Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:56 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : infirmary | status : taken | mood : guilty, still in pain | company : everyone in the infirmary | outfit :
                                        hospital stay, hair down | profile: x | OOC :
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her hand gripped the blanket tightly as she recalled how painful it had become for them both, the risky idea that led to the explosion because Cathy was not informed on how Tess' raiment would be triggered. The doctor's voice cut through the dark thoughts and her vermilion orbs were glued at the man's concerned expression. "A terrible nightmare... aside from having to stay cooped up in this place for a while. This incident wouldn't have happened if I only knew what Tess' raiment would be capable of. And worse, Zelda was unconscious. We were both looking forward to the Gala later but it seems that we can't attend while we are like this... I hate this." The gripping became tighter to the point in which her knuckles would turn white. If it wasn't for her self-control, her anger would unleash the flames and burn the sheets in the infirmary. Definitely, her temper was off the roof now, close to screaming, but still, she should calm down and be more civil.

"But wait, I wonder where's the nurse, though? Shouldn't she be present for duty?" Catherine changed the subject quickly; she wouldn't wallow too long and focus on what she should obey in order to get well, for both their sakes.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:33 pm
User Image

-------------------------------V I V I A NxxxG A B R I E L S
              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I'm here, I'm here." Came the voice of Vivian, entering the infirmary on the date of the Gala. She had found herself awake somewhat late once more today, walking from her quarters at a quickened pace after what had happened yesterday. An explosion came from outside, eating most of her time for napping and paperwork and that. While she had been unable to do much with her raiment after healing a few other people, the nurse worked alongside Merek to help keep both girls cared for before retiring for the evening. The woman returned to the unconscious Griselda before looking between the princess and the doctor. "How has she been holding up?" The nurse asked, breaking off a piece of bread that she would call breakfast. "You're lucky your girlfriend even survived that blast, Princess. I've heard of people frying to death in even minor ones." Vivian said before the door opened and another blur of red color ran by her.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The door had opened as the once happy and carefree child had been crying ever since the events of last night. In her hands was a bag of things she had purchased with her own money from one of the town's many stories, still resting in its bag. "Bi-Big Sis!" She called out, immediately diving through Vivian's legs and climbing on top of the bed. Once on the bed with her older sister, the child would reach over to pick up her bag of things and almost fall over had it not been for Vivian helping her. With the bag in her possession once more, she took a look over at Catherine with a frown. Griselda still wasn't fully conscious since the blast. While Pepper had not been present for it, thanks to the cold making her raiment quite difficult to manifest, the young not a student had come running the moment the explosion's sound had been produced. "Sh-She's gunna be okay, right? Even if she's still not awake?" Pepper looked desperately at Catherine for some kind of approval or reassurance. The child's eyes were red and stained with tears of the previous night.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image

"My condolences to you love. The injuries the two of you have suffered...both of you are fortunate to only have the injuries you received, especially your friend. No broken bones, and any internal damage has been minor. Still, as a doctor, I would suggest the two of you to remain here and not attend the gala. I would be surprised if Griselda manages to wake up today...I'm truly sorry for this, but I am sure your health and hers matters more to you than a party. Now I would like for you to take your medicine and continue resting until we are ready to have you move around."

Merek went to his medicine table and quickly prepared a vial of liquid medicine for Catherine to take. He returned to Catherine and gave the vial to her for her to drink. It may not taste good, but it will definitely help her with her recovery. By that time, Vivian showed up at the infirmary and she was quick to check on the conditions of Catherine and Griselda, going as far as to ask about how the unconscious is faring. Merek brought out everything he recorded about Griselda and brought it to Vivian for her to read, although he will tell her an overview of her current condition.

"When she was first brought in, she would cough blood often while in an unconscious state. Her abdomen, shoulder and feet showed signs of bruising and possible severe internal damage. Fortunately the latter is not the case and she is lucky to escape from fractures or worse. Right now she is breathing normal and resting comfortably, but she has not waken up yet."

Just as Merek finished talking to Vivian about Griselda's condition, someone else entered the infirmary. This one is a tiny redheaded girl who looks to be suffering from a lack of sleep and dry eyes. Seeing how she referred to the unconscious patient as "big sis", it is clear that she is precious to the little girl and the poor girl is suffering seeing someone she loves lying unconscious on the infirmary bed. Part of his job is to comfort those who are hurt, be it physical or emotional, so he approached the tiny redhead known as Pepin, patted her gently on the head with a smile on his face, and said to her,

"She is going to be just fine. Right now she is sleeping, and when she wakes up, she will be feeling better. However, I think it would be most helpful if you keep her in your prayers. You do that for me, and I will do what I can to help her make a speedy recovery."

❀ ☥ι αм: Merek Dracolatus Wildfire
❀ ☥мσηєу:[About $100 in Eoana currency]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Checking on his patients]
❀ ☥ωнєяє αм ι:[Infirmary]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Perfection]
❀ ☥мαякιиgѕ:[Black Ankh Back Tattoo]
❀ ☥ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ☥αςςєит:[Isn’t that sexy?]
❀ ☥OOC: []

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:12 am
User Image
                                        tab location : infirmary | status : taken | mood : guilty, still in pain | company : everyone in the infirmary | outfit :

Catherine was relieved to see that the nurse finally showed up, though at the sight of the dearest sister figure's crestfallen expression, her lips pursed, head hanging downward as the doctor explained the details to Pepper. The reality of not being able to gala tonight because of the current condition they were both in, however, left a huge hole in her heart. The princess was looking forward to the day, only to get wrecked by the explosion. There was nothing she could about it now and the damage had been done. The Valor princess resisted the urge to look away while focusing her attention to Pepper, knuckles turning white because of the harsh grip on the sheet. "Yes, it is best that we hope for the best." How tragic, having to wish that good things would come when obviously, everything had fallen apart for those two.

Catherine indeed had to stay put while waiting for further instructions. Her hands were clasped together as if she was close to praying, even if the chances would be slim.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm
User Image

The charts and Merek's reports lined up together it seemed. At the very least, Griselda wouldn't be staying for for an extended period of time. The downside was that her injuries were still pretty serious enough as it was. Enough that the good doctor suggested staying here instead of spending the night at the Gala. Furrowing her brows, Vivian would stand by as the child had come in and put on the waterworks for all of the parties. Her heart was utterly shattered when she had cried out for her older sister, yet she was in no way showing it off that easily. Resting b***h face seemed to be quite the strength in this situation. Catherine explained that she would hope for the best, the nurse rolling her eyes. "Well, sometimes the best you can do is it hope." She gently pushed Pepper aside while sitting down on the bed, bringing her right index and middle finger to her lips. "That's why I'm hoping this can get Griselda out of here in time for the Gala. I haven't done this for more than an hour, but let's see how far I can go." Extending the fingers, wrapping in a pink ethereal energy, she placed them onto the sleeping beauty's neck as her raiment wormed its way down into Griselda's system before the connection was established. Beginning her healing method, the academy nurse would feel her healing factor transfer over the line and into the unconscious student's body. Maybe there was a chance that it wouldn't do much of anything, but then again, maybe it could help her wake up sooner. "If I pass out, Doctor, I want you to put me in one of these beds. Preferably with a fresh bottle of wine ready."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:10 am
User Image
User Image

Merek hopes that Pepin took his words well and allow him to take care of her big sister in the best way he can while the little one hangs back and offer support. He needed to prepare medicine for Griselda to take, but Vivian seem to have other plans. She wanted to help Griselda heal quickly and hopefully wake up in time to attend the Gala. This party must mean a lot for the two youngsters and Merek understands that entirely. Partying was a part of his young life, and even currently he can enjoy a great event where fantastic entertainment is abound. The nurse began to use her raiment to heal Griselda. It is not a method of treatment that Merek prefers, but he supposes that with a special event coming later this evening, today shall be a special exception. He chuckled hearing Vivian talk about having a bottle of wine ready should she pass out. Griselda has the more serious injuries, but even if she is healed enough to attend the Gala, Catherine had to be taken care of as well. Merek walked over to the princess and said to her,

"It seems like my nurse is dead set on making sure the two of you attend the Gala tonight...I have seen her pull off miracles before, so I am confident that we can do this again, even if this is not the way I prefer to heal others. Of course, we can expect your friend to go to the Gala by herself, so remind me where it hurts the most and I will do something drastic to make sure you are able to walk out of here."

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Going to do something drastic]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : infirmary | status : taken | mood : partially relieved | company : everyone in the infirmary | outfit :

The princess watched in awe as the nurse worked her raiment on Griselda, stabilizing her condition in such a way that most, if not all, of her vital signs would be in good shape. Catherine grimaced slightly at the nurse's flirtatious advance towards the doctor but at the mention of pointing where they hurt the most, she immediately pulled away her blanket so that she could pinpoint where the areas were badly bumped when the explosion was triggered yesterday, though concealed because of the gown she was wearing. Bruises were still coloring her skin, but her upper torso and ankle had taken most of the brunt from falling down to the ground. "Those are the ones that still screamed with pain when I had to carry Zelda here," she addressed.

User Image

-- Enter --

Through the walk towards the infirmary, Kayne was able to reassure Emma partially about being intimidated because of Catherine's royal status. "But I can tell you this, she is quite a glutton and she's quite a headstrong woman, fiery like her raiment. Not to mention that her girlfriend is actually someone like you, a commoner. Sweet, isn't it?" Kayne was a firm believer of unconditional love so he was indeed happy about the news of the relationship. But more onto that later, considering that they were now near the door. He gave Emma some space so that she could knock since, after all, his hands were full.

"Special service from Jolly Kayne!" he called out, all while waiting for the door to be opened so that they would both head inside. Once the two entered, there was the view of the nurse and the doctor, but also, the couple was there, though the two were in separate beds since Zelda was unconscious. He frowned slightly. "Heard about what happened thanks to Lerato. Hoping that those two would be okay," he spoke while putting the tray on the table.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                          ❥ ❜ MOOD tab productive, concerned
                                          ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab infirmary
                                          ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Emma, everyone in the infirmary
                                          ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Neryem

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image

"I'm a miracle worker. It's what I do~" Vivian joked, continuing to hold the connection between her and Griselda. Merek would get busy on working on the princess who eagerly awaited her girlfriend to wake up. She would stretch out while watching as he received an explanation of her injuries. He was a pretty skilled doctor, even down to the lingo he used. It was honestly pretty nice to have somebody who had some type of medical background here. Truthfully she was just some woman who had a healing raiment. They asked if she had experience, she said she had experience. Not that they would ever find out. The door opened again as she looked over at the man who had entered. It was that cooking teacher that she had seen quite a few times but failed to get any kind of name. He came in with a tray of food and placed it down before nodding to him. "Well met, sir. Thanks for bringing our patients a treat. I'm sure they'll be grateful for it."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 pm
User Image

------P E P I N

Pepper looked up at Merek, wiping her eyes while giving him a nod in response to his request. "I'll pray super hard for her! Please make sure she's okay!" The child said, scooching up to Griselda and cuddling up to her. Her darker red hair mixed with her sister's lighter shade as the two shared a familial hug. As the nurse would continue her healing, young Pepin would perk her head up as a familiar face popped into the infirmary. "Jolly Kayne!" She said, smiling a little as she gently climbed down off of the bed and wrapped her arms around the school chef. He had been a very good and close friend to her after Griselda had adopted her, so much so that she even was familiar with his folks back at the tavern. "It's nice seeing you again."

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:15 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Infirmary with Kanye - ]

Emma was surprised to hear that the Princess’s beloved was a commoner like her. It was rare for nobility to mingle with the common folk let alone befriend them or take one as a lover. As far as she knew, nobility and especially Royalty, never married someone of common blood. But, she supposed that there were always exceptions. It seemed that this Princess, from whichever Kingdom she hailed from, had an open mind and an open heart. This gave Emma hope for the future and for the interaction that she was about to have. Overall, it seemed that her day was turning out to be much different and much more exciting than she had anticipated. First the lovely breakfast with Krem, then the exhilarating ride to the Academy, and now the fact that she was going to meet a Royal.

Knocking upon the door, Emma opened the infirmary door once given audible permission to do so. Stepping aside so Kanye could enter first, she smiled at his enthusiastic entrance. Following behind him, Emma closed the door gently, as to not disturb anyone that might be resting. Stepping to his side, she watched as he placed the tray on a table only to have one of the students rush over to embrace him happily. It was a happy scene in an otherwise melancholy environment. Not wanting to intrude on the scene, Emma silently stepped over to the tray and began to prepare everything for the patients and staff who desired a warm cup of tea.

Once everyone had voiced their desired teas, Emma came around with the cups and presented them with warm smiles and words of greeting and encouragement. Being the outsider, Emma mostly kept to herself and didn’t speak unless spoken to. Yes, she was normally more outgoing, but given the location and the circumstances, she didn’t want to intrude on the moment or act as if she knew anyone there aside from Kayne. There was a time and a place to be energetic and charismatic and this was not it.

In time, Kayne greeted and spoke with everyone, but as he’d previously stated, they had a feast to prepare for the Gala and only so much time to do it in. Taking initiative once Kayne began to say his goodbye’s, Emma gathered the cups and placed them on the tray before taking it in hand. It was clear that the tea and snacks had brightened the day of the patients and the staff. In truth, she was grateful to have been a part of it. Stepping back into the hall, she took her cues from Kayne and followed him back to the kitchen once it was time.

[ - Exit to Kitchen for Gala Prep - ]

═══════════════════╝

Bar Maid || Emma Grace Forrester

Neryem

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Emma Grace Forrester - [x]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Merek brought in the particular attention to all the spots that Catherine pointed out was the most painful. For a doctor to hurt himself for the sake of healing another is not the best course of action. It would be quite irresponsible of him to do something like that, so he has to be smart about this and use the most efficient way to heal Catherine with his raiment without causing too much harm to himself. He needs being awake should his nurse pass out in the midst of trying to heal Griselda and have her well enough to attend the gala. He went to his medicine table and pulled out several aloe leaves. With these aloe leaves in hand, he brought in to Catherine's side and established his hand upon her upper torso. By the power of his raiment, the injuries began to transfer from her to the aloe leaves. Of course, the leaves being of a different size and a distinct species, they were not going to be the most effective in healing her, but the lessening of the injuries attend a start. When half of the leaves had withered out to the point that they can no longer take the injuries of Catherine, he moved to her ankle and transferred some of her injuries to the remaining half. It still was not enough so the rest of the pain he will have to bear upon himself. His placed his hands upon her upper torso and ankle before activating his raiment. As of right now, he is the target of the transference. As her wounds were fading, they appeared on his body. It will hurt him, but it could have been worse if he just outright tried transferring the injuries to himself from the start. As he was achieving this, Kayne and Emma entered the infirmary bringing treats for all at the infirmary. The treats came in the form of various teas that they were free to decide which of them they wanted to have. Merek knew he and the nurse were going to need something medicinal to drink after he and Vivian were done healing their patients, so when asked about what kind of tea he wanted, he said

"Thank you for these treats. Two cups of tea infused with rosemary. If you do not have rosemary, feel free to utilize what I possess in my medicine bag."

Merek continued with his wound transference until Catherine was well enough to able to walk and dance the night away with minimal pain. Of course, now his upper torso and ankle exhibit some of the pain the princess was feeling before. He had to back away and sit down on a nearby chair before breathing deeply to cope with the pain he now feels. The rest of the day was not going be easy for him, but at least Catherine should be able to attend the gala this evening. He looked at Vivian and smiled seeing that her efforts were not in vain. Griselda is awakening, her eyes trying to open and audible groans coming out of her. It will not be long before the redheaded commoner fully awakes and feeling better in comparison to how she was yesterday or even earlier this day.

"Ngh...It seems as if we are effective to pull off another successful miracle...promptly I pray we do not have any more patients today...the doctor is not feeling too well at the moment, and soon enough the nurse will feel the same."

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Going to do something drastic]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem
The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:42 pm

User Image

The atmosphere around Pepper was gloomy until he came around, so for her to see him was a blessing. He gave the apprentice chef a gentle pet on the head. "Came here because of what happened yesterday and it was truly a tragedy. Hence I decided to bring around some tea for the others to enjoy and to lift the mood." He then heard about the others thanking him for the service, which he responded with a small yet happy wave alongside a grin. "It's definitely a pleasure. And I hope everyone likes the tea so much. Anyway, time for a few of us to go. We do have a gala to feed, after all."

With that, he gave Pepper a gentle pat on the shoulder. "And I'll need your help once again. You'll see your sister figures again later," he glanced at her thoughtfully before walking away, allowing the other to follow him, but not without allowing Pepper to say her goodbyes to both the red-heads. The gala would certainly require a huge bounty, hence, all the help he could get was a necessity.

-- Exit --

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab feeling glad
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab infirmary
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Emma, everyone in the infirmary
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab I'll post as Cathy later after taking a bath

Neryem

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image

------P E P I N

Patting a hand on top of Kayne's that lied on top of hers, she would offer a small grin up to him as he explained what the gift was. While Pepper wasn't the kind of person to like tea other than Griselda and Catherine, she would find better tastes in juice and sometimes water. It was still an incredibly generous offer for him to show for the both of them. Upon hearing the groans from her older sister, Pepper spun around quick with a relieved smile. Before she could go and leap into her sister's arms, Jolly Kayne placed a hand on her shoulders and informed her of her new assignment. A trouble frowned graced her face, wanting to stay with the two and make sure they were well taken care of, but soon would come to terms with what she had to do. Climbing the bed to Griselda, the child gave her a long hug before going, "I'm glad you're okay, big Sis. Please try and follow the doctor's orders." She then hopped down and scurried to Catherina before doing the same to her. A hug later with an additional "Please make sure Zelda is okay." After that, Pepper went back to Kayne with a solemn nod and leaving alongside him. Maybe this would distract her a bit.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

The last thing Griselda remembers is when she gathered two pieces of paper, one for herself and the other for Catherine. There was some yelling at some point, but she can not recall who it came from. By that point, she had already passed out and has not awakened until this moment. Vivian's effort to heal Griselda with her raiment is about to finally pay off. It started off with a groan. The groan turned into groaning. Her eyebrows furrowed briefly. The rest of her face scrunched a few times. There was more groaning along with her eyes struggling to open. This went on for the next five minutes before she was finally fitted to open her eyes and keep them open. She is awake and feeling better than she thought she is. This was strange to her because she recognizes how much pain she ought to be in given the self-inflicted injuries of yesterday. Her vision was blurry at first, but after blinking a few times, she can see enough to understand where she is. This is the infirmary. There is someone beside her...the nurse. Sitting down on a chair is the doctor. Looking over to one on the bed next to her is Catherine. She seems to be doing well. The smell...is that tea? She tried to sit up, but she was still feeling too sore to do so. While still resting on the bed, she said,

"...P-Princess? Ah...A-Are you okay?"

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Nothing]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Waking up]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Infirmary]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Waking up]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You appreciate my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem