Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐ธ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐“ˆ
๐ธ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ
๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“Œ ๐’œ๐“๐“Š๐“‚๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“ˆ
โ˜™โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โฆโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โง

Lyre had spent the day making up wedding invites, but most weren't delivered. She had decided to hand deliver what she could, and that meant all her friends in Diagon. Well... All her friends... in general. Man, she needed to get out more. She'd take Ada and Chris theirs later that night, Milo and Wyatt were going to be given theirs by James, and likely Cydney and Kenneth's families the same. Right now, the redhead was going to the ice cream shop to offer a bridesmaid spot to Kyla. She was one of Lyre's few friends, and the young woman hoped her friend would be there.

The ice cream shop was always cosy and inviting, but since it was cold outside, it wasn't terribly busy. It didn't take long for her to spot her friend, and Lyre offered a polite wave. "Kyla, dear! If you have a break soon, I'd love to talk to you. I even have a few questions!" She grinned, before sitting at a table to wait. She had brought a book and a bit of change so she wasn't just sitting oddly by herself.

Tสœแด‡ แด…แด€แดกษด ษชs ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข, แด€ สŸษชษขสœแด› sสœษชษดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
Yแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แดกแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… I'แด แด›แด€ษดษขสŸแด‡แด… แดœแด˜ ษชษด สแดแดœ
I'แด วซแดœษชแด‡แด› สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก. Yแดแดœ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด€ า“ษชส€sแด› ษชแดแด˜ส€แด‡ssษชแดษด
Wแด‡สŸสŸ, I'แด แด‡ า“แดแดœษดแด… I'แด sแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด›แด แด‹ษดแดแดก I'แด แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แดษด สแดแดœส€ แดษชษดแด…
Eแด แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡sแด› า“แด€สŸสŸ แด…แดแดกษด sแดแดแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡s, แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แด€ส€s ส€แด‡า“แดœsแด‡ แด›แด sสœษชษดแด‡
Oแดœแด› แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ สแดแดœ า“แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด แด›ษชแดแด‡ I sแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก า“ษชษดแด…

๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐“๐’พ๐’น๐‘’xxxxxx

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns
hฯƒgwฮฑrts hufflั”puff ฮฑlumnรญ

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

'Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
Don't let me out of your sight
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights

Kyla glanced up when she heard the door open, since there was no one else in the shop but her at the current point in time. After all, an ice cream shop didn't do too well in winter time. When Kyla saw who it was entering the shop, she smiled widely. After all, she didn't have many friends anymore. They were all off onto their bigger and better things. So, seeing Lyre made her smile. "Oh, sure. It's not like I'm super busy right now," she said with a smirk, then emerged from behind the counter. She walked over to the table Lyre had chosen and dropped into the seat across from her. "What's up, girlie?"

I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?
What I've succumbed to Is making me numb
I'm just a girl, my apologies
What I've become is so burdensome
I'm just a girl, lucky me
Twiddle-dum there's no comparison

User Image

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐ธ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐“ˆ
๐ธ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ

Lyre smiled brightly at her friend, happy to see she wasn't too busy to talk. When the blonde sat down and asked what was up, Lyre took a deep breath. "Well, James.... James proposed. At first I think it was an accident, but he proposed officially too, so now I'm engaged." She offered out her left hand, where the ring was sitting daintily. A small blush touched her cheeks, the girl still a bit awkward to announce herself anything other than simply dating. "But, I brought you a wedding invite. We're planning a beach wedding this summer. But at night, so it'll be fun? And, erm, I was hoping you might be a bridesmaid?" She tilted her head, a curl of red hair slipping out of place as she did. Hopefully sweet Kyla would agree to be in the wedding party.

Tสœแด‡ แด…แด€แดกษด ษชs ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข, แด€ สŸษชษขสœแด› sสœษชษดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
Yแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แดกแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… I'แด แด›แด€ษดษขสŸแด‡แด… แดœแด˜ ษชษด สแดแดœ
I'แด วซแดœษชแด‡แด› สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก. Yแดแดœ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด€ า“ษชส€sแด› ษชแดแด˜ส€แด‡ssษชแดษด
Wแด‡สŸสŸ, I'แด แด‡ า“แดแดœษดแด… I'แด sแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด›แด แด‹ษดแดแดก I'แด แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แดษด สแดแดœส€ แดษชษดแด…
Eแด แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡sแด› า“แด€สŸสŸ แด…แดแดกษด sแดแดแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡s, แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แด€ส€s ส€แด‡า“แดœsแด‡ แด›แด sสœษชษดแด‡
Oแดœแด› แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ สแดแดœ า“แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด แด›ษชแดแด‡ I sแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก า“ษชษดแด…

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:38 pm

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns

Kyla blinked, staring in stunned silence at the ring on Lyre's finger. The always quiet and shy girl was engaged, and to a professional Quidditch player no less. Kyla was surprised, to be honest. Looks like she was destined to grow old living with her mother and a ton of cats. She already had one, after all. Guess it was time to start collecting more... Kyla blinked again when Lyre asked her to be a bridesmaid. "Oh, um, sure. I can do that." She'd never been in a wedding party before. Was it a lot of responsibility? What did she even have to do? The blond started to chew on the inside of her cheek nervously.

User Image

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ–„ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyre looked at her friend. Kyla seemed a bit uncomfortable, and it made the redhead feel sad. What if Kyla didn't want to be friends anymore? The blonde's response seemed rather underwhelming. Wasn't it supposed to be some great honor? "You... don't have to, if you don't want. It's not going to be many people, and I really don't have many friends, so I figured you might want to be there." Her words were quiet, the already introverted girl turning into her own silence. She didn't want her friend to feel uncomfortable, after all.

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:16 pm

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns

Kyla stared at the other woman for a second, hearing her tone, then shook her head and forced a smile on. "Oh, no, no. It's not like that. I'd love to. It's just... well, I wouldn't have a date." She frowned a little, then chuckled. Well, weddings were good places to meet someone, right? But she said it'd be small. Well, whatever. Kyla would support her friend. That's what she did after all. "So, what colors are we doing? And where? Ooh, is he going to have a lot of his fans there? He's famous, right?" She smiled, hoping her show of enthusiasm perked the other girl back up.

User Image

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyre perked up a bit when Kyla smiled. Maybe she was fine with the whole thing after all? The blonde said she'd love to, though she didn't have a date. She quickly thought of all the males in attendance, then realized they were all taken. Oh dear. "Well, if it helps, you'll have a very sweet gentleman to walk down the aisle with you? Um... He's..." she quickly tried to think of the nicest way to describe James' friend, Milo, "very, very flamboyant." She sighed, blushing a bit. James' friends were very sweet, though a bit odd. Wyatt was nice, though he seemed perpetually stressed, Milo was odd in more ways than his flamboyancy, and from what she'd heard about Kenneth, he was very much a gentleman from the states. Wyatt called him... Tex, so she had to assume the southern states.

When Kyla questioned about the wedding colors and location, the redhead took a moment to smile girlishly. "Well, the wedding will be in Luskentyre Beach, Scotland. It's so pretty! And out colours are blue and a creme... sand color? Think beachy! And no... no fans, I hope. His life is still really wild. It's so very different for me. I'm quite used to being in quiet libraries, so going to games and all is weird. Not that I won't be at all of his games, of course." A small grin took over her face, the girl thinking about the few professional games she'd seen. It was highly interesting to see James playing the game, even if she didn't know much about the sport itself. Maybe James had a book she could borrow. She'd have to ask him when she floo'd to his apartment later.

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:04 pm

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns

As she listened to Lyre describe the man she'd be walking down the aisle with, Kyla frowned slightly. And from the way she reacted when Kyla mentioned a date, she figured that there probably wouldn't be any single men there for her to pick up on. Oh well... Kyla could look elsewhere... The colors, though, perked her attention back up. "I might have something that works. If not, I can just buy something. Mum won't be too happy I'm spending my money, but she can suck it up. This is a dang good reason, am I right?" She smiled at her friend and sighed a little. Preparation was required, after all. "Who's doing your hair? And make-up? Oh, and when is it? I'll need to let Rose know," she said with a chuckle. Best to let her boss know when she wouldn't be able to work.

User Image

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyre noticed Kyla's little frown, hoping she wasn't mad that there weren't any other single people at the wedding. When Lyre mentioned the colors, Kyla was quick to cheer up. She said she could get a dress, and Lyre laughed. "I can help you with money if you need it. I've got some saved back from work. Please, don't spend all your money for this. I'd feel just terrible." She tried to provide a small smile, but her mind was whirring away, trying to calculate just how much money this whole event would cost. She'd picked a beach wedding, because ideally it'd be inexpensive... but it was much the opposite. Even her dress had had a hefty hit to her thought of the budget. She was trying to avoid using mostly James' money, but being an editor didn't earn nearly as much as a professional Quidditch player. Kyla's questioning about hair and makeup and dates brought Lyre back from her thoughts. "Well, I don't know. I don't usually wear makeup, and I'm not sure what to do with my hair. I usually just tie it in a bun. And the wedding's the night of July Thirtieth. So, both those days, probably? The thirtieth and the thirty-first?" All at once, the redhead was entirely unsure about the wedding. What was she supposed to do with herself? She hadn't figured out any of this stuff! Oh, bugger it all! Maybe Kyla could be helpful? Or Ada.... either way.

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:18 pm

kั‡lฮฑ cฯƒllรญns

Kyla waved away the thought that Lyre should help pay for her dress. No, she'd get her own and her mother would just have to deal with it. "No, no, no. I'll get it. My mum is really stingy with my money. Like she's the boss of me. I'm in my twenties. Time to let go, Mum." She smirked and giggled. Sure, she lived under her mother's roof and didn't pay bills, but whatever. "As for make-up, you need to do a little something. Not that you're not pretty already, lovely. You're gorgeous. A little eye liner to make your eyes pop, maybe some lipstick so you leave your mark on that boy. And hair... I can make those glorious auburn locks fabulous. It's settled then." She nodded and smiled at her friend. If Kyla couldn't be with someone, she'd sure make her friend's special day even special-er.

User Image

ฯƒut ฯƒf chฮฑrฮฑctั”r
{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyre nodded a bit when Kyla stated adamantly that she'd pay. Hopefully her mum wasn't too terribly mad. At that, she thought about her own parents. She hadn't seen them since her high school graduation almost four years ago. Sure, they called and skyped, but it wasn't the same. A tear sparkled in her eye, but the girl blinked it away. "My parents are coming all the way from Cambridge. Like... the one in Massachusetts." She smiled a bit, remembering her parents taking a vacation from their professorships. They were calling it their second honeymoon, which was a bit creepy, all things considered. Kyla said she'd do up makeup and hair for the wedding, and Lyre blushed a bit. "I don't think I've ever worn makeup. What if I look silly? And it'll be dark, so it won't matter too much. Don't fuss over me!" She wasn't used to people wanting to doll her up, so the concept of being the star of an event, even one such as her own wedding, was odd to Lyre. As for her hair, she had an idea. "I did see something in one of the bridal magazines I was looking at. It was a fancy braided up-do. Perhaps something similar... or not, if that sounds complicated." It was hard to talk about this stuff with Kyla, but heaven help her when it came time to tell Ada. That'd be a mess of excitement. Maybe Lyre could just convince James to go to the courthouse or something....

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:15 pm
โ”œโ”€โ•โ–‡โ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ”€โ”ค เฎโ”œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ–‡โ•โ”€โ”ค
เน“เธ„tเน€lเน”เธ„ ฯ‚เนllเน€เธ เธฃ
ั’เธขลฆลฆlั”ืงเธขลฆลฆ ลฆเน€ลฆtั’ ืั”เธ„ะณ

โ”œโ”€โ•โ–‡โ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ”€โ”ค เฎ โ”œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ–‡โ•โ”€โ”ค

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

The past year had been miraculously uneventful, but so had her summer, so she was desperate to get out and do something. Using Addy's owl, she'd sent a message to Joel and he'd agreed to meet her in Diagon. She knew for a fact that she liked the boy, and she suspected that he liked her to, so it was time to act on it, before someone else did. So, she asked him to meet her at the ice cream shoppe, and then waited for a day that Kyla was not working. And now, here she was. She was nervous, but at the same time, she was excited and ready to move forward.

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

เนเธขt เนลฆ ฯ‚ั’เธ„ะณเธ„ฯ‚tั”ะณ
{...}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Vั—cั‘ Capั‚aั—ะฟ || Gา‘ัƒffั—ะฟdะพั Cะฝaโ‚ดั”ั || โ‚ดั—xั‚ะฝ ะฃั‘aั

Joel had gotten Mattie's owl, and looked at the ice cream shop quietly before entering. He'd been seeing her on and off now for the past year, and he was certain now that he knew what he wanted to do. At least he didn't think that Grayson was going to butt in. After all, he didn't have to worry about OWLs or games or his cousin badgering him about studying. Now it was just purely his own course in life he wanted to take. He spotted Mattie easily, and noticed that her sister wasn't working today. Maybe she planned it that way. He knew he would have to avoid his cousin and Amata butting into his life when he didn't want them to. He approached, a small smile on his face. "Hey, sorry I'm late. You haven't been waiting too long, have you?" He hoped not. That would make this... whatever it was turning out to be a bit more awkward than it would otherwise.

Thinking: Man, I hope I didn't keep her waiting too long.
                                                OOC: Sorry about the wait. I had a dental emergency that I finally got treatment for yesterday and this is the first time I've had a chance to post.
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:52 pm
โ”œโ”€โ•โ–‡โ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ”€โ”ค เฎโ”œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ–‡โ•โ”€โ”ค
เน“เธ„tเน€lเน”เธ„ ฯ‚เนllเน€เธ เธฃ
ั’เธขลฆลฆlั”ืงเธขลฆลฆ ลฆเน€ลฆtั’ ืั”เธ„ะณ

โ”œโ”€โ•โ–‡โ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ”€โ”ค เฎ โ”œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ–‡โ•โ”€โ”ค

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

Matilda remembered the last time they'd met up, with him arriving after her and asking her if she'd been waiting long. With a smile, she turned to him and said, "I've only just arrived myself." Still smiling, she turned halfway towards the counter to consider the menu, idly biting her lip as she looked at it. "I've been thinking a lot recently. About us and whatever this is. And I hope I'm not rushing things or being too forward... but would you consider this to be a date? Because," she said, turning to look at him with a small smile. "If you did, I'd be happy with that."

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

เนเธขt เนลฆ ฯ‚ั’เธ„ะณเธ„ฯ‚tั”ะณ
{...}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:07 am
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image

Vั—cั‘ Capั‚aั—ะฟ || Gา‘ัƒffั—ะฟdะพั Cะฝaโ‚ดั”ั || โ‚ดั—xั‚ะฝ ะฃั‘aั

Joel had blinked as Mattie asked whether he considered what they were on to be a date or not. He hadn't known quite yet about what to call it. Especially since they hadn't quantified their relationship in that way. Joel shuffled a bit, mostly because he hadn't expected the question but at the same time, he had. Mentally he shook himself and reminded himself that he had been thinking a lot about Mattie, and Ivy's slight teasing had done nothing to help matters any. "No, I don't think I'd mind it if it were a date. I was actually going to ask you about that actually. Just, I keep getting awful advice from my cousin. The last time I asked Grayson, he suggested to me not to bring a book." Which was probably the last thing Joel would have thought to do on a date. He wasn't as scatterbrained as Grayson tended to be at times, and he knew his cousin was likely to forget a lot. Thankfully he didn't have that single-minded focus that his cousin did, otherwise he'd probably be just as awkward as Grayson was.

Thinking: Man, I hope I didn't keep her waiting too long.
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out