Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:50 am
Shy Appletree

Hime = Eidaeri and Cajmera = Saiena

RP link

Hime
Eidaeri walked around trying his wobbling steps he hadn't been born that long ago and he was still new on many things in this world. His family callked him Ei it was apparently much easier to say and much more cute as well. He yawned and looked around the area with his pink-orange eyes that he had gotten from his father, but yawning just made him loose his balance and his back legs flopped out on each side and he fell down on his bottom..

" Nnnnn w..why are you s..so..so stubborn "

He peeked back at his legs but he had no idea on how to get up now. He almost looked like the famous reindeer Bambi as he sat there on his bottom and his legs wasn't listening to him but Ei was loosing his balance on normal ground not on ice.

Cajmera
It was funny; one day you're an only child thinking how nice it'd be to have a sibling, the next you've got a baby brother. Only problem was that said new brother couldn't really do much, fresh-hatched as he was; infact, he was downright boring!

Which was why the little filly was out now, looking for someone that could actually DO stuff!

Hime
The brownish boy manadge to get some blanace on his front legs and then he could straighten out the back ones but it took several minutes to get it right. His brother and sister where much better on this then he was but he was bigger then them how come he learned last? but now he stood there on all 4 legs again well he could manadge that..

" Ok what to do now? "

Ei was mostly scared of all the things around him and all the sudden noice that could come from a small bird or something he yet didn't know. Then he started walking again but not to far from his parents.

Cajmera
Knees high, Saiena made her way through the grass of the meadow; it was a good day yet again, because her Papa had once again allowed her to go off and play by herself; and THIS time, there was definitly no spy following her. Which was nice, cause her Papa's familiar was MEAN.

But the fact she was being completely trusted was nice, and she planned to enjoy it. She just had to find someone to enjoy it WITH, cause playing by yourself was really almost no fun at all, as a matter of fact.

So really, it was a great thing when she spied the brown colt, walking on his own just as she was. A new friend, maybe?

Only one way to find out!

Hime
Watching the trees and all the other strange things around him that was new why was the world so odd? this boy wasn't up much for adventures but games where just fine but right now his little sister was to small to play with she was the one that was the weakest of the 2 of his siblings.

Then he spotted something purple and blue...he blinked and he stopped and sniffed with his little nose that was no one he knew it looked like a soquili but he hadn't seen him or her before.

He blinked again he had spotted her but he didn't know what to say..

Cajmera
The colt might not have known what to say, but that wasn't a problem Saiena had. As soon as she'd spied the potential of a new friend, she had headed over; now that she was close enough, she was set to talk!

"Hiya! You must be new or different or something, 'cause I've been around her before and never seen you before. My name is Saiena, but people call me Sai so you can if you want, and who're you?"

There a good greeting!

Hime
" H...h..hallo! "

He little boy said shyly and felt a little more comfertable now that the little girl said hallo first but there was so many words and questions bursting out from her mouth. But he decided to answer them and hoped that she wouldn't laugh at him because he was having some trubbles with his speaking..

" I a...am Eidaeri! but...but my parents say Ei "

Ei was so much easier to say but he was proud of his name it was from the same landguage as his father got his name from and it ment appletree. Then he took some wobbling steps foward and smiled.

" I...i am no...ot that old yet...i was born j...just a few days ago "

Cajmera
For a second, Saiena's smile faltered; if he was only a few days old, then how was he supposed to be a change from the brother back home that was also a few days old?

Still, it only took that second for her to decide to give THIS newborn the benefit of the doubt. He was standing, after all, and standing was always a good way to start! Maybe he wouldn't be so boring after all...

Grinning, she nodding her head in return of the foal's introduction, amused that he too had a nickname. The was a good thing, though, when you had such a long name! "Well, it's nice to meetcha, Ei; if you were born a few days ago, I suppose you're not really used to meeting people yet, are you?"

Hime
Ei sure was shy but he was big for being born just a few days ago he was much bigger then his siblings and his body evolved quickly even if his mind didn't. Wagging his little soft white tail fluff he took a few more steps closer towards the girl.

She had such odd fur with blue and purple and specially those markings they looked funny bute cute. He blinked a few times to focus a little better he wasn't so good at doing 2 things at the same time yet..

" Ahhh w...well i think it..it is good and no i haven't meet anyone besides my fam..ily"

Then he blushed lightly he felt so no towards everything that he didn't know what to do or think.

Cajmera
If Ei thought his own behavior was forward, Saiena certainly didn't; after all, even when she was younger she had had no qualms about walking straight up and investigating those she was talking about. Consequently, she took her current look-over by the colt as par for the course, returning it with equal scrutiny.

"You know, you have apples on you! That is such a weird pattern, I've never seen a Soquili with an apple ON them before!"

Her tone a bit awed, Sai walked around Ei to get a better look at the strange markings. After all, they had to talk about SOMETHING, right? And since running a race with a newborn would be EASY, this seemed a lot better. "Does your papa have markings like that, too?"

Hime
The colt blushed when the girl walked around him and investigated his markings...was they really that odd? his mother had them and his little sister has some small brown ones on her sides as well. He hadn't been thinking that much of it since he was born with it.

" Ohh is it s..strange? i..i..i got it from my mother and my li..little sister has some as well "

He didn't know of her comment was positive or negative...maybe she tought it was just odd. He perked his ears backwards and looked a little sad he didn't want to stand out that much.

" Umm i haven't se..en anyone with y..your marking before...but they are very pret..ty "

He smiled and wagged his little tail some.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:01 am
Two shy foals on the loose

Hime = Eidaeri and Lady Kitania = Vermint

RP link

Lady Kitania
It was a very, very bright and sunny day. Generally, on a day like this, Varmint would be sleeping next to her mother and brother, her father being gone, most likely out looking for food. He never really stayed around much, but when he did, Varmint's mother was ever-so happy. Still though, food had to be gotten, and Gingey, Varmint's father, had volunteered, so it was naturally his job.

Still, even though it was a gorgeous day, this little filly was out and about. For the first time, she had gotten up the gumption to go exploring, even though she was terrified of meeting other horses. She knew there were really mean ones out there, but of course, there were nice ones as well. Hopefully though, her mother wouldn't know that she had gone, and with extra luck, her snoopy brother wouldn't say anything either.

So, wobbling about, her legs still quite unstable, this dark brown-speckled filly wandered around, looking for something interesting to do.

Hime
A brown little nose sniffed on some small flowers that had popped up but those just made him sneeze and that just made him loose his balance. He almost fell down on his bottom but he manadge to keep himself up. He was big for just being a few weeks old but mentally he was still afraid of the most things around him.

His family and herd called him Ei since it was easier to say then Eidaeri and both his brother and sister tought it was better too. With wobbling steps he walked around to see if there was something fun to do.

Usually Ei was very shy and did not walk away from his home but even shy soquili's had to go on adventures.

Lady Kitania
Varmint... The more she thought about her own name, the more she disliked it. What did it mean anyway? Her brother had a cooler name, in her opinion, and it always made her wonder if her parents didn't like her. Critter was the name of her brother, so why could her name be something like that? Why Varmint?

Shuddering some, she decided that any other horses she came across would know her as Mint. That was a nice, peppy name, even if she wasn't a peppy filly. Still, in any case, it was better than Varmint. Just... Yuck!

Well, in any case, the new and improved 'Mint' simply continued to meander around. She had to find something to do... Someone to follow around... Some way to interact with the world. She didn't like being so shut out, but it was just in her nature. She couldn't help but be afraid of every and any thing around her. Still, taking some initiative, she stumbled over to a nearby bush, poking her muzzle into it, sniffing all the leaves and flowers that lay on it.

Hime
The brown little boy continued to sniff on things but very carefully...trees, bushes and flowers he had no idea why those things growing from the ground had been popping out he didn't understand the meening of spring yet. He wasn't that old yet maybe next season he would understand the meening of it.

Walking with his nose and head close to the ground he passed a bush and accidently sniffed on somthing unfamiliar 0wo it felt soft and almost like another soquili nose. He got scared at first but he decided to take a closer look before running away if the animl might be dangerous but his eyes saw a small head that belonged to a little soquili girl.

He blushed heavily and sat down on his bottom.

" H..hallo there...you scared me "

He said with a very soft voice.

Lady Kitania
Eeping, the little filly fell backwards, her body forcing her to sit down, in a way. Looking quite terrifired, her two yellow-white eyes looked at the bush, hearing it talk. Not quite understanding why in the world it was talking, and why it had chose now to talk, she poked her muzzle back towards it, sniffing some.

There! It was an unfamiliar scent, that of another horse. However, it wasn't an adult horse like she had been expecting. It was the scent of another foal, fresh out of it's basket, the scent of it strong. Curious over this new scent, Varmint got up, took her head out of the bush, and poked it around it instead, seeing an orange-brown foal on the other side.

Cocking her head some as this foal seemed to speak, she heard the deep voice it had, much like her brother's. So, with that assumption, she guessed that this foal was a boy, making him a colt. Listening to him talk, her eyes blinked some, her mind wanting to speak to him, but her mouth staying shut, too afraid to open.

So, she merely smiled, just a little bit, and nodded to him, showing that she had heard him, even though her own words were locked away.

Hime
Ei watched the other foal she seemed scared as well well atleast at first. But he was a little surprised he hadn't manadge to scare anyone before he was just a little foal after all he tought no one in the world would ever be afraid of him. He smiled shyly towards the girl who had some strange colors on her nose and some markings on her neck..

He blinked with his orange/pink eyes when he watched the faol and waited for it to speak...maybe she couldn't yet? he didn't know but he knew that he have some problems with speaking as well so he would defintly understand if she has the same problem.

Life wasn't easy for a faol always but very excisting.

" Did i sca...re you? i am so..sorry my name is Eidaeri "

He said gently.

Lady Kitania
Nodding her head once more, Varmint's smile grew, happy to see another foal like her. This colt seemed to be very shy as well, very wary of his surroundings too, much like she was. Maybe, she'd get along with this other foal, and they'd grow up being shy together! After all, it was better than being with her brother who was always talking and getting into all sorts of trouble. Those types of adventure just weren't for her.

So, taking it to herself to actually talk to another horse from this land, the shy, yet determined filly spoke up, her voice very, very squeaky, and a hint of shyness being able to be heard.

"No.. I'm fine. My name is Varmint, but you can just call me Mint. It's... Nice to meet you, Eidaeri."

Giggling some, 'Mint' poked her muzzle back into the bush, nipping at a leaf and chewing it up in her mouth. It tasted sort of funny, but that was because she was used to eating berries and other fruits. She knew that her parents ate grass and leaves, so, she too would have to learn how to eat them, despite the bitter taste of them.

Hime
He was glad he didn't scare her he would hate himself if he did but she looked nice and very sweet as well. Ei walked up to the girl and tried to see what she was chewing on...he didn't use to try that many new things since he was afraid if they would be dangerous.

But Ei loved apples~~ those where the fruit of joy maybe because of his mother? he didn't know but that was his favorite fruit.

" Oh what are you c..c..chewing on? "

Hm maybe she should just call him Ei instead of Eidaeri it was hard to say from time to time. The feather on his tail wiggeld lightly in the wind as he watched the other foal. He started to wounder if she got lost or if she just went on a small adventure.

" Umm you co..uld c..call me Ei "

He said with a reallly sweet voice and smiled.

Lady Kitania
"Ei.. Alright.. It's nice.", she replied quietly, still quite shy about speaking to another being, even if it was only a foal.

Taking her muzzle out of the bush now, she showed him the leaf she was munching on, the bitter taste of the juices flowing into her mouth. How did the adult horses get along in life? Food like this just tasted so.. So.. Nasty! Berries and fruits were much better, especially when they had ripened to perfection!

"I'm.. Chewing on a leaf.. Like my mommy and.. Daddy do. They eat them all the time.. So.. They must be good.. I guess...", she stated, swallowing the leaf, making a face in the process. "Maybe this one was just.. A yucky one..."

Smiling some, she went over to him, cautiously and carefully. Sniffing the air, she could smell a sweet scent on him. It smelled.. Almost like.. Apples!

"Oooo.. You smell.. Good.. Like apples or something. How come?"

Hime
Ei watched the girl in curiosity he really like meeting new soquili's if they where nice of course even if he was shy it was very fun specially meeting other foals. He laughed a little when she made that weird face while chewing on those leaves..they didn't look that tasteful..

" I guess they didn't taste t..that good? "

Sure he had tasted leaves as well but maybe not those leaves he was more a fruit soquili then a leaf soquili. Sniffing on the bush a little he wrinkeld his nose ewww they smelled funny as well no he would definelty not try to eat them.

Then he blinked and blushed a little when the girl sniffed...he smelled nice? it was just a little weird hearing that.

" Ohhh umm...ummm m..my my mother ha..s markings like m..me...and i li..like eating apples as well m..maybe it's that? "

When he got nervous he tended to stuttering even more..

Lady Kitania
"Oh! So.. They're markings? Well... They're.. Uhh.. Pretty, and they make you... Ummm.. Look... Good to eat?"

She giggled some, not knowing why she had said that, also finding it very funny. Why would one foal want to eat another one? That just didn't happen in nature... Did it? Well, even if it did, Varmint would have no part in it, especially if the foal was her friend. Nope, nope!

"And no.. Those leaves were very... Just.. Ewwwww... But.. I guess that I'll just have to learn. It seems that mainly foals eat sweet stuff.. But.. I guess, as they get older, they eat more boring stuff, like leaves and grass."

She stuck her tongue out playfully, making a yucky face, showing her disapproval of the leaves, also preferring fruit to them.

Hime
" Ahh w..well my father looks like a ca..cat and my mother has a..apples on her sides just like me..e "

Then he blinked and blushed she wanted to eat him? well he didn't think she would try and eat him but it sounded a little funny and weird he had never tought of his markings as tasteful but maybe they tasted good he didn't know he hadn't licked himself there.

Hmm those leaves didn't look very good specially not when Mint stuck her tounge out and made weird faces. But that made him giggle a little because she looked funny at cute.

" They don't look very tase..ful "

Lady Kitania
'Mint' shook her some, showing that the leaves didn't taste good. Still, like she had said just a few minutes before, it seemed that all adult horses ate leaves and grass, and that foals mainly ate fruits. So, she supposed, she would indeed have to learn how to eat them, in due time.

"Your daddy looks like a cat? Wow! My mom looks like a cat, while my daddy looks like a giant cookie! I look more like my daddy than my mommy, while my brother sports my mom's looks. It's nature's way of spreading things out, I guess...."

She giggled some more, with no reason why, just merely wanting to. This colt, Ei, was fun to be around. She actually felt like she could talk around him, just as much as she could with her own family. Maybe she should get out more often... But then again.. Maybe not.

"So..... Umm... Ei, right? What do you do for fun? Do you have any friends or anything? Where do you live?"

Hime
Ei tried to imagine a oquili looking like a giant cookie but it was hard because the image did more look like something eatable then a soquili. Then he nodded yes his dad looked like a cat and moved like one as well and his mother had the apple markings.

" Ohh ok s..sounds intreresting "

He tilted his head to the side...what he did for fun? well he use to play with his parents or siblings or atleast her brotehr since his sister was a little weak. He didn't explore much since he lacked some confidence sadly but sometimes even Ei had some adventures.

" I use to p..pla..y with my siblings and fa...mily w..what about you? "

Lady Kitania
"Me? Well.. Mainly.. I just stay around my family. This is my first time going out on my own... And my parents don't know about it. So, I'll probably get in trouble.. But.. It's been a lot of fun to be here with you."

The little filly smiled, neighing some and trotting around Ei, showing just how happy she was. This really was a life-changing event for her. After all, she had snuck away from her parents and went out, all on her own! She even made a new friend! What could be better than that?

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:08 am

Hime = Eidaeri and Lady Kitania = Vermind

RP link

Hime
Ok that sounded just like his life but that is what foals did he guessed but he tought it was a miracle too as well that he got some courage to sneek out or more just walking out in the world by himself. But his family wasn't that far away he knew where they where maybe that is why he could manadge to walk away a little bit..

" Oh it has? w...well i..i had fun as well...maybe we could meet again w..when we both got a little big..ger? "

She was so cute well all girls seemed wounderful but specially Mint she had been nicest to him and she really understood him as well. Both where shy and didn't go out very often.

Lady Kitania
"When we're bigger... Wow.. I can't seem that, for some reason. I can only see myself as a foal, always playing around and looking at life with a carefree manner... Kinda weird, I guess."

Giggling, the filly started to think to herself, already noticing that she was speaking a little bit more advanced than she used to. Without her realization, she was growing up, as was Ei. Even though he didn't act it, she could tell that he was older than her, by at least a few weeks, or possibly even a month. Still, they were both foals right now, which ment that they did have at least something in common.

"But... Sure! I'd love to do that. Who knows how much we'll change while we're away from each other. Of course, we may not change at all, but you never really know, I guess."

Stopping her trotting, she stood in front of Ei, still smiling. She was trying to get a good look at him, that way she could always remember his face, just in case she never saw it again.

Hime
" I..i guess i can probably not imag..ine that either...i like myself like this growi..ing up seems a little boring "

Well his father and mother didn't seem to be that bored specially not his father he is still silly as a small foal but maybe because he is younger then Applejack? he smiled as he tought of that and it would be fun if he and Mint could meet up later in the future maybe they could play some as well then? when they got stronger as well...

Ei blushed a little when he saw Mint starring at him he didn't know she would try to remember his face so he looked away a little atleast with his eyes...he didn't think it was polite to stare at someone to long.

" I wollwould really l...like to se..e you again sometime...but don't you t..think we have to go back to our parents soon "

Lady Kitania
"Yes, we probably should go home to our parents and siblings.. But I don't want to leave yet! Going home is so boring! I don't have any friends there... Only my weird brother.. And sometimes, he really doesn't like to play with me.. For what ever reason."

Looking away from her new and very first real friend, Varmint's eyes began to tear up slightly, although she didn't want him to know that. She didn't like it when others saw her cry, for it made her feel like she was nothing, which she already slightly felt because of her tempermant.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to stare at you for so long.. I just don't want to forget your face.. You're my first friend... And I'm scared that I'll never see you again.."

Her little hooves moved around some as she slightly turned away from him, a tear or two moving from her eyes and down her cheeks. She hated to cry, but she cried so easily, so once she started, it was kind of hard to stop.

Hime
" Ahh well i..i could stay a little while lo..nger "

He didn't have to go back just yet but he felt like he had to tell so she knew for later. Hm he had no problems with his siblings they where always nice to him and often wanted to play specially his brother...how could they not want to play with eachother?

The he noticed that Mint got blank eyes and was she crying? oh had he said something wrong? no he didn't want to make her sad...it almost made him want cry as well.

" It...it's ok i..i...i just tought so..mething was wro..ng "

Aww he felt so stupid his eyes started to tear up as well when he saw her cry and he was a little diffrent for being a boy because he didn't care if he cried or not he tought that it was only a natrual reaction. He walked up to the girl and nuzzeld her face some they should have fun not be crying...

" Please stop crying ok...lets go play some o..ok? "

Lady Kitania
Looking back at Ei as he nuzzled her, she could see that he was crying. She couldn't understand why, for boys didn't cry unless they got angry or something hurt them.. So why did he start up now? The only reason she could come up with was that he felt her sadness, and that he didn't want her to cry. If that was so, this little colt was unlike anything she had ever heard of a colt being.

"It's alright.. I'm fine... Thank you.. Ei.. A lot."

Nuzzling him back, her cheeks still wet, Varmint smiled, nodding to the orange-brown colored foal. "Sure.. Let's stop crying and go play some more. What do you want to do?"

Hime
He blinked a few times trying to get rid of his tears and licked the few that drop down lower down near his mouth. He couldn't help it if someone else cried he often started to cry himself as well. Wagging his little white tail a little he watched Mint a little and waited for her to stop crying...

" Ohh go...good and y..you are welcome "

Puffing lightly at her with his nose then he smiled maybe they could play tag?

" Maybe w...we could p..play tag? then you have i..it "

He said gently and puffed her again before taking a few steps back..

Lady Kitania
Nodding back to the colt, Varmint smiled, a small glint of happiness shining in her eyes, However, it didn't remain the only glint for very long. In the blink of an eye, a glint of pure evil wafted in, a smirk coming across her face.

"You better run, Ei... Or else I'm gonna... CATCH YOU!"

Suddenly, she jumped forward, stomping her hooves only an inch or two away from Ei. She planned to scare him, but only a little, just so he'd run away and she could catch him. That's how she liked to play Tag.

Hime
Ohhh she was comming he blinked and took a jumping step backwards and he manadge to remain his balance...then he turned around and started to run he peeked back once in a while to see where she was. He smiled a little as well he hadn't been able to play that much yet not like this..

Mint really was sweet and very cute but then he hard to hurry his steps some so Mint wouldn't catch up on him..

" O..oh yeah? w...well i have longer le...gs then you "

Well he had he was bigger then both his siblings and Mint he would probably grow bigger then his father as an adult but that was something he would found out later.

Lady Kitania
"I'm gonna get you!"

With a dash, 'Mint' took off after Ei, staying close behind him. She may of been small, and a filly, but she had her running spirit in her, just as her father did. So, she was able to catch up to him pretty quickly.

"You can't outrun me, silly! I have the running spirit in my blood!"

Giggling, the dark-speckled filly was able to catch up to the orange-colored colt, her nose only inches away from his pure white tail. Sticking her head out, she tried her best to n** at the waving mass of hair, but had no luck. Every time she tried, she fell behind pace some, and that was a definite problem.

Hime
He could feel her trying to grab his tail witch made him wag it so she couldn't reach it..she sure was fast he just had advantage just because he had taller legs. He stopped peeking back as well because then he would just slow down...he continued to look straight forward but that made him miss out on a branch on the ground and he tripped and flipped around a little and landed softly in a bush 0wo..

" Nnnnn t...that didn't g...go so well "

She would probably catch him now trying to catch his breath in the bush he starred up at the sky and small leaves had gone stuck in his pretty white hair as well..

Lady Kitania
Diving after him, 'Mint' practically flung herself into the bush that Ei had just tripped himself into, her light and little body landing on his own.

"WHEE!!!"

Giggling and laughing every and any care she had away, the little dark-speckled filly lay on top of her friend's, her hooves around his body as she had landed on him with her stomach.

"Hehe... Sorry about that... I guess I was having a little too much fun."

Hime
" Ouff! o...ok you a a li...ttle heave there Mint "

He tried to move his friend with a little wiggeling and moving his legs but it was a little hard but after a little while he manadge to roll over to the side and move away from his friend.

" Ok i guess i need more tr..training with these legs "

He giggeld a little and blew away some hair from his face and shoke his body so a few leaves and dirt would come off. He looked down on his friend maybe she needed help..

Lady Kitania
After having been rolled off, Varmint lay on her back now, looking up into the sky. Ei had managed to roll out from under her, leaving her lying there, just on her back instead of her stomach. Still, she was smiling, as happy as can be.

"The sky is so pretty... Isn't it, Ei..?"

A soft breeze fluttered on by and the white and fluffy clouds above the two of them rolled on by, showing no signs of sadness or depression what-so-ever.

Hime
Ei noticed that his friend didn't need any help...he blinked and looked up at the sky as well...a few clouds where passing by and it looked really lovley. For once he wasn't scared or anything he just anjoyed life at the moment..

" Y..yeah it is...very p...pretty "

There was not much else to say. He bent down his small head and nuzzeld Mint's head gently to make sure she was ok even if she said she was he had to make sure..

" I..it was fu...n playing "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:09 am

Hime = Eidaeri and Lady Kitania = Vermind

RP link

Lady Kitania
"Yea.. I liked playing with you too. Thank you.. So much. I had never met any other foal other than my own brother before you, and now I see that I'm not the only foal out there who is scared and shy of others. So.... Really.. Thank you."

Varmint nuzzled her very first and new friend back. She smiled greatly, just so happy and carefree. She had never felt this way back at home, and she sort of didn't want to go back home.. For she knew her life would become boring once more.

"I need to go home.. My parents are going to be so worried about otherwise....."

Hime
He blushed lightly and looked down in the grass stomping in the ground lightly with his hoves. Mint was really nice and sweet it was his first real friend after his family as well..

He nuzzeld her back lightly and flicked his tail oh maybe he had to go home too he didn't even think of it he was so busy playing with Mint that he forgot about time. He glanced around the area to see if he could spot someone from his family but no one seemed to be around...lucky for him.

" Ahh y...yes me too...i..it was nice meeting you i ho...pe i can see you agai...n someday? "

He really wished that maybe they could play some more when they got a little bigger?

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:11 am
Left all alone?

Hime = Teddy and Lorako = Sugarberry

RP link

Hime
A gentle spring wind blow over the grasslands a few white clouds stroke the blue sky and the sun was starting to feel warmer for every day. A blue and orange little basket with a comb marking was placed in the high grass by someone but it looked really lonley you could see that no mother or father was around to watch it. The single basket just stood there as the foal slowley grow inside but who could really leave your baby like this? or was it a reason for that?

Lorako
Sugarberry was taking a walk to discover the new land she just arrive in. She had nice red hair and strawberry mark on her back. It was her favorite fruit too. She arrived in a long place full of grass. There is a strange orange/ blue point on it. She wondered what is it and walked towards it

Hime
The blue little basket was standing soft in the high grass and if you listend carefully you could hear small breathing sounds from the inside. Small movements was comming from it as well...soquili babies was always placed into small baskets when they where new born so they could continue to grow and get some more strengh before they decided to come out and see the world.

This soquili was probably not ready to come out just yet. But when he or she did who would take care of it. It almost looked like the mother/father or the herd had left the little one for some reason.

Lorako
The young mare approached the basket and realised it was a baby's basket. Then she looked arround to see if its parents were arround.
The land was empty, there was no one else than them here.

"Oh my goddness this baby was abandonned it seem." she sat near the basket softly. "I hope you're alright little baby. You're all alone." she felt angry against people who did this. "I will take care of you from now, i can't let you alone here."

Hime
The baby that was inside had never really met his parents or what he could remember since he was to small to remember anything when he was placed in that basket. It would probably belive that this mare outside was his real mother but even if it was by blood or not he wouldn't care since it had to be raised by someone and learn how to survive or else it probably wouldn't make it.

Another small noice was comming from inside the basket as the foal moved around a little in there. It flicked it's ears since someone was talking outside...it was calming.

Lorako
Sugarberry listenned what happen in the basket, the baby seemed alright. "Ouf" she said reassured. "Well this place is not perfect, not secure. I will place you somewhere else."

Then she looked arround to see if she was able to found a place like a cave or something else

Hime
A few days passed and the baby was still places in the basket sleeping and making small noices once in a while. But after a few days the baby had recoverd strench and decided it was time to come out and see the world. The baby kicked the side of the basket but that just made it tilt over on the side...a pair of blue eyes peeked outside..it was dark...why was it dark?

The baby didn't realize that he was inside a cave but he wasn't scared there had to be a meening of this...a blue nose sniffed the air a little and then he crawled outside. A small little blue foal stood there with orange hairbut his legs where a little wobbly but not much...he looked very strong.

" Hallo...is it someone out here? "

Lorako
Sugar looked at the little foal coming out his basket without saying a word. She was really happy he was safe and apparently ok. It was a little blue boy with orange hair.
She approached softly her nose to nuzzled him and said gently "Hello little boy, welcome to the world"

Hime

The little boy heard a voice it sounded familiar he blinked and looked around and saw a white soquili with markings on her body...she had really nice blue warm eyes. He would purrr if he was a cat when she nuzzeld him and he gently nuzzeld her back and liked her nose.

" Hi there! are you my mother? "

He tought she was because he could see no one else around that could be his family. He wagged his little tail and waited for an answer...

Lorako
Sugar didn't want to make him sad by telling him the truth about the fact she found him abandoned. So she decided to tell him she was his mother even if she was only his adoptived one.

"Yes i'm, my little boy. And your name is Teddy." she gently smiled to him.

Hime
He blinked with his grey bluish eyes and watched the white mare everything was still so new to him but he could stand up well and looked really strong and healthy but was it more of this world then just the cave? or what he tought it was a dark place he was born at and it was boring in here as well..

" Oh Teddy that sounds good...oh does mother have a name? "

He started to peek around and was ready to go explore any second.

Lorako
She laughed soflty "Of course i have one, my name is Sugarberry. You seems healthy, wanna go outside ?" She started to go on her legs and walked toward the cave entry. "There are beautiful things outside you will see"

Hime
The foal liked that name it reminded of her as well but he didn't know what Sugarberry was actually berries you could eat as well he hadn't veen seeing that much of the world yet. He nodded and smiled brightly yes of course he wanted to go out and was it more then this?

" Yes wow! of course so is the world bigger then this place? "

Then he ment the cave.

Lorako
She smiled and nuzzled him gently. "Yeh the world is bigger. The place where we are is calling a cave. I put you in to be sure to be in security till you were born. Now we can go outside."

Then she went out of the cave. It was a sunny day. She waited him just in the entry.

Hime
Teddy nodded and his eyes got bigger 0wo oh so this was a cave? funny name but that ment everything was much bigger and better then this, the little foal rushed outside he wasn't afraid of the outside and he didn't want to take it easy.

Well his eyes got blinded and tjat just made him blind from the sun since he wasn't use to the light pretty well and he had to stop. First he tought the world was just white but when he could see again he saw that the world really was big.

" Mhhhh ok that glowing thing above us was really light but the world looks funny "

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:18 am
Left all alone?

Hime = Teddy and Lorako = Sugarberry

RP link

Lorako
Sugarberry smiled gently as she looked at him making his first path in the world.

"That glowing thing like you said is the sun. It's what make lifes possible. Our planet turn arround it. It's why there is day and night. You will see when the sun go bed, it will be the night. Then you will see little spot in the sky named stars and something shinny too, but not as much as the sun, it will be the moon.

But for the moment it's the day so look arround all the beautiful colors the light bring"

Hime
Oh Teddy didn't get much of what she was saying but he would probably learn if not today then maybe tomorrow or the day after that. But he was still full off energy and excitment and he just felt he had to do something with it and off he went running around and smelling things and even licking on some that didn't taste to well..

" Yuck! i don't think these grey things here on the ground are very good at eating at all "

He was talking about the rocks and eating those wasn't very good.

Lorako
Sugarberry enjoyed looking at him like a real mother. It was so great to see him discovering life like this. He will find new things everyday and she will be next to him to explain all he need to know.

"The grey things like you said were called rock. And it's not food at all. Better if you don't eat it".

She winked

Hime
Teddy starred at the rocks so maybe all things in this world wasn't ment to be eaten but he was really hungry and he didn't know what he could eat apparently rocks wasn't food at all. He looked up at Sugarberry instead she would know she was his mother after all.

" Ok well if you can't eat the rocks what can you eat then?

The the foals stomach grumbeld a little he was very hungry actually.

Lorako
Sugar looked arround to see if there was some fruits trees where she could find food. She saw a little strawberry plant.

"Come here Teddy, you can eat this. The red fruits, it's strawberries. It's delicious. You can eat some fresh grass too."

Hime
Teddy walked after his mother atleast she could learn him about food since food was one of the only things he could think of at the moment...his stomach grumbeld again.

" Ahhhh ok~~ that sounds great but but don't those berries look a lot like you? "

The male said and tasted some of them those berries looked more intresting then the grass as well.

Lorako
She laughed, looking her back.

"You're right i got the same mark as these fruits. Maybe my mother ate too much strawberries when she was pregnant and then i got the marks"

She smiled amusing. She explained to him what he could eat and what he couldn't like some fruits which were not good ......

Hime
Teddy blinked and flicked his little short tail..pragnent? what was that? he was still a child and he had no idea where babies came from and he almost didn't know himself that how he was made but not from this female.

" Pragnent? Oro? what is that? "

He looked confused but he was curious and wanted to know what that ment.

Lorako
Sugar looked at him confused. How come she will explain to him who babies come in the world. "Well you see, before being in the basket the little baby leave in the belly of their mother. But you will understand better when you're older."

Hime
Teddy just blinked and looked even more stupid he had no idea what his mother was talking about? inside the belly? 0wo oh that couldn't be very fun then he would be looked inside right? and it had to be dark as well and boring..

" Ok... "

He said and continued to go explore instead..

Lorako
The young mare felt sorry, but she really didn't have an idea to how explain it to him. As they walked some rain drop started to fall.

Sugar looked the sky, it was not grey at all. She wondered if it may rain.

Hime
Well there was many things Teddy had to learn in life and well where babies come from where one of them but that was nothing for a foal he would get it someday.

The blue boy continued to explore how else was he gonna learn but he didn't walk to far from his mother well not yet he would wait until he know more about the world before he goes on any adventures by himself.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:19 am
We met before right?

Hime = Eidaeri and Lady Kitania = Varmint

RP link

Hime

A brownish-red soquili head stuck out slowley from a the side of a bunch of trees and buches. A pair of pink and orange eyes scanned the area before the male soquili tought it was safe to walk out? well the males apparence didn't look to be scared of anything at all he was big, muscular, young and had braids in his hair. A human probably did them but it suited him really well since it made him look handsome.

Eidaeri as the male was named slowley started to walk this was a new area to him and since he know nothing about it he had to be careful and learn. He had always been a scarecrown since he was a child he was still shy but he might not have a very strong mind but his body was strong so he had some good cualities. When he male tought everything looked ok he wagged his tail a little and started to feed on the soft green grass below him.

Lady Kitania

Trotting about, a rather dark brown mare with a very long mane, yet a very short tail, came onto the grass. Her soft yellow-white eyes looked about, her grace carrying her about. She took every step very delicately, making sure not to be too rough with the poor grass down below. It was a living thing, and it deserved to be treated nicely. Plus, she knew that if she was grass, she'd want to be stepped on nicely too.

Shaking her head some, her mane flowed about, dragging on the ground slightly. Trees were everywhere, along with bushes and hedges of all types. Smiling, she walked over to one of the trees. It had bright green leaves, and it looked extremely healthy. Hanging off it were bright red apples, shining in the sunlight. Eager about eating the delicious-looking fruit, the mare picked one of the apples off the tree, chewing on it happily.

Hime
Then the stallion picked up a very tasty scent it was the scent of...of apples? there was nothing this male loved more then apples well when it came to food that is. He sniffed in the air a little and started to walk in the direction of the apples for once he didn't really care that much if there was an animal crossing his road or something he wasn't familiar with usually those things scared this male.

He wagged his tail again and continued...he walked trough a few bushes and there finally <3 he saw the apple tree not far from him and he walked right up it and grabbed one of the apples from one of the branches he didn't even realized that a female was feeding from the same tree..

He didn't even see it was his old friend Mint that he had met as a child.

Lady Kitania
Finishing off the first, delicious apple, the dark brown mare happily smacked her lips together, enjoying the juice that the apples had so secretly stored within themselves. It was always so sweet, and it usually quenched her thirst and hunger for other things. They were healthy too, but really, she didn't care about that factor too much.

Just as she was about to take another apple off the tree, she heard a slight sound.. And smelled a rather familiar smell... Making her curious, as well as a little frightened to peak around the trunk of the tree, just to see what it was. However, she gathered her wits up, swallowed a bit, and slowly poked her head around. Instantly, her yellow-white eyes lit up.

"Eidaeri!!"

Hime
Ei would squeek if he wasn't a soquili who was there? and who was calling his name? he couldn't remember meeting that many that would know his name. While looking around the male almost lost his balance when he turned around and stepped on a branch laying on the ground beneath him...The big stallion starred at the apparently female, she was brown and her hair was white...but he couldn't really place her for the moment he was more shocked that he had missed that it was already someone eating from this tree...

" I...i..i am s..sorry miss i didn't know this tree was taken "

The stallion was more worried about if the female was mad at him for snagging apples from the tree she found first...then he shyly started to watch the female...wasn't she familiar?

" Ummm.....M..mint? "

His voice was very mature and deep but he still stutterd when he spoke but not as much as when he was a child but it always got worse when he got nervous.

Lady Kitania
"It is you! Oh, Eidaeri, I've missed you! I can't believe I'm seeing you again!"

The mare, not caring if her newfound friend had just almost fallen over a branch or if he had been stung by a thousand bees, eagerly galloped over to him, almost knocking him over once more, but stood her ground as she shoved her head up under his orange-ish chin. With so much affection and care, the mare that the stallion had called 'Mint', nuzzled her head up against his bottom jaw, neighing quietly.

"I can't believe it's you.... Eidaeri.."

Hime
Oh maybe it was that female Mint after all? she looked like she rememberd him and he hadn't met any other soquili's as a child well not any females besides his mother and sister. Then Ei blushed...what was the female doing? she was getting so close. The stallion cleared his troat not really use to get all this attention from a female before even if they where old playmates as babies.

" Oh h...h..hallo i see that yo..u have gotten bigger since the la...st time i saw you "

He didn't know what else to say he was kind of confused at the moment. But it was nice seeing her she grow up as well just like he did.

Lady Kitania
The mare nodded under the stallion's chin, still showing affection towards him. As he spoke words to her, she opened her eyes that she had closed, and delicately spoke back to him.

"Yes.. I have. You have too, though. You're so much taller now.. And much more well built than you used to be. It's funny to think how it seems just like yesterday.. That we were frolicking around the pasture, without a care in the world. Now.. All that time is gone... And I thought I'd never see you again.. But... Now this has happened.. And my heart feels like a rock's been taken off of it."

The mare gently stepped back, looking up at the orange-ish stallion, a smile still on her face. Her yellow-white eyes seemed to dance with utter joy, and her body language definitely showed that she was happy as a butterfly. Yes... Today was beginning to seem like a really good day.

Hime
The stallion cleared his troat and did tight almost all muscels in his body because he was nervous he wasn't use to this..sure when it was family it was diffrent but Mint was still someone he hadn't seen for long but he knew she wasn't mean she was really sweet just like himself. He took a deep breath to get ready to speak again...he licked his lips..

" Umm...y...yes i am even bigger then my brother and my fat...father my family don't really k..know why i got so big "

He smiled but he was still talking in a low tone but that just made him a little mysterious and many girls would find that attractive but Ei haven't really understood those parts of life yet.

" It's n...nice to see you again so wh..at have you been up to? "

Lady Kitania
"Oh, not too much. I haven't seen many other Soquili around since I left you. My father was so upset at me sneaking away that he kept me by his side for a nice, long while. Of course though, I'm much older now, so I'm free to do as I like. How about you?"

She had so much to tell him, and so much to chat with him about, yet it didn't seem like she had much time at all. Maybe she was just thinking about her younger days, where her time was limited. Who knew. In any case, she had as much time as they two of them wanted, which was just enough to get to know each other once again.

Hime
Eidaeri listend and didn't care much about the apples right now so she hadn't been meeting many other soquili's either the only ones he had met was his parents, his two siblings, Mint and then another little girl when he was a foal. But now he was adult even if he didn't count himself as an adult he still felt so small into this world.

" Ahh w...well not mu..ch either i just been with m..my family "

He smiled and peeked down at her she was very pretty and still cute just when she was as a foal. Those toughts made him blush and look away again..

Lady Kitania
She smiled a very gentle smile, trying to peek her head around to his. A small giggled of hers came out, as she knew what he was trying to hide, but pretended not to.

"What's wrong, Ei? What are you hiding from me, hmm? You can't be as shy as when you were a foal... At least not around me.. Right?"

She giggled again, as she knew he was very shy and embarrassed. She was just trying to get him to open himself up to her.. 'Cause deep down, she was pretty sure that he really liked her... And she meant... Really liked her.

Hime
He took a step towards the tree and started to sniff on one of the apples hanging from one of the branches he could never do anything right he was a coward when it came to new things, to things that others tought was something natrual he feared that and he was not good around girls either..

" Ahhh n...n...nothing at all! and well i...i know i am trying but but i am even shy around m..my family "

He said and smiled shyly. He peeked at her from under his white bangs Mint was such a nice friend he had always liked her since he felt like he understood how it was being weak and very shy since they both was like that atleast as children but maybe she had started to get over parts like that. Maybe he could do that too? he took a few deap breaths and tried to loosen up a little...

Lady Kitania
"It's alright. I'm here for you. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise I won't. Trust me, I'm still shy too, especially around strangers, but around you, I don't feel that way. I feel safe when I'm around you... And like I'm at home. I missed that feeling while I was growing up, and now that I have it back, I don't want to leave it again."

She had a sort of sad tone in her voice, but it wasn't that of someone about to cry because they were upset. It was that of care from someone, and true feelings. Varmint was almost to the point of spilling her feelings out, right in front of Eidaeri. She liked him that much.. And she wanted him to know it.

Slowly, once more, she put her head under his chin, nuzzling him affectionately. Sure, maybe she was moving too quickly, but it was better to take a chance than to just let it go free and never see it again... Right?

Hime
Ei still had problems open up even to family he had he rarley told anyone about his inner feelings but Mint seemed to have learned that on her way in life so far. He was a little jelous or maybe you shouldn't call it that since he was glad she was happy but he still wished he could atleast burst things right out sometimes. He just nodded at her words then she nuzzeld his neck a little witch made him take a big step back and almost lost his balance of the sudden effection..

Not only his face was red right now almost his entire body was since he was embarassed >w< he never knew what to do in these situations...but maybe Mint was just happy over founding her playmate as a child?

" I..i...i am s...sorry "

No he wasn't sorry at all 0wo why did he say he was when he wasn't? maybe because he just know understood what effections a male and a female could have for eachother finally he understood why his parents could goof around with eachother. Then a raindrop fell on his nose and he looked up...grey clouds was covering the blue sky...he hadn't even noticed them until now.

" Oh my...it looks like it's g..going to rain "

What else could he say? he would never even dream of telling her all of these manly feelings he had right now...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:59 am
We met before right?

Hime = Eidaeri and Lady Kitania = Varmint

RP link

Lady Kitania
"Sorry?"

That's all she got out when she too got a drop of rain on her, but on her back, which made her shiver. She took her head out from under Eidaeri's and looked up, seeing the gray clouds above them, the sky not so friendly and happy anymore. This was something that started to make Varmint very nervous... As she hated the rain... Well, not rain by itself.. But storms.

"Yes... It d-does.. Umm.. M-Maybe we should f-find shelter.. Huh?"

She started to move about some, but still remained close to her friend. She wanted to start running, but was too afraid to leave Ei's side. Her mainly white mane wrapped around her right leg some, making her move about in an odd way. Her yellow-white eyes looked at Ei's pink ones, a very nervous and frightened look in them.

"Ei....."

Hime
Ei started to walk since getting shelter wasn't a very bad idea he didn't dislike rain either but thunder on the other hand was something else that always made him jump a little even if it got better over the time he grow. He nodded towards his friend and didn't mind her walking near him at all they where friends and she was a lady so escorting her was just natrual for him to do.

" I..i guess you don't like storms and t..thunder as well right? but don't worry m..my parents tought me every..thing about it so i am well prepeard "

He had to be or else he would be even more scared he had learned that it was better to learn about your fears to avoid them better. Then suddenly a yellow lightning flash showed itself on the grey cloudy sky and after that came that mumbling that thunder always had witch made him nervous as well. But he tried to act more cool since Mint as here..

" I..i...i think there is a c...cave nearby "

He said nervously and swollowed then he started to walk a little faster.

Lady Kitania
As soon as the lightning lit up the gray sky, Varmint jumped, her hair pulling her leg and making her trip slightly, it coming undone afterwards. Her heart was suddenly racing and her hooves scampered about, trying to stick to Ei.

"C-C-Cave.. Y-Yes.."

Up ahead, a slightly dark forest lingered about, but looked inviting when it came to this storm. Maybe there was a cave in there.. Right? Hopefully there was... As this brown-speckled mare wanted more than anything to find it.

"L-Let's look in th-th-there.. S-Something t-tells me there's one th-there..", she said with a very shaky voice.

Hime
Eidaeri started to look more intense after that cave even if he was very nervous but it didn't take him that long to spot the cave and he started to run to get to hit as the rain started to pour down more heavily now but he turned around to make sure that Mint was with him.

Another lightning stroke down and the rain seemed to pour down even more so it was lucky for them both that they made it in time before the weather got even worse.

Ei looked down at Mint from under his wet white bangs almost all of his hair was hanging over his eyes so he didn't see very well right now but he didn't care since he knew he was safe and Mint as well. The water started to drip of his body and hair..

" A..are you ok M...mint? "

Lady Kitania
Varmint looked up at Ei and slightly nodded. Her whole body was shaking, and she was very wet and cold. Her white mane looked even longer now as water dripped off of it. Her cropped tail looked a tad bit longer as well, but not by much, if any at all. She stood very close to Eidaeri, not wanting to leave his side at all.

Outside of the cave, large and very dense trees littered the ground. This cave was indeed in the middle of a forest... A forest that the mare would soon recognize. However, during the present circumstances, the mare just stood by her friend... Her really, really good friend.. And shivered silently.

Hime
After calming down a little the male started to laugh slightly they wasn't very brave anyone of them they where just two cowards..

" Sorry...i w...was just thinking of what a bunch of scare...crows we are "

He looked at them both as they stood there and let the rain drip of them he couldn't help himself but he had never met anyone that could be as scared as him. But he wasn't surprised Mint was a lot like him but diffrent. He smiled and looked at the mare more closley he hoped she was ok because she hadn't said anything for a while..

Lady Kitania
Sneezing suddenly, Varmint shook her head some, water droplets flying all about. Blinking her yellow-white eyes some, she looked up at Ei, nodding.

"Yes.. We are a bunch of scarecrows, aren't we? Still... At least we're scared together, right?"

A small and delicate smile appeared on the mare's face, her gaze becoming much softer. Then, without any type of warning to Ei, she reached up a bit and lightly licked his cheek, still smiling up at him.

"Thank you for protecting me... Ei.."

Hime
Ei calmed down and felt much better lauging really helps to relax some he tought then he nodded towards Mint she really looked like she was ok and that was good. He peeked out on the rain outside it probably wouldn't stop for a while but they where at a dry place and they had eachother witch was good...

Then he felt something soft, warm and wet lick his cheek...what was that? hew looked down at Mint...did she lick me? He blushes heavily and looked away he couldn't help it but all this was so new for him...

" Ahhh y...you ar...e wel...come "

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:08 am
Meeting near the stream

Hime = Teddy and Graceangel = Gabriela

RP made on msn by me and Graceangel

Graceangel
Gabriela was standing by a small stream, feeling small whisps of wind find its way through her tresses. The pieces of tuplips that were intwined in her hair.

Hime
Silvergrey eyes watched a small fish that was swimming near a small stream, the eyes belonged to a rather young stallion but he was almost compelty blue with short orange hair. The male yawned...he was rather bored and he was right now taking a rest near that small stream.

Maybe he should move his a** and go do something else? his orange short tail twitched a little and some of his other muscels started doing the same he had probably been laying there to long. The male decided to do something else and he got up on all four legs and started to walk down the stream.

The stallion was muscular built for being so young but maybe it was because he had been running around all his childhood?

Graceangel
Gabriela hearing the sound of hooves on the ground. She crooned her head around to get a good look. Then, she saw another horse. A stallion? Someone else obviously enjoyed the serenity of this area. She gently scratched at the ground with a hoove and shook her head a little bit, letting her long golden hair shimmer and fall around her shoulders.

Hime
Teddy blinked a few times and continued walking downwards maybe he would find something fun doing down there? usually he was full of energy but today he had been a little tired actually maybe it was because of the heat? it was summer after all so it was much wamer then usual but the trees shaded pretty good.

The stallion continued to watch that little fish that was swimming down streams he or she was probably going somewhere to either have babies or maybe it already did that part? well spring and summer did many strange things to animals but that was just a part of nature right? the male grinned soquili females was indeed pretty creatures..

The male continued to walk and day dream he didn't even notice that a female was standing infront of him and he almost walked in to her..

Graceangel
Gabi stepped back just enough to prevent him totally colliding into her. "Excuse me. If you had ran into me, you could have gotten poked with my horn. It wouldn't be my intention for anything like that to happen." She smiled softly always happy to meet other soquilis.

In fact, Gabi almost never met any. It wasn't for reason of being shy or anti social. She just liked to stay where things were calm and quiet. The occassional party were ok, but she didn't often care for all the noise and rustle and bustle that large herds of horses brought. She had taken to just remaining in the countryside.

Hime
Teddy's eyes got a little bigger and he stopped hey wait a mintue how could he have missed this beautiful female that was just standing there? his brain really must be off today. He smirked silly and tried to look bigger with streching his neck some and hoped he looked good. Since Teddy never said no to a pretty female he had to look good right?

The young male bowed and walked up to the female " Oh hey there~~ i am sorry i can't belive i missed someone as beautiful as you and don't worry about your horn ok i am big and strong so it takes a lot to hurt me " he winked at her and since this stallion newly become an adult he had no idea on how to treat a female...

Graceangel
abriela just stood there watching calmly. She never did get too overly worked up about things. She just grew her sweet smile. "Really? Glad to know that. There is always a place in the world for strong stallions like yourself." sometimes she didn't always say a lot at once, since she wasn't sure what was the thing to say to people. She never worried a lot, prefering a calm serene walk of life.

She didn't really have so great of mannerisms for socializing either. Growing up, she had been taken to pony shows, and put on display. It was only by the grace of a loving heroic young lady who found a way to set her free, did she come to find a peaceful life like she had now.

Hime
Teddy was more off the opposite he loved action he didn't really care of he got a little injured or dirty maybe that was why he kept his tail short? when he was a foal he got stuck once and his mother had to bite it off but he would never tell anyone that it would be a weakness. The young male grinned and started to walk around the female..

" Yup i am sure! and what can your name be then? " the stallion sniffed the females neck lightly and he could be a little pushy accourding to others maybe because he was not to good with personal limits.

Graceangel
Gabriela blushed a little when he sniffed her. She wasn't used to anyone wanting to sniff her, only taking pictures of her and pushing and prodding her into certain poses. "Um, my name is Gabriela... It's nice to meet you." She smiled politely. "You are?"

Hime
Teddy took a step back when he had been taking in the pretty female i would surley remember her if they met again. He wagged his short tail happily and wiggeld his ears a little this female sure was innocent. " Well my name is Teddy and it's nice to meet ya! " the stallion smiled and then he raised a brow..

" Is that hair of yours done by a human? i tought the humans was somewhat sneaky? i meen against use wild soquilis? " Teddy didn't really understand humans but that was probably because he never met anyone just other soquilis.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:17 am
ninja  

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:19 am
Two hyper stallions

Hime = Teddy and Lady Kiya = Cualtzin

RP link

[ Lady Kiya ]

Cualtzin found himself wondering alone again. He hadn't spent much time with anyone except Haidar and Tally. Which Haidar was back with Tally at the moment. He loved them both. Haidar was his very strange skittish friend, while Tally, his mate. The wind blew nicely on this semi hot day. It was in the afternoon, but not too late.

He felt like adventure as he slowly made his way through the forest. He flicked his tail every few seconds to keep the flies away from him. How annoying they could get some times. The trees made their song as the wind blew making the leaves hit each other. Bird sang as well, along with the trees. It made it seem very good. Summer was great.

He had just gotten new flowers put into his mane and tail. How he liked flowers. They were just so awesome! They made him different from the other stallions that thought they were too good for flowers. They always said he looked girly. Who cared? They didn't have to leave with them now did they? He was rather proud of his lovely flowers. Tally liked them too. He looked down at his hooves as he walked.He had almost totally forgot he had feathers around his ankle. He gave a chuckle at them since they matched his vibrant hair.

Hime

Small blue hoves where touching the soft grass and a tiny little tail was wagging as a small little blue boy foal watched the sunshine. The boy blinked with his blue/grey eyes and started to think of what he should do today? well everyday was an adventure for him but first he had to sneak away from his mother. The little boy was pretty while and actually liked sneaking away from his mother to go on a new adventure.

The boy saw his chance when his mother was talking a rest. And off he went those little legs he had could run pretty fast~~ and he run and he run then he turned around to see if his mother was following him but that was a mistake and he bumped into something hard and yet soft..

" Ok who dare stand in the way of me! "

The little boy said cocky and looked up from the ground of who had stood in the way of him and he noticed...another soquili? but was that a stallion or a female?

[ Lady Kiya ]
Cualtzin got bumped a little as something hit into his side. He stepped back. "Wow! I'm being attacked!!!" He said as he hopped around and saw it was no more then a little colt. He smiled down at the little guy. "HELLO!" He said always alittle too loud for his own good.

"Are you lost?!" He asked the colt. "I'm Cualtzin! Pleasure to meet you!" He added quickly after that. It wasn't every day that he ran into a foal. Him being a huge foal himself, thought this as great fun. He loved meeting others. He hadn't ran into another for a while. He had a son of his own, but he was already grown up. He flicked his curly flowered mane.

Hime
Teddy glanced up at the grey and spotty soquili that apparently was a male but he had flowers in his hair. Teddy raised a brow then he stood up he tried to look bigger then he was but since he was still a foal that didn't help much.

" Oh hallo! and no i am not lost i sneaked away from my mother who is taking a rest currently "

He didn't know if it was good or bad to tell him but what could he do about it? he didn't know where his mother was and he looked rather goofy for being a male as well.

" I am Teddy and may i ask why you have flowers in your hair? "

He said with a rather proud voice.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Cualtzin had a feeling that question would come. Every time he ran into a foal they asked the same question. Except for his own children. He gave a kind chuckle. "Oh? These? Well, they make my hair smell nice. Keep the flies away. Though they attract bees." He said jokingly. Of course, that wasn't the reason, but it would make the boy smile perhaps?

"Teddy, did you say?" He said his name over. "Nice to meet you! Oh? Your mother?" He asked taking in everything he had said. "Well, lets hope she won't worry about you!" He said with a smile. He knew when his children had sneaked off, Tally had worry problems. Though, it wasn't too bad, He'd calm her down and then go look for the kids.

He flicked his curled mane and looked at the young one. He hadn't quite seen a horse like him before. Orange blue? "My! You have interesting colors." He said almost as if he was awing at his mane color.

Hime
Teddy raised one of his orange brows hmm he guessed males could like flowers or maybe it was just a way to pick up girls? sure Teddy was young but he was pretty mature for his age. He laughed at the stallions bees comment no i wasn't very good if they attract bees..

" Well she be fine~~ i am a pretty big boy ya know i can take care of myself "

Then the blue boy looked at himself well maybe he was a little diffrent but his mother was white and coverd in strawberry markings that wasn't odd then?

" Ah thank you but you are the first i have seen with these natrual colors...my mom is white and is coverd in strawberry markings all of her body is that odd as well?"

[ Lady Kiya ]
"Right you are!" He said at the cult. Cualtzin wasn't about to say he needed his mother. Of course, he would to his own children, but that was different. He gave a chuckle.

"Oh? First natural? I wouldn't say I'm too natural, I'm afraid." He said shaking his mine to show the died spots of orange, pink, red, yellow, and purple. And the streaks of white weren't very natural looking at all. "See?"

"Oh? White and strawberries? How interesting! I met a stallion with Apples on him, not a mare with Strawberries." He seemed very interested in different looking stallions. It made everything better. He noticed that Teddy had a strange comb like marking on him but mentioned nothing.

Hime
The boy nodded and his short hair wagged in the wind. Maybe bigger stallions wasn't that bad after all but he still never met his father he wounderd who that could be? it probably be a stallion with something blue or orange on it since Sugarberry was white and red...when he tough of it he didn't look like his mother at all. But maybe you didn't have to?

" There are still more natrual colors in you "

Teddy nodded again yes that was his mother.

" Hm i just met my mother another female and you but that is about it "

[ Lady Kiya ]
"True you are!" he said a bit to excitingly. He was always too cheery for his own good. It could get him into trouble one day. He flicked his tail as he looked at the little lad.

"Oh? Well you need to get out more! It's important to meet others!" He said with a smile and flipped his mane making his curls fly in all directions. "though, there are some you don't want to meet, right away." he said thinking about the evils in this world that seemed so perfect. It was almost impossible to believe such evils exist.

Hime
Yeah of course he was right he might not be as big as this stallion but he was still big for being a child. Then he raised a brow...get out more? HEY! he was still a foal after all it wasn't very easy to sneak out not from his protective mother...but of course he wanted to meet everyone even if they was dangerous of not...

" I am going to meet everyone even if that are dangerous! "

He said proudly..

[ Lady Kiya ]
Cualtzin smiled. The kid had a lot of bravery, but he hoped that the little one would come to his senses. He had watched many horses get injured from said evil horses. Like those... horned ones, with the strange pointed tails. He didn't know what they were called.

"Well, just be careful when you do. You don't want to upset your mother." He said with a nod.

Hime
Teddy didn't really understand the name of danger just yet but maybe he would one day and hopefully not get injured from that so hopefully Teddy wont meet any Kalona's since those was the most dangerous ones.

" Yeah! i will try but i can't promise anything "

Then he glanced up at the other stallion again...

" Is it any cool being an adult stallion? "

He asked curiously..

[ Lady Kiya ]
He laughed. "No one can promise anything unless they know for sure they won't or will do something. So it's good that you don't promise unless you mean it." He said with a wink.

"Well, I am not really sure? I find it fun for myself, but most other's might not find it that way. It just depends on how you look at life I guess." He said as he thought about it. Well, he could have just said yes, and left it at that. But that would have been a sort of lie.

Hime
Hmm that was probably true sure he was still a foal but he still tought it be cooler being an adult since you could do more things then. He flicked his tail and looked up a the stallion again he sure seemed to enjoy life...

" Hmm yeah i guess you are right...but is that a yes or no? don't you think you are cool? "

He tilted his head to the side, adults sure was complicated.

[ Lady Kiya ]
He beamed down at the little foal. "Well, that'd depend on how other's saw me. If they think I'm cool, then I guess I am." He said with a chuckle. Not really sure if he was or not. Though, it was nothing that mattered to him. He looked at life like a glass half full, not half empty. Always finding the joy in everything. "But, even if I wasn't cool, I'm ok with that." He flicked his tail and shook his mane, surprisingly his flowers didn't come off.

"The key thing to do is enjoy what life brings at you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:44 am
Two hyper stallions

Hime = Teddy and Lady Kiya = Cualtzin

RP link

Hime
Hmmm ok that made sense to the little foal enjoying life that sounded great he wanted to do that even more when he grew up he tought since as a foal he could just sneak out even if he didn't get his mothers permission to do so but wasn't that enjoying life?

" Oh oh!!! do you have a lot of girlfriends as well? "

Teddy had just seen herds with soquili's that only had one male ruler so he tought all the females soquili's was his girlfriends so maybe Cualtzin here had severals as well?

[ Lady Kiya ]
Girlfriends? Was that another word for mates? He didn't know. "No! I only have one Mate." He said thinking that was what he meant. No reason to have more. "Why?" He said raising an eye brow. It made no sense to him to be with a bunch of mares. Tally was all he wanted, and he had her. He smiled at the thought.

Hime
" Hmm isn't that stupid not to have more then one "

Teddy didn't know but for him it seemed more logical atleast right now to a foal to have more then one since that is all he had seen. So just one? maybe you didn't need to have more. Interesting he tought...

" Hmm yeah and i ment mates...oh i wounder if i havet o go back to my mother soon or she will scold me "

He said with a big smile..

[ Lady Kiya ]
"No! I don't think it's stupid." Though he never really cared if it was or wasn't. There wasn't a mare in the world that he could care for more then his Tally. "When your older, You'll understand." He said with a smile.

"Oh? Well, if you think you'll get in trouble for staying too long, you should run off back home." he said with a nod and a smile.

Hime
Hmm so it was ok then after all? Teddy was still a little confused but he had to wait until he grow up? well that wasn't fair at all why would grown ups have all the fun? Teddy didn't really know that having fun as a child was diffrent from being an adult but how could he know he wasn't and adult just yet..

" Yeah i have to go...but it was nice meeting you~~ "

The foal said with a happy grin and nodded his little small blue head towards the stallion and started to walk away from there since Sugarberry wouldn't like if he was away to long.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Cualtzin nodded at the foal. "It was nice meeting you too." He said as he bowed towards the foal. It was nice running into little ones that looked up to you for being an adult. He normally didn't run into many of them. He flicked his tail and watched the little one leave before heading on his way.

End..  

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:46 am
Nightmares and apples?

Hime = Hinode and Lunar = Calantha

RP link

Hime

A small stone was kicked away and hit a small tree that was growing on a feild nearby a forest. A pair of red eyes was glaring at the stone when it hit the tree and bounced away. The red eyes belonged to a rather big foal actually she was yellow with black Kalona wings, she also had pink/orange hair, both star and tribal markings was covering her body and she had even grown a pair of small horns on her head.

The girl looked rather tomboyish as well and she didn't look very happy either she was more annoyed.

" Blah why did mom make us come to this boring place! "

Hinode didn't understand that this place might be safer for her and her sister to grow up in half her part understood her mother but her Kalona part was eager to do other things and she had plenty of energy to waste.

Lunarflowermaiden

As the young filly steadily grew older, and stronger. Her mother had started to take her to all her favorite places, in the week before they had traveled down to the ocean, which was somewhat frightening to Calantha. But now they were traveling inland again, her mother had stopped to rest, letting Calantha explore the field and surrounding forest.

Slowly she trotted through the open field, flying every now and then, practicing turns and landings, which were becoming more graceful with practice. With a few cantering strides, she took off again, managing to get a good twenty feet up into the air, before landing as softly as she could.

After some time wandering the area, she set off in search of someone to talk to, or to play with. Since she was quite bored all by herself.

Hime
Hinode layed down on the grass glancing around the area to see if she spotted anything fun at all. Her orange tail flicked a little when she glanced around and then she spotted something. Hinode saw another foal walking on the feild as well...how could she had missed her? the grey foal was smaller then her she reminded a little of her own sister since she also had those wings.

Hinode wasn't really that girl that said hi first so she stayed there she was until the other foal came closer. But Hinode had totally forget to put her wings down so what others probably saw was a pair of bat wings sticking up over the grass.

Lunarflowermaiden
Calantha trotted through the field, continuing her search for someone to play with. She soon spotted a pair of black bat wings, sticking up from behind some tall grass. Her mother had warned her that bat wings belonged to horses called Kalona, and that they were usually quite dangerous. But the wings didn't look much larger than her own feathered ones. Slowly she continued forward, curious to see who or what the wings belonged to. "Hello?" She called forward, still unable to see the owner of the wings.

Hime
Hinode peeked up at the grey girl from under her pink and orange bangs oh so she had spotted her anyways blah that wasn't very good. She looked back and noticed her wings was in a position she hadn't known about it was like they where living a life of there own. Then Hinode heard the other one saying hallo and she tought that it might be good to say something back as well..

" Oh hallo... "

Hinode stood up and placed her wings on her sides instead, she watched the other foal she looked pretty nice actually and pretty why was always the other girls she saw much prettier then herself.

" You walked away from your mother as well? "

Lunarflowermaiden
"Yes, she is resting from our journey, and I got bored." She said as she fluttered her wings, somewhat nervous. Calantha wanted to asked what this other filly was, since she had heard that Kalona's usually had strange tails with little hair on them, but she had one like her's. But her sense of politeness and a bit of fright, kept her from asking. "What is your name?" She asked, staring at the other filly's wings.

Hime
The girl nodded so it wasn't only her that got bored as well but it was actually a little exciting to meet other soquili's since this girl was the first she met that wasn't family. She flapped her wings a little and stood up. Just like she tought she was bigger then this filly as well but she didn't mind being bigger it was nice actually.

" My name is Hinode...what is yours? "

She slowley walked up to the other foal and waited for an answer.

Lunarflowermaiden
"I am Calantha, or Cally if you prefer." She said as she drew herself up to her full height. She was used to being the smaller one, since she was still so young.

Hime
Hmm the female infront of her didn't look scared of her but maybe she didn't know of the Kalonas at all? well even a foal couldn't do much harm to another soquili even if the other girl was a foal herself.

" Cally is ok i guess...so what do you use to do when you are bored? "

Maybe the girl know any fun games she used to play when she was bored?

Lunarflowermaiden
"Well I am usually on my own, and I continue exploring until I find something interesting. I don't know that many games." She said as she pawed at the ground. She wouldn't admit that she was somewhat cautious about the strange looking filly, but she seemed friendly enough.

Hime
Hmmm so she didn't know any games she sure looked like a female that would know any games but i guess not then...she flicked her tail and walked up closer to Calantha and sniffed on her she smelled strange but she was from another family after all.

" Ah well there isn't much to see around here but the river near his is pretty nice "

You could always look at the fishes down there or scare them since Hinode's nature could be pretty mixed sometimes.

Lunarflowermaiden
"Yes, I was coming to get a closer look, when I saw you. Have you seen the ocean? It is quite beautiful, a bit scary, but beautiful." She said, having quite enjoyed her time spent at the beach. "Would you like to go to the river?" She asked, as she slowly stepped forward.

Hime
Hinode nodded her yellow head yeah the river was indeed pretty but ocean? Hinode had never heard anything like that but it seemed like the other girl was talking about water again.

" Ocean? what is that? i never even heard of it "

Oh...go to the river with her? hmm well she wouldn't die from that right? and it could be fun she guessed.

" Umm sure i can come "

She started to walk towards the river.

Lunarflowermaiden
Calantha trotted beside her. "The ocean is very very big, full of salty water. There are all sorts of things in it, plants and animals, and things that live on the sandy beach." She said, as she trotted, though she had her eyes focused on a passing butterfly.

Hime
Hmm that sounded rather interesting actually much more interesting then a lake. What animals could she be talking about? probably creatures that she hadn't seen before. Her tail flicked a little because she got curious.

" That sounds far more interesting then a lake...maybe i go there someday "

Maybe this girl could tell her where the ocean was and if it was far..

" Is the ocean far from here? "

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:50 am
Nightmares and apples?

Hime = Hinode and Lunar = Calantha

RP link

Lunarflowermaiden
"Not very far if you fly high, it's harder if you walk, since there are lots of hills and trees in the way. You can find it by following the river away from the lake." She said still watching the butterfly, until it dissapeared into a colorful flowering bush.

Hime
Hmm yeah that was probably right but Hinode wasn't really that good at flying yet she need to practice a lot more before she could fly to the ocean but she would train hard.

" Ahhh ok... "

She continued to follow the girl up to the river they had she tought that could be fun enough atleast for now but the ocean still sounded more fun.

" I go to the ocean one day with or without my family... "

She took a zip of water when the finally arrived at the river..

Lunarflowermaiden
"I'm sure I'll go back one day, when I am bigger and won't be knocked down by the waves." She said as she stepped into the river, carefully placing her small hooves so she wouldn't slip on the wobbling rocks.

Hime
" Ahhh yeah that would be good "

Hinode said and laughed a little she could almost picture that infront of her a silly foal trying to jump over the waves. Since she could picture bigger waves then those that came from the river but she was still a little unsure of how everything looked.

" I go there to someday~~ "

She tried follow Calantha on the rocks and so far she could keep her balance up.

Lunarflowermaiden
Slowly she made her way into the river, staring down at the rocks, and watched small shimmering fish swim beneath her. But the moment she did not look before she stepped, she ended up stepping right into the water, and tumbled all the way in. Thankfully it was only about a foot deep, but she was still completely soaked. Quickly she scrambled to her hooves, it only came up to her knees, but she was dripping wet. "Well it had to happen sometime." She said, before shaking off, sending water everywhere.

Hime
Hinode watched the other foal in the corner of her eye and she blinked and looked rather surprised when she missed and slipped in and got all wet. She smiled and tried to hold herself to not to laugh..

" Heh...well that is true "

Hinode stepped into the water as well it was better she already stood in the water then slipped in it when she wasn't ready like Calantha.

Lunarflowermaiden
Now not as carefully she continued through the river, holding her wings up and out of the water. "I wonder what is up the river." She said, having never traveled around the river before.

Hime
Hinode sniffed curiously in the air well she had no idea what was up there since she hadnt been there before...tough she started to wounder if her mother was looking for her now she had been gone a while..

" Umm we can go and take a look...but after that i think i have to go home i dont wanna worry my mom to much "

Hime

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces