Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Fairway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:11 am
Montague Brothers

User Image

Gabriel Montague, Head of Improper Use of Magic,
                            Dominic Montague, Fifth Year Beater

”You’re pathetic.”

”You’re a disgrace—“

”—simple minded—“

”—crass—“

”—pompous git—“

”—right arse—“

”—love sick slave—“

”—to hell with you!” Dominic burst forward; a fist flew through the air. Knuckles collided on bone but the gasp he heard wasn’t one he was expecting. In fact, Gabriel had seen this coming a mile away and lurched to the side for safety—but not even he could have guessed that a passerby would fall victim. ”Oh, ruddy, I’m so sorry sir--!” But the older gentleman hadn’t seemed to pay attention through all of his cursing before he stormed off.

Now the pair of boys were left standing to their own vices once again.

”Ha, you missed.”

”One more time, Gabe, say it one more time. I. Dare. You.”

You… misse—ugh!” Gabriel growled out a shout of dismay, the full force of his younger brother charged into his waist and knocked the wind out of him, tackled him down and slammed his back against the floor. ”Merde! Dom!”

”Take it back!!” Dominic shouted, wrestled his brothers neck in his arms and locked him there, grounded his feet firmly to keep the taller, lankier of the two down below him. ”Take it back!”

”Dominic! You mongrel! Ger—off!!” Gabriel shouted and squirmed, wiggled and wormed, he smashed his foot in his brothers ribs and heard him cough through the pain. He kicked again, but Dominic just kicked right back.

”Take it back! Take it back! Take it back!”

”Levicorpus!” Gabriel managed a shout once he’d stolen his wand free of his robes and snapped it downwards towards his younger brother. Almost immediately, the younger boy was cast into the air upside down, his ankles seemingly tied to invisible strings. This wasn’t the first time this happened, either, as evident by the increasingly irritable boy with his arms crossed over his chest and his shirt hiding most of his vision as it flittered down his chest.

”…………………..damn you.”

”Now would you put a hindrance to all of this ornery disposition, Dom? Or should I leave you with mum and dah?”

Dominic dangled in midair, he form turned slowly with the brush of wind as it dove past him. In the distance, he swore he thought he saw Damien and Marina looking straight at him. ”…Gabe…. Just put me down…”

The elder boy seemed hesitant as he dusted his clothes off, but knew better than to poke the dragon all the same. ”Fine, have it your way.” Gabriel smirked, eyes glinted as he waved his wand with the countercharm, and distinctly turned to walk away just as Dominic fell to the floor with a loud THWACK, his skull slammed into the concrete ground and he cursed all the same. In the crowd, he wondered if he just saw a reporter…. Bloody hell….

”The Forgotten Weasley”
”Cara MiaKitty”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:31 am
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Happy | Just another family torn: I've never been to the circus before... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Fairway |
Wearing

Marina shrugged. "I don't know. Brother stuff? Whatever that might be." She didn't have any brothers, or any siblings for that matter, so she really didn't get at all how relationships liked that worked. Maybe it was good she was an only child, because she wasn't sure how she might deal with a brother or sister, particularly one she wouldn't get along with. At his question, she waited a few moments to answer, watching the two brothers tussle and shout at each other. "You know, I'm sensing that now is not a good time," she said wisely, as Dominic crashed to the ground. "That's going to leave a bump," she muttered, and then tugged on Damien's hand like an impatient child. "Come on, let's go to the shore." She shot Dominic a somewhat amused glance over her shoulder.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:05 am
۪T۫۰۪h۫۰۪e۫۰ ۪W۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪s۫۰۪h۫۰ ۪F۫۰۪a۫۰۪m۫۰۪i۫۰۪l۫۰۪y۫۰

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

ᴄᴏʀᴀ walked through the crowds with her family, keeping a careful eye on her children. She wouldn't put it past Toby and Jess to sneak off, or Eleazar to get lost somehow, or Thea to get distracted by something shiny. Really, Uriel and Vi were the only ones she could trust to stay by her and Garrett's sides. The sun was just sinking below, and in the distance she thought she could see the ocean. Bellamy had always loved the ocean. Grief pulled at her insides for a few moments, before she composed herself and smiled warmly at her family. "What should we do first?"

ɢᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ shrugged. "I don't know, but I think this one wants cotton sweets. Badly." he gestured to Thea, who was hanging on his leg with a pouting face and gleaming eyes. "I want cotton candy, Daddy! Please, Mummy?!" Her father gave her a wary look. "If we get ye some, yer gonna get all hyper."

"I won't, I promise!"

ᴜʀɪᴇʟ looked at his parents. "Mum, Da, don't," he complained. "We all know she's going to go crazy as soon as she eats all that sugar, and remember the last time she had cotton candy?" he said tiredly. He had missed his family, hadn't he? Yeah... Right now he was looking around to see if there was anyone he knew, so he would have an excuse to break off from them. It was embarrassing enough already.

ᴊᴇssᴀᴍɪɴᴇ gave her blonde brother a mock sad look. "Aw, Uri doesn't like us," she whined, adjusting her glasses. "I feel heartbroken. Don't you wanna hang out with us, big bro?" She flicked him on the forehead, and then ducked out of the way when he swatted at her.

"What was that for?!"

"Suck it up and stop being a jerk face, Huffle."

ᴛᴏʙɪᴀs snickered at his sister's antics and Uriel's frown. "Bet you can't wait for September 1st, right?" he mocked. "Oh wait, we'll be there too!" And though the brown haired boy was tall, Uriel was taller, having just started to get his growth spurt, and stronger. Toby promptly found himself in a headlock.

"Uriel, let your brother go! Toby, Jess, stop teasing him."

"Aw, what's the fun in that?"

ᴇʟᴇᴀᴢᴀʀ sidled over to the other side of his mother, avoiding his older brother's scuffling. He was small and thin for his age and generally found it better to just stay out the way when the two bigger boys started wrestling around. Crowds of people gave him a strange sort of comfort. He used to slip through these crowds like a ghost, occasionally reaching tentatively to see if he could snatch an exposed wallet or anything he could nick and use to feed hi and Thea. Of course, there was no need for that anymore, but he still knew how to get "lost" when he wanted to and how to make himself go unnoticed. But as of right now, he was content to just walk alongside his mother and people watch.

ᴠɪᴏʟᴀɴᴛᴇ clung to her aunt's hand obediently, staying silent. The blonde woman came to a sudden decision. "Thea, you can have cotton candy, but only if you split it with Vi." The five year old gave her a grateful smile. She always did like sweet things. "Thank you, Auntie." she whispered.

ᴀʟᴛʜᴇᴀ shrieked in delight and dragged Garrett towards the cotton candy stand, the rest of the family trailing after her. "I want the blue, Daddy!" Soon she was clutching a cone of cotton candy as bog as her head. She offered it to Vi, her grabbed a small handful and chewed it as delicately as possible. Meanwhile, Thea's hands and the corners of her mouth rapidly turned blue.

۪F۫۰۪a۫۰۪m۫۰۪i۫۰۪l۫۰۪y۫۰ ۪i۫۰۪s۫۰ ۪f۫۰۪o۫۰۪r۫۰۪e۫۰۪v۫۰۪e۫۰۪r۫۰۪.۫۰

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 am
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

A smile crossed Eun's face again. "Well if you insist, I guess you can." he said as he walked beside the taller boy. He noticed how he slouched, he couldn't help but wonder what was his reasoning behind it, he would never be allowed to do so himself.

Finally they sighted Minn, and Dhyl shouted at her, she gave him back a drastically depleted amount of gold. Note to self, never let Minn be in control of money. he thought as he looked at the boy, as the girl hid behind him.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl sighed, then rubbed his temples. "Minn, you're not in trouble. Eun... pick something... and pick something for me, I suppose. I already have no idea what I'll wear." His cheeks colored a bit as he realized that was a rather... feminine question. Minn, as always, had an answer. "Dad's going to meet up with us in a bit. He's bringing your suit and my fancy dress!" She sent a smile up to her brother, then looked at Eun. "What are you gonna wear?" Dhyl pulled the girl back, then squatted to her height. She glanced at him, but instead of doing anything mean, the teen pulled her hair free of the ties, then gently fixed it, so it wouldn't be in her face. When he stood, he glanced at Eun, then back to the elegant knot he'd tied in his sister's hair. Blue eyes twinkled with some sort of pride and the teen nodded at his work.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:04 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
You're feeling sad, you're feeling lonely
Hold on
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

A lone styrofoam coffee cup is dropped forgotten as its passengers are delivered to the circus grounds. Darcy, having never gone out much even after being taken in by his uncle, stared at his surroundings with un-hidden curiosity and delight. He was going to a circus on a date with one of the most beautiful and special girls around, there was literally nothing that could either get better nor spoil this momentous occasion. "So Jane, what would you like to visit first? Ladies first and all." he blushed lightly but smiled brightly to cover it up.

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Your days
You say they're way too long
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Afraidspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why did there have to be a fire?' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien watched with a pained expression as the two boy's argument escalated into physical violence, wincing when Dom's blow missed and hit a passerby. Marina's conclusion that it was a bad time seemed like the understatement of the century. He snorted a bit and, at her tugging, rolled his eyes. "Alright, let's go. You don't have to whine," he teased, walking along with her. Every few steps, he would twitch somewhat, and rub his free hand against his leg... or rather, his pants. He glanced down at the dark jeans he wore, sighing somewhat. Marina had taken him shopping for, as she put it, 'normal' clothes before they'd come to the Circus, insisting that he didn't dress like it was some formal affair. So, he was dressed in clothes that were a far cry from what he was used to, and he still wasn't quite used to them. The t-shirt wasn't as crisp, the jeans weren't as smooth... and the sneakers... well, they were actually a lot more comfortable that his usual dress shoes. They were still rather strange, though. He offered her a small smile. "So, how have things been? I know that dinner was only a couple weeks ago, but... I mean, did anything interesting happen? Or boring. Or normal. I mean, I'd really just like to know how things are going..." He blushed a bit. "I've missed you," he told her, squeezing her hand.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane walked next to Darcy, her stomach fluttering just being near him. She really need to stop being such a child, but at the same time she kind of liked it. She couldn't believe she had actually come, let alone asked Darcy. She hated circuses, though she had in fact never been to a wizard circus, she mostly just hoped there was no clowns. Those she could most definitely live without. The crowds of people weren't great either, maybe that was the reason for the sick feeling in the pit of her stomach, beyond the fluttering. Just listening to him speak made her more happy than she could now. "Well maybe head down to the shore, a walk along the beach doesn't sound too bad at this moment." She said with a large smile. It would also give her a good time to speak to Darcy and probably be the best way to avoid too many people.

ooc; outfit in top pic
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:56 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
Hold on
User Image

Darcy's head was swiveling left and right looking at the different attractions while trying not to continue staring at Jane who had yet to leave his side. Gods he was pathetic becoming so nervous and boneless when he was around her but he couldn't help it! Her smile, her way of talking, her hair, everything about her made him feel as if her was floating without a broomstick in the midst of a hurricane. He had no idea if what he was doing was right or wrong but he knew that everything he did came with exciting results. At her request Darcy's smile turned wistful as he imagined walking along the beach with her hand in hand, bare feet, watching the sunrise or sunset, collecting shells, ugh! He's been reading too many of his sister's romance novels. "That sounds like a great idea. Would you like anything to eat before we go? My treat." he asked her eyeing one of the candy stalls. Damn his sweet tooth.

Your days
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

The thought of Darcy walking with Jane on the beach made her so happy. Maybe they would hold hands...or kiss! Oh how wonderful would that be. She was drawn from her thoughts bliss when Darcy spoke once again. "That sounds so absolutely wonderful" Though it did sound good, she was just fine with her thoughts. The roar of the ocean, maybe the setting sun. She could just imagine the feel of his toned body against hers. She could sit down right here and drift off into a land of happiness, it was an honest miracle she was jumping up and down and squealing. He is a miracle in a man's, well maybe more than a man, body. She could hardly take it!

ooc; outfit in top pic
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 am
User Image
Jeremy Gabriel Theseus Wilde
Fifteen~Squib~Assistant at Honeyduke's

User Image

Jem shrugged, smiling.
"I don't know, I kind of like the mysterious crowd though," he said and peered over to where Caitlin was talking about. He had to admit it looked intriguing.
"But it's your choice," he said with a small grin. He hadn't been outside of Hogsmeade with a friend since god-knows-when, and it was a bonus that the friend was cute.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:45 am
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

The Korean boy chuckled at what Dhyl said. He began looking at all the masks, his eyes landing on two matching ones. "Well there's a nice pair!" he said indicating two identically designed masks, one of gold and one of silver. He smiled and picked one up, the gold one. "What do you think?" he asked holding it up in front of his face.

A laugh escaped him at that moment. He heard Minn respond to Dhyl's words. Hmm what will I wear? he said glancing down at his long sleeve t-shirt and jeans. He had not been expecting to be going to the Masquerade, especially with such a cute boy. "I dunno, I wasn't planning on going originally." he said as he looked at the boy, who was now fixing his sister's hair.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl blinked, watching Eun. He had to admit the gold worked amazingly with the deep brown irises hidden behind. "I think you look absolutely perfect." He bit his bottom lip awkwardly as color rose to his cheeks. When he stood straight up, his impressive height could be seen.... before he returned to slouching. Slender fingers lifted the silver one to examine. Dhyl slipped his glasses off, then held the mask to his face. "Same question?" He held the mask for a few seconds longer, until a dull throb in his head alerted him to place the lenses back over his eyes. Bright blue eyes blinked rapidly as his focus returned, then a half-smile slipped onto his face.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:41 am
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
Hold on
User Image

Darcy grinned at her response and moved her arm from their looped position so his larger, coarser hand could grasp Jane's and led them through the dense crowd towards a food cart where they were selling popcorn, cotton candy, and various other circus foods. While they were waiting in line he saw the street performers come out and tumble and roll in the streets before his eyes strayed to a mystical looking table with a eerie woman standing behind it. "Hey, look, they have a fortune teller. Wanna give it a go?" he asked with a cheeky grin. Inwardly he was torn at the decision of seeing anyone who could See, he never particularly trusted their so-called visions. Then again, if she happened to See him and Jane together in the future he might be able to change his mind.

Your days
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
I could use a dream or a genie or a wish to go back to a place much simpler than this...
And when your plans unravel in the sand, what would you wish for if you had one chance?

Cain blinked at Luke and Steffi, and took another bite out of his cotton candy. The sugary blue substance melted in his mouth, giving him a hyperactive rush of energy. When Luke didn't take his cotton candy, however, the Hufflepuff shrugged. More for him, right? "Steffi, I never make bets with you. Because I know that you'll always win. Anyways, let's go investigate." he said, taking Bree's hand and following Steffi and Luke. As they walked, Cain occasionally took a nibble of his sweet snack. When they arrived at the crowd, he found that they were at the very back. Maybe they could squeeze through to the front and see what was going on? But... his cotton candy would get squished... and he didn't want that... Cain looked to his sister's and friend. "What do we do now? Sneak up to the front? Or wait for the crowd to clear out?" he asked. He wanted someone else to come up with the plan, as per usual. He was more of a follower than anything, after all.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff