Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
The Spooky Clutch Touching: Trick or Treat! Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:50 am

What a fascinating collection of characters, Cesare thought as he left the place the Candidates had gathered to join them on the Sands. It was clear from the reactions of the young men and women that they had been met with individuals. He wondered who among their ranks would Impress, who would be found wanting. If Cesare did not catch a dragonet's eye, it would not stop his ambitions. He would simply find another path by which to achieve them. It would be convenient to be a dragonrider. Another useful skill set to add to his repertoire, an advantage. Yet also a danger.

He observed for a moment before selecting an egg. Fingers brushing across the Hunter Egg, Cesare made himself known to the creature beneath the shell. Well met, he thought, giving the egg a bow. Although becoming a rider might be useful to him, dragons themselves were not tools... and he looked forward to meeting these young ones. To seeing who they might become.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:15 am
~Phayton~

Where next indeed? Phayton looked back at the Frankenstein egg. The dragonet inside had seemed so lonely...

"Here, come on, Jailla," he said, leading her over to the bright yellow and pink egg. "This is a nice egg. I mean dragon. Let me show you how to touch it. I mean touch the shell. You know what I mean."

Reaching out, he placed his hands gently on the shell of the Frankenstein egg again. "You have to clear your mind of negative thoughts like fear, sadness, anger, like that. Fill your thoughts with only nice things. Love, happiness, welcoming." He closed his eyes and did just that, thinking about the dragonet within. See, I came back! I hope others have been over to talk to you. I have a friend with me who wants to be your friend too.  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Teiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:31 am
Joshala (W)
This time, Joshala did laugh. The Ghoul’s enthusiasm was impossible to refuse. Yes, you can eat a roast! Though most dragons would probably prefer it raw. But who knows? Maybe you’ve got a cook’s taste and like the finer things, am I right? Here, let me tell you about the time I stole a sweetroll from the foreman. She knew the egg was more interested in the actual food item than how it was obtained, so she pruned down the part about the heist, exciting though it was, and described the absolute wonder of biting into a soft, fluffy delicacy with creamy sweet icing, after knowing little else but the flavorless, gritty taste and texture of old bread for almost as long as she could remember. She’d thought of that treat for sevendays after it disappeared into her mouth, and now, turns later, she could still clearly recall every delicious bite.

Joshala grimaced apologetically at Rylyrr after the egg rebuffed his greeting. “Sorry about that. I didn’t mind sharing, but the egg had other ideas!” She thought it might be prudent to give the young man a little information about the egg, to mollify any harm it might have caused. “It seems to like hearing about food – maybe tell it about something nice you ate recently?”

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:33 am
Kieza was nervous, and anxiety was abound as she had gathered with the other Candidates. She knew few people here, as she had come from the High Reaches Weyr. All in the hopes that she would be chosen. It was the one thing that every Candidate wanted to occur for them - to be chosen by a dragon and begin their training as a Rider. It was very much what Kieza too had dreamed of every waking day. But Clutches were few and far between, and the niggling feeling that she would never get to experience was an ever-present fear.

Taking a deep breath, Kieza settled her though and her green eyes narrowed as she told herself that it was time to focus! She tried o peer over taller Candidates to look in wonder at the many different eggs that lay together in the sands. As she approached the eggs, she looked at the large beautiful queen that guarded them and bowed deeply showing her respect. "Thank you for allowing us to see your eggs today, Vimiath." She murmured before standing upright to begin her round of touching the ever-beautiful eggs. The heat of the sand comforted Kieza and kept her mind present and calm.

The first egg she managed to touch was the Werewolf Egg, and she could feel the welcoming presence even before her fingertips brushed its very dark surface. "Hello, little one... you're so close to joining us! Be strong and join us soon!" Kieza whispered in greeting.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:34 am
Jailla smiled at Phayton's fumbling over words. "I know what you mean," she echoed, reassuringly. She took a moment to clear her mind of the nervousness that still lingered there and put a hand against the Frankenstein Egg.

"Hello," she said. "I'm Jailla." Love, happiness, welcoming? She tried sending thoughts of welcome, of excitement for day the eggs would hatch. "I can't wait to meet you," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:59 am
Farensil hummed, letting her mental slideshow simmer to a close as she judged she might have lingered just a tad too long. "If I get in trouble, I may not be able to see you and your brothers and sisters hatch, little one. You will have more company, and I expect to see yuo when you've hatched, so don't go too far, okay?" She chuckled, a wry smile on her lips. "Thank you for allowing me to indulge you a little longer."

Faren glanced around and hummed. No point making long treks when there are eggs right at hand to play with. She smiled and moved along the sands, bending down so she could let her palm and fingertips lay over the little Zombie egg. "Your shell is so cute. Bet it doesn't hold a candle to what's inside, though, huh?" She thought back to previous hatchings she'd attended and chuckled, shaking her head shallowly. "Nah... I know so. And I'm excited to see it."  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Teiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:30 am
Farinalgo (HR)
The tall blond was again startled by the response of the egg he’d touched. He hadn’t had too much to go on as far as knowing what to expect at a Touching – A’myl never attended one, and Ay’ril… well, Ay’ril would barely say two words at a time to Farin. He wanted to comfort the Banshee, but he couldn’t exactly promise that no one would die. He DID know that Hatchings could be particularly costly as far as the Candidates were concerned. I won’t ask, if that will ease you a bit. If you can really see what’s going to happen, and it IS that bad… I’m sorry. The one you Impress to will know how to make you feel better, I’m sure of it!

Vimiath and Talela
The golden dragon was practically glowing with pride. Every bow gave her a rush of satisfaction, and she returned each Candidate’s greeting with a warm, focused regard. Her children were already being adored, and they had only just met these likely young humans!

She knew some of her children were a little more… dramatic, and let them have their fun. If “fun” was the right word for it. But it was mostly harmless. Currently, though, the Banshee was beginning to draw a crowd with its hysterics. That might need a bit of moderation. Vimiath rose and smoothly, delicately minced her way among the eggs and Candidates to the center of all the action. Talela followed her, calling out, “Don’t be alarmed, my dears, Vimiath is just visiting one of her eggs. Mind her tail, you don’t want to get yourself swatted!“

The mother laid down, careful not to pin a human or jostle any of her eggs, and scooped up the Banshee in her front paws, cupping its larger end. She did not lift it out of reach, however. Her eyes remained a gentle blue as she gazed at the dark blue egg, then the Candidates whom it was hosting. Peace, dearest. There is nothing to fear. And you children, she addressed the Candidates who lingered, you may stay a bit longer, and do not be afraid to touch, if you wish.

”Everyone on the Sands!”
Watch out, Vimiath is moving! She’s gone to the center of the clutch to comfort Banshee.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:39 am
Teiha

Rylyrr (High Reaches)

"It is quite alright, it happens," Rylyrr replied easily to the young woman. "I've been at enough touchings and hatchings to not get upset at the hatchlings." He shrugged his broad shoulders. "And I had interrupted a conversation it seemed rather intent on having." It was nothing to get worked up about. "I'm Rylyrr, and thank you. I will consider it."

Food hm?  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:01 pm
Before Serfie even got a response from the Banshee egg, she heard a woman calling .. Vimiath what? .. oh shards, Serfie literally fell flat on her backside as her legs turned to jelly beneath her at the sight of the Gold Dragon heading, seemingly, straight towards her. She was found out, she was going to be killed by the mother, she wasn't supposed to be here.... oh Faranth she was going to die..... she closed her eyes, almost opening her bowels as she was gently moved aside so Vimiath could cradle her egg.

She tried to regain control of herself, to steady her panicked breathing when the Gold Queen spoke in her mind and, judging from some faces around her, to those nearby Banshee too. oh ... oh she wasn't sure she could even get up right now, let alone touch the Banshee Egg again.... but Banshee was close, she reached out from where she sat and laid an extremely shaky hand on it's shell, The Gold had said she could, even implied in her tone perhaps that they SHOULD touch it again, so... it was okay, however she didn't take her eyes off the Gold  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:01 pm
Farinalgo (HR)
Farin stepped back from the Banshee egg as its mother suddenly loomed above him. He inhaled deeply, frightened for the moment, but held his ground. Vimiath was huge, but not – according to the color of her eyes – angry. He took advantage of this rare opportunity to marvel at a queen dragon startlingly close-up. He could see the minuscule patterns that textured her (beautiful!) golden hide, and the individual facets of her (very large) eyes. He had an intense urge to touch that soft, velvety hide. Her voice in his mind, also soft and velvety, gave him the impression that she would not mind such an indulgence. But he knew better. Even if the dragon did not mind, there would certainly be a Candidatemaster or two who would.

“My thanks for allowing us to meet your children,” he said to Vimiath, then respectfully backed away. He walked around the perimeter of the clutch until he came to the Wraith Egg.. It’s getting awfully interesting out here, he confided as he softly stroked its shell. You’re not worried, are you?

Silviu (HR)
Oh, yes, the black one? I did just meet that egg, Silviu said to the Hellhound. It WAS a nice egg! I’m guessing you two get along well? You seem to be a decent egg, too. I would feel safe if you were watching over me. He sighed dreamily at the thought. Who could be afraid when a dragon became linked to him? Anything would be possible, after that.  

Teiha

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:03 pm
Andranis

Aly'on (Stands/High Reaches)

Things seemed alright so far. Aly'on fiddled with the smooth wooden ball his eldest brother had pressed on him before leaving. It helped a bit to work out some of his nervous energy into a less... flamboyant display. Part of him wanted to lean out over the stand walls for a closer look.

He signed and paused looking back at the noise and gave a wave towards Norathoman. "Watching as well?" He questioned. "Or do you also have a sibling on the sands?" He was dressed well, tailored black pants and a cream color shirt open at the collar, and his leather rider jacket near by with the brown loop of knots making him as a brown wing rider.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:02 pm
Migel folded his arms over each other, watching Cesare for a moment as he moved among the eggs.

Given the setting, he was considerably more relaxed than he was usually. On a Weyr's hatching sands, in the presence of a gold dragon, with multiple riders watching from the stands, it was just about the worst setting to start any kind of trouble that he could possibly imagine.

His mouth twitched into a small smirk, more excited than he would admit. More than just meeting the dragons, the Touching seemed to be a chance to hold a mirror to yourself. He was curious what the eggs would find.

Starting close to the middle, he glanced towards his friend one more time before he put a hand on the bright green shell of the Hellhound Egg. It seemed to be keeping watch, almost as he was.

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:05 pm
Henwas raised an eyebrow some at the feeling of displeasure he felt from the egg. He removed his hand from it, not wishing to stay if there was no need for him to. Truth be told he hadn't liked the feeling of being looked down upon. It reminded him too much of his father, the way that G'hin had looked down at his son, a tool to be used in his rivalry with A'dras...These thoughts turned within Henwas mind as he waited for Vimiath to settle among the eggs. He moved to the nearest egg, more focused upon trying to settle his own thoughts and forget about the feelings thinking of his now deceased father brought up as he placed his hand upon the shell of the Angel Egg

Huarwar couldn't help but smile at the eggs response. You are a very good egg. I thank you for your support. He kept his hand upon the Hellhound's shell as his eyes moved to watch Vimiath move through the candidates and settle herself among the eggs, seeming to comfort one of them. The other question the egg asked brought Huarwar's attention back to it and he continued to smile. It's a covering some creatures have. He tried to show an image of it, and showed an image of Aelyx.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:04 pm
Shaddaling

Teiha

ShinosBee

The Ghoul
Joshala's admission about the theft of the sweet roll seemed to make the egg's stomach growl. In fact, Joshala, Rylyrr, and Falienn would suddenly feels sharp pangs of ravenous hunger. It is a very powerful feeling from the egg, and if any of them are at all inclined to drool, they very well might!

So hungryyyyyyyyyy.

Joshala would be encouraged to stay, but if Rylyrr now wants to touch he can. FALIENN HAD BETTER WAIT HIS TURN THOUGH!!!! HANDS OFF OF THE EGG UNTIL RYLYRR IS DONE! BACK! AWAY!!! . . . and think of your best meal. BUT DON'T GET TOO CLOSE OKAY!!!?? Grrrrrrr. JUST WAIT.

Now, Rylyrr. What have you eaten today? Anything good? Anything as wonderful as Joshala's sweetroll? And the hunger pains would intensify.

Shaddaling

The Werewolf
Oh, ho! No shyness needed here, nope, nope, nope! But the Werewolf is getting a little anxious. The Banshee is all sorts of upset, and . .and it can't help it. It kind of wants to . .

Everyone Can Hear This
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The Werewolf's screeching is more fun and happy in tone than the Banshee's despair. It is worried for the Banshee, but also too excited to be quiet. It wants to play, too, and wants everyone to hear!
Those closest to the Werewolf egg will hear it the loudest and shrillest.

How fun, right!?

Tsunake

The Werewolf
The egg was far too busy awoo-ing, but there seems to be joyous encouragement for Alya to join in on such a fun, loud game!

DaisyMilk

Frankenstein's Monster
The egg would rock and shake a bit more, its anxiety growing with every moment. Oh dear, this wouldn't do well at all! Banshee was still upset, and now the Werewolf egg was being vocal and -- ah! The stress of it all was causing the egg to tremble, and it reached out desperately for Lissa. There was pain and worry and fear, but also gratefulness, knowing the girl had tried to help its sibling.

This egg was getting stressed, and its feelings were starting to overwhelm anyone near it.

Meepfur

The Werewolf
Still keenly awoo-ing, the little egg would envelop Rio in its pleasure and joy. Play with it! Play with it! Plaaaaaaay toooo! It's such a fun game! Awoooooo!

The Demon
The large egg would turn towards Akaris, and regard her with a cordial feeling. Is it getting such attention? Oh my, it hadn't noticed, or so it coyly seems to say. The egg would be curious as it searched the girl-- I'm curious to know what secrets you possess? What might you not tell another? Fear not... this egg won't share such confessions.

Hattaki

The Hunter
The egg would regard Amra and there would be a mix of fire and ice. A tickle of approval for the girl's strength and keen mind -- but also a slight wave of disgust and concern. Amra is not the hero she could be... not the hero she should be. Perhaps someday she'll find a better way.

magnadearel

The Demon
Ah, and whatever have we here? Sit and stay and tell the Demon all about you. Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you really desire, above all else?

Sinders Path

The Hunter
The Hunter sends a wash of general approval through the other. Be strong, an take strength. Pern needs more heroes willing to save those who will not save themselves. Be proud, and be strong...but maybe think twice abou spending too much time in Rivercrest. That place is nothing more than a den of thieves, hmph!

Mx Cherie

The Hunter
The egg would give a sharp smack at the man which touched its shell. The Hunter knows the truth, and does not like that what it sees. With a visible jerk, it moves back and away -- no amount of beauty can hide ugliness within.

tatterpixie

Thaliawen

Frankentstein's Monster
The egg would wriggle a bit, its anxiety and nerves building, especially as the Banshee kept wailing, and more and more individuals approached. Oh, oh dear. It is usually a nice egg, but right now it is quite distressed! Will no one do nothing for its upset sibling?

The stress it had been sending Lissa would also reach out to envelop Phayton and Jaila It was a gut-wrenching anxiety, and it was only growing with ever passing moment.

Mewsings of An Angel

The Werewolf
Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The noise would be loud and piercing, but full of play and good humor. Oh! Will you also not join in? The Werewolf wants to hear all the beautiful howls and croons and creels that the people outside can make! Isn't this delightful fun!? Awooooooooo!! And the shrieking noise would only get louder.

Ruhane Chiisai

The Zombie
The Zombie would lean into the girl's touch -- or perhaps the being inside simply fell over -- and the egg would give a mighty lurch out of its spot, rolling slowly...slowly...towards Farensil. Thanks for noticing me, the egg seems to slowly, quietly say.

Teiha

The Wraith
For a long moment, there would be no answer, until a little surprise tingle would brush slowly up the others arm. Excitement...? Where? What? Is it...time to..... And then it would drift away again, thought unfinished, back into its seeming slumber.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:05 pm

demon_pachabel

Banshee Egg

At first, when the Banshee felt Lennik's touch, it didn't know what to do. Then, when he offered to take on its fears and pains, the little baby leaned into the young man, weeping its heart out as if it never meant to stop. It could feel the losses that had been suffered. It knew. It hurt. It hurt. It hurt!

Gargoyle Egg

What was she trying to keep in? The Gargoyle had walls. It also had a shell, and that kept things out, and kept things in very well. It wasn't sure what to think about her.

SilverLutz

Vampire Egg

Was it indeed like unto its mother? Mother was very, very large, and moreover was to be obeyed. It liked the idea of being obeyed in a similar manner. How very appropriate.

Tsunake

Angel Egg

Indeed? A worthy goal. The Angel approved of Iathe's ambitions, then. In a way that it had yet to do, the Angel sent her a surge of approval, the hue of its emotions golden and gleaming. Yes. Yes, this one might do as a protector to those who could not arm themselves. Go onward, Iathe, and achieve those dreams.

DruidTigress

Goblin Egg

Laughter pealed through the air, echoing about the egg. Yes, it would enjoy playing, just as soon as it was hatched. It was ready to do that right now!

ChaosTheories

Angel Egg

A stony silence met Jagmund's touch. How dare someone with such a colorist bias approach this egg! Were chromatic dragons less worthy than their metallic counterparts? Indeed not. Do take yourself off. A sizzle of anger crackled along the egg, sparking at Jagmund's hand.

As for his questions, he might consider what made Pern whole! Dragons of all colors working together for the betterment of all. Tch!

Revel1984

Banshee Egg

A thin, pitiful wail met Serfie's touch. Death, death, death! Loss. Soul crushing, painful loss, and agony that the little one could not withstand.

Vampire Egg

Indeed, an orderly manner of approach was most suitable. The egg did think so itself. Who was this boy who had come to touch the Vampire egg? It seemed to be getting more interesting visitors, of late.

ShinosBee

Vampire Egg

A flash of intrigue stirred the Vampire egg from its musings. The egg met Dolmar's strength with its own, matching it point for point. What a breath of fresh air this was, to taste someone who might actually be worthy of it. The Vampire did like to be invited in. This young man was the sole of propriety, and a flare of approval lit up the egg. It pushed out, testing his ability to resist its compelling presence. A note of challenge filled the air. Would he answer it?

Banshee Egg

Jacquol's words almost got through to the egg. Live life to its fullest... did... did that mean that some of them had been ready to die? But what of the others? What of the ones that hadn't been ready? Who would mourn them?

Smerdle

Hellhound Egg

It... did well? It did not know how it did, but it was trying to figure that out. It wanted to be ready if it needed to do anything. It was waiting. It needed to be ready, just in case, but for now it would guard this one patch of sand.

Banshee Egg

She hugged it, and it wept piteously in her hold. Oh, the pain was too much! How could anyone live with such agony?

DaisyMilk

Siren Egg

Pure, unadulterated delight swept through the egg. Yes, it would be most fun to take on adventures. They could swim through the most fabulous of seas, fly to the farthest reaches! Admired all the way.

Ryala

Gargoyle Egg

Truly, the Gargoyle felt a great deal of pity for its sibling. It must be so very hard to feel so much. It did not have strong emotions like that, no. But perhaps she was here to meet it, and not to muse over what had happened.

Vampire Egg

Yes, it was destined for greatness. That much was obvious to any who beheld it. Perhaps some were blinded by their own ambitions, but it seemed that he was not such a fool. A pleasure to make his acquaintance.

Thaliawen

Vampire Egg

How interesting, to be hatched from the same egg, and yet so different. Marinel did not meet with the same approval as Dolmar, but perhaps he was not the worst who had come before the Vampire. If anything, he at least seemed pleased to see it. And had manners.

Meepfur

Vampire Egg

Nothing, said the Vampire. After all, it had no opposition to former pastimes or beliefs. It was only the present and future that mattered, though one could not completely discount the past. However, it did not care for the accusation. Perhaps a second introduction?

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Angel Egg

It was quite fine, thank you. Although it seemed that one of its siblings was upset, which did not please the Angel. Perhaps she might be so kind as to comfort it? The one over there, it indicated.

Faesinger

Goblin Egg

Fascination lit up the Goblin egg. Was she a new friend? Rock its egg, would you? It wants to play, and not to have to wait such a very long time just to be out on the sands.

~Kiana_Nala~

Banshee Egg

It... it... it didn't feel beautiful. It. It.

It hurt.

It just... it hurt.

Siren Egg

Let it not be said that the Siren could not be flattered. Oh? it thought warmly. How positively kind of him to notice. It gave the distinct sense of fluttering as of a fan.

What was Black Sands?

Teiha

Banshee Egg

But Mother, the little egg wailed, they have all lost so much! So many have died! It huuuurts! And did not stop hurting, no matter how the Banshee wanted it to. It had never been around so many people before, and there is no life untouched by loss.

Hellhound Egg

Yes, that one! That one! The egg wiggled excitedly, delighted that it would make him feel safe. It was trying so hard. But then the Werewolf began to howl, and the Hellhound took up the note.

Revel1984

Banshee Egg

The Banshee's cries had been reduced to soft whimpering, for indeed its piercing wails had been upsetting others. Dejected and defeated, the baby slunk a little further into itself.

DruidTigress

Hellhound Egg

Seeming to stand more upright at Migel's touch, the Hellhound immersed itself in him. He was just like it! Was it also his job to watch every day? Was he very good at it? It wanted to be even better. The best.

BastetAmun

Angel Egg

The egg actually slapped the hand that touched it. Bully! He was unwelcome here, and unwelcome at this place, please kindly stop touching its fellow eggs! Some of them were tender and required careful handling and he did not have it! He was quite unworthy of laying his hand upon its shell. He had been judged and found wanting.

Hellhound Egg

Oh, was that what it was? It's Mother's rider had something similar. It liked the idea of hair, though it did not fully understand. How interesting! The egg had a covering of its own, its very shell!

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff