Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:07 pm
Fatal Irony

Orion's got a few rp posts about the herd!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24733743#372813347][PRP] Keeping Them Together[/url] (The brothers Group RP)
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24884681][AIM - PRP] ... Got Unicorns?[/url] - Orion x Jayashri

In other News Tortured and I are just testing the waters a bit with Jayashri as a possible mate for Orion. Nothing's official yet but a pureblooded Unicorn with a purist family with a pureblood Unicorn with a Unicorn Preferred herd sort of makes sense as a possibility.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:22 pm
mindsend
Fatal Irony

Orion's got a few rp posts about the herd!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24733743#372813347][PRP] Keeping Them Together[/url] (The brothers Group RP)
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24884681][AIM - PRP] ... Got Unicorns?[/url] - Orion x Jayashri

In other News Tortured and I are just testing the waters a bit with Jayashri as a possible mate for Orion. Nothing's official yet but a pureblooded Unicorn with a purist family with a pureblood Unicorn with a Unicorn Preferred herd sort of makes sense as a possibility.

You have no idea how many times I told her I wanted to throw Vira at Jay XD. But he's in rp with another unicorn lol. I hope it works out! I love her for the herd! (I'll add those links later on on my phone on bed)  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 pm
Oh man I need to add some rp links to Vira too and Abigail.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 pm
ooops accidental quote >_>

Ignore me  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:18 pm
Fatal Irony

Ignore me

NO I WILL NOT IGNORE YOU *peers at excitedly* 8D HELLO FRIEND heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:20 pm
mindsend
Fatal Irony

Ignore me

NO I WILL NOT IGNORE YOU *peers at excitedly* 8D HELLO FRIEND heart

Heehee hellloooooooo heart

I've been working on the actual herd thread! WHOO. It may eventually be done XDD  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:27 pm
Testing out the herd member mass quote list! If you guys wouldn't mind checking page one and making sure any info you wanna add is current, that'd be great! I'm still working on filling out the herd info and setting up the actual herd thread in the herd forum. Once that's all done I'm going to set up a plotline and perhaps get some kind of event going. The beginnings of which have begun with a random attack from a kalona named Wretch. I'm thinking she's going to mass some allies and attack the herd. Stay tuned! (But don't hold your breath... class just started and I should be starting a job soon so..... this is just stuff in my head right now XD)

Fatal Irony

Meeki

Endejester

Nerpin

Ithums

Tsunake

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

UniwingdFox

Mindsend

Sesshiyasha

Tefla

Roman Foi

Roarie Desu

Kyrieko

Junglerunner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:25 pm
Ooooh, Qiyam has a herd related RP!
Here

The meeting of his new "student," Eilidh Shikuyaba. Which you already knew about but I don't want to look like he isn't getting any attention /shot
Fatal Irony

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:10 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Ooooh, Qiyam has a herd related RP!
Here

The meeting of his new "student," Eilidh Shikuyaba. Which you already knew about but I don't want to look like he isn't getting any attention /shot
Fatal Irony

Let's just be real... I was always going to be too lazy to go find this link XD. I'll add it in a bit smile (on phone)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:32 pm
Fatal Irony

Hi Fatal! Just a heads up to you that Evaengline may be wandering faaaar outside of the herd's boundaries? She's feeling as though she's not contributing very much to the herd, with her older 'siblings' handling things very well. I'm not sure if she'll leave or not, but just a heads up to you. <3  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:56 pm
Tsunake
Fatal Irony

Hi Fatal! Just a heads up to you that Evaengline may be wandering faaaar outside of the herd's boundaries? She's feeling as though she's not contributing very much to the herd, with her older 'siblings' handling things very well. I'm not sure if she'll leave or not, but just a heads up to you. <3

No worries! All the old ones have a choice. There wasn't really a herd before, I just list them to give them the opportunity to be a part if they want or use this as a backstory if they want! Just let me know what you wanna do smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:48 am
Fatal Irony

Because it came up in an rp, I was looking through the front page and was wondering what their stance on hippogryphs where -- they dont allow pawed mutants, but would hippogryphs with claws be able to join as they are? And what are their stances on them happening as a throwback?

I was thinking they might be okay with unclawed hippogryphs, but not be FULLY comfortable with the clawed ones (with some exceptions -- like they might be cool with the standard front claws on a case by case basis but not with the 'harpy style' since thats shared with bird and bat purewalkers.)... BUT I was also thinking, if any are born with claws via breeding into the family or if if someone they mate with unknowingly has paws somewhere in their distant past or a trickster spirit touches a basket and gives them paws/claws, that since they know the kid and the parent who has it is known as a good guy by that point, they might make an exception to the rule for those born into the herd since they know them from when their babies and would know their parents as well, and the herd will have raised them and some members, while strict against outsiders coming in like that, might have a change of heart when its a foal born to a friend of theirs that is facing exile over something they couldn't help having because of "spirit intervention".  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:35 am
mindsend
Fatal Irony

Because it came up in an rp, I was looking through the front page and was wondering what their stance on hippogryphs where -- they dont allow pawed mutants, but would hippogryphs with claws be able to join as they are? And what are their stances on them happening as a throwback?

I was thinking they might be okay with unclawed hippogryphs, but not be FULLY comfortable with the clawed ones (with some exceptions -- like they might be cool with the standard front claws on a case by case basis but not with the 'harpy style' since thats shared with bird and bat purewalkers.)... BUT I was also thinking, if any are born with claws via breeding into the family or if if someone they mate with unknowingly has paws somewhere in their distant past or a trickster spirit touches a basket and gives them paws/claws, that since they know the kid and the parent who has it is known as a good guy by that point, they might make an exception to the rule for those born into the herd since they know them from when their babies and would know their parents as well, and the herd will have raised them and some members, while strict against outsiders coming in like that, might have a change of heart when its a foal born to a friend of theirs that is facing exile over something they couldn't help having because of "spirit intervention".

These are issues I've been having to think about, since the son I'm getting from Vira's fling will have claws. The mother is known to the herd, while not a member. I think the clawed gryphs will be as you said, case by case. Gryphs aren't inherently evil, and the more the herd learns of them the more accepting they might become. I figure Vira's son, the first clawed member, will have sort of a tough time growing up. The herd adults will watch him carefully, watching for signs of evil intent. In time they should accept him, but I think he will feel like an outsider. He will serve to open the door to other gryphs to join though.

As far as random mutant traits that come through breeding I think they will be shocked by them, but will come to accept them as willed by the Spirits.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:32 am
Fatal Irony
mindsend
Fatal Irony

These are issues I've been having to think about, since the son I'm getting from Vira's fling will have claws. The mother is known to the herd, while not a member. I think the clawed gryphs will be as you said, case by case. Gryphs aren't inherently evil, and the more the herd learns of them the more accepting they might become. I figure Vira's son, the first clawed member, will have sort of a tough time growing up. The herd adults will watch him carefully, watching for signs of evil intent. In time they should accept him, but I think he will feel like an outsider. He will serve to open the door to other gryphs to join though.

As far as random mutant traits that come through breeding I think they will be shocked by them, but will come to accept them as willed by the Spirits.

OKAY So Orion's mental musing about what might happen might end up true! Orion wasn't 100% Sure of how the Herd would react to a Hippogryph wishing to join when they had claws, but personally feels one BORN to the Herd would actually prove a boon if they where raised right since they could be a powerful protector. This is before he found out about the breeding his brother was going to eventually have timeline wise, but aware of some of the other pairings in the herd -- He wasnt sure if Heliotrope was part Kalona or an "Oo-lun-Soot-y. The dragony ones that came with the feathery clawed ones" to paraphrase what he said. Names of newer breeds he is not 100% Sure of lol.

Show him a Minicorn and He'd just be super confused as to how they keep making things teleport next to them and float around "why can the tiny unicorn do this?"

Edit: IN other news...
User Image
Using the write up I doodled a possible totem pole design. Obviously this is just an optional thing and we could design a more polished and unified one but I figure as team we can start submitting ideas using the basic concept of Eagle lion bull!  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 pm
mindsend
Fatal Irony
mindsend
Fatal Irony

OKAY So Orion's mental musing about what might happen might end up true! Orion wasn't 100% Sure of how the Herd would react to a Hippogryph wishing to join when they had claws, but personally feels one BORN to the Herd would actually prove a boon if they where raised right since they could be a powerful protector. This is before he found out about the breeding his brother was going to eventually have timeline wise, but aware of some of the other pairings in the herd -- He wasnt sure if Heliotrope was part Kalona or an "Oo-lun-Soot-y. The dragony ones that came with the feathery clawed ones" to paraphrase what he said. Names of newer breeds he is not 100% Sure of lol.

Show him a Minicorn and He'd just be super confused as to how they keep making things teleport next to them and float around "why can the tiny unicorn do this?"

Edit: IN other news...
User Image
Using the write up I doodled a possible totem pole design. Obviously this is just an optional thing and we could design a more polished and unified one but I figure as team we can start submitting ideas using the basic concept of Eagle lion bull!

Omg Orion is precious! And now we need minicorns. NEED I tell you. I have even considered then before lol

Love the design! That's a fun idea to have all of us come up with it together smile .  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff