Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
Guild Summer Leap Frog -Frogger Game =) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CrystBalfast rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:41 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see about your updates, good luck =) and good morning ^^
ohh you went offline , guess I'm just not lucky lol

I just waking up.
I relied in Dragon Shores, Scrabble Pilot, Padarak

ok =) good *smiles*
sure hope it rains =)

Nice Win, Queenie. I'm thinking about what to reply since I did some Dailies.

Thanks =) no problem ^^

so you waiting on Bord and Pagan to reply to you? =) lucky you have me right *smiles*

got to go outside, will be back after =) have to get dressed , in my pjs still xd

Yeah. I replied in Edin. I may do a pilot of the All New Price is Right 1994 Version one day.  
Queentintin rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:49 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok =) good *smiles*
sure hope it rains =)

Thanks =) no problem ^^

so you waiting on Bord and Pagan to reply to you? =) lucky you have me right *smiles*

got to go outside, will be back after =) have to get dressed , in my pjs still xd

Yeah. I replied in Edin. I may do a pilot of the All New Price is Right 1994 Version one day.

I know =) and oo sounds fun ^^ you know you can always be honest with me right? *hugs*

I remember Bob Barker , did you know he was a Karate expert =) I heard that somewhere lol I have my blue belt =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:56 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok =) good *smiles*
sure hope it rains =)

Thanks =) no problem ^^

I know =) and oo sounds fun ^^ you know you can always be honest with me right? *hugs*

I remember Bob Barker , did you know he was a Karate expert =) I heard that somewhere lol I have my blue belt =)

Didn't know that. CBS Sound Stage 33 is named after Bob Barker as The Bob Barker Studio or The Bob Barker Stage  
Queentintin rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:19 pm
Queentintin

Hiya. Now I can do the Total Panic Filler since I started already. Looking Forward to seeing a messy game?  
Queentintin rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hiya. Now I can do the Total Panic Filler since I started already. Looking Forward to seeing a messy game?

Hi ya and sure =) *smiles*  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:49 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hi ya and sure =) *smiles*

Nice win. Just replied in Total Panic and in the IC  
Queentintin rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:14 am

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:29 am
Queentintin

Nice win.  
Queentintin rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:41 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win.

ohh I won yay =) bonjour ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Queentintin rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:42 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win.

oh you won too woot woot! goes to trade, =)  
CrystBalfast rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:35 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win.

Cool. Looks like I got a busy week ahead. First, I have firewood job that I can't miss and second I have 2 important things to do tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
So, that's important day and a 2 day gap in between. Reminds me of the Kirby episode where King Dedede still wants to be the star of a show within a show and hires 3 animators to do the job but when the animators decide to do a Magical Girl within a show, Dedede forces the animators to do his show after finding out he has a Strict two day deadline to meet but the animators STILL Refuse to make Dedede's show and draw Tiff instead, so Dedede sends in a monster disguised as an ace animator to fight Kirby...
*Interruption 1*

Hold on, I have that Firewood job to do directly. The Episode of Kirby was called Tooned Out.

Anyway, do any of your friends do RPs, if so, what RPs do they do and what characters do they RP as?

*2 Interruptions and 1 Work Session Later*
Now where was I...
...The Monster was disguised as Walt Disney in Kirby. We also learn about CGI Animated as seen in movies like Frozen and Tangled and King Dedede declares an end to Hand Drawn and Cel Animation Quality which takes hours and not Days, Months or Years. But Tiff protests that animation is no fun without any artists. The Monster in that Episode uses an N64 Motion Controller and we get to see Spark Kirby again.

I also found another series for the Watchlist:
Am I Actually the Strongest

I found the Sound Stage Images for the Original Concentration from 1976 and its game board of 30 spaces. But wait, there's more...
There was a 1996 Pilot version of Match Game called MG2 Match Game or Match Game 96, Queenie. But I'll see if I can find out more about Match Game 96  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win.

Cool. Looks like I got a busy week ahead. First, I have firewood job that I can't miss and second I have 2 important things to do tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

I see ok , sure, I understand, I'll be working anyhow in the afternoon =) thanks for telling me *hugs*

and then you go on holidays, alright, it means you won't have me to bother you !

So, that's important day and a 2 day gap in between. Reminds me of the Kirby episode where King Dedede still wants to be the star of a show within a show and hires 3 animators to do the job but when the animators decide to do a Magical Girl within a show, Dedede forces the animators to do his show after finding out he has a Strict two day deadline to meet but the animators STILL Refuse to make Dedede's show and draw Tiff instead, so Dedede sends in a monster disguised as an ace animator to fight Kirby...
*Interruption 1*

Hold on, I have that Firewood job to do directly. The Episode of Kirby was called Tooned Out.

ahh very cool =)

Anyway, do any of your friends do RPs, if so, what RPs do they do and what characters do they RP as?

Umm.. Idk, some look like they rp. but are busy with other things I guess =)

Now where was I...
...The Monster was disguised as Walt Disney in Kirby. We also learn about CGI Animated as seen in movies like Frozen and Tangled and King Dedede declares an end to Hand Drawn and Cel Animation Quality which takes hours and not Days, Months or Years. But Tiff protests that animation is no fun without any artists. The Monster in that Episode uses an N64 Motion Controller and we get to see Spark Kirby again.

Am I Actually the Strongest.

and ty =) anime choice ^^

I found the Sound Stage Images for the Original Concentration from 1976 and its game board of 30 spaces. But wait, there's more...
There was a 1996 Pilot version of Match Game called MG2 Match Game or Match Game 96, Queenie. But I'll see if I can find out more about Match Game 96

OK sounds perfect ^^  
CrystBalfast rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:37 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win.

I see ok , sure, I understand, I'll be working anyhow in the afternoon =) thanks for telling me *hugs*

and then you go on holidays, alright, it means you won't have me to bother you !

*Interruption 1*

ahh very cool =)

Now where was I...

OK sounds perfect ^^

Cool. Double Trouble Set 1 Part 2 is almost over  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win.

*Interruption 1*

ahh very cool =)

Now where was I...

OK sounds perfect ^^

Cool. Double Trouble Set 1 Part 2 is almost over

ohh really? cool =)  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out