Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣1st Training Hall [Beginner Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

Eyrli quickly snapped back into reality when she heard the voice of her friend Camilla, who started to go through her experience of having to survive being hunted in the woods in the past. A challenge assigned by her own father too? What kind of man does that... More so to their own kid? The girl couldn't help but feel bad for her. Even if it made her a stronger person in the long run she must have some sort of resentment towards the man? Well, she would think so. During Camilla's story the classroom door flew upon, causing Eyrli's head to jerk round almost instantly to see a soaked male just entering. She could say better late than never... But in this kind of class probably not. Not that she can talk anyway, having already missed a class entirely she was probably at risk of being kicked out herself.

The lesson went on for a while longer before the Assistant eventually dismissed everybody as well as giving them all something to think about for the time being. It was strange though, the Professor was nowhere to be seen... Maybe something came up... Is the weather that bad? No, maybe it's something personal... The ghostly-looking female frowned as she tried to answer her own question while she made her leave. Not before turning to Gin and bowing to him respectfully, followed by a quick wave to Camilla and Tala. On the way out she overheard Nora about the Festival. Oo, I wonder if I can find somebody to join me! Hmmm... She almost debated her close friend, Lelyna. But then she might be with her Prince. Speaking of which Eyrli should probably pay them a visit when she has a chance.

~ Eyrli left for the day ~

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: | Company: | Wearing:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

BIueEssence

Annabelle Wolfe

NDG Void

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:47 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Azura’s reaction and answer was quick and to the point, as expected. But Jace, well, it seemed that the shifter had more to say. Once they were more or less alone, Jace spoke his mind freely, something that he admired from the usually reserved student. While he understood where the boy was going from, regarding his opinion, there was a lot that he didn’t know as well. Nodding a little, Gin retained eye contact with Jace and let him finish his piece before he responded.

“I appreciate your honesty, Jace. I should have been clearer – I don’t want your tardiness to be an example for your peers. As far as Professor Acckerman and Professor Aecheson’s attendance is concerned, however, I can understand your frustration there…Believe me, I wasn’t supposed to be leading each class like this…so it is a little frustrating for me too. But I’m not about to let you guys go without lessons…so…” Gin said with a sigh and a shrug.

Arching a brow at Jace’s inquiry about getting up on time, he frowned a little. “Part of it is habit, the other part is animal instincts, Jace. This is something that we can work on in shifter class, together…In the meantime, you can ask the pages of the Academy to knock on your door at certain times to wake you up…” The pages were always awake at the crack of dawn…so they could easily wake up Jace as needed.
═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Ghost254

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

Jace would maintain eye contact with Gin as he began to speak, glad to see he took his words as mere honestly than trying to be insulting or anything else. Hearing his words of clarification, and that he shared his frustrations of the professors being absent so frequently was not an entirely expected response. He had assumed he would be on their side to a degree, but had found the man of the nice enough sort that he had felt comfortable speaking what he thought regardless. To hear that he agreed with it and had taken it upon himself to ensure they were taught was both relieving and noble. Jace remained respectfully silent as he continued, listening to him say it was habit and instinct, the latter of which he could work on with him during shifter class. He even went further to mention of others who could help aid in that process till he learned to do so naturally by knocking on his door. Polite smiling, Jace would bow to Gin as he finished. "Understood. I shall seek one of these pages out until I am able to wake myself naturally to not be late for class, I thank you for letting me know about this. I promise to attend classes on time from now on and make the utmost effort in that regard." He would say first, speaking respectful and pausing momentarily before he continued to speak. "If it is of any benefit to know, I do enjoy having you as my instructor and appreciate you taking the initiative to teach rather than have class cancelled. I look forward to seeing and working with you again in Shifter class." The door being open slightly after the last students had left, Jace would glance at it briefly...seeing the weather had become very minorly better. Giving another small bow to him he would polite smile. "It seems there is a small pause in the storm...I think I shall take this opportunity to leave before it worsens. Farewell Sir Gin." Jace would say in a friendly and slightly less formal tone, even as he gave him the title of Sir. He had no idea if it was truly relevant to him, or what would be, but with all of his help and kindness to him Jace felt he deserved to be addressed as such. Turning away, he would raise his umbrella and head back to his dorm for the day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC: End of day post

