Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

shjkasfj

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:32 pm
I ahte someone because i hate them xD not Any of you guys online though blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:07 pm
`yaknow.. the other day..me and one of my friends where talking.. but we soon got into an arguement. i showed him my resent pick of me and he insulted what i looked like.... really harshley...it really hurt... we continued to fight and then he said something about me haveing no friends.... that hurt even more. i blocked him thenn he said i need to set my records strait... i think he needs to becuse everytime he talks to me he is aloways eather bragging, insulting, or swearing.

i dont know... gonk crying  

Darthspanky

Ketake

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:15 pm
Aaaw hun, that's awful*hugs*
I suck at knowing what to do about things, but Im here^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:16 pm
People do that. They need to be "superior"

I know.. because I'm part Mexican ;-;  

[Frito]

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:36 pm
With friends like that, who needs enemies. talk2hand Kick that garbage to the curb. You know you rock and are loved by us. You have lots of friends. And I think you're a blonde-haired cutie. I saw your pic. 3nodding *Hugs and comforts you...* heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:23 pm
heh - awww...darth, he's just jealous because you have better fashion sense and you're smexy!!! don't listen to the fool.... not worth havin someone like that around - trust me.  

chibishan

kenshinwolf

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:09 pm
I hate my job. I've been a grocery sacker for a local Food Town for over a year now and I've hated it since the very first day. I hate everything about my job. I hate the work, I hate the customers, I hate the managers, and I hate the employees.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:15 pm
i can understand that...what a hellishley bad job... not as bad as working at MC Dicks or some other fast food joint.

you can try the newspaper.. they usaly have good oprotunitys to get a job.  

Darthspanky

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:54 am
Having a job like that makes people shameful at you... I'd suggest you look for a better job  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:58 am
I just think that's awful when people look down their noses at others based on their jobs. gonk They say it's easier to get a new job if you already have a job though. Go for it! See what's out there. Don't get stuck doing something you hate. You don't need that. Maybe there's a trade or degree you're interested in too. Your job should NEVER suck. stare Hugs! heart  

IMWanderling

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:29 am
So, as it turns out, being sicker than a dog isn't as fun as it sounds. gonk I was sick Sunday night through yesterday with the worst case of the flu I've ever had. I'm feeling better now, though...
[/vent]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:32 am
I WANT A RX-7! I've been trying so hard over the years to get the money, and my parents say they are willing to help. We just started to sell the car I'm diving to get some extra cash for the car! They have been saying they were going to sell it for years!  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Mordrayne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:38 am
I hate the fact that everyone I like is either not real, gay or in Argentina... I mean, why can't someone make Sephiroth real, tie his arms and wing up a bit, put him in a large hessian sack and hide him under my bed for a while...? Is that too much to ask!?!?!?!?!? I mean, how many times do I have to read Innkheart before Dustfinger will come out!?!?

Seeing someone with Angel Sanctuary in their signature cheered me up though!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:40 am
I know it's your opinion on how you like Sephiroth... but I wouldn't want him real.... He's not going to love you, he'll kill you in a second then destroy the planet.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:56 am
Sheer_Immortal
So, as it turns out, being sicker than a dog isn't as fun as it sounds. gonk I was sick Sunday night through yesterday with the worst case of the flu I've ever had. I'm feeling better now, though...
[/vent]

I feel your pain. I missed yesterday online as I had food poisoned myself. gonk It was my first time doing that. I guess my 5-bean salad wasn't safe to eat after being in the fridge for a week. blaugh I'm a lot better today, but still sick. Thank God it doesn't last. Will I be stronger now? They say "Whatever doesn't kill ya, only makes you stronger." Will I be able to eat that again with no consequences? Better question... Will I ever be able to eat again...period:fresh or not. rofl I doubt it. At least I won't be able to for a looooonnngg time.

Salads are 'sposed to be good for you! Not kill you! gonk Hope you're feeling better soon. heart  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff