Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Re: Seeking a Long Term Relationship Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:20 pm
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Yeah

I am just more excited to find out where I am to live for next quarter of my life. lol

Haha, that's always a bonus

Ah well, still won't know anything until next year.

Yeah, you've got time

I hate it here in Florida. Want a change of scene.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:22 pm
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Yeah

I am just more excited to find out where I am to live for next quarter of my life. lol

Yeah, you've got time

Haha, I've actually never been to Florida  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:23 pm
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Yeah, you've got time

It's just a huge tourist trap. If you've got the money for it and all it has to offer. Florida can be a pretty sick place to be. Just, living here, it gets old really fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:25 pm
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Yeah, you've got time

It's just a huge tourist trap. If you've got the money for it and all it has to offer. Florida can be a pretty sick place to be. Just, living here, it gets old really fast.

That's kinda how it is here too, nothing is within walking distance from my house and people drive like mad men  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:25 pm
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Yeah, you've got time

That's kinda how it is here too, nothing is within walking distance from my house and people drive like mad men

Do you have a bunch of stupid redneck hicks there?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 pm
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Yeah, you've got time

Watch it, I'm a redneck. We just have a bunch of people who don't know what a turn signal is and they think that the highway is Nascar  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:35 pm
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Watch it, I'm a redneck. We just have a bunch of people who don't know what a turn signal is and they think that the highway is Nascar

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I just don't like some of those idiot rednecks that seem to be idiotic and think they own everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:39 pm
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I just don't like some of those idiot rednecks that seem to be idiotic and think they own everything.

Haha, you didn't offend me, I know that I don't own everything and I've come to accept that  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 pm
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Haha, you didn't offend me, I know that I don't own everything and I've come to accept that

Well, if you seem open about it. I just hate them as a group. I mean, idiot religious people who sit around all day and drink beer. It's so ******** ignorant and stupid. Not all rednecks are bad. I mean, my sister's fiancee is one and my sister is. They are totally cool and I don't hate them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:19 pm
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

Well, if you seem open about it. I just hate them as a group. I mean, idiot religious people who sit around all day and drink beer. It's so ******** ignorant and stupid. Not all rednecks are bad. I mean, my sister's fiancee is one and my sister is. They are totally cool and I don't hate them.

I has a question o;  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:21 pm
iPrincessAly
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

I has a question o;

Okay, shoot.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:23 pm
The Wayward Bard
iPrincessAly
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

I has a question o;

Okay, shoot.

Because i forgot my actual question, should i make a shipping you and my boyfriend joke? Or is that too much o;  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:47 pm
iPrincessAly
The Wayward Bard
iPrincessAly
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

I has a question o;

Okay, shoot.

Because i forgot my actual question, should i make a shipping you and my boyfriend joke? Or is that too much o;

Are you convinced I am gay or something? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:49 pm
The Wayward Bard
iPrincessAly
The Wayward Bard
iPrincessAly
The Wayward Bard
CL4P-TP_v2

I has a question o;

Okay, shoot.

Maybe i just want a gay best friend yo  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:52 pm
iPrincessAly
The Wayward Bard
iPrincessAly
The Wayward Bard
iPrincessAly

I has a question o;

Okay, shoot.

Maybe i just want a gay best friend yo

Oh, you are funny. razz  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out