, right? She smiled at Serena. "I could use about a gallon," she informed her, sighing. "Ever since his sisters got home for the holiday, he's been nonstop. Which is fine, except Adalaide has a job and is working all day, and Michelle is hardly ever home. Lyv's been helping, but I swear, there's at least eight of him and only two of us." Natasha didn't add that she had the feeling his magic was acting up. She couldn't, after all; Serena was a muggle. Natasha didn't understand why Sebastian's was coming in so early; Adalaide had apparently been a late bloomer. Jonathan said seven was the norm, and Ada hadn't shown signs until she was nine, which was why they'd thought she might not be magical at all. Sebastian, on the other hand, was only five... maybe he'd borrowed the years from his sister, she thought. But then, Adalaide had been a much quieter child than Sebastian, so maybe that had something to do with it, too. It made as much sense as anything else. In truth, magic made very little sense to her, even after all these years. Not that it mattered; she loved her family, even if they were a bit odd (and growing odder by the day, she thought, mind drifting to her daughter's boyfriend, who was strange even by magical standards, evidently).

✽ ✽ ✽

User Image

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The smile on Serena’s face grew slightly larger when Sebastian’s face lit up, and he greeted her enthusiastically. Having an adorable child admire her so much felt heartwarming, especially after years of not having her own little boy dote over her so much. The woman reached out her hand and lightly shook the boy’s. “He’s already learning to shake hands?” Serena asked Natasha. Obviously, Sebastian had picked up that action from somebody else since there was absolutely no way a child of that age would even understand what a handshake was. After pulling her hand back, the thirty six year old made herself comfortable in her seat. “Make that two coffees, please,” she chimed in just after Nat and her son argued over whether to purchase juice or water.

Serena let out a small laugh when Natasha had mentioned how much coffee she could drink. ”Guess he’s a little excited about his sisters being home?” she asked as she waited patiently for her drink to be made. The woman had eaten before leaving her home, so she wasn’t hungry enough to buy a meal. If two people couldn’t handle taking care of a crazy kid, he must really be full of energy. ”You know, if you ever need help with anything, you can give me a call.” Serena absolutely adored children, especially this particular little boy. Of course, she hadn’t even assumed that there would be any sort of issue with helping around her friend’s house; it was a friendly gesture, after all. However, Serena hadn’t any idea that Natasha’s family was magical and vice versa. How many people went around assuming the passersby around them were magical? None. Maybe around Diagonally – or however Cameron pronounced that village – but not around here.

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image

✽ ✽ ✽

spaceNatasha's smiled grew a bit strained, eyes tired. It was a conversation they'd had before; Nat realized she was running out of reasons her friend couldn't come over to their house. She decided she was going to have to ask Jonathan to pack up his brewing station for a day or so that Serena could finally visit. Without his cauldron and books set up, the kitchen looked perfectly normal, after all. Maybe she could convince him to put in a basement and move his things down there... it was certainly a thought. "I'm sure he'll settle back down come Fall. Adalaide and Michelle both graduated, so they'll still be home every night. He's not used to that, they'd just started boarding school when he was born." The brunette sighed at that, eyes a little sad. She could hardly believe her daughter was out of school. An adult, working a job. Soon she'd be moving out and... well, Nat wasn't really sure. Her situation was a bit unusual, after all. She had no idea if Chris was the sort to marry, and grandchildren certainly weren't in the cards. But, she didn't see the relationship ending anytime soon, either. Adalaide was head over heels for him, and he hadn't seemed any less so for her when they'd met. The point was, her daughter was all grown up, something she didn't really know how to handle. She was happy, though, that she still had Olyvia and Sebastian around. She didn't know what she'd do when she was done being a mother. Not that one was ever truly done being a mother.

spaceShe gave her head a light shake, realizing she'd gotten lost in her thoughts again, and then smiled as the waitress returned with their drinks. She handed Sebastian his cup, rolling her eyes a it at the look on his face when he took a sip and found that it was, in fact, water, and then started preparing her coffee. She glanced back to Serena. "So, what about you, what have you been up to? Surely it's more interesting than chasing a five-year-old around all day," she asked with a wry grin. Talking about Serena's home life and work was probably a bit safer than discussing her own. She highly doubted there was anything odd or unexplainable happening to the other woman, after all.

✽ ✽ ✽

User Image

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff