Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
The Magical Menagerie ~ NPC Owned ~ For Sale Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Loving Marina Aldred
                                                          Looking Casual at The Magical Menagerie with Mari
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ' This is completely ridiculous... but when isn't she? '

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

I've traveled and unwound my own truth yeah โœฅ โœฅ โœฅxxx
                                                          I've laid my head on the rock of youth yeah โœฅ โœฅ โœฅxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceDamien shook his head and chuckled at Marina's assessment of the woman. How, exactly, she'd gleaned 'sweet' from the image of the woman sitting behind the cash rack was beyond him. It was hard to ascertain much, if anything, about a person from first glance, really. Maybe she was just being hopeful? "That's certainly how Dad makes her sound. Then again, she could be a harpy and still be better than my mum," he whispered, shaking his head lightly. He glanced at the bag Mari had grabbed, barely containing a light smirk. It wasn't as though this was their first time buying owl treats.. or maybe it was hers. She didn't have an owl, after all... had she ever had to buy treats for Tobias before? He couldn't recall. "Tried those once; ended up feeding them to the school owls, he wasn't having it. Likes these better," the Slytherin said, reaching past her to grab a bag of a different brand. As he did so, he noticed the woman approach the two of them, and turned to face her with a small smile. Her demeanor was friendly enough, at least, although it would hardly serve her well to be rude to customers. "I don't believe so... we're restocking on treats. Although, love, if you wanted to try and pick out some toys for Jet, I think he's learned to vanish things because I can't for the life of me find the ones he had when we moved in." It wasn't a lie; there had been a few little catnip toys, a couple of balls with bells in them, not much, but enough to keep the cat occupied... at least until they'd all mysteriously vanished. he hadn't the foggiest what'd happened to them, because they weren't hiding under the furniture. He'd checked. although, now he sort of wondered if they'd been pilfered by a certain mutt. That dog would chew up (or possibly even eat) anything... and was a royal pain in Damien's arse. As were his owners.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโœฅ โœฅ โœฅ I've trusted and then broken my own word
                                                          xxxxxxโœฅ โœฅ โœฅ Just to keep me free in this mad, mad word

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:51 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
MINISTRY OF MAGIC AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Amused | Can't sleep, can't breathe: Must...not...laugh... | You met your enemy: Damien and Siobhan | Won't get no peace with me: The Magical Menagerie

Marina silently nodded her agreement to Damien's statement. Dahlia Edgeworth had been an especially nasty piece of work, after all. There probably weren't many people out there who could surpass her. But then again, of course Damien's father would want to make his girlfriend sound good to his son, if she might very well end up as his stepmother one day. Marina still thought she looked sweet, though. She glanced from her boyfriend to the bag of owl treats, raising an eyebrow. "Your bird is a food snob," she teased, putting the inferior owl treats back. She liked Tobias more than, ugh, Banshee, at least. One of the great things about moving out was not having to see or hear that godawful creature every day.

Her mum had jokingly, or maybe not, wrote her that Banshee seemed to have perked up quite a bit now that she was no longer living in their home. It just figured.

She looked over quickly as the woman approached with a wave and a question if they needed any help. She smiled at the woman as well, shooting Damien a tiny, subtle look. Okay, so the woman clearly didn't know who he was, which made sense, because how would she know, unless maybe she;d seen a photo of him. Thinking of photos, did she even have a photo of Damien? She couldn't recall, and mentally cursed her absentmindedness. It might be nice to have one, just because... missions and everything. Maybe it was sappy. But she was distracting herself here, and tuned back in to what Damien was saying.

She sighed a little. "Has he now? I suppose it's better than when he continuously brought me dead mice as gifts." She wasn't too squeamish, it wasn't a very good trait for an Auror, after all, but small corpses left on the floor got old very rapidly. With significantly less mice to hunt in the flat then there had been in Hogwarts the 'gifting' had halted, and she was glad. The redhead picked up a few little balls, a catnip mouse, and little feather dangler. "This should be enough for him," she said, mostly to Damien, but also to the blonde woman, with a small smirk. "Wouldn't want to spoil him," she added with slight sarcasm, shaking her head a little. But Jet was a good cat, even if he sometimes acted like he was lord of the flat. He was better behaved than that dog of Gracie and Dom's, anyways. That was what Marina liked about cats. You didn't have to train them to not, say, chew people's furniture, It was cute, she'd give it that, but she wasn't much of a dog person to begin with. She could only be grateful it wasn't one of those little yappy ones that looked more like overgrown rats.

Marina looked at the woman again. "Is it safe to assume you have a lot of pets?" she joked. "Though you probably hear that a lot."

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Cara MiaKitty

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:11 pm
User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Dating Wesley Edgeworth
                                                          Looking Lovely at Work with Customers
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ' Why does he seem so familiar...? '

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

The whole world could change in a minute; โ—† โ—‡ โ—†xxx
                                                          Just one kiss could stop it spinning โ—† โ—‡ โ—†xxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceSiobhan smiled a little at the pair. Up close, sense of familiarity seemed to grow stronger, but she still couldn't place him. Something about his face, and the way he stood... he reminded her vaguely of Wesley, really, but she chalked that up to that Slytherin quality he was giving off. If ever she'd met someone who exemplified the tone of that house, it was him, and this young man seemed no different. Actually... hm. Perhaps it was more than that? Something about the line of his jaw... she pushed that aside, realizing that it might very well look like she was checking the kid out, or at the very least staring at him far more intently than she had any reason to. When he spoke, the tone and cadence of his words only deepened that sense further. She was all but certain that she knew him from somewhere.

spaceThe blonde listened to their back and forth with some amusement, curious as to what might've happened to these apparently vanished toys. "Well, you could always try summoning them. They might turn up," she said with a laugh. It was a story she'd heard plenty of times. She didn't know that they hadn't tried, of course, but it might've been a helpful suggestion. The affection between the pair was obvious as well, which made her smile. Young love. She remembered that. Not that things with Wesley were bad. They just... there was a level of maturity between them that had been absent from her romance with Davin. Sometimes that was a good thing, but she couldn't deny that she missed the whirlwind.

spaceThe young lady's question made her arch a brow. "Well, I do try to keep from overrunning the house with them. I live with a fairly large family, I try not to drive them all up the wall with fur and feathers. But, we do have a fairly large number of them. And, of course, I consider every animal in this shop to be mine until someone else adopts them," she said, expression growing a bit fond as she spoke of the animals. She really did love all of them, though she tried not to get too attached because she was running a business. Besides, what did she need with twenty plus dogs, cats, etc? She loved them, but even she wasn't that crazy.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโ—† โ—‡ โ—† We could think it through;
                                                          xxxxxxโ—† โ—‡ โ—† But I don't want to if you don't want to

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:04 am
User Image

Loving Marina Aldred
                                                          Looking Casual at The Magical Menagerie with Mari
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ' This is completely ridiculous... but when isn't she? '

I've traveled and unwound my own truth yeah โœฅ โœฅ โœฅxxx
                                                          I've laid my head on the rock of youth yeah โœฅ โœฅ โœฅxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceDamien speared his girlfriend with a mock-offended expression, placing his hand on his heart. "Mari! Tobias is a wonderful owl and you should be ashamed for speaking so poorly of him," he declared, lips quirking up in an amused grin. He wasn't really lying... Tobi was pretty well behaved, as far as birds went. And oddly affectionate for an owl. But, Damien would admit he was something of a snob; the treats her preferred were one of the more expensive brands. Of course, he didn't see how the creature could be so picky about treats when he ate rats out of the gutter, but then, who ever really understood animals? Even the people who studied them were at a loss as often as not, at least as far as he could tell.

spaceThe Slytherin shook his head as Mari's comment about Jet bringing her mice echoed his own thoughts about Tobias. He shook his head. "I dunno, I'd say it's something of a shame, really. At least living in an area with a lot of mice, he had something to keep him entertained." Truthfully, Damien felt like the poor thing might be getting a bit bored, what with the lack of hunting. As for being spoiled, he was fairly certain that ship had sailed. The cat acted like he owned the damn building, not just their flat, and was too arrogant by half. Some days, Damien wondered if Mari had plucked him straight out of Ancient Egypt. It was the only explanation for the way he seemed to expect to be worshiped. He did have to suppress a chuckle at Mari's question, she was obviously fishing. Siobhan's answer was basically about what he'd expected, though he hadn't really thought about her considering the animals in the shop her pets. That seemed... exhausting. "I suppose you're pretty careful about who takes them home then, yeah? If you think of them like your own, I mean." Damien did wonder just how affectionate of a pet-owner she was. He would assume, based on her statement, that she was very dedicated... and wondered if that kindness extended to people. She had three children, he knew, two boys and a daughter. Was she the sort to treat her pets like they were her children?

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโœฅ โœฅ โœฅ I've trusted and then broken my own word
                                                          xxxxxxโœฅ โœฅ โœฅ Just to keep me free in this mad, mad word

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:15 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
MINISTRY OF MAGIC AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Amused | Can't sleep, can't breathe: Must...not...laugh... | You met your enemy: Damien and Siobhan | Won't get no peace with me: The Magical Menagerie

Marina snorted in amusement at her boyfriend's dramatics, or at least what was dramatics for him, as she tended to go far beyond in the dramatics department herself. "I'll be sure to apologize to him personally when we get back home," she retorted playfully, grinning herself. Then she raised the other eyebrow at his comment and the shaking of his head. Oh really? Had Jet been bringing the dead mice to him? No, she had been the one stuck with having to clean up the scene of the crime! Well, multiple crimes, since it had been a frequent occurrence in Hogwarts. The mice population was probably breathing a sigh of relief now that one of their biggest predators was gone. Of course, the other resident cats were most likely making up for Jet's absence.

She was distracted by Siobhan's reply. "We might have tried that," she agreed with a laugh of her own. "They're either in the most obscure place imaginable or simply torn to shreds." She hoped she hadn't offended the woman by possibly insinuating that she was some sort of crazy animal person, like those people who kept hordes of cats and dogs. She tried to remember how many children Damien had ever mentioned the blonde woman having. Definitely more than one. Maybe she lived with extended family as well? Marina wasn't entirely familiar with the notion. It had always just been her and her parents. Visits to her mother's family were rare and usually uncomfortable, and her father had no other family.

"Is there some sort of background check on anyone looking to adopt?" she asked curiously. "Of course, I'm sure you're a good judge of character... And of how people will treat their pets." You'd probably get a good grasp of figuring out who was an animal person and who wasn't, running a pet shop. At this point, yes, she was making far more conversation than she ordinarily would have with a perfect stranger. But she was getting a feel for who this woman- possibly her future mother in law- was, beyond that of what she could ascertain from intuition and just looking at someone. It was important, to her at least, to know people. Call her paranoid, but she wanted to make sure anyone who might be part of her family eventually was someone she could trust. She didn't always find it easy to be trusting as she might once have been, particularly with the stalking nonsense and her... she didn't know how else to term them but 'school days adventures'.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Cara MiaKitty

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

Dating Wesley Edgeworth
                                                          Looking Lovely at Work with Customers
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ' Why does he seem so familiar...? '

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceSiobhan chuckled a bit, crossing her arms. The young couple was rather... sweet. It was obvious they'd known each other a long while, if they hadn't been together for very long (although she got the sense that they had). And still, there was a strange sense of familiarity coming from them, particularly the young man. She pursed her lips a bit as the woman lamented the disappearance of their cat's toys. "Well, if he's used to having more room, it's no wonder they went missing. I would imagine he's been exploring whatever space he can, and has probably managed to lose them along the way," she told them. Assuming they'd just graduated recently, which is rather what it sounded like, the cat would've gone from Hogwarts Castle to... wherever they were living together, which was probably a fairly small place comparatively. She wouldn't doubt that the cat had somehow managed to get out of the house and taken off every once in a while, even if they didn't know it. Or, alternatively, he might've gotten the toys outside, only to have them stolen by another cat, or a dog.

spaceAt the young man's next question, her brow furrowed, eyes growing curious. The pair seemed rather interested in asking her questions... normally when one asked if she was careful about who she sold animals to, she'd assume it was because they wanted to adopt. Indeed, the redhead's follow up question seemed to imply just that. But, the conversation had led them to those questions, rather than those being the first ones they'd asked, and the other questions had been... well, not too personal for comfort, but still. About her, rather than her business or animals or any of the other things she'd been asked about. "I generally liked to get a sense of who a person is, at the very least," she said slowly, expression thoughtful. "When some people come in, I can see that they're good people, and that they'll be good pet owners, and in those cases I usually skip the formalities. But, in cases where I'm not sure, I do try to do a little digging. I take in a few rescues every now and again, and I never let anyone I don't trust adopt those." It was part of the reason she had so many of them, actually. Rescued animals could come with all sorts of issues that most people wouldn't know how to handle; she couldn't let just anyone take them home. And, occasionally, that led to people giving up on the process before she was willing to give the animal up. Siobhan tried not to feel bad about that; after all, if the person didn't have the patience to complete the process, they probably didn't have the patience to care for the animal, anyway.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:52 am
User Image

User ImageLocation: The Magical Menagerie

David and Shayna had come to Diagon Alley to get themselves a puppy. Although neither had heard about their chosen careers they thought a canine friend would be appropriate. After stopping in at Gringotts the two headed to the local wizardry pet store, The Magical Menagerie. Opening the door for Shayna, David could remember the first time he came there to get his owl Ashton. To him Ashton was the best pet around and he still was. Though there are just some things that a dog could do that an owl just couldn't.

Following Shayna inside David looked around remembering at first trying to talk his mother into letting him have a strange and bazaar animal. Sadly she had said no but he supposed a saber tooth tiger wouldn't have been appropriate. "So what kind of dog are we thinking? I mean we know it has to be small for the apartment but that doesn't mean we don't have options." David asked as he wandered to the puppy section. Looking at them they were all kind of cute, though he knew one would eventually stand out one always did.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Jeans and a Red T-Shirt

OOC: ---

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:21 pm
User Image
แ”•แ–บแ—ฉแŽฉ๏ฌกแ—ฉ แ—ฉแ“ฐแ’ชแ—ดแ—ด๏ฌก แ”•๏ฌกแ—ขแ™ก
The lights are out and I barely know you
Were going up and the place is slowing down
I knew youd come around
You captivated me, something about you has got me
I was lonely now you make me feel alive
Will you be mine tonight?

๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜†๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽโ˜†๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: Magical Menagerie
                                                      ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜…๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“โ˜…๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: We are getting a dog!
                                                              ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜†๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“โ˜†๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: David
                                                                      ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜…๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡โ˜…๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: clothing

Shayna had said bye to her mom and siblings, knowing they had to get some stuff for Feather ready. And headed with her boyfriend to the Magical Menagerie. For a puppy. Shayna was super excited to be getting a puppy with David. This was a good way to keep her mind off of the whole searching for a job thing. She was worried that she wouldn't get the job she wanted... But at the same time, she figured she would at some point. Whether she had to wait a few years. She smiled as she entered the store, thanking David as he held the door for her, before looking around. Sapphire had been in this store years ago. She couldn't help but smile as she looked at all the pets and supplies.

When David asked what kind of dog, she looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well, I'm not very familiar with breeds. But something smaller normally consist of Chihuahuas, Pomeranians, and Toy sizes. Those are about the only ones I know." She said shrugging, not afraid to show she didn't really know. When she joined him at the puppy section, she had to hold back the gasp that wanted to escape for what was the cutest piles of puppy she had seen in some time. So many cute puppies! She wanted to play with them! So much... Must be an adult Shayna! You are an adult! She corrected herself. But that didn't mean that she couldn't pet them... Right? Well, until she noticed a gray and white puppy that made her think of a husky. But it was so small. Like a teddy bear. And Shayna couldn't help herself as she reached in and pet the tiny puppy.

murruelecreuset

โ˜… - -๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๏ผก๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰- - โ˜† - - 18 ๏ผน๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ ๏ผฏ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„ - - โ˜… - -๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„ ๏ผฃ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ“๏ฝ…- - โ˜† - -๏ผฑ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ- - โ˜…

My heart is racing as you're moving closer
You take me higher with every breath I take
Would it be wrong to stay?
One look at you and I know what youre thinking
Times a b***h and my heart is sinking down
You turn me inside out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

David smiled when Shayna admitted she didnโ€™t know much about breeds. โ€œThat makes two of us.โ€ He told her still smiling. โ€œDonโ€™t worry weโ€™ll know the puppy when we see It.โ€ he assured her. Looking at the all the puppies they were cute. No, David wasnโ€™t going to argue that but what pup was right for them? When he saw Shaynaโ€™s reaction and her attention feel on a gray and white puppy David couldnโ€™t help but thinkโ€ฆ โ€˜Thatโ€™s the oneโ€ฆโ€™

Like all puppies the small fluff ball leaned into Shaynaโ€™s hand before trying to lick it to death. David smiled at the scene before saying. โ€œI think that puppy likes you.โ€ He told her before leaning down and putting his hand in. Some of the puppies gathered sniffing with interest while others werenโ€™t as sure. Either it was because they were curious puppies or because they smelt canine on him he had no idea and wasnโ€™t about to question it. The small looking husky momentarily got distracted sniffing and licking at David before going back over to Shayna. โ€œMake that both of us. Sure is cute isnโ€™t it? Wonder what kind of dog it is.โ€

With: Shayna

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image
I knew youd come around

๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜†๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽโ˜†๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: Magical Menagerie
                                                      ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜…๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“โ˜…๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: We are getting a dog!

Shayna couldn't help but giggle as the puppy sniffed at her hand before leaning into her petting and licking her. So cute! When David said he thought the puppy liked her, she smirked. Almost thinking about making a 'are you jealous' joke but couldn't because then the puppy went to David's hand and she was so awe struck by how cute it was. "It is adorable. I'm not sure, but it's a little smaller than the others don't you think?" She said thoughtful. Maybe it was a toy Husky or something? No... It was too furry to be just a husky... She was so curious, even as the puppy went back to her. And she couldn't help but pick it up. And notice it was a girl.

"Well, whatever she is... I don't know about you, but I like her." She said holding her close and petting her. She giggled when the puppy licked her face. She wondered where the owner of the store was, or even just an employee. They would be able to tell them what type of dog she was.

((So I was re reading about Pomsky's and the size of a puppy depends on the size of the parents, normally around a Pom's puppy size. So she's probably about the size of a normal sized cup or something.))

murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

โ˜… - -๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๏ผก๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰- - โ˜† - - 18 ๏ผน๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ ๏ผฏ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„ - - โ˜… - -๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„ ๏ผฃ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ“๏ฝ…- - โ˜† - -๏ผฑ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ- - โ˜…

You turn me inside out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image

Dating Wesley Edgeworth
                                                          Looking Lovely at her Shop with David and Shayna
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ ... โž

spaceSiobhan was seated in her usual spot behind the counter when the pair entered; she glanced over at them briefly, watching them walk straight towards the dogs. The blonde smiled, glancing back down at her ledger to continue filling out this last form before she went to help them. She had a feeling if she got up right now she'd misplace something or forget a crucial bit of information. By the time she'd finished it and was approaching the pair, they seemed to've made a selection, at least somewhat. Siobhan chuckled faintly at the pup's antics; that particular one was usually a bit more reserved... she wondered what had it so excited. "That particular pup is a Pomsky," she told them, coming to stand next to the cages, sliding a hand down to scratch one of the purebred huskies behind the ears. "Mixed breed, half Husky and half Pomeranian. Smaller than a Husky, and a fair bit fluffier. Also better behaved." She winked at this, thinking of Wesley's dog Gabrielle, who was a right terror when she didn't get enough attention. Huskies had a lot of energy stored up in them; they liked to roam. It was a good thing the former Slytherin had so much land and such a large house for her to roam, or the dog would've run off long ago. She offered the young couple a faint smile. "I'm Siobhan, the shopowner. Looking to adopt, or just window shopping?" In general, Siobhan was cautious when she dealt with customers who were looking at dogs in particular, especially when they were so young. Some people simply didn't realize how much work dogs were. Siobhan hated to say that more than once, she'd had a customer come in asking to return one of the dogs she'd sold them because they didn't have the time, or the space, or the energy, or whatever, necessary to care for it. She liked to ensure that happened as little as possible.

User Image

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

David compared the little puppyโ€™s size with the rest in his thought it looked to him like it was maybe a miniature dog breed. He smiled at the mention of the puppy being female, which worked great for him. โ€œShe sure does maybe sheโ€™s a tea cup or something?โ€ David really didnโ€™t know he was just guessing. Regardless she was the cutest little puppy in his opinion. โ€œWonder how big they get.โ€

When Siobhan came over and gave them information on the puppy David smiled. โ€œThat explains the similarities.โ€ He said looking over at the shop owner. Glancing back at Shayna and the little Pomsky he found it to be super cute. โ€œWeโ€™re looking to adopt actually.โ€ The former Gryffindor replied looking back at Siobhan.

With: Shayna, Siobhan

shabatha
Cara MiaKitty

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
I knew youd come around

Shayna giggled as the puppy licked her face before she looked over at David. "Well, if she was a teacup then they wouldn't get much bigger than this really..." She said thoughtfully looking at this cute puppy that she was holding because everytime she looked at her, she felt herself wrap around it. When the shop owner came over she nodded listening intently. "Well that would be why she looked like a Husky." She said happily still petting the pup. She scratched the puppy behind the ears as she looked at Siobhan and listened to what she said. "That's good. Well behaved it a good idea, Even though you will still need training." She said to the puppy.

She nodded when David said they were adopting. "Currently, David and I aren't working. Waiting on acceptance letters... And while we have the time to both be home it would be good to train the puppy now. And when we get the letters, he would be working when I am home, and vice versa. Basically so that we aren't so lonely when the other is away." She said smiling at the puppy. Oh she knew for certain that she was never going to want to go to work with this little cutie around the apartment!

murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

You turn me inside out

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 am
User Image

User Image
                                                        โค โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โค โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โค

Tori waved at her mother as she headed for another store. The girl had gone with her mother to pick up her best friend, Rider, from her house so they could go shopping in Diagon Alley. Of course, they were big bad twelve year old's now, so they could go off by themselves. (Technically, she was only eleven years and eleven months old, but that was close enough.) "Bye Mom!" she called out, turning towards the store her and Rider were going to. It was a pet store, because Rider had told her that she really wanted a pet, specifically an owl. What better place to get a pet than The Magical Menagerie?

"Now, we just have to wait for Lyall. I hope he doesn't get lost again," Tori said as they approached the pet store. She had sent an owl to the boy, inviting him to come shopping with them that day. Maybe she could even find something for her cat, Alice, at the pet store, like some toys or a new collar or something. Tori figured the plushy feline would like something like that, anyways. It was very difficult to shop for an animal, after all. "So have you decided on what kind of owl you want, Rider? Oh, I hope they have some cute ones in stock!" the girl exclaimed with an excited grin. She hated to wait when there was shopping to be done!

โค โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โค โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โค
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR SECOND YEARx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

โค โ–ฌ โค โ–ฌ โค

{ooc: Summer said I could post saying Rider came with Tori. C:}

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:03 am
User Image

----------r ฮน d e r----แƒฆ----w ฮน l ั• o n----------

โ™ช You gotta fight โ™ซ
โ™ช For your right โ™ซ
โ™ช to PARTY! โ™ซ

-----------ั• e c o n d----y e a r----ะฝ ฯ… า“ า“ l e p ฯ… า“ า“-----------

What am I doing? Getting an owl!
How am I feeling? Excited!
What's on my mind? I hope Mom lets me keep it!

Rider had been excited for this day since the three of them had planned it back at Hogwarts. When Tori and her mother had arrived, the girl was already prepared. She hadn't told her mother than she would be returning with a pet owl, though. Gathering the money she'd earned working over the summer, she had visited a nearby magical village and turned it into magical money. Now she was ready. Arriving at the shop, she pressed her face against the glass, looking at all the birds inside. "I don't know. I'm thinking maybe a snow owl. Or... or... maybe a tawny owl." She chewed on her lip, now struggling with the decision.

-----------o ฯ… ั‚----o า“----c ะฝ a r a c ั‚ e r-----------

{...}

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items