Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission 4 - Finale: Vacation's Where I Want to Z Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Darksol88 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:34 pm
The sheer power from whatever Lysandre had Zygarde just do was enough to tell Amaranth that something needed to be done now. So, she sent out her Lickitung and readied a Pokeball into her Snag Machine in a surprisingly competent moment for her. "Lickitung, keep her still... I'll handle that Pokemon of hers," she said before chucking the ball in an attempt to snag Aile's Sandygast, if only temporarily. She wasn't about to try getting its ball off of Aile, even if Darts had a good hold on her. The ball would wind up breaking from the attempt, though, leaving her to speak up as Lickitung went to wrap its tongue around Aile.

"Can someone else take care of her Pokemon? We need to secure it too."

(Rolling for the snag attempt, using the same limits as a Pokeball in a Safari Contest. The Sandygast won't be kept permanently.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:39 pm
Reno and the Alakazam that was now beside him would stumble a bit as Sub attempted to lecture the Psychic channeler. It was less than successful considering Reno's escape plan was beside him and he could barely see straight. "I made a target." Reno slurred out, laying out on the ground as he waited for the adverse effects to subside.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:53 pm
Between Beau now holding her legs together and then Amaranth's Lickitung wrapping it;'s tongue around her, she would find it incredibly hard to get out now. "Ugh, merde..." She'd struggle to get anything free enough to do anything by this point, barely getting a hand free to recall her Sandygast after the attempted snagging on her Pokémon. "Come on... There! Return, Sarlacc! I'm not losing another Pokémon to you all!" She'd continue to try and struggle to get out, but by this point, ti was all pretty much fruitless flailing, maybe kicking Beau a bit in her struggles.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 pm
SubonicXP
Lysandre would give Reno just the faintest of glances, the man turning his back on the Psychic Channeler as he began to approach Zygarde. "You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." The man in red said as he looked back at Reno just once more before returning to his casual walk towards Zygarde. "I don't hate any of you, a true man hates no one. Nor do I hold anything against the ideal world you strive towards. However, I shall never forsake my own ideal world, a world of true beauty." He said, placing a hand on Zygarde's legs, looking up at the creature with a look of awe. 'Zac' would not respond to Reno in the slightest.

"Believe me, Kalos has more need of me than I have need of Kalos. What I, what Zygarde, is doing and will do is for the good of Kalos...nay, the world. All of you will see, least those of you who can accept our righteous cause, the plight of the noble." He said, smiling. "Zygarde, let us go, we have much to do. But before we do please show them the error in standing in the way of progress."

Zygarde would respond to Lysandre's command without delaying, knowing just what he meant. The humanoid reptile would point an open hand at Reno palm first and begin to rapidly charge up an orb of energy in it, the orb growing bigger and bigger by the second. Right before the orb would explode into a rather modest beam of energy Sub would appear behind Reno and hug him from behind. "This is going to hurt!" He warned the man as he Griswold rose up from his shadow and 'swallowed' them both, snatching them away into the darkness right before the beam seared the ground where they took, a deep cut made into the ground which instantly began to grow grass. Seconds after the beam disappeared into the ground the Earth shook violently once again for a brief moment. That a small beam of energy could create an earthquake was a testament to Zygarde's power, let alone the fact that it seemed to vaporize the rock and soil from where it hit, not even dust was left behind.

"They'll understand one day, Zygarde...one day..." Lysandre reassured the Order Pokemon, the reptilian creature giving off a faint glow as the two began to merge with the Earth below them, soon enough the both of them disappearing into the ground below. The hybrids of the group would take note of the complete disappearance of Zygarde's powerful energy, they were gone.

"Trying to get yourself killed!?" Sub shouted at Reno as Griswold spit them out behind Blizzard, the ghost having reappeared from his shadow. "Monologues stay in films, not when you're standing in front of the dictator of one of the most powerful regions in the world while said dictator has control of the mediator of life and death!" He continued to scold Reno who was probably very sick or in pain after having been forced through 'dimensions' via Dark Channeling.

It was true, both were gone completely. Whatever was going to happen with Zygarde Complete it was not going to happen right here, right now. As soon as their leader abandoned the battlefield, so too did all the Flare Grunts, their interest in the Snagems clearly only motivated by their obstruction to the Zygarde. Now that they had what they wanted, they had no reason to remain.

Blizzard120

"Huh?"

"Psy! We're bailing out!" I said, picking the boy up and carrying him off with Psy tailing right behind me.
Requiem of Whyspers
"We have to leave!" He screamed to his friends and allies, releasing Treble from his ball as he did. "Up!" He ordered as the Drifblim wound it's ribbons around him. And with that, the two ascended out of the cave as quickly as they were able. Which turned out to be surprisingly fast for a sentient hot air balloon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You left Odd and the others behind?!" Lykas screamed in Hau'oli city. "You took me out and just left them?!"

"They all have their own ways out. In fact, I can sense that Odd's already escaped from here." Mykel responded, refusing to back down at this point.

"That's not the point! They need our help! Take me back!" Lykas demanded.

"Absolutely not. We're not strong enough to fight it and if the others are smart, they'll run, too." Mykel replied, crossing his arms and refusing to move. "If you, or the others for that matter, expect to fight that thing, we have to make it think we're too scared or weak to fight it. It has to lower it's guard so we can make a single coordinated attack against it. That's the only way we're going to hurt it."

"You're kidding, right? You couldn't have just told the others that while we were there?" Lykas demanded, still furious.

"I would have already but you've been too busy being mad at me for doing my job and keeping you safe to let me try and keep them safe too." Mykel snapped back.

Lykas paused at that point, actually realizing Mykel made a good point. He'd been doing nothing but yelling at the Gardevoir for the last several minutes, after all. "Sorry."

"Thank you." Mykel said as he uncrossed his arms and began to focus on the other Snagems.

Mykel's Message

"Anyone who hasn't already fled, you need to run! Zygarde is too powerful to fight right now! We need to attack it all at once when it doesn't expect it. Lykas and I are in Hau'oli city now. Meet up with us and we can come back for a coordinated assault!"
Isaac Hawking
"I...think it's time to get out of here," Isaac mummered as he witnessed Zygarde's transformation. Swiftly recalling all of his Pokemon, he reached for a fifth, when his ears began to bleed under the piercing assault of a rogue Hyper Voice. Grasping at his ears, Isaac winced at the pain for what seemed to be hours, although it was only a few seconds albeit very painful seconds. "Mwap," he stammered out as he picked himself off the ground, which he didn't remember collapsing onto, "Mwap. Mwap." Shakily clambering to his feet, Isaac opened the fifth pokeball, and collapsing onto the emerging Noivern. "Go. Go!" he called out, grasping onto the bat Pokemon as firmly as his hands allowed, before Konrad whisked him away into the Alolan Sky.
Reno Vantas
Reno and the Alakazam that was now beside him would stumble a bit as Sub attempted to lecture the Psychic channeler. It was less than successful considering Reno's escape plan was beside him and he could barely see straight. "I made a target." Reno slurred out, laying out on the ground as he waited for the adverse effects to subside.

It looked like most of the Snagems had the right idea, taking off before any more trouble decided to show up was probably the right thing to do. Kuku... The Masked Royal gives Reno a salute. "I need to go see if any of those civilians were trapped by any of the falling debris caused by that seismic activity. I can say one thing for sure, having seen the people you guys have to deal with, and the decisions you made like saving the old woman in the building... I do not envy you at all. It is easy to do what you want, but to truly do good is a difficult thing. Any time you are in Alola, count yourselves friends of the Masked Royal. I am sure my good friend Kukui if he were here to discuss this with you all would say the same thing." He shakes Reno's false hand, helping him to his feet as he gave Sub a sideways glance that was almost... disapproving? It seemed this strange masked luchador had enjoyed Reno's bravery. "In any case. Adios amigos." He adresses the entire group, spinning around in a very exaggerated bow. "For now, I am all too sure." With that, he departed.

Darksol88
The sheer power from whatever Lysandre had Zygarde just do was enough to tell Amaranth that something needed to be done now. So, she sent out her Lickitung and readied a Pokeball into her Snag Machine in a surprisingly competent moment for her. "Lickitung, keep her still... I'll handle that Pokemon of hers," she said before chucking the ball in an attempt to snag Aile's Sandygast, if only temporarily. She wasn't about to try getting its ball off of Aile, even if Darts had a good hold on her. The ball would wind up breaking from the attempt, though, leaving her to speak up as Lickitung went to wrap its tongue around Aile.

"Can someone else take care of her Pokemon? We need to secure it too."
Reno Vantas

Beau would be stunned at the emergence of Lysander, followed swiftly by doing his best to remain grounded even as he tazed and then the wave of energy washed over him, Sub, and Darts. "Yep, we time traveled. Cause we are getting schooled by Flare, again." Beau muttered, watching as the legendary Pokemon almost seemed to bow to Lysander and his ranting. Great, their pet Legendary was now going turncoat and who knows what comes next. Figuring now was his moment, Beau dove towards where Darts was currently handling Aile before doing his best to grab the woman's legs since the other hybrid had her arms. "Welp, looks like I get to ask those stupid questions again." Beau grumbled, doing his best to get him and Darts moving out of here with their prisoner.
Espeon_Commander
Between Beau now holding her legs together and then Amaranth's Lickitung wrapping it;'s tongue around her, she would find it incredibly hard to get out now. "Ugh, merde..." She'd struggle to get anything free enough to do anything by this point, barely getting a hand free to recall her Sandygast after the attempted snagging on her Pokémon. "Come on... There! Return, Sarlacc! I'm not losing another Pokémon to you all!" She'd continue to try and struggle to get out, but by this point, ti was all pretty much fruitless flailing, maybe kicking Beau a bit in her struggles.

"Just try not to grab ahold of my jacket this time..." Darts grunts as he spreads his wings. He places a rarely-used piece of technology, though he still did own one as it was Snagem-issued, a very dusty-looking Hoverboard beneath the feet of the Lickitung to keep it at the same height as both of them without adding extra weight. His wings shimmer into existence behind him, two jet-black concaves with little fragments of red floating in them and he takes off after the rest of the team, using his prodigious strength to keep her from flailing too much. "I would watch how much you flail missy..." Darts reminds the captive in their grip. "The amount of damage you have caused in the past half of a year might just cause me to drop you... and I doubt a fancy suit saves you from gravity especially without a helmet."

So, as the Snagems took to the skies away from the vista jewel of a region they had discovered for the first times there were several resolutions but those still brought more questions in addition to new problems. Lysander had a devastating new ally... but why was Zygarde listening to him and to what end? And what of the Ciphers who had escaped to report back to someone far more insidious... what had they been doing here really? There was one consolation however, if this ruckus had taught them all anything they were growing stronger not just as individuals but as a unit. Back when they had been in Kalos a scenario like the one they had just faced would have ground them in the dirt. This time they may have not gotten off scott-free but at least they could stand tall. It was all too certain Lysander would need a force to oppose him and when that time came, Snagem would be there to deal with them.

Fin?  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out