Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:25 pm
(( sweatdrop ))

"C'mon, Alex! Booze later, running now!" Jeremy said, trying frantically to hoist the larger boy off the ground. "We don't have time to... er, Hi, sis."
Jeremy, caught red-handed with the evidence on his head, tried to look as un-guilty as he could.

John jogged alongside Melanie, trying (rather unsuccessfully) to keep his mind off the front of her chest, that was going up and down and up and do- Snap out of it, man!, He scolded himself, She's your friend, oi? Not some sex-bimbo. You've got enough of those that you shouldn't need to fantasize about her chest.

"Man, Mel, could you run any fast... er? Okay. Uh, nevermind," John started, then realized Mel had stopped when they reached her brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:41 pm
Eileen looked up over at the thankful boy, giving a small, content hum, "Oh, if you'd like to, that'd be...Wonderful!"

She consequently snatched the batteries from his hands before he could change his mind, giving a small cheery, 'thank you!', and popping them in.

She gave a small sigh of peace, hearing familiar music blare out once again. At least someone was nice to her.

"Hey, thanks again....?"

She looked over at him, obviously wanting to know his name so she could properly thank him.  

Bittersweet_3

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:48 pm
Dru felt like her whole world finally made sense. When the kiss ended she felt that her cheeks were on fire. She had never felt this happy in her whole life, but it didnt feel real. Reality then surrounded her, she heard all of the sounds she had heard before. She stood up abruptly.
"I'm sorry, um... I have to go."She said softly, she walked over to her stuff and forced it all into her bag. She turned to Griffin before she left and said a quick goodbye. She hurried out of the pool grounds to stop a few metres outside the gate. What am I doing, Dru thought angrily to herself, why did I leave? But she knew exactly why she had left. She wasnt prepared to be hurt again like she was 2 years prior to this.

"I cant take that all again, it's too hard,"She muttered to herself softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:15 pm

((Hey, since it's hard to keep up with all the story strains, do people think that they could give me perodic updates on what's going on with them and people around them so I can update that storyline post?))

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:19 pm
Then, as if a lever had been pulled, it was over. Dru pulled away, blushing, and stood up. She spoke a soft goodbye, and Griffin simply waved. Everything had been so perfect. What had gone wrong? It was over so fast that as he watched her walk away, he doubted it had even happened. Go after her! the nag shouted. It's not... He ignored it and lowered his head. Too good to be true, he thought. That couldn't be it. It had to be real. He stood up, searched for Dru, and spotted her walking out of the gate. His feet moved automatically as he charged after her. "Dru!" he shouted. "Please... I didn't mean to rush into it all..." He called desperately, but she continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:31 pm
((Ani's sitting by Eileen and being completely oblivious. :3))

Little did Eileen know, that Anicia had actually fallen asleep. Again. And was only staying on the bench by sheer luck.

Well, gravity eventually makes fools of us all, and it was no exception with Ani, as she flopped over backwards, ending up on the ground. "Ow! s**t!" She let out a veritable flood of curse words, none of them substitutes, and the entire string caustic enough to make a sailor's ear burn.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:36 pm
Eileen visibly flinched at the use of swears, but leaned over her, "Hey, you okay?"

She leaned one hand over the bench, taking Anicia's weight upon her with no affirmation from Anicia whatsoever and pulled her up.

"You know," Eileen remarked, "You shouldn't leave your mp3 player on while you're sleeping. It wastes batteries. Plus, you might've damaged it while...Er...Falling."

She let out a short, nervous bark of laughter before plopping down on the bench again, exhaling her breath. My, she was exhausted. Eileen made a small mental list of all of the swears that Anicia had used--Some of which she'd never heard--And tucked them away for further use. As in swearing in her head, which she did quite often.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:21 pm
"Nnn." She hadn't been sleeping well as of late, which was quite common. Screaming matches happening on the floor below didn't exactly lend an air of peace and quiet to a sleeping area. The only way to drown it out was to turn up her music. "I can't sleep without music on."

Yay dependency.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:42 am
"Ah," Eileen replied a bit vaguely, unsure of what quite to say next. Biting her nail, she decided to venture, "And what brought this dependency on?"

Not that she didn't have any dependency's herself, but my, this girl was full of them. Smoking? Yes. Music? Yes. Other things? Most likely. Yelling? YES.

Eileen paused, waiting for her answer, in the process crossing her legs and arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:39 am
Fiona shook her hands in front of her. "No coffee for me- I'm not thirsty, and I don't drink coffee... It tastes weird to me. My mom always said it was an acquired taste- I haven't acquired it." She smiled calmly. "And I'll find the seat- does it make a difference to you where?"  

chobichan

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:40 am
Mel snatched the bathing suit top off of Jeremy's head. "IDIOT!!! I'm not always gonna be around to keep all the sexual harassment suits off of you!" Inwardly she chuckled when she realised she just made a mentally retarded pun. Mel whapped him across the back of his head with her hand. Hard. She then took a second to actually look at the damning evidence and realised it was a string bikini. Almost literally made out of strings.

She yanked him by his ear to pull his face in close to force him to pay attention while she scolded him. "Listen, even if that little bimbo was wearing something that just screams 'take me off', it doesn't mean that you can just give into every perverted urge." She let go of his ear.

((Sorry I've been so long in posting, I've been having custody issues with my computer))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Griffin watched silently as Dru walked hurriedly away. You blew it, you moron. Always critical was his conscience. He had been so close, but he rushed in too fast. It hadn't been right. She had been nervous, scared, reluctant... what was it? Why had she pulled away? The questions rolled in circles through his brain.
"I've got to set this straight," he said quietly. He watched as she reached a corner and crossed the street, almost out of sight. She's gorgeous, he told himself. She's... perfect. He cast a final glance at the emptying pool grounds. People all around the courtyard were realizing how chilly it was. He sighed, turned in the direction Dru had gone, and ran after her.  

DarkPisces

shramin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:50 pm
"errrr" said Alex. "He didnt do anything?" alex grinned innocently and looked at Jeremy.
He whispered in Alex's ears "You want to try running towards that tree? your sister is crap at climbing afterall".
Alex then straightened and waited for jeremy to make the first move after taking the bra from him.
Alex discreetly hid the bra.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:40 pm
He smiled down at her, then moving to the counter to make their order while looking at her. "Alright, a coffee and pop then. And no, doesn't matter. Do whatever you want." Reaching his destination, he banged his fist down lightly on a little bell, then snapping his fingers to make sure he attracted someone's attention. It was a pain that the place only had waitresses who would fill coffee mugs, but nothing more than that. There wasn't even the curtiousy of bringing drinks to someone. However, it was quickly taken care of and he retrieved the drinks, stepping away. There were two things he wanted to look for now- One was the girl he'd come with, and the other were any friends that might be there.  

Toshiki Deyashi

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:58 pm
"It drowns out everything else," Ani said shortly, rummaging in her pocket.

And there she goes again with the cancer stick. Smokes like a chimney, this one does. Instead of putting the lighter away this time, though, she flicked it again and stared at the flame for a while.

That way I can't hear them fighting.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces