Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM1 - A Snagem Siesta in Paldea [Complete/Free Posting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:14 pm
Aile had a small grin as the bidding continued on, chuckling as Amber came in and sniped the bid from Deo at the last minute. That was well played, indeed. And said hybrid was clearly losing his cool as soon as there was resistance in his path, which made her slightly concerned. If this was how he reacted within something non life threatening, how would he react when one of those situations came about. At least he caught himself, but there wouldn't always be that chance to rebound. Overall, it was an enjoyable watch, and somewhat informative, but it was now over. Figuring things were done, she turned around to start looking at other things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal gave a chuckle herself, glancing over to the auction area herself as it seemed to die down slightly. "That? Sounds like people interacting. Mostly. But still normal." She let out a sigh, though, turning back to Darts. "You're not wrong, though. Mostly, I'd like to hope that the hijinks are of more... cheeky type of shenanigan at worst, instead of what happened on the last supposed vacation." She'd shrug again, a smile still on her lips. "Still got to take moments like this when you get them, though," she'd comment, deciding to look at some of the local fashions herself, debating on what style might look nice on her now. Or if anything here would properly fit her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:50 pm
“You would think that there’d be a bit more order in something like an auction; though maybe it was something more impromptu.” Doc spoke, his eyes not leaving Darts. Though even if Darts decided to try to give the slip, short of slipping off into the Distortion World, Doc would more than likely be able to find him. “Nevertheless, I have to agree with her…” he then said, making a slight notion to acknowledge Crystal. “…you really do have to take the opportunities when they’re presented to you. Don’t let anything hold you back in doing so, that sort of thing.” He said. Hard to say if he was trying to be subtle or not in pulling out what ailed Darts, though at the same time, he wondered if Crystal was getting any reads as to what was bothering Darts. “So pray tell, anything of interest for either of you? How about you Orderly?”

“Machaaa…” the Machamp spoke up, taking a look around the sights. The battles on their way, the auctions, the massive amount of people and Pokémon alike, the seafood…not often that Orderly gets out. It was a bit of an experience for him as well that wasn’t anything within the medical profession.

“Perhaps we can find something to help me raising the Litten. I have…no idea what to call him too, now that I think about it.” Doc stated. “It’d be odd to have a second Pokémon named ‘Orderly.’”

“Machaa.”

------------------------------

As Doc continued to try to coax something out of the Giratina hybrid, Tristen, Freth, and I went on towards the battlefields. Nothing out of the ordinary that I could tell off hand, other than perhaps the Pokémon that I didn’t recognize and some that were…vaguely familiar? Tristen and I stared in a bit of confusion as we stared at a Pokémon what looked for all intents a Tauros. But it was solid black, and a lot bulkier compared to Tauros back closer to home. A variant? Whatever it was, it was squared off by some sort of Pokémon that seemed to be clad in armor of some kind. A dark violet colored armor and you couldn’t see its face whatsoever. Just its piercing, focused eyes, with swords for hands. Flaming ones. With the fire that had an ethereal look to it like what one would see burning from a Chandelure for instance. It was hard to say who was winning at this point, but it was looking pretty entertaining to watch getting to see new Pokémon, or at least new to us, have at it and showing what they got. Maybe I’d be able to get a battle in before we leave the port at some point. I am getting pretty curious at this point.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:08 pm
Blizzard120

Atlantis_Darts

Espeon Commander

If and when Doc, Crystal and Darts got moving the trio would eventually find a stand selling what was advertised as 'Pokemon Enhancements'. Doc Owl would be very familiar with most of the stuff, especially the Vitamins and while they were some local brand the ingredients were the same as any other. One thing that might peek his interest were the candies of which the signage next to them stated 'Raising your Pokemon was never easier!' and called them 'Exp. Candies'. Whether or not Doc Owl knew of these treats he would know of Rare Candies so he'd have a base understanding of how they worked. The Exp. Candies were rare to come by so it was interesting to see them being sold. Two thousand Pokedollars for an Exp. Candy XS and an additional two thousand for each higher quality candy up to ten thousand Pokedollars for an Exp. Candy XL.

Near the candies was an item locked up in a sealed clear case, something every trainer would love to get their hands on, a Rare Candy. From its tag it was selling for a whopping forty thousand Pokedollars. Ouch.

"We have everything you need to make your Pokemon into a battling machine or simply just the happiest it can be!" A woman shouted at them as they got near, trying to get their attention. "Vitamins! Feathers! Berries, fresh or powdered! And even candies! Free sample?" The woman working the stand offered them, holding out a bowl of Exp. Candy XS (+1 Evo Points). She was very patient about her job.

As for Crystal she would see many garments being offered just to the right of the vitamin stand. Lots of dresses for women, especially in the colors red and purple. There were some headscarves as well and even some scarves being sold for Pokemon, the ones you'd typically find in Pokemon Contests, of each color. There were also other accessories for trainer and Pokemon alike ranging from glasses, necklaces and headbands and so forth, some of them usually used as held items for Pokemon.
-----

The battle Blizzard and company were watching would eventually end with the strange armor Pokemon winning, the Tauros trainer disappearing into the gathered crowd in shame. After his victory the trainer went about healing his Pokemon before turning to the crowd with a smile. "Anyone else want to step up!? Come on! I want to add onto my winning streak!" The cocky trainer said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:23 pm
SubonicXP
The battle Blizzard and company were watching would eventually end with the strange armor Pokemon winning, the Tauros trainer disappearing into the gathered crowd in shame. After his victory the trainer went about healing his Pokemon before turning to the crowd with a smile. "Anyone else want to step up!? Come on! I want to add onto my winning streak!" The cocky trainer said.

That got the proverbial needing eyebrow to raise out of me. Typical trainer on a hot-streak and now feeling confident. Too many times have I seen that one. As I looked about the rest of the crowd though, not many were all that anxious to step up. "I guess I might as well see what Paldea got..." I said to the other two.

"Just had to seize an opportunity, didn't you?" Freth asked.

"I might as well make the most of this trip so why the hell not." I said, taking out a Pokeball and stepping out onto the field.

"Maybe this will make Blizz feel better." Tristen said as I walked off.

"Unless we got anyone else that comes out of nowhere to attack him that is." Freth said.

"I'm sorry, are you talking to me?"
the Hunter spoke. "You say this like if it would change anything."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:27 pm
Darksol88

"Miss! Hey miss! Blondie!" A woman would shouted at Amaranth, waving at her from her small table. Once she arrived she would see that the table was littered with an assortment of odds and ends, nothing really looking like it belonged, each item far more different from the last and none of it looked like anything Amaranth was familiar besides some being statuettes, others jars, and so forth. "I like your necklace." The woman said with a smile, pointing at the artifact around her neck. "Where did you get that artifact?" She plainly asked, a knowing look in her eye, whether that 'knowing' was to say she knew it was an artifact or had an idea of how she got it was anyone's guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:31 pm
Blizzard120

"Ha! Figures the hybrid would be the brave one! Use humans are wimps, huh?" The trainer laughed, then proceeded to eye Blizzard up and down. "You kind of look like that big bird spotted in Galar awhile back. Actually...you look familiar in general...have I seen you somewhere before?" He asked, puzzled over why Blizzard looked familiar. Shrugging it off he turned his attention to the battle at hand. "Alright, here's the deal! Two Pokemon each, one after the other! Sound good?" The trainer asked, his Pokemon letting out a cry as it prepared itself for battle.

Once Blizzard at sent out his Pokemon the trainer would start off the battle. "Ceruledge, use Swords Dance!" He ordered, his Pokemon obeying the command by instead of dancing taking its swords and 'sharpening' them against each other, despite the fact that they weren't actual swords and made up of some sort of ethereal energy. Either way the trainer was planning to set up his Pokemon to do some damage.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:42 pm
The rest of the team could perhaps hit up the vitamin or clothing stands Doc Owl, Crystal, and Darts were near or perhaps spectate the Pokemon battle Blizzard was currently engaged in at the battlefield. Besides the auction there was plenty of food to be had with several small carts set up selling ice cream, fried stick-like treats, drinks, and especially sandwiches, there were sandwich carts all over the place. Paldeans love their sandwiches.

There was one small stand selling Pokemon Eggs as well, however their gimmick seemed to be they won't tell you what the egg actually contains, just their type with some other visual cues on the shells. Because of this their prices weren't awful, ranging from ten thousand to fifty thousand. All of them were promised to be native Pokemon. A male Pokemon breeder was working the stand.

Another thing of interest might be the fortune teller's tent erected at the far end of the market, a sign outside signifying what it was. Mysterious~

(Whatever you do I'll respond with something, including if your character goes to get food.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:49 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ha! Figures the hybrid would be the brave one! Use humans are wimps, huh?" The trainer laughed, then proceeded to eye Blizzard up and down. "You kind of look like that big bird spotted in Galar awhile back. Actually...you look familiar in general...have I seen you somewhere before?" He asked, puzzled over why Blizzard looked familiar. Shrugging it off he turned his attention to the battle at hand. "Alright, here's the deal! Two Pokemon each, one after the other! Sound good?" The trainer asked, his Pokemon letting out a cry as it prepared itself for battle.

Once Blizzard at sent out his Pokemon the trainer would start off the battle. "Ceruledge, use Swords Dance!" He ordered, his Pokemon obeying the command by instead of dancing taking its swords and 'sharpening' them against each other, despite the fact that they weren't actual swords and made up of some sort of ethereal energy. Either way the trainer was planning to set up his Pokemon to do some damage.

Big bird in Galar? God, was he talking about Articuno when I dyna-whatever'd it? Had to be. "We've never met if that's what you're talking about. This is my first time in Paldea." I said, taking my spot on the battlefield.

With the ground rules set I was left still to wonder. This Pokemon was still all amounts of weird to me. He still comes off as a fire type, but I am left to wonder just how much like a Chandelure it is considering how those fires are that are left to dance about it. Is it also a ghost type? If that was the case, then I have to admit that I was in a bit of a disadvantage. Telia certainly wasn't going to be able to fight that, neither was Decidueye. And I didnt bring Golduck with me. Of course this was provided this guy can back up his talk. Let's...try to play it somewhat safe...

"Go! Typhlosion!" I shouted, tossing out a Pokeball.

Upon landing, the ball bursts open and out came the fiery Pokemon ready for battle. "TY-PHO-SION!" It roared out, its mane lit completely ablaze. If nothing else, if this thing was in fact a fire type, then Typhlosion can put a damper on that. I'd have to force him to use other attacks so I can get a feel of what he can do, then act accordingly.

"Typhlosion?" Tristen asked. Freth wasn't really sure herself as she crossed her arms under her folded wings.

With the swords dance call, I immediately knew I had to act. "Earthquake!" I commanded.

"TY-SION!" Typhlosion hopped up and then slammed the ground hard, rocking the battlefield.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:53 pm
Blizzard120

"TY-SION!" Typhlosion hopped up and then slammed the ground hard, rocking the battlefield.

The trainer went wide-eyed upon hearing the command, quickly racking his brain to figure out a counter to this devastating move but Typhlosion was just too fast. The Earthquake would violently shake the field and thanks to the seismic dampeners installed in the battlefield only a mild rattle was felt by the spectators on the sidelines but they could definitely see for themselves how powerful the Earthquake was.

The Ground type would cause the Ceruledge to sway, stumble, and then fall to its knees as the Super Effective hit did devastating damage, the only saving grace was that its opponent was not a Ground type itself and Typhlosion relied more on flames than brawn. However the move did tremendous damage, the living armor looking worse for wear as visible cracks began to form in its armor, it would not take much to take it out, even an Ember could tip it over the edge. Its trainer however smiled.

"Shadow Claw." He ordered. The Ceruledge would launch itself off the ground with astonishing speed, pieces of its armor falling off along the way and leaving a trail of them. The Fire Blades Pokemon would slash at Typhlosion's midsection as it passed the Fire type by, racking its ghostly sword across the flesh of the living creature. Once landing back on its feet the ghost would spin around and face its foe again, grimacing in pain and unable to take much pleasure in that powerful blow it dealt. What was that sudden speed? An ability maybe?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:02 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Oh, that it? You our Rep Girl, then?" Absinthe asked, smirking a little herself. Though she got serious after that. "I was asking because I was curious about the social media side of it, but to be honest, it was just a passing fancy. Dunno if putting my face out there would keep my interest for too long. I probably don't got the attitude for it, anyway," she admitted, ignoring Aria's attempts at flirting.

Aria would quirk an eyebrow at Abby's passive and distant effort to somehow fish a compliment out of her. "You can just ask to be part of it and see if you like it rather than this sideways attempt at it. Its fine." She said, eyeing up Abby as a few ideas began to idly spin in Aria's mind.

Meanwhile, Reno and Beau would both be watching Blizz as his fight started. exchanging a glance and each pointing at one of the combatants, they would give a shake. The bet was on.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:10 pm
"Well, that was the plan at first," Absinthe admitted with a shrug. She kept quiet for a moment, as if thinking it over, before finally sighing. "Ah, hell, I already made a show of pointing it out and asking about it, and I could be wrong about losing interest in it," she shrugged again. She looked at Aria, then looked around. "Wait, where'd everyone go?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:42 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The trainer went wide-eyed upon hearing the command, quickly racking his brain to figure out a counter to this devastating move but Typhlosion was just too fast. The Earthquake would violently shake the field and thanks to the seismic dampeners installed in the battlefield only a mild rattle was felt by the spectators on the sidelines but they could definitely see for themselves how powerful the Earthquake was.

The Ground type would cause the Ceruledge to sway, stumble, and then fall to its knees as the Super Effective hit did devastating damage, the only saving grace was that its opponent was not a Ground type itself and Typhlosion relied more on flames than brawn. However the move did tremendous damage, the living armor looking worse for wear as visible cracks began to form in its armor, it would not take much to take it out, even an Ember could tip it over the edge. Its trainer however smiled.

"Shadow Claw." He ordered. The Ceruledge would launch itself off the ground with astonishing speed, pieces of its armor falling off along the way and leaving a trail of them. The Fire Blades Pokemon would slash at Typhlosion's midsection as it passed the Fire type by, racking its ghostly sword across the flesh of the living creature. Once landing back on its feet the ghost would spin around and face its foe again, grimacing in pain and unable to take much pleasure in that powerful blow it dealt. What was that sudden speed? An ability maybe?

Typhlosion went wide-eyed with the sudden burst of speed this weird unknown Pokemon suddenly achieved, as did I I'll admit. The flaming blade came across the Typhlosion, causing a great deal of damage, more than likely all thanks to that Swords Dance. Typhlosion staggered back, wincing quite a bit. Well, the theory of this thing being Ghost type is starting to look better and better, if nothing else.

"That's different..." Freth would say from the side lines. "I didn't think an Earthquake would do that much so quick."

"I think it might got Weak Armor." Tristen told her, a bit intrigued about how the battle was transpiring.

"Risky against a Pokemon like Typhlosion." Freth said, knowing first hand about what that beast was capable of.

I had the feeling about Weak Armor myself...just didn't expect it on a Pokemon like this. Though this makes things all the better, really. "Typhlosion! Thunder Punch!" The hardy Fire type would then lash out, its front paws electrifying up then lashed out towards the Paldean Pokemon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:46 pm
Blizzard120

Sol had found himself taking towards the battlefield, but more to spectate than take part. Seeing that Blizz had taken to going for a fight himself, he couldn't help being curious about how he might handle the Ceruledge. "Seems he already has a decent idea," he remarked to himself. "Can't say I saw one of these too often, though." He'd pick up on the armor breaking off as they went to strike back against Blizz's Typhlosion, otherwise continuing to watch with intrigue.

"Risky, but the speed that'd afford would give them an edge," he chimed in at Tristen's remark. "At the very least, it'll be harder to keep up with them."

SubonicXP"

"...hm?" Amaranth stopped for a moment at the woman apparently waving her down, getting flashbacks to an all too similar moment with Volo back in Hisui. Her eyes narrowed a little as she hoped this wasn't about to end in another person knowing all too much about something she still hadn't fully figured out yet. For now, she thought she could humor things and approached the table. If any of it was something she was supposed to recognize or know about, she certainly didn't here. Mostly trinkets, maybe nice pottery... depending on tastes, might make for nice accessorizing wherever one lived.

When she was complimented and asked about the totem around her neck, those reminders of Volo's curiosity only grew and the look in the woman's eyes gave her pause. She remembered that look, and unlike last time, this was the present day where someone might've known the last owner. "Thanks...? It was passed down to me after I found it." Yes, let's continue to conveniently leave out the details of how it was passed down to her, surely this is an airtight story with no holes whatsoever.

"Are these...?" She trailed off in her question, wondering if any of these might've been some form of artifacts themselves. Or if her definition of one matched the woman's, given how she so far felt nothing from any of them. Regardless, she was close enough that a closer look of her 'necklace' was possible.

---

Cera's wandering eventually found her catching wind of one of the smaller stands, seeing the breeder and several eggs at varying costs. "That's a thing?" She asked herself, unfamiliar with the idea. It wasn't that farfetched, she thought, and it would make sense to simply sell them and see them to a hopefully better home. And the Game Corners were known for having Pokemon on offer too... Curiosity getting the better of her, she'd walk closer with the few Snag Coins on hand despite a growing sense of self-consciousness and offered a quick wave as she took a closer look at the eggs on offer.

"Hey," she spoke up. "I don't think I've seen many sell eggs like this?"

---

Aden, having busted out fast in another of the auctions with how fast the price shot up, had taken to looking around the market again, stopping when he saw a not-suspicious-at-all tent and a sign. "A fortune teller?" He raised an eyebrow as he stood there, doubting this fortune teller as anything all that legit. Call it a psychic's intuition. But maybe he could humor them for a bit. "...eh. We've still got time to kill anyway." Parting the tent's entrance with a hand, he'd slip inside to see what this was all about.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:56 pm
Blizzard120

I had the feeling about Weak Armor myself...just didn't expect it on a Pokemon like this. Though this makes things all the better, really. "Typhlosion! Thunder Punch!" The hardy Fire type would then lash out, its front paws electrifying up then lashed out towards the Paldean Pokemon.

"Shadow Sneak!" The trainer cried out to his Pokemon as he heard the command. Typically there would be no time for Ceruledge to react, Typhlosion relatively close, however the phantom has just boosted its speed, which included its reaction time, and Shadow Sneak was a move known for its quickness. However, it still required a sacrifice from Ceruledge which knew what it had to do, it was a well trained Pokemon and had pulled off this trick before.

Typhlosion would slug Ceruledge with its electrified fist, electricity exploding outward and crackling, the punch would surely put an early end to the ghost...if it had hit it. The empty armor would shatter into large pieces as the Fire type punched it, the pieces flying a distance and clattering onto the ground. Its former wearer would appear behind the Volcano Pokemon, having altered its ghostly state into a shadow, abandoning its armor, and slithering away on the ground and underneath its opponent only to quickly reappear behind it and deliver a ghostly slash at its back. Looks like they played dirty, then again it was a Ghost type, they weren't known for following rules, such as 'living'.

The Ceruledge now stood behind its foe, panting heavily, its naked body mostly a dark purple color with very little details outside of its head, arms, and feet. First time seeing such a Pokemon and Blizzard sees it naked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:07 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Shadow Sneak!" The trainer cried out to his Pokemon as he heard the command. Typically there would be no time for Ceruledge to react, Typhlosion relatively close, however the phantom has just boosted its speed, which included its reaction time, and Shadow Sneak was a move known for its quickness. However, it still required a sacrifice from Ceruledge which knew what it had to do, it was a well trained Pokemon and had pulled off this trick before.

Typhlosion would slug Ceruledge with its electrified fist, electricity exploding outward and crackling, the punch would surely put an early end to the ghost...if it had hit it. The empty armor would shatter into large pieces as the Fire type punched it, the pieces flying a distance and clattering onto the ground. Its former wearer would appear behind the Volcano Pokemon, having altered its ghostly state into a shadow, abandoning its armor, and slithering away on the ground and underneath its opponent only to quickly reappear behind it and deliver a ghostly slash at its back. Looks like they played dirty, then again it was a Ghost type, they weren't known for following rules, such as 'living'.

The Ceruledge now stood behind its foe, panting heavily, its naked body mostly a dark purple color with very little details outside of its head, arms, and feet. First time seeing such a Pokemon and Blizzard sees it naked.

The Typhlosion smashed right through the armor, practically plowing right through it. I was taken aback, wondering if I had Typhlosion accidentally kill the Pokemon. I then perked up, realizing what was going on. "Typhlosion! Behind you!" I shouted. But it was all too late. The sheer speed of this Pokemon caught the Typhlosion off guard. Typhlosion stumbled forward, reeling in pain as it hit the battlefield floor. Typhlosion pulled himself up, looking back behind him as he tried to nurse the throbbing pain in his back, seeing the armor-less Pokemon. What kind of Pokemon is this thing!?

"Alright, screw it..." I said. As far as I was concerned, if it had Weak Armor and it already was stripped of its defenses for the most part, and it didn't have anything that a Fire type would be notorious for, then only one way this was probably going to go. "Typhlosion! Flamethrower!" I shouted.

"Ty-pho-SION!" It roared out, unleashing the mighty inferno towards the sword-wielding ghost.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff