Reply RP/Game
Worst Way to Die Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palnoki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:38 pm
hmmm, I would say the worst is being buried alive, you can't move or do anything but think about your fate and then you run out of air and slowly suffocate to death. A slow and uncomfortable death, but more so it's the psychological impact hat your buried alive and there is nothing you can do about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 pm
Slow death on sea being eated by a shark, so the shark doesn´t leaves u entirely death you arrive to an island coast and the birds finish eating you.
That would be painfull.

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Izumi Iris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:52 pm
I'm old fashioned. Hand me a metal pipe and let me go to town... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:35 pm
Hey listen!

Well my family has one of those idiots you can't ever stand...EVER....and they always make things out to be what they want it to be, and they demand everything is about them, that would be my Oma (German for Grandma) who my WHOLE family has disowned....what I would do to her is basically sit her in front of a person who only knows how to say yes....no matter what she says.....and leave her there for about 7-10 days....with the elevator music....and the Barney song....along with several pounds of C4, explosives, fireworks, and multiple other stuff, and I'd set it on fire the 10th day....but shove one up her a** and light that one....and while she dies of internal bleeding, stuff a nuke into her mouth and run like heck the other way, with a remote controlling the nuke, and set it off.......then I'd char the remains....

O.e *Blam blam blam blam* *Booooom!!!!!* Listen to that....O.e

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 pm
My decision is influenced by the large amounts of GTA i've been playing, so............. strap ___________ to the hood of a car, drive it off a cliff and into the ocean and let __________ suffer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:09 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

First off, I must say that this has got my mental wheels turning!

Hrm. I would start off by doing various, somewhat random forms of torture. Perhaps creating a water tank that has a hole in the lid for the head to poke out, and something to go around the neck to restrict (but not totally cut off) air supply. Then I would run an electrical current through the water for a while, not enough to fry them but not too little to where it just tickles. After a while, I would turn off the current, then start rapid temperature changes in the water. Eventually, I would make them beg for their life, therefore giving them false hope, then set their protruding head on fire (I personally thing the contrasting feelings of water and extreme heat would be interesting)

And I have come up with an interesting way to completely dispose of the body as well. I was in my ceramics class the other day, looking for some of my stuff in the kiln, and this randomly popped in my head. First, cremate the body. Then, mix the ashes into various ceramic glazes, and run them through the kinl again in the form of a glazed pot!

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:00 pm
The worst way to die would be by a bunch of birds.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff