{Plots} RAWR Magna's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:27 pm
samus x
I haven't managed yet cause I keep having people not complete duels with him or he fails and I am still interested in their plot

That's a bust lol. I signed her up into the foray meta. If you like we could try rogue breed them until he gets in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:57 pm
magnadearel
samus x
I haven't managed yet cause I keep having people not complete duels with him or he fails and I am still interested in their plot

That's a bust lol. I signed her up into the foray meta. If you like we could try rogue breed them until he gets in.
that could bring some interesting plottage if I cant get him another due atm  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:04 pm
samus x
that could bring some interesting plottage if I cant get him another due atm

Heheh that's what I thought. Keep me posted. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:40 pm
magnadearel
belloblossom

I noticed your handsome boy Yuro. Does he have a prospective mate? XD

I'm looking at a few lionesses that may match well with him, but nothing has been tied down for the time being. You're welcome to offer someone for him! 3nodding  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ABVirus

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:15 pm
magnadearel

What you're looking for: Mate, RP
You're pet's image: User Image
Who you want: Argyros
Plot: I think I may have asked after Argyros before, but as I don't remember what was said, I thought I'd ask properly here! I'm looking for a mate for Kasai and since she's gold and he's yellow, I thought they might look good together in terms of looks.
Personality-wise is important to me, too, since Kasai is a spitfire "everywhere at once" type. She loves to move, family is important to her and she treasures people who can match her in both mental and physical speed. (Or alternatively, someone who won't hold her back from her passions, because a more easy-going personality type could also work with hers.)
On that note, what is Argyros like? If they don't work for potential mateship, maybe he would still be interested in RPing with her?
Other: heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:51 pm
belloblossom
I'm looking at a few lionesses that may match well with him, but nothing has been tied down for the time being. You're welcome to offer someone for him! 3nodding

Well if those don't work out, he's free to take a look at Meztli. =D
User Image  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:56 pm
ABVirus

Ooooo she's lovely! I don't think it was mentioned before (or else I has very bads memory not to remember a pretty girl like her!)
I've not much worked out for him personality wise. Poor boy doesn't get much attention. I'd love to see how they match in rp.
I'm amused because just yesterday I wanted to offer someone for her but wasn't sure who! XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:43 pm
Looking for interactions or backplots/history for these two fellas.

User Image Yayauhqui - Rogue for now
Need to work on his personality. Rational, Neutral, Sloppy
I know where he's going. Need to figure out where he's been.

User Image Lerr - Rogue for now
Where has he been? Need backstory
I know where he's going. Need to figure out where he's been.

Also interested in rp for my Isoba familiars!

magnadearel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:50 am
magnadearel

Could you link me to your gem pride? I've got some lions who would be interested in joining! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:59 pm
They see me bumping!  

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:34 pm
magnadearel

For Mai Tai, I wanted to offer Moswen for a fling. He has three rps and is a travelling rogue who has trouble saying no to a night with a lady.

He wont come looking for her again or any potential pups. He has yet to learn what laying with a female at night can lead to (it will eventually come back to bite him in the arse)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:21 pm
nessiaing

First, *snugs Moswen* XD He bred with Aoi. <3
For Mai Tai, I'd kind of like someone brighter for her. However if he'd be interested in Waimarie we could work something out.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:37 am
magnadearel
nessiaing

First, *snugs Moswen* XD He bred with Aoi. <3
For Mai Tai, I'd kind of like someone brighter for her. However if he'd be interested in Waimarie we could work something out.

I knew you would remember him. I would love to work something out with Waimarie!! I was actually going back and forth between the two girls on who to offer. I will likely have other offers for other pride members down the line but figured I would start with Moswen smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:17 pm
nessiaing
I knew you would remember him. I would love to work something out with Waimarie!! I was actually going back and forth between the two girls on who to offer. I will likely have other offers for other pride members down the line but figured I would start with Moswen smile

^_^
Go ahead and get his 4th rp, then poke me for an rp between them. I am gonna leave her up though, and if she gets picked for mnm, he'll be first on her list when she's ready again. <3

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:09 pm
magnadearel

Sounds great smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items