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:56 am
User Image

User Image

The Beginner’s Combat students were certainly an eccentric bunch. Rory squirmed in her chair as she listened to the others’ stories. It seemed the elegant girl (Shy Guy had called her “Camilla”, hadn’t he?) had parents far worse and more overbearing than Rory’s own. The little redhead couldn’t help but connect to her story though- specifically the parts about being offered food and shelter as a trap. In some of their more desperate moments, Rory’s mother had treated her in quite a similar way. There had been quite a long stretch of time where the woman had acted quite mad. She and her husband were desperate for their daughter to speak. This may have been understandable had they been concerned for their health, but even the ever-smiling Rory was not optimistic enough to assume that. They just wanted her to use her Raiment… To this end they had locked her in her room, mocking her incessantly with offers of food, drink, and freedom.

“Would you like to come to dinner, Aurora?” The memory of her mother’s voice rang in her head. “Do you need some water? All you have to do is ask.

A furious look briefly crossed the young girl’s face. She couldn’t help but recall the growling stomach and parched throat that had almost made her give in to their demands. But looking at Camilla, at least a portion of that anger was replaced with sympathy. At least in Rory’s case, she had been locked away in a safe, if boring room. She had dealt with hunger and thirst, but hadn’t been forced to survive in new terrain, let alone be hunted by soldiers. What right had she to complain sit here stewing over her experiences, when others had gone through so much more? And more importantly, these memories had nothing to do with “street smarts”.

Apparently Camilla’s example was not quite accurate either, as the professor described it as being more akin to “survival instincts.” So… what exactly were street smarts then? Rory was a bit confused, but she decided to go with Nora’s definition for now. The instructor continued, talking about something the young noble was quite sick of hearing about at this point- the war. She knew all too well that she would have been forced to join the war effort… Hell, that was still her parents’ plan for her life. As much as she craved the freedom this place brought, she could not help but be reminded of that fact. A few of her fellow students began to file out of the room, and Rory followed behind in a zombie-like state. She was so distracted by her own memories that she completely forgot to ask the professor about signing up for classes. Instead she wandered aimlessly back toward the hotel, reflecting on the day’s lesson with intense focus.

User Image

the_littlest_dragonfly
Quote:
”NDG Void”
”[TalaMaxwell”][“BlueEssence”

Annabelle Wolfe

Newbie Gaian

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:15 pm
User Image

{Where: Combat class.} {With: Herself } {Wardrobe: The only thing that would fit. } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo sat there at her desk. It seemed the last couple days she had been outgrowing her clothes. Was she overeating? No that couldn't be it. She got sick earlier when Leon had been making breakfast. She bit her bottom lip as she laid her head down. She was very tired. Maybe she was getting sick. She peeked down out at her stomach. It was sticking out a little and very firm. She laid her ears down flat as she stood up. All she could do was wait for her students to arrive. As well as Gin. Leo poked at her stomach as she felt a bit nauseous again.

"I should see a doctor about this." She said to herself as she closed her eyes. She would have never pictured she was pregnant at all. She didn't know what pregnancy looked like nor did she know what it felt like. Her mother never got to explain these things to her when she was still alive. She gave a yawn as she rubbed her eyes. She gave a stretch as she looked ahead. She seemed more out of it than normal. Finally coming to the realization Rey was no longer coming back. She looked around the room as she felt herself become dizzy. She gripped her desk as she covered her eyes. What was wrong with her. Leo hurried to the window as she threw it open. Her head sticking out of it as she leaned over.

The leopard shifter began to panic as she held her stomach more. She slowly bent down as she rubbed her stomach. Her panicking was not helping her stomach. Just everything felt off about her. She dropped to her knees as she leaned her head against the window. She had a class to teach and she couldn't be worrying about an upset stomach. She cleared her throat but did not move. She continued rubbing her upset baby bump. Clueless or oblivious to her carrying a cub or two.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Annabelle Wolfe

NDG Void

TalaMaxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:08 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Awakening in her room Camilla sighed and huddled under the covers. She knew today would be colder than the last. This was how things worked during the winter. Groaning to herself she slid out from under the covers and went to her wardrobe. Taking out a pair of tight white pants, and a teal colored skirt, she'd lay them on her bed. Standing in her robe she'd walk back over to the wardrobe and pull out a matching top. It was long sleeve and was two coloreds. on it was a shoulder coat that was fastened to her left shoulder. Opening the top and sliding her arms into it. Once on she'd fasten it closed and smooth it out. Taking the pants off her bed, she'd slid her legs into them and button them once they were pulled all the way up. Making sure the skirt, and the coat was fastened tightly. Brushing her hair, Camilla tossed the brush on her dresser. Deciding to let her hair remain down she would grab her bag and head to class. Today was beginners combat and normally she looked forward to it. But she was feeling a bit, under the weather at the moment. Perhaps she was still groggy and it would pass.

*Camilla enters class*

Camilla had walked and trudged through the snow on her way to class today. As she stood before the classroom door, she would shake the snow off her coat and take the door handle in her hand and open the door. As she walked in Camilla would see her teacher sitting on the floor nearest the window. The cold wind blowing in from outside did little for her current condition. Hoping to warm up in class it would seem she would just be keeping her coat on for the time being. But the matter of her teacher kneeling by the window was still an issue. Walking and standing by her desk she'd look from it to her teacher. Deciding she'd go check on the teacher she'd walk over to her and crouch next to her. '' Everything okay Teach? I can't imagine having the window open on such a cold day is helping whatever's going on here. '' She'd say as she looked her teacher up and down. She didn't seem hurt or in any physical pain. Aside from the look of discomfort on her face, she looked fine. Though Camilla wasn't a doctor or anything. Maybe she was pain or hurt somewhere and she was just holding it well. '' Do you need help getting up Teach? Should I go get the nurse? '' She asked not really sure what to do in this situation.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

TalaMaxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Annabelle Wolfe

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:14 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Beginner's Combat Classroom ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tala was feeling more confident in his abilities after impressing the Elementor Tutor in class the day before - it had been inspiring to see Nora's Raiment in action as well, but the Shadowmancer just couldn't shake the fact that Eyrli hadn't seen the butterfly which he'd landed upon her notebook in an attempt to cheer her up... He kept trying to convince himself that she must have been greatly concerned over something and so she hadn't seen anything due to her distraction, but his lack of confidence in his social abilities still left him wondering if he'd done something wrong... His suspicions had been confirmed when Page Boy had entered, handing Eyrli the note which prompted her to leave the class completely...but it still upset him a little, "...Hope she's okay."

Breathing a sigh, he watched as his breath crystallised on the air, then extended a hand towards the door, bracing himself for whatever testing experiences the tutor would have ready for them that day... The sight that met his gaze as he stepped inside was far from what he'd expected however - Even Fea had hesitated in her advance into the room, tilting her head as her blue eyes caught sight of the tutor by the window...

"...Is she alright?" Tala would glance questioningly towards Camilla as his small companion padded ahead of him, approaching the Shifter cautiously before leaning up against Leo's side like a furry hot water bottle as she looked up at the Leopard's face curiously. Tala had no idea of the Tailor's particular condition and so continued to hesitate in the doorway, uncertain whether or not to run for the Infirmary - as much against his personal preference to keep his distance from that particular location - he knew was a swift runner when he needed to be and if Leo truly needed help, he would waste no time in messing around.

NDG Void

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As Seen
With: Leo, Camilla
Feeling:
OoC ""

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:34 am
User Image
User Image
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

The prior day had gone uneventfully for the most part. It was just a standard day in shifter class the prior day, though annoying cold as it was. Jace was progressing a bit more, but the cold was hindering him the prior day. He was not particularly used to it, enjoying a place with a more stable temperature for the most part. "Or at least at least living somewhere where I could hide out from the cold." He quietly said to himself as he thought of the past day. His breath seemed to take form in the air, no longer being invisible as he silently cursed in his mind. While yesterday had been cold, today was freezing! He could barely move and felt himself shutting down as he trudged through the snow despite wearing heavy layers of clothing. He wasn't even sure he was going to make it to class at this rate. Meanwhile Hamlet and Ophelia were safely in his room where it was so much warmer than here, if barely. He had added an extra blanket in their area in order to help keep them warm...But he sort of wished he brought it with him at this point. Still, by force of will he pushed himself forward. He could not be late to class, not after what Gin had told him. Especially after the attack. He needed to improve himself, make himself better so he wouldn't be such a coward. He needed this to train so his first reaction would be to fight instead of run. Keeping those thoughts in mind he trudged forward through the freezing cold and snow, walking straight due to years of conditioning instead of hunching over like his body desperately wanted him to. He had always been sensitive to cold and heat, ever since birth. More so than anyone else, an added detriment of being a shifter. Of specifically being a snake shifter, even if he couldn't fully shift it still affected him passively. Pushing the thoughts from his mind, he finally reached the door to the combat class and quickly opened and entered with hardly even looking as he did, eager to close it behind him to lock away the cold. He closed his eyes briefly, expecting to feel much warmer but it strangely still felt as cold as it was outside....And opening his eyes he was met almost point black with Tala. He hadn't even realized he was there, eyes turning to that of a snakes briefly before returning to normal from the surprise. Quickly taking a step away from him to give them both some space, he would hastily bow his head to him. "Apologies, I had not seen you there. My mind had been...preoccupied. I'm sorry if I disturbed you." He would say to the man he had come to see as something close to a friend. It was then though that he also noticed the presence of others in the room by an open window. The instructor that had demanded respect from him on the first day, more than was deserved, and another girl that was part of his class. To which he believed her name was Camilla. It seemed something was off from the teacher as she did not look entirely fine with how she was currently positioned, some discomfort evident on her. Looking towards those two, hardly noticing the hound, he would watch in silence for a moment as the cold was temporarily forgotten. "What happened?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC: New day

benihime213

Tala Maxwell

NDG Void

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:44 pm
User Image

{Where: Combat class.} {With: Herself } {Wardrobe: The only thing that would fit. } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leonora glanced up as she smiled at Camilia. She nodded as she allowed the student to help her up "I should be just fine, dear child. I just felt a bit sick to my stomach. Maybe my dress is too small." She soon heard another voice at the door as she glanced over as she gave a smile. But before she could say another word a third student appeared. She had hoped to be fine before they showed up. Normally her students were late. Why were they early now? Well, Tala was always early but still. She looked down as she let her expression soften as she picked up the small animal. She stood up as she closed the window and walked to the fireplace. She began to poke at the fire to get it burning once more. Once she was done she was standing once more as she nuzzled the hound as if she was its mother.

"I should be fine. My stomach was just a bit upset. Like I told Camilla that my dress may be a bit too tight. No need for concern." She turned to the side as her stomach became visible. It was obvious she had gained some weight. She suspects Leon's good cooking that she may have been overeating at home. "I am allowing this to be a free period. Since it is rather cold to be practicing outside. Might as well keep my students warm and not making them sick." She was a bit softer than normal. They would have been running laps no matter the weather. Leo closed her eyes as she tilted her head with a smile on her face.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Annabelle Wolfe

NDG Void

TalaMaxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Quote:

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Heading down the hallway, note in hand, Gin felt a bit better than he had the day before. He hadnt been sleeping very well – since the attack his visions had been particularly intense, which meant that he wasn’t really resting when he slept. After waking up with a headache, Gin had tried drinking some herbal tea to help sooth the ache, but it hadnt helped. Trudging to the Academy, head pounding, he’d gone straight to the doctor’s office. Nurse Larina and Doctor Merek hadnt been around, but another, part-time nurse had been available to see him. He would have preferred seeing Merek, but given the pounding in his temples, he hadnt complained.

The nurse had done what she could to help him, and while he did feel better, he wasn’t one hundred percent better. Groaning a little, Gin huffed a bit as he stepped into the classroom, his note from the nurse in hand. “Sorry I’m late, Leo…I had to stop by the nurses office.” Unaware of the previous drama that had played out prior to his arrival, he could tell that Leo was a little pale and maybe catching a cold, but he wasn’t too alarmed.

Approaching the front of the class, he presented her with the note from the nurse stating that he hand come in to have a headache treated and that his late arrival should be excused. Tilting his head to the side, he arched a brow at her appearance and the pup she held. “Are you feeling alright, Leo? You look a little pale…” Gin knew damn well that Leon would not be happy of something happened to his mate…

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Benihime213

”Annabelle Wolfe"

”NDG Void"

”Blue Essence"

”The-DJ-Ghost"

”"

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:35 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla took her teacher's hand and helped her up as easy as she could. She wasn't sure what was bothering her teacher, but she didn't want to make it any worse. Once she was upright again Camilla would step back and allow her teacher to move about unhindered. Walking back over to her self-appointed seat she listened as her teacher talked. Shrugging to both Jace and Tala Camilla wouldn't comment on the matter. If her teacher said she was fine then she'd believe her. After all, she was only a student. She had no real right to question their teacher. At this point, Gin walked in and questioned the teacher about her current state. But he more than likely wouldn't get much of an answer either. Leo stated it would be a free day, which meant that they'd probably do nothing. Which sounded boring to Camilla. But if the teacher wasn't feeling good there wasn't much anyone could do about it. Maybe she could get Tala to spar with her, or maybe Gin.

Sighing Camilla removed her bag and left it on the desk. Making her way to the back of the classroom where the training equipment was, Camilla had decided on doing some light training. Standing in front of the dummies they use in the training yard, Camilla took a stance and began practicing her strikes at it. Low kicks, high kicks, straight punches, hooks. The sounds of her strikes would echo throughout the classroom as she envisioned her opponent from the festival. Aiming for vital spots only she would continue to strike and move about the dummy. Once she had worked up a faint sweat she would shake her shoulders loose a bit before she'd start going a bit faster. Camilla didn't like to go all out right out the gate. So she'd warm up first, both literally and metaphorically, then go harder. Camilla would take a moment to collect herself and focus her breathing before she began once more.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

TalaMaxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Annabelle Wolfe

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

TalaMaxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Annabelle Wolfe

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alighnment - Neutral | Wearing - Adventurer clothes

◄ STATS ►

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3 (+ 1) = 4
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 26
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 (+ 1) = 7
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2 (+ 1) = 3

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

((Entering from previous day))

It was a good thing that Azura had finally made it on time. Since the previous two months... More like a month and a half, due to the coma, Azura had been appearing earlier to all his classes. It was just something about Azura that seemed different. Like as if he had to not worry about what others thought of his raiment. He knew he carried some form of demonic power with this rare knit of his, but what scared him the most was just using it, in fear of turning into the thing again. People ostracizing him was the least of his worries. As Azura entered the room, he noticed that their teacher Leonora had looked as if she had caught some sickness. To him, she seemed a bit... Bloated. Um... Did something happen? Azura asked, hearing that Leo was completely fine, when she looked a bit more.... thicker than she had previously been. Still, Azura wouldn't comment about it, given the fact that he wouldn't know what to say, of course. Free period, eh? Azura wondered, as he would see that Camilla was already in the back practicing her techniques with a lone training dummy. Azura thought of maybe joining her, as she had been helping Azura with keeping his mind and emotions blank during battles.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:09 pm

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

TalaMaxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Annabelle Wolfe

✧ ナナシ ✧

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Chaotic Good | Age - 15 | Year - Second | Clothes - Winter Shinobi Shozoku

((Entering the new day))

It was pretty cold for Nanashi, but it was apparent that if he would compare the wildlands to here, Nanashi would choose this place every single time. Still, waking up to the cold air was something Nanashi hadn't expect. As he would get up, he realized the day, and knew he needed to be early for class. Going through his closet, Nanashi put on his winter suit, which had a trench coat as well as fur on the outside sleeve collar area for the snow. Right behind those clothes, was the sword Nanashi would stare at, as if something had turned Nanashi to stone. Seeing it just reminds him of that past, and what it brought on him and the people he hurt on the way. Gritting his teeth, Nanashi would grab the sword before he would dive deeper of his fallen's screams. Nnngh! Damn it... Nanahsi would say before heading to the classroom.

((Nanashi enters the classroom))

Walking in, with his usual assortment of items, Nanashi would open the door, right behind Azura as he would see Tala, and Camilla around Leonora, who seemed to be pretty pale and was looking somewhat dizzy. Leo? Is something wrong? Nanashi asked, before she would drop it off as nothing, while telling them that the class has a free period today. Upon closer inspection, Nanashi would take a good look at Leo before seeing how much thicker in her waist area she had been. Was it possible that Leon must be cooking good food? Well, as long as it's a free day. Nanashi said, as he would look for what to do. He still couldn't believe that her and Leon would go and have their wedding ceremony in regular clothes. Coming back to the present, Nanashi went to the back where the rest of the equipment is located. As Nanashi would drop all his things, including his weapons, Nanashi would grab a wooden katana, or Bokken, and kneel down on the floor, before meditating with the wooden sword in front of him. There, he focused on his patience, and sense of the area around him.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Slash ⬅️(hold),➡️ 🔴
> Typhoon Canon ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️➡️🔴
> Tornado Step ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Knife Throw ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Kusanagi Explosion ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔵🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:46 am
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys smiled broadly at the administrative desk as he aunt was led out by Nigel, huffing and puffing the whole time. There had been a very heated debate about which elective would be best for the teen to take. While her aunt had insisted on the young woman taking a fun elective like music, Nephthys argued beginner's combat would be in her best interest to assist in training her mind and body to work better with her raiment. This was also a good idea because whomever had caused chaos at the festival was still at large. The administrator and Nigel had both agreed she made valid points, and ultimately as she was the one attending the school, it was her choice. She listened carefully for instructions to the classroom and took off. The snow and her layers made her bounding appear awkward and off center, but she didn't care. The adrenaline flowed heavily enough to keep her warm. She was out of breath by the time she arrived to the door of the classroom to find a few students already here. She stood in the doorway and removed her cloak, taking a few moments to steady her breathing. "Hello" She stated brightly to the woman at the head of the class as she presented the paper the administrator had handed her; advising she was a new student and to excuse any tardy as she'd found her way to the room. "Ana Adler" she stated simply to the woman before giving a small, courteous bow. She looked around the room to see a girl with pink hair beating on one of the training dummies as well as a few males scattered about, and a puppy! She was already pleased with the potential company in the room. However, she would wait to be directed by the teacher before running off.

╚══════..═╝

The-DJ-Ghost
NDG Void
The_littlest_dragonfly
benihime213
Ghost264
Tala Maxwell
Annabelle Wolfe

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:01 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Beginner's Combat Classroom ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tala stiffened as the Shifter came dangerously close to actual physical contact, his Heterochromic eyes widening at Jace's eyes as they appeared to shift into that of a reptilian's piercing orbs... As the male took a step back, Tala was already putting a pace between them, watching as the other bowed in apology before turning his attention towards their tutor as she scooped Fea up into her arms and crossed the room to stoke the fire.

The Cub didn't struggle in the slightest as Leo picked her up, instead, she placed her large paws on the Shifter's shoulders as she approached the fireplace before flopping her ears back and closing her eyes as the Jaguar nuzzled her motheringly. Fea certainly didn't mind being carried - especially as the ground was so cold at the moment that it chilled her toes - and the occasional hug never went amiss either!

Tala had to wonder how a simple 'upset stomach' could allow the female Shifter's abdomen to appear so...distended, but if Leonora said she was fine, then he would have to accept that...besides, it was nice of her to declare the lesson a 'free-period' - He certainly didn't fancy running laps in the snow, even if it might have helped warm him up a little...

His eyes would travel from the Tutor towards Camilla now as she crossed the room towards the training area where she began her assault upon one of the practice dummies - He'd considered joining her, but having seen what she could do back when the Marketplace was attacked he was understandably reluctant...That and Azura and Nanashi's appearance created an additional distraction...

With Fea still within Leo's arms, Tala wasn't prepared to just excuse himself from the lesson and leave the Wolf behind, so, setting his bag down at his usual desk, the Shadowmancer would push down his natural reluctance and start to make his way across towards the training room, pausing and turning back once more as a cheerful voice reached his ears... "Ana...?" He could only wonder what her Raiment could be, for she appeared to be a new face - or at least, he didn't recognise her...

NDG Void

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Ghost254

Quote:

Clothing: As Seen
With: Fea, Leo, Camilla, Nanashi, Nephthys, Azura, Gin, Jace.
Feeling: Curious
OoC ""

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas