Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:40 am
Odd would balk slightly at Sub's explanation. Lykas was a Water Master. How had he been bested so easily, unles... "He decided to play by the rules for once, didn't he?" He asked, shaking his head. The hybrid could have easily taken on any opponent in his Pokemon's place and at least stood a decent chance of winning but even if he'd lost in that instance, he would have remained part of the tournament.

"It figures he'd finally try to play nice at the worst possible time." The Channeler groaned. "At least Terashi, Arkelos and I are all better equipped for this tournament now." He'd have a word with Lykas later, once they were all out of the woods and back in civilization.

~~~

Wren had pulled out his sketchbook and was drawing some crude references to the flora growing around the odd tree he was investigating. It was a familiar tree but the plants around it seemed to be unique to the Galar region's Wild Area. Taking a momentary break from sketching to get another look, he'd notice a beeping sound nearby. What in the world could be causing that?

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:41 pm
RCCaughtem

Cutiefly recoiled as its Fairy Wind was overtaken and retreated to Wilokia's side. The Channeler scowled a bit as visibility dropped considerably. She would have to rely on methods besides sight moving forward. Upon command and with considerable trust in its trainer Cutiefly would rush head first into the lingering frozen fog, executing a Silver Wind as she shot through though not aimed at their opponents, but directly behind her, the bug leaving behind a glittering trail of scales and pollen in its wake. Quickly the Silver Wind would just combine with the fog, giving it a sparkling glow. It was rather pretty sight, from the outside.

Getting a running start Wilokia, Joltik clinging tight to the net's pole now, would stab her bug net's end into the ground ahead of her and expand its length greatly, using it to vault high into the air and directly into the middle of the fog. Upon landing she would miss a beat, artifact returning to its normal size only but for a moment as she snatched the bug net around and rapidly extended it directly in James' direction. It was no mere coincidence that she so perfectly aimed, she somehow knew exactly where he was.

As the pole closed in, whether or not it slammed into its intended target, Joltik would leap off its end and fire off an Electroweb at either James or anyone else who tried to intercept. James could avoid the blunt smack of the pole but it would be harder avoid it and the incoming web.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:46 pm
Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

"That he did. Plus he was thinking with the wrong head, that's what got him in trouble in the first place. Not surprising though, is it?" Sub said with a wry grin in response to Odd.

Sub would follow Arkelos to Jezebel, finding the place looking more like a makeshift lab than a kitchen. He took note of the scorch marks on the ground. "So what's in the bag?" Sub asked as he finally arrived behind Arkelos. "I think it you made an explosive? I mean, you're cooking isn't so bad that it singes things and goes boom." Sub chuckled. "So what are you planning, Arkelos? Blow up Team Johto or something?"

As he spoke to the other Snagems a shiver was sent down his spine. Something was wrong, somewhere. He felt it. His legs told him to run and find out but he resisted the urge. Why was he being so paranoid all the sudden? No, not paranoid. Excited. Why?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:51 pm
Reno Vantas

Espeon_Commander

Not long after Reno summoned forth more of his Pokemon, as if completely oblivious to the high powered fight that was currently going on, a Roto-drone swooped out of the sky blaring an alarm and flashing red late. "Bzzt! Reno Vantas you have violated the rules by smuggling in illegal technology and withdrawing Pokemon by unsanctioned means! Reno Vantas of Team Snagem is disqualified! Prepare for evacuation." The drone declared as an Abra appeared in front of him in a flash and reached out to touch and teleport him away, again, oblivious to the purple cat lady trying to maim the man, the same cat lady the Abra was now standing in between her and her target.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:07 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Cutiefly recoiled as its Fairy Wind was overtaken and retreated to Wilokia's side. The Channeler scowled a bit as visibility dropped considerably. She would have to rely on methods besides sight moving forward. Upon command and with considerable trust in its trainer Cutiefly would rush headfirst into the lingering frozen fog, executing a Silver Wind as she shot through though not aimed at their opponents, but directly behind her, the bug leaving behind a glittering trail of scales and pollen in its wake. Quickly the Silver Wind would just combine with the fog, giving it a sparkling glow. It was a rather pretty sight, from the outside.

Getting a running start Wilokia, Joltik clinging tight to the net's pole now, would stab her bug net's end into the ground ahead of her and expand its length greatly, using it to vault high into the air and directly into the middle of the fog. Upon landing she would miss a beat, artifact returning to its normal size only but for a moment as she snatched the bug net around and rapidly extended it directly in James' direction. It was no mere coincidence that she so perfectly aimed, she somehow knew exactly where he was.

As the pole closed in, whether or not it slammed into its intended target, Joltik would leap off its end and fire off an Electroweb at either James or anyone else who tried to intercept. James could avoid the blunt smack of the pole but it would be harder to avoid it and the incoming web.

Ryan frowned at the interference the Silver Wind was causing, but he was still able to glean things. And when Wilokia came leaping forward, that was his cue to step back and put up his Lapis Defense, keeping himself and James shielded from the net, but Ryan would definitely feel the tingle of the Electroweb. It was a feeling that never got better no matter how many times it happened. James almost fell off Ryan's shoulder in surprise, but safely climbed down to his feet. He was trembling slightly, but there was a slight change in his stance. It was like he was looking for a moment, but for what?

But this gave Ryan a different opening. "Hyper Voice," he mutters. Undine would take a deep breath and let out an extremely high pitched sound wave at Wilokia and her pokemon, and thanks to Undine's ability, turned it into a very powerful water move.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:35 pm
RCCaughtem

But this gave Ryan a different opening. "Hyper Voice," he mutters. Undine would take a deep breath and let out an extremely high pitched sound wave at Wilokia and her pokemon, and thanks to Undine's ability, turned it into a very powerful water move.

Cutiefly would throw up a Light Screen around the trio to mitigate some of the damage from the high powered aquatic Hyper Voice but nonetheless it hurt something fierce to all three of them, Wilokia's ears ringing a bit shortly after. "Volt Switch." She proceeded to command as she scooped Joltik off the ground with her net, spun it around to gain momentum, and chucked her tiny spider at Undine, the biggest target among them.

The Joltik would slam into Undine with a body crackling with energy and the moment it did the spider would disappear with the sound of thunder and a spark, someone else replacing it but with a green flash. Not Cutiefly as one might expect, another Pokemon, but Wilokia. That was a new one.

Now standing in front of Undine she swung her net to in case Undine's head and pulled back, the netting becoming removed from the artifact and remaining very tightly bound around Undine's face, almost like a Sticky Web. The Primarina could still breath and see but the net would not allow it to open its mouth, robbing it of its voice. In the same motion when swiping at Undine, Wilokia extended the end of the bug net in Ryan's direction to poke at him violently with the end of it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:59 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Cutiefly would throw up a Light Screen around the trio to mitigate some of the damage from the high powered aquatic Hyper Voice but nonetheless it hurt something fierce to all three of them, Wilokia's ears ringing a bit shortly after. "Volt Switch." She proceeded to command as she scooped Joltik off the ground with her net, spun it around to gain momentum, and chucked her tiny spider at Undine, the biggest target among them.

The Joltik would slam into Undine with a body crackling with energy and the moment it did the spider would disappear with the sound of thunder and a spark, someone else replacing it but with a green flash. Not Cutiefly as one might expect, another Pokemon, but Wilokia. That was a new one.

Now standing in front of Undine she swung her net to in case Undine's head and pulled back, the netting becoming removed from the artifact and remaining very tightly bound around Undine's face, almost like a Sticky Web. The Primarina could still breath and see but the net would not allow it to open its mouth, robbing it of its voice. In the same motion when swiping at Undine, Wilokia extended the end of the bug net in Ryan's direction to poke at him violently with the end of it.

Undine would cry out and then have it muffled. But despite that, she was not about to give up. Undine would use Aqua Jet and launch herself into the Cutiefly.

Ryan would reach up and grab hold of the artifact. Yes, this stung his hands, but he wasn't about to take a body blow.

James stares over at Undine, then up to Ryan and tugs at his pants leg. He gives his trainer a nod when Ryan glances down. Ryan grins. This was the moment. Ryan repositions his right hand, crossing his wrists, using his thumb to activate the waterium-Z on his Z-Ring. "By the waters of Alola, We wash over you with our tremendous power!" Ryan chants, pushing the next to the right as he does the movements for the Z-Move. "Hydro Vortex." Ryan says as James spins forward in a rapid attack at Wilokia. Would she dare abandon her aritfact?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:56 pm
RCCaughtem

James stares over at Undine, then up to Ryan and tugs at his pants leg. He gives his trainer a nod when Ryan glances down. Ryan grins. This was the moment. Ryan repositions his right hand, crossing his wrists, using his thumb to activate the waterium-Z on his Z-Ring. "By the waters of Alola, We wash over you with our tremendous power!" Ryan chants, pushing the next to the right as he does the movements for the Z-Move. "Hydro Vortex." Ryan says as James spins forward in a rapid attack at Wilokia. Would she dare abandon her aritfact?

Wilokia smirked as Ryan grabbed her net and began the Z-Move sequence. Cutiefly took the Aqua Jet head on but Joltik was still very much free and hanging back, thus had plenty of opportunity to do something, anything, but Wilokia gave no such command. The Hydro Vortex would form and James would come crashing into the Bug Channeler with great intensity, sweeping her off her feet and carrying her through the air for several yards until she was unceremoniously discarded into a nearby pond. Thankfully she didn't hit the ground.

Cutiefly would regain its wits and join Joltik in running over to the pond shore to check up on their trainer, her bug net laying at Ryan's feet. The woman would slowly but surely pull herself out of the pond, a testament to her strength and endurance despite her age and the fact that just earlier today she had taken on a hybrid and Channeler at the same time and yesterday four Snagems at once.

Once she was out of the water she allowed herself a break as she sat down on the ground, gasping a bit but was still very much coherent in spite of taking such a blow. She looked over to Ryan and smiled, then at the Challenger's Band on her wrist and pried the Wishing Star off of it.

"By the Tapu I am a woman of my word. In spite of my defeat you allowed me to restore my honor, and honor of my teammates. Thank you." She said, tossing Ryan the Wishing Star. It was at that moment that a Roto-drone came swooping down.

"Bzzt! Chairman Rose has declared a technical knock out against Wilokia Keawe! Further participation would present a risk to competitor's health! Prepare for evacuation!" The drone declared. Wilokia didn't seem bothered though.

"Auntie!" Two young voice cried out in unison as they arrived on scene, running up to Wilokia, throwing themselves at the woman and embracing her.

"You can't leave yet! You got more butt to kick!" Elio declared.

"What will we do without you?" Lillie said, almost crying.

"It's okay. This old lady has gone as far as she can, trust me, there is not much else I can do." She reassured the children, acknowledging that she was worn far too thin at this point, her age catching up to her. "Now listen, you are half of what remains of our team. You stick with these guys as long as you can and if you lose you lose in a way to bring honor to Alola." The two would give Wilokia a little nod as they both stood up, wiping their faces.

As Wilokia stood up herself she recalled her Pokemon, a Kirlia appearing in that moment to teleport her away. "Thank you for that, Ryan." She spoke to the Water Channeler. "I can't think of a better way to leave this competition than that. You'll go very far, not just in this but in life. I hope to see you again on day." With that the Kirlia put her hand on Wilokia's leg and began to teleport them away. "Alola!" She declared to all of them, making the signature gesture before disappearing in a blip.

Alola, Auntie Wilokia.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:19 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Wilokia smirked as Ryan grabbed her net and began the Z-Move sequence. Cutiefly took the Aqua Jet head on but Joltik was still very much free and hanging back, thus had plenty of opportunity to do something, anything, but Wilokia gave no such command. The Hydro Vortex would form and James would come crashing into the Bug Channeler with great intensity, sweeping her off her feet and carrying her through the air for several yards until she was unceremoniously discarded into a nearby pond. Thankfully she didn't hit the ground.

Cutiefly would regain its wits and join Joltik in running over to the pond shore to check up on their trainer, her bug net laying at Ryan's feet. The woman would slowly but surely pull herself out of the pond, a testament to her strength and endurance despite her age and the fact that just earlier today she had taken on a hybrid and Channeler at the same time and yesterday four Snagems at once.

Once she was out of the water she allowed herself a break as she sat down on the ground, gasping a bit but was still very much coherent in spite of taking such a blow. She looked over to Ryan and smiled, then at the Challenger's Band on her wrist and pried the Wishing Star off of it.

"By the Tapu I am a woman of my word. In spite of my defeat you allowed me to restore my honor, and honor of my teammates. Thank you." She said, tossing Ryan the Wishing Star. It was at that moment that a Roto-drone came swooping down.

"Bzzt! Chairman Rose has declared a technical knock out against Wilokia Keawe! Further participation would present a risk to competitor's health! Prepare for evacuation!" The drone declared. Wilokia didn't seem bothered though.

"Auntie!" Two young voice cried out in unison as they arrived on scene, running up to Wilokia, throwing themselves at the woman and embracing her.

"You can't leave yet! You got more butt to kick!" Elio declared.

"What will we do without you?" Lillie said, almost crying.

"It's okay. This old lady has gone as far as she can, trust me, there is not much else I can do." She reassured the children, acknowledging that she was worn far too thin at this point, her age catching up to her. "Now listen, you are half of what remains of our team. You stick with these guys as long as you can and if you lose you lose in a way to bring honor to Alola." The two would give Wilokia a little nod as they both stood up, wiping their faces.

As Wilokia stood up herself she recalled her Pokemon, a Kirlia appearing in that moment to teleport her away. "Thank you for that, Ryan." She spoke to the Water Channeler. "I can't think of a better way to leave this competition than that. You'll go very far, not just in this but in life. I hope to see you again on day." With that the Kirlia put her hand on Wilokia's leg and began to teleport them away. "Alola!" She declared to all of them, making the signature gesture before disappearing in a blip.

Alola, Auntie Wilokia.

Ryan was stunned as the Staff hit the ground. There had been a moment, a chance for her to counter, why hadn't she? Ryan watches as Wilokia picks herself back up, stunned at the sheer strength and resolve, Hala's stories did the real thing no justice.

Ryan catches the Starpiece. "And by the Tapu, that was an intense battle, you did all proud by it," Ryan says before the drone drops in. He wasn't surprised. He would have dishonored the battle if he had held back at any point, so anything he had done was him using his full power.

Ryan looks over at Aunite Wilokia. "It was my honor, Aunite. And thank you for your kind words. As for that, I have no doubt." he says right before she disappears...then realizes her staff was still there! He picks it up. "Especially since it seems I have something to return to you," he says as Undine and James join him. Ryan helps free Undine and then praises James. He recalls Undine, slides Auntie's artifact behind his own, then holds up Undine's pokeball so the Roto-Drone can retrieve it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:24 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan looks over at Aunite Wilokia. "It was my honor, Aunite. And thank you for your kind words. As for that, I have no doubt." he says right before she disappears...then realizes her staff was still there! He picks it up. "Especially since it seems I have something to return to you," he says as Undine and James join him. Ryan helps free Undine and then praises James. He recalls Undine, slides Auntie's artifact behind his own, then holds up Undine's pokeball so the Roto-Drone can retrieve it.

"Bzzt! Chairman Rose would like you to keep it, Mr. Caughtem, a reward for a job well done. The chairman is a gracious man. We'll be watching you eagerly, Mr. Caughtem." The drone declared before blasting off into the sky.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:27 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Bzzt! Chairman Rose would like you to keep it, Mr. Caughtem, a reward for a job well done. The chairman is a gracious man. We'll be watching you eagerly, Mr. Caughtem." The drone declared before blasting off into the sky.

Ryan attaches Undine's ball to his belt. "That felt less than reassuring, but I am glad to have one of my seasoned fighters, and channeling partners, by my side now," Ryan says softly.

Ryan looks over at the two other Alolans and waves. "Alola." he says to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:31 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan attaches Undine's ball to his belt. "That felt less than reassuring, but I am glad to have one of my seasoned fighters, and channeling partners, by my side now," Ryan says softly.

Ryan looks over at the two other Alolans and waves. "Alola." he says to them.

"Alola!" Elio cheered and waved back.

"Alola..." Lillie said rather meek and kept her head down.

"That was so cool! You're a Channeler too? I've met a few back in Alola but I've never got to see two go at it like that! That's awesome!" Elio carried on, slightly fanboying over Ryan.

"Um...are your Pokemon hurt, mister? Maybe I could help tend to them?" Lillie said to Ryan.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:39 pm
SubonicXP

"Alola!" Elio cheered and waved back.

"Alola..." Lillie said rather meek and kept her head down.

"That was so cool! You're a Channeler too? I've met a few back in Alola but I've never got to see two go at it like that! That's awesome!" Elio carried on, slightly fanboying over Ryan.

"Um...are your Pokemon hurt, mister? Maybe I could help tend to them?" Lillie said to Ryan.

Ryan chuckles."Aye, that I am. This was the first time I really got to use my skills here at this tournament. And to think, to battle against such a legend as Auntie Wilokia. Old Man Hala talked about her but to actually see her in action was something else. I used to think Hala exaggerated half the stories, but now? Old Man was telling the whole truth." he says to the boy.

Ryan then turns to the girl and calls back out Undine. "This is Undine, my Primarina. She did take some hits during that battle and I am sure would be most grateful if you did heal her," he said. Undine almost instantly confirmed this by touching her nose to the girl's.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:45 pm
Tristen was trying to piece together what this weird psychic devouring force was all about between the commotion of Robin and Reno arguing about. This thing was supposed to be gone, yet it was not. Crystal was a target? But then why wasn't Reno either? There wasn't a lot of sense being made to him, and a lot of that was still not really being in the know in the ways of a psychic type. He then perked up, once the snapping of roots and the forceful move of earth graced his ears. He looked around, trying to figure out where it was coming from, and by the time he did, he saw the tree making the trip for Reno before he was able to say any word of warning, and worse, the ensuing fight between psychic hybrid and psychic channeler.

Tristen didn't have much to help with. To what he could recall, as much as he wanted to help with his own abilities, he knew that Crystal got a good deal more experience on the Manetric hybrid. Worse, tempting as it was to try to Thunder Wave him, he remembers vaguely that Crystal apparently had the Espeon's ability of Magic Bounce, which in some respects is arguably worse than dealing with the usual Synchronize. Granted, it wouldn't affect him at all, directly, but it could be catastrophic to all else here. Eevee wasn't going to be able to help much either, the most the Eevee could manage to do is a ghost-based Hidden Power attack.

For now, he'd have to let Reno do what he can to save Crystal from whatever it was that was getting the better of her. But there was perhaps something he could still do...

Tristen rushed over towards Robin, trying to steer clear of the battle unfolding. As sore as he still generally was, emotionally that is, from taking the proverbial cheap shot by means of Robin's Quick Attack, he had to at the very least get him out of here. He started to pull Robin off the ground to get him on his feet. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to save you!" Tristen said. "You got answers we're gonna need when this is over. Either get up or I'm using Thunder Wave and carrying you!" The boy probably could considering his training, little did Robin would probably realize.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:04 pm
Crystal wouldn’t have much of a chance to react to the reversal of her Shadow Ball, taking it straight in the gut and backing away. A snarl would escape the hybrid’s lips as she stood straight again and prepared to attack again. Noting the new Pokémon aside the man, she would scoff and look down at her singular Pokéball, knowing full well the only Pokémon she had. Disregarding the disadvantage the little one would have, she went to reach for it anyways, though hesitating when she was about to put her hand around the orb. This hesitation would continue for a good moment, until the Roto-drone and Abra showed up. With their arrival, there was something to take out this growing frustration and yet another target to go for. The Roto-drone would find itself under fast increasing pressure as Crystal’s eyes began glowing blue along with her forehead stone, exerting plenty of power to crumple it into a dense little ball. As she clenched one fist to crush the drone mentally, she’d reach her other hand out to grab Abra's head, going to dominate the creature and giving it an unexpected boost, forcing it to evolve right then and there. If she… or more likely it at this point, couldn’t have the mirror come out, then they’ll take the creature oh so graciously gifted to them. As soon as the newly evolved Kadabra relaxed, ‘Crystal’ would look ahead to Reno, glowering at him and his party.

Without any other warning, dual walls would be summoned, one that looked like glass and one made of light, Reflect and Light Screen respectively. Right after that, one Shadow Ball would be sent out to the Raichu, actually, from the Kadabra, while the crumpled up remains of the Roto-drone would be shredded apart, used as ammunition for a Swift attack on the entire group, though once again, there was a minor bit of hesitation. Much less than there was trying to grab Donne’s Pokéball but still some. Maybe something still was there.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff