Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:37 pm
haas700
*lunch time*
Quietly speaking to Ryu,Kumi, and Joey, Miyamoto said"I'm a wanted man, so if I'm wounded please help me, and if I'm dead, then run."
"don't worry we'll do anything to help!" Kumi said as she smiled soflty Joey was still angry about what happened in class "Sir why did you have t-OW!" just when Joey was about to finish Kumi stepped on his foot "don't mess with a teacher Joey or I'm really gonna show you how a girl gets angry" Kumi said with a scary look at Joey "ye-yes...ma'am..."Joey said stammering  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:56 pm
"there it is," muttered Rester. IT was the 100 feet tall, 67 floored, 2metric miles wide, and weighed 2,0000000000 pounds, was Kubi academy. The most prestigious academy ever made. "and the academy where silencer is," Rester reminded himself. And he was going to fight him. His brother. Right here. Right now. He landed. He went to the door, and banged on it. "OPEN UP!" he yelled. The doors opened. ANd right there was the headmaster. "How may I help you?" he asked. "MOVE!" screamed Rester. he psuhed the headmaster aside. "well, well...." said a voice. Rester whirled around. He reconized that voice. "i see your temper hasnt changed at all...." Rester gritted his teeth. "Or is it just me...." Rester clenched his fists.

"little brother."

Yep, it was the Silencer.  

Rester.R

Mog_Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:59 pm
yuki_snow114
Ryu heard sobbing coming from the 5th grade room and came in there "hey Mizu...what's wrong?" he asked Mizu

"Ryu, I'm dumb." she whimperd. "I'm only as smart as a 5th grader! I have to be taught here unless I can pass the 10th grade entry test. I'm 5 grades behind." she sniffed and cried.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:04 pm
Tact rushed and rushed. He couldnt let Rester die. But then he knew if he fought, they would both die. He would pratically need the whole academy too.... thats it! He ran banging at Joey's door.

"HEY, HEY! IS ANYONE IN? HELP! SOMEONE! ANYONE!"

Tact knew. He didnt need everyone.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:14 pm
Rester.R
Tact rushed and rushed. He couldnt let Rester die. But then he knew if he fought, they would both die. He would pratically need the whole academy too.... thats it! He ran banging at Joey's door.

"HEY, HEY! IS ANYONE IN? HELP! SOMEONE! ANYONE!"

Tact knew. He didnt need everyone.
Joey opened the door from his dorm "NANDE!? (WHAT?!)" he shouted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:15 pm
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
Ryu heard sobbing coming from the 5th grade room and came in there "hey Mizu...what's wrong?" he asked Mizu

"Ryu, I'm dumb." she whimperd. "I'm only as smart as a 5th grader! I have to be taught here unless I can pass the 10th grade entry test. I'm 5 grades behind." she sniffed and cried.
"hey don't cry...everything'll be alright...I'll support you I promise" Ryu said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:21 pm
Tact exlained things in a rush. The note, the letter, how Rester escaped, how he knew he knew him, because he saw them, blah blah blah. "what im trying to say is..." Tact paused. "Help me make sure that Rester doesnt get the heck beaten out of him. Ya, thats pretty much it. Now i have to go in 2 minustes, cause Kubi academy is farrrrr north. COME ON!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:33 pm
Rester.R
Tact exlained things in a rush. The note, the letter, how Rester escaped, how he knew he knew him, because he saw them, blah blah blah. "what im trying to say is..." Tact paused. "Help me make sure that Rester doesnt get the heck beaten out of him. Ya, thats pretty much it. Now i have to go in 2 minustes, cause Kubi academy is farrrrr north. COME ON!"
"woah! hold your horses..." Joey said and spots Kumi walking arround "OI! Kumi! Tact says that Rester has escaped to go to Kubi academy" Joey said she quickly came to them "hurry up! bring us there before he gets to anything serious!" Kumi said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:39 pm
yuki_snow114
Rester.R
"woah! hold your horses..." Joey said and spots Kumi walking arround "OI! Kumi! Tact says that Rester has escaped to go to Kubi academy" Joey said she quickly came to them "hurry up! bring us there before he gets to anything serious!" Kumi said

"okay, lets move!" Tact shouted. He threw his sword down, and then chanted somehtign. his sword transformed into a flying snowboard or........... something. "Get on!" said Tact.

Next thing they knew, they were in view of Kubi academy. Tact peered at the courtyard. "There he is!" he pointed. "and he doesnt look good! i told you he was an idiotic f*****t." he added that last part in. So they landed. Tacts eyes widened. There was Rester's brother, Silencer. "well, well, well." he said in a smooth, evil tone. "If it isnt more worms squirming from Riku." "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THIS!" shouted rester. "well.." thought tact. "we dont obey do we?" next thing he knew, he was heading straight towards the brick wall, by a force of, not silencer, but rester.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:45 pm
Rester.R
yuki_snow114
Rester.R

"okay, lets move!" Tact shouted. He threw his sword down, and then chanted somehtign. his sword transformed into a flying snowboard or........... something. "Get on!" said Tact.

Next thing they knew, they were in view of Kubi academy. Tact peered at the courtyard. "There he is!" he pointed. "and he doesnt look good! i told you he was an idiotic f*****t." he added that last part in. So they landed. Tacts eyes widened. There was Rester's brother, Silencer. "well, well, well." he said in a smooth, evil tone. "If it isnt more worms squirming from Riku." "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THIS!" shouted rester. "well.." thought tact. "we dont obey do we?" next thing he knew, he was heading straight towards the brick wall, by a force of, not silencer, but rester.
Kumi ran towards Rester "hey! you alright?" Kumi asked Rester, Joey took out his sword just in case that Silencer attacks.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:02 pm
yuki_snow114
Rester.R
yuki_snow114
Rester.R

Kumi ran towards Rester "hey! you alright?" Kumi asked Rester, Joey took out his sword just in case that Silencer attacks.

With one hand, the silencer squeezed Kumis throat from a great distance (like if someone is squeezing the air, but hes actually squeezing you) and broke Joey's sword with the other. "he whirled Kumi at Joey, and they collapsed in a heap. "ow, what was that?" asked Joey. "You dont know what our kind can do at minimum level," explained Tact. "YAH!" He threww a gust of wind at Silencer, who easily dodged it. Suddenly, Rester's eye opened. It was filled with hatred. He pointed a finger at Silencer. "i am not too weak.." he started. "ANY MORE!" Two tornados blasted out of his shoulders. Silencer ducked away, but was hit by a full impact ion cannon. "hes dead." siad Tact. "no." said Rester. "Howcan you tel-" suddenly, a huge force was knocked at Rester and Tact and they were blown down seven miles and everything on the route was destroyed. "ohh... because of that!" hissed Rester.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:26 pm
"ok...Kumi...what know?" Joey asked she sighed "operation blood..." Kumi said "You can't do that! It's waay too risky" Joey said "you know what forget about operation blood...this is his revenge after all..."Kumi said "then why don't you use on him then yourself?" Joey said Kumi sighed "because...he won't take it" Kumi said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:33 pm
yuki_snow114
"ok...Kumi...what know?" Joey asked she sighed "operation blood..." Kumi said "You can't do that! It's waay too risky" Joey said "you know what forget about operation blood...this is his revenge after all..."Kumi said "then why don't you use on him then yourself?" Joey said Kumi sighed "because...he won't take it" Kumi said

Rester got up. "what the heck is operation blood?" he muttered. "tell me quickly, while Tact's got my brother distracted."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:44 pm
Rester.R
yuki_snow114

Rester got up. "what the heck is operation blood?" he muttered. "tell me quickly, while Tact's got my brother distracted."
"okay let's make this short Once my blood drops on you...you can be 20x stronger. There's a limited use for 3 hours...though" Kumi said. Joey asked Kumi "but...what's gonna happen to you?" Kumi chuckled "don't worry...I'll be fine...I can take the risk..." she said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:20 pm
yuki_snow114
Rester.R
yuki_snow114

"okay let's make this short Once my blood drops on you...you can be 20x stronger. There's a limited use for 3 hours...though" Kumi said. Joey asked Kumi "but...what's gonna happen to you?" Kumi chuckled "don't worry...I'll be fine...I can take the risk..." she said

Rester thought. " but of course, it wouldnt affect my ion cannon, would it?" He kept thinking. Then he nodded. "I guess i can take it. How much will iot hurt?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff