Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
All of mine are looking for plots- Updated with singles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:04 pm
Kyrieko
Fatal Irony
Kyrieko
Fatal Irony
Kyrieko
Fatal Irony

User Image

-finally gets around to this- Hiiiiiii Fatal!

I've totally been meaning to toss Cassi your way to see if Sin might possibly find it interesting to meet her? He could mistaken her for part of his herd! Or (and only if you were willing or thought it might help your plots for him along) I'd be willing to work something into her history where one of her ancestors was originally part of his herd and left/escaped/etc? ^^ She's got a fairly open history to work with, if this interests you at all!

Otherwise, Cassi would just be amused to see someone else like her. And wonder if Sin likes to dance with shadows as well xD;

All of the yes! I would love for her to have some history with his old herd. That would be really cool!

Awesome! 8D
I'm totally for this then! Maybe she had like a great-great grandmother/father that was originally part of the herd that left. Or fell in love on accident (-snerk-) with someone not of it, and left. Cassi would have no idea about this, but after meeting Sin, she'd be questioning her lineage!

I think it will be fun!! She's so lovely, btw

Yay, I'm glad! And thank you <3 Sin is a very handsome boy himself ;3

Would you like for me to see about setting up an RP for the two to meet? And we can go from there!

Sure! I'll say ic'ly he's still at the beginning of his journey, having just left his herd. Maybe the idea that there were other deserters who left for love with hearten him for his long journey?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:17 pm
Fatal Irony
Sure! I'll say ic'ly he's still at the beginning of his journey, having just left his herd. Maybe the idea that there were other deserters who left for love with hearten him for his long journey?

This sounds great! Actually, ICly, I'll say that Cassi is just starting her own journey too, and that can be how they run into one another! Plus, if Sin decides he wants to stay in contact or go looking for her again, he'll have an idea of where to look for her (or see if she succeeded lmao!)

I'll toss you a link when I get something started for them! 83

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:50 am
Kyrieko
Fatal Irony

This sounds great! Actually, ICly, I'll say that Cassi is just starting her own journey too, and that can be how they run into one another! Plus, if Sin decides he wants to stay in contact or go looking for her again, he'll have an idea of where to look for her (or see if she succeeded lmao!)

I'll toss you a link when I get something started for them! 83

Sounds great! I'd like for them to be long-term friends smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:15 am
Fatal Irony

If you are still looking for meetings with other Pawed/Clawed for Asli Belrose I can offer my Lafayette.

User Image

Personality:
Lafayette can be a little haughty and stand offish at first but this was due to a life lived in hardship. He was constantly mocked for his appearance, had stones thrown at him by terrified people worried he was a skinwalker, and more often than not went hungry when driven away into unfamiliar lands.
He loves to sing, and has a great sounding if amateurish voice. Teaching himself to sing was his only way of keeping himself from going insane from loneliness.

---

Any friendship that might form between the two won't last long. He is going to be captured by a Flock Female and will be living the rest of his life there.

Let me know if you are interested!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:31 am
Wasteland Wyvern
Fatal Irony

If you are still looking for meetings with other Pawed/Clawed for Asli Belrose I can offer my Lafayette.

User Image

Personality:
Lafayette can be a little haughty and stand offish at first but this was due to a life lived in hardship. He was constantly mocked for his appearance, had stones thrown at him by terrified people worried he was a skinwalker, and more often than not went hungry when driven away into unfamiliar lands.
He loves to sing, and has a great sounding if amateurish voice. Teaching himself to sing was his only way of keeping himself from going insane from loneliness.

---

Any friendship that might form between the two won't last long. He is going to be captured by a Flock Female and will be living the rest of his life there.

That sounds like a fun meeting! He hasn't yet met anyone with claws! smile Do you want to start something or shall I?  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:35 am
Fatal Irony
Wasteland Wyvern
Fatal Irony

User Image

Personality:

---

That sounds like a fun meeting! He hasn't yet met anyone with claws! smile Do you want to start something or shall I?

Neato!
Would you mind starting? My muse sucks with beginnings. XD
Laffy can be found just about anywhere except the desert.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:27 am
Wasteland Wyvern
Fatal Irony
Wasteland Wyvern
Fatal Irony

User Image

Personality:

---

Neato!
Would you mind starting? My muse sucks with beginnings. XD
Laffy can be found just about anywhere except the desert.

sure! Asli is on an adventure, travelling around. I'll start something when I get home from class! smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:24 pm
Fatal Irony
I'd love some rp! Do you want to rp with him as a foal or adult? I'm willing to do either!

Whoo, Finals fried my brain. XD How about foal? I can't resist the cuteness.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:26 pm
Painted Moose
Fatal Irony
I'd love some rp! Do you want to rp with him as a foal or adult? I'm willing to do either!

sure! and feel you. this week is my finals week lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:29 pm
Fatal Irony
Painted Moose
Fatal Irony

Oh sheesh, best of luck on them! The stress of anticipation is what got me. xD I'll start something up and quote you in it.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:58 pm
Painted Moose
Fatal Irony
Painted Moose
Fatal Irony

Oh sheesh, best of luck on them! The stress of anticipation is what got me. xD I'll start something up and quote you in it.

You're the best! And thanks! I only have one left on Thursday. It's open note but I need to write all the notes still ugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:21 pm
pokes  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:03 pm
Fatal Irony
pokes

For your white herd, I have a similar story with Echo & Khalon's family, but with Kalona. So for similar interests... I have rp rights to these boys.

User Image User Image User Image
They have also got extended family and friends of various species and genders who might be amenable to rp! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:26 pm
Infinities
Fatal Irony
pokes

For your white herd, I have a similar story with Echo & Khalon's family, but with Kalona. So for similar interests... I have rp rights to these boys.

User Image User Image User Image
They have also got extended family and friends of various species and genders who might be amenable to rp! wink

OOOOO!! Do they want to join the herd? Or just have interactions with them?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:30 pm
Fatal Irony
We could probably start with interactions! smile Do you have AIM? I can throw links and babble at you.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff