Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Polar, Kasey and Cheryl's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:57 pm
.::RP Log - Main Thread::.

.Indifference is a Sin :: Orchu, Nora and Roka.
.Date :: May. 24, 2006.
.Pages :: 7270 - 7272.
.Type :: Informal.

Roka: *passes by Orchu and Nora as if they were invisible*

--------------------

Orchu:: -watches Roka and raises his eyebrows sardonically- My son how rude of you to pass by your family with no acknowledgement.

Nora:: -frowns at Roka-

--------------------

Roka: Father, is something wrong with your eyebrows? ... Please explain to me how that is rude. *flicks tail* I do acknowledge you, father. And Nora. *bares teeth in an awkward grin at sister*

--------------------

Orchu:: -stares coldly at Roka- Nothing is wrong with my eyebrows my child. It is rude my son because you neither nod at us nor join us to speak. Your temper is but a fickle friend.

Nora:: -blinks at Roka- Anyway.... -she looks between Orchu and Roka- How are you Roka? -asked the mare politely-

--------------------

Roka: Eh, I don't think I'm friends with my temper, but thanks anyways. *blinks confusedly* I am speaking to you now, am I not? It was bound to occur. *pushes Orchu slightly with his head* Cool, old horse.

And I am well, sister. How has the day treated you?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:58 pm

.Midnight Fireflies :: Auri and Amare.
.Date :: May. 27, 2006.
.Pages :: 7408 - 7409.
.Type :: Formal.

A sliver of a crescent moon hung in a star accented sky; cascading a ray of moonlight upon the land. A black mare with golden swirls adorning her body was lolling in a field covered by buttercups and yellow roses; that glowed in the darkness. Auri yawned and shook her body; causing her wings to rustle lightly and the beads in her braided mane to jingle. Lux was flinging himself wildly into the air; swatting at flickering fireflies. The wolf companion yipped as he flung through the air before disappearing amidst the flowers once more. Auri giggled to herself as she watched the wolf; his silver eyes peering at his black form which was darting beneath a patch of buttercups. Lux growled and sniffed at a few flowers; which caused him to sneeze and fall over onto his back. White legs flailed in the air and the pup howled melodically. The mare snorted lightly and perked her ears forward. Lux rolled onto his stomach and pounced onto his Soquili companion's back. Auri grinned at Lux and nudged him gently with her muzzle.

--------------------

Amare managed to sneak out of the den where he and his family slept. It was a lovely night, why shouldn't he be out to play? Trotting down the riverbend, he took a sip of water before his ears perked to some rustle somewhere nearby. He spotted a mare and her familiar, quirking his brow. Folding his wings onto his back, he lowered his head, almost as if stalking the mare. Maybe she hadn't noticed him... In a bound, he popped up next to her. "Hi!" He chirped with a big grin. "What are you doing out so late?"

--------------------

Auri's ears swiveled about as she sensed a figure approaching the spot in which she laid. She turned her head and her silver eyes were beginning to scan the area when a creature appeared directly in front on her. The mare jerked her head back; startled by the presence of the other Soquili. "Oh... Hi." She stated; relaxing a little bit yet frowning at the colt. "Please don't ever sneak up on me like that again... You nearly gave me a heart-attack." She informed the foal calmly. "My familiar and I are just enjoying the midnight breeze... You seem to be out very late you someone your age..." The mare stared at the fool; an odd tone escaping from her. "Are you alright out here all by yourself?" The mare wondered where the foal's guardians might be. "My name is Auri." She added politely; nodding to the colt.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:23 pm

.Storm and Cavern :: Auri and Aurorealis.
.Date :: June 3, 2006.
.Pages :: 7758 - 7760.

The sky was a dreary shade of gray and rain was pouring from within the depths of the blackened clouds which adorned the sky. Auri's black coat was soaked and her wolf companion was walking underneath her stomach; attempting to stay dry. The pup whined as his feet sunk into mud; a squelching sound journeyed to Auri's ears as Lux withdraw his paws. The mare's silver eyes scanned the area; deep puddles were forming in the clearing and the mare believed it wouldn't be safe for her and the wolf to travel across the clearing any longer. The mare arched her neck down and quickly picked Lux up by the back of his neck using her teeth. Auri extended her white wings and shot into the air; she steadily moved upward until she was nearly at the same altitude as the summit of the mountain. She flew towards the mountain; chilly rain pelting her and the whining pup. Silver eyes spotted the black entrance along Mountain's path and she maneuvered towards it. Auri landed carefully along the rocky oath of the mountain and headed into the caverns. She withdrew her wings to her sides and set Lux down upon the dry ground. "We will stay here my companion until the storm passes." The wolf was curled into a ball; shivering. The mare nudged the wolf with her muzzle. "We can explore if you like my darling; it will help us dry off if we move." Lux's ears perked up when the mare mentioned exploring and he unsteadily rose to his feet. Auri smiled adoringly at Lux. "Come my friend." She cooed and began walking deeper within the cavern.

--------------------

Aurorealis just happened to be traveling that day when the rain hit. The stallion was wandering around the mountains, wondering if there was any shelter nearby. His pitch black fur was drenched and his wings felt heavy from the water. What a nice way to start the day. He had recently met Chitsa and Sisika offered him shelter in their teepee. He happily agreed, but it wasn't like he was home very often. The stallion definitely didn't like to stay in one place for a long time. Aurorealis snorted tiredly as he trudged on at the entrance of the mountain path. Glancing up, he noticed something... flying towards him. Quickly, he took cover underneath a nearby tree, wondering what it was.

--------------------

Auri's hooves echoed against the rocky ground which startled Lux. The pup's golden eyes observed Auri as she walked and he howled. The howl echoed through the caverns and Lux began backing up; unsure of how the sound reverberated off of the cavern walls. Lux sniffed the air; catching a smell that intrigued him. He faced the cavern entrance and began walking outside of the cavern; once more into the rain. Auri's silver eyes stared at her companion inquisitively. "Lux?" She inquired. "Where are you going..." Without warning the wolf began running down the path; his nose stuck in the air sniffing wildly. "Lux!" Auri called; racing out of the cavern after him. Lux's nose lead him a little ways down the mountain path before he stopped and began to sniff the ground. The scent was diluted due to the rain but Lux's golden eyes rose to stare at Aurorealis; whom was hiding behind a nearby tree. The wolf began growling and baring his fangs at the stallion. Auri skidded to a stop beside Lux. "What do you think you are doing?" She yelled at the wolf. Auri frowned as she noticed he was growling and her silver eyes followed his stare. She tilted her head as she noticed a black figure close by. "Hello?" She asked; her ears swiveling atop her head.

--------------------

Aurorealis watched the pair walk into the cave and then abruptly come out. Oh phew. It was only a Soquili, but... she had wings like him? Oh how curious. He hadn't met another one of his kind yet, but he wasn't too surprised. The stallion emerged from the shadows of the tree and shook stray raindrops off of his feathery wings. "Hello." He said no more and observed the mare and her companion curiously.

--------------------

Auri observed the black stallion; noticing the rainbow tips of his wings. She opened her mouth to comment when lightning flashed across the sky; accompanied by an ominous, rumbling thunder. Her silver eyes squinted at the sky. "We should head back inside the cavern." She informed the stallion. "Out here is certainly no place for greetings." The mare picked up the snarling Lux by the scruff of his neck and trotted back into the cavern. She placed the squirming wolf upon the ground and shook her body; removing some of the raindrops clinging to her coat before they soaked through her fur.

--------------------

Aurorealis nodded, she was right. The storm seemed to be getting worse with no signs of stopping. He didn't dislike the rain, maybe even liked it, but even he didn't like getting caught in a thunderstorm. The stallion followed Auri back into the cave, and he brushes off some more raindrops from his wings. He didn't say anything, but just watched her at the wolf cautiously.

--------------------

Auri sighed and ambled further into the cavern. Lux titled his head and ran after the mare; yipping at her. Auri paused and grinned down at Lux before turning around and smiling sheepishly at the black stallion. She bowed her head before returning her gaze upon him. "Horrible weather." The mare mumbled. "My name is Auri and my companion is Lux." She informed the stallion politely. Her silver eyes stared past him towards the dark sky. A flash of lightning struck against and the thunder bellowed as a cracking of a whip. Auri shuddered a little before shaking her head. "Lux and I are going to explore the caverns if you'd like to join us. It shall prove easy for you and I to wander about even with the jagged drops every so often; for we have the gift of wings..." Auri had been in the caverns a few times before with Orchu and Nora; yet there was still much to explore.

--------------------

Aurorealis nodded in agreement, "Yes. Very bad weather." The stallion paused slightly but then continued, "It's quite the pleasure to meet you Auri and Lux. I go by Aurorealis." He had a rather long name but... he liked being called that, though Chitsa had already adopted the name 'Lis for him. He didn't mind having nicknames. Aurorealis didn't mind thunder and lightning too much, it rained frequently where he used to live, but it was still breath-taking. The mention of exploring made Aurorealis' ears perk up. "Oh? Sure, if you don't mind having me tag along..."

--------------------

Auri smiled. "Pleasure to meet you Aurorealis. And no of course we don't mind." The mare strolled further into the cave until she reached the cliff within it. She looked back at Aurorealis and gestured over the cliff. Lux ran over to Auri and pawed at her back legs. Auri giggled and picked up Lux once again by her teeth. The mare winked at Aurorealis before extending her white wings. She took a few steps back and trotted back to the edge; jumping over the cliff's edge. Her wings acted as a parachute and she descended gracefully down to the very bottom of the cavern.

--------------------

The stallion nodded softly and watched her as she picked up Lux. Well... today is going to be interesting... Aurorealis chuckled to himself as he watches her float down to the bottom of the cavern. The stallion opened up his rainbow-tipped wings and descended down to the bottom of the cavern after her. He wondered what they would find in caverns such as this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:43 am

.Rp Log :: Damascus and Richlieu.
.Date :: June 10, 2006.
.Pages :: 8214 - 8220.

Damascus was lying on his side in the middle of grassy area just off the clearing that had a few trees scattered around. His eyes were closed and his ears were perked upright; listening to the cheerfully singing of a bird perched someplace in a nearby tree. The stallion snorted softly; contently enjoying the breezy morning. A surge of chilly air cascaded through the trees; brushing over Damascus' body. The day was chilly compared to the usual temperature in the spring; yet this spring had so far been rainy and cold. Damascus, however didn't mind the chilly weather. The stallion was lazy and spent a hearty portion of his time resting. A black eye flickered open as he heard a few birds ominously take flight. A slight frown appeared upon his muzzle and he leisurely sat upright; peering about through the grass. He curiously wondered what had scared off the birds; yet saw no one else around.

--------------------

Richlieu was careful whe he stepped on, placing one careful pink hoof after the other. He did not like travelling in this particular area of the forst, because mossy rocks were scattered everywhere and it was inevitable to step on one and fall down at some point of the passage. He did not like getting dirty, especially with its white color, his coat provided some sort of canvas for mud and dirt.

The trees did not allow him to lift off the ground and continue his journey in the air, so he had to trust his feet in order to reach the clearing. However, there was one thins he overlooked while jumping, unfortunately it was not that easy to calculate where each of this four feet would land on, and yes, one of the landed on the mossy stones he dreaded.

The next thing Richlieu knew was that he was lying on the ground, and his backside was aching. He watched the bird around him take off with fright, they did not seem to like the movement. He mumbled some nonsense curses under his breath as he got up and continued on his way.. maybe he should visit the lake before visiting the clearing? He turned around to see how much farther the lake was, but instead, he saw an area where tree seldom grew, just next to the clearing. Being as curious as he was, the pink and white soquili decided to take a look at the place.

He was not sure why he had not seen this place before; as he steeped through the thich trees to the grassy area he saw he was not the only soquili who was enjoying the warm sunlight and the cool grass.

"Hey!" he called out to the soquili on the grass "Mind if I join you?"

--------------------

Damascus's body twitched as he heard something hit the ground nearby and a few rocks skid against some other rocks; creating an eerie noise. The stallion pinned his ears back and his black eyes focused towards the direction the sound had come from. He wondered whom else may be nearby; but remained silently awaiting for another to appear. He noticed a white head of a Soquili rise out of the grass; appearing to be standing up after just falling. Damascus watched the stallion; his ears swiveling curiously towards the creature. Damascus nodded back to the stallion. "Hello. You are welcome to join me." He stated politely with a brief nod of his head. "Are you alright?" Damascus inquired; wondering if the other Soquili was harmed at all.

--------------------

Richlieu coughed a few times, apparently he had swallowed up a bit too much dust when he fell. He walked towards the black and white colored stallion in order to introduce himself "I am Richlieu," he said "and thank you for your concern, I think I am alright." he added, turning around himself in one full circle to see if anything was broken "Nope, nothing is wrong, but the dirt on me possibly looks like it was something serious." he smiled. It was nice to rest under the sunlight like this soquili, maybe he would postpone going to the lake for now.

"I don't think I have seen you before," Richlieu said "Are you new around?" The truth was the pink and white soquili was new in these areas too, he liked to wander aroundm and realized he enjoyed doing so on foot rather than in air recently. One missed all the little details in the air, like this place, which made the stallion feel peaceful and at ease.

--------------------

Damascus nodded his head again; causing the beads in his mane to jingle lightly. "Pleasure to meet you Richlieu. My name is Damascus." The stallion's black eyes observed the wind Soquili as he paced in a circle before determining his condition. "I am glad you are unharmed. It sounded as if you had taken quite a fall." Damascus' eyes fled quickly to where he had seen the stallion get up from before returning to Richlieu. "Yes... the dirt doesn't go with your complexion." He chuckled before shaking his head. "Nope I do not believe we have met; and yes I am new to this area. You are the first Soquili I have met besides the ones who reside in Polar?s teepee." He paused for a moment. Truthfully the teepee belonged to Polar, Cheryl and Kasey but it was all very complicated and Damascus didn't want to confuse Richlieu. "They all seem nice... yet I am not fond of crowds so generally I stay out here. It's rather peaceful and relaxing; and I don't have much of a mood for exploring. So here suits me just fine." Damascus finished with a smile.

--------------------

"Damascus," Richlieu repeated "That name sounds familiar." He must have heard it from somewhere else for he was sure he would remember such a remarkle coat of white and black. "I must be mizing that with someone else." the pink and white soquili concluded and smiled. "I know! Brown does not go with white in such patches." he made a funny face at Damascus and chuckled with him.

"Actually, you are the first soquili I have seen in a long time too..." Richlieu confessed. "I used to live with a human girl called Nephalia..." He paused.. He liked the human who looked after him, he like dmost of the human, but he could not bring himself to forgive Nephalia completely "... until she started to look gloomy after other soquilis who lived in the teepee left her to be with other Soquili." he continued "And told me I would better find a way to live on my own." That was a polite way of throwing him out. However he enjogrew accustomed to his solitary life quite a bit. "Your friend Polar, I am sure is nice..." he nodded. He liked the company of the others, but could understand Damascus' choice of preffering alone by himself. "At least not as problematic as Neph." he sighed.

--------------------

Damascus blinked. "It does?" he repeated; a frown appearing on his face. According to Orchu there isn't another Soquili adorning my name. Perhaps though... Orchu just hasn't met another Soquili named Damascus. The stallion pondered. Could there really be another Soquili bearing his name? The thought was rather degrading; Damascus enjoyed being unique. Orchu had told him there were no other Soquili with a coast such as Damascus' either; yet now Damascus began to question everything Orchu told him. Could there be another Soquili colored as myself even? Damascus sighed; feeling down-hearted. The stallion listened carefully to Richlieu. "This human.... Nephalia.... she abandoned you?" He inquired. The stallion was rather puzzled by Richlieu's story. How could an Indian just leave their Soquili... The whole idea sounded barbaric.

--------------------

Richlieu suddenly felt something in his head click into place "Now I remember it!" he exclaimed "I think I saw the name Damascus in one of Nephalia's books!" Being a healer, Nephalia always liked to study books and Richlieu liked to sit by her when she did so. "I think it is some place far away from here?" he asked... Damascus possibly knew the meaning of his own name.

The look on the pink and white stallion's face turned melancholic "She did not abandon me exactly," he paused and looked at the ground "It is complicated... When Zephyr and Hotaru left..." he felt the need to explain a bit more, talking did him good. He never exatcly talked to anyone about these "Neph was not her old self again.. I think I reminded her too much of those two and how they left her... though I think they had their own right to pursue their lives..." He paused again and then smiled at Damascus "Thank you for listening, keeping it all inside does not exatcly help... I am much better on my own anyways... It is just the... mud and dirt that annoys me!" he let out a laughter.

--------------------

Damascus was a tad startled by Richlieu and blinked in curiosity. "Oh... really?" He asked; feeling rather relieved that it was not the name of another Soquili it seemed that Richlieu recalled. "Polar told me she named me after the capital of a country.... Syria I believe. Although I could be mistaken." Damascus continued listening to the other stallion. "Do you know why Zephyr and Hotaru left?" The stallion was curious as to what happened; not aware he was prying into matters that were not his own. "It is no trouble." He nodded casually. "I am not fond of mud nor dirt either." He chuckled. "Perhaps we ought to go to the river." Damascus smirked slightly. "We can clean our magnificent white coats." The stallion didn't often care about how he looked; yet perhaps a bath would do him good.

--------------------

Richlieu somehow felt Damascus was relieved to hear that he knew the name from a geography book. The pink and white stallion nodded. He had not lived with Zephyr and Hotaru for a long time, because they left a few months after his arrival in their teepee. He did not know them very well, but yes he knew why they left. He did not feel this was confidential information so he saw no reason why to satisfy Damascus' curiosity "Yes I know why they did what they did. It was Hotaru who left first. She told me she was going to be with the love of her life, who happened not to like humans too much" Richlieu sighed. Hotaru was such an incurable romantic... He would not be too surprised if 'the love of her life' got bored of her dedication and decided to dump her. He smiled on his own. "And then Zephyr left.. He is going to be the second hand in a herd, so he had to be there to see to things, to make sure the herd is ok.." Richlieu added "Not too much fun if you ask me"

He then lifted on his pink legs "Yes! Going to the lake is a wonderful idea!" He beamed, he was going to get rig of the mud--finally! "Only one thing... do you have any idea where lake is?" he asked cluelessly.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:50 am

.Rp Log :: Damascus and Amatsila.
.Date :: June 11, 2006.
.Pages :: 8306 - 8327.

Waking up from her sleep, she found herself laying there alone in front of the lake. Yawning, the mare stood up steadly and started to walk. Reaching to the edge of the big body of water, she dipped her head in. Wake up Ama! Wake up! Those words seems to be screaming inside her head. Fianlly lifting her head out, the mare shook it and not only had her face cleaned, but also woke her self up. Sighing, she saw no one near. Alone.... peaceful... very nice... She laid back down and let the sun warm her up.

--------------------

Damacus' black hooves pounded dully against the soil beneath him as he ambled through the forest. It was rather chilly; as the dark canopy blocked a portion of the sunlight from reaching the ground. The stallion had no idea where he was headed but continued strolling; hoping to come across another form of life. Damascus' black eyes noticed a ray of sunlight shining into the forest between a few trees and he meandered toward it; hoping that he would find a pathway out from the chilly forest. The stallion's ears swiveled about as he heard a splash and then the lapping of water. He exited the forest and found himself upon the shore of a lake; one he had never been to before. Peering around the bank he noticed a Soquili standing on the opposite bank; its head submerged beneath the water. Damascus tilted his head in curiosity as he watched the other; he discovered it was a mare once she pulls her head out of the lake. The stallion blinked and watched the mare lay down; she hadn't noticed him. He snorted lightly and began cantering toward the mare; Damascus let out a light neigh as he approached her.

--------------------

Jumping up in surprise, she nearly fell back into the lake. No no no! Not again.... Ama keeps getting scared so much these days. Turning around slowly, she gave a surprised look. Suddenly a stallion appeared... out of no-where! Looking down and pawing at the ground she asked. "Ye... yes?" Then looking up at him.

--------------------

Damascus decelerated to a trot as he drew closer to the mare. His black eyes watched as she shied in surprise to his greeting; and Damascus diminished his pace to a walk. She seems rather skittish... The stallion thought to himself; he halted and bowed his head politely. "Hello Miss," Damascus began. "My name is Damascus." The stallion flashed a pleasant smile. His black eyes focused momentarily upon the sky. "Gorgeous day isn't it?" The stallion asked casually. Damascus hoped the mare would relax; she seemed rather tense. Perhaps a light conversation will do the trick. He pondered; genuine twinkles shone in his black eyes.

--------------------

Hearing the tone of his voice, she relxed only a little bit, glad that he didn't have a voice that could scare anything away. "He..hello...my name is Amatsila." Nodding. "Ama is what I like being called." finding her self not mumbling again or syaing words funny, she felt a bit more relaxed and smiled. "Beautiful day indeed."

--------------------

Damascus smiled. "Pleasure to meet you Ama." The stallion grinned and his black eyes lingered upon the mare for a moment before he averted his attention to the lake. A ginger breeze wafted over the lake; creating little ripples and a gentle lapping sound. The stallion strolled to the lake's edge and arched his neck down to quench his thirst. He sighed and lifted his head once satisfied and turned back toward Ama. He was at a loss for words and stared briefly at the ground. "I didn't disturb you did I?" He asked; somewhat concerned that he might be bothering the mare.

--------------------

Shaking her head she smiled. "Not disturbing at all." Looking down and pawing at the ground again. "What brings your out here on this lovely day?" she asked him with a grin. It was nice to have some company with her. Relising that her flower had fallen out again, quickly picking it up in her mouth and putting it somehow back in her mane. There.

--------------------

Damscus grinned at the mare. "Well you could say I am exploring," The stallion began; giving Ama a little wink. "I haven't been around the area long and I am still rather unaccustomed to everything." Black eyes observed Ama as she daintily retrieved a delicate flower which had fallen from her mane. "Beautiful." Damascus mumbled. "The flowers adorning your mane and tail." The stallion added hastily; a blush creeping upon his cheeks. He stared at the ground and cleared his throat. "So..." Damascus' voice drifted off.

--------------------

Ama heard what he said and blushed a bit too. "Well, seems like every summer day is becoming a beaitful sunny day!" she says, looking at herself to make sure no scratches and all. Walking over also taking a sip of water her self. "Nothing to do usually, especially when you're off alone."

--------------------

Damascus chuckled. "True. Lately..." He paused for a moment. "The weather has been lovely." The stallion nodded. "I personally don't enjoy crowds but the company of one or two is enjoyable." He stated. Black eyes scanned the area. "Do you... want to do something? We could go someplace or something..." The stallion inquired tentatively.

--------------------

"Sure." She smiled and got ready to follow. "Where to?" she asked as she wiggled her nose and shook her tail. No places were on Ama's mind, so it was up to this stallions choice. "Anywhere would be fine with me, as long as it is safe.." Nodding.

--------------------

Damascus swished his braided tail back and forth and stood still whilst pondering. "I know of a perfect place." He informed Ama. The stallion gestured his muzzle towards the forest. "In we go." He began walking; only halting to wait for the mare to fall in place next to him. Don't worry. I'd never lead you anywhere I thought was unsafe. Damascus thought to himself; his black eyes focused ahead of him.

--------------------

Blinking a few times, she followed him, but stayed behind him instead something ahead would pop up. Looking back each time they passed a tree or bush, to make sure she somehow would reconise the way back. Every step made her heart thump faster. Where is he leading me to? She asked herself. Looking all around in confusion.

--------------------

Damascus sensed that Ama was becoming somewhat anxious and carefully noting her surroundings. "We're almost there." The stallion spoke in a soothing tone. The pair of Soquili continued walking and soon the trees began to become sparse. The forest ceased and Damascus led the way into an area shaded by a few tree with medium length soft grass that was comfortable to lie on. The stallion paused and smiled at Ama. "It's not much; yet I am fond of this spot." Damascus observed Ama; looking for any sign of emotion informing him whether or not she enjoyed where he had brought her.

--------------------

The shades were big to Awnae but the soft grass tempted her from eating it. No! Must not eat the grass. She smiled, these is a wonderful place! She smiled and admired the area around her. Everything there looks so delicate and she liked it. Nothing there looked like they were going to poke her eye out or eat her and whole bunch of other things. "Where are we?" Still admiring some of the most delicate looking flowers she've ever seen.

--------------------

Damascus grinned sheepishly. "Just a place I discovered you could say whilst wondering. I remain here often. I find it to be peaceful and serene..." The stallion noticed Ama staring at a patch of nearby flowers. The petals were a velvety pale pink with embedded streaks of lilac purple. Damascus quickly and gently broke the stem of a rather long flower and holding it in between his teeth; offered it to Ama.

--------------------

Blushing, she smiled. "Tha...thank you. That is very sweet of you. Althogh you didn't have to." Taking the flower with her mouth and gently placing it in her tail. It was a beautiful flower indeed. "A new flower to my collection." she grinned. "This place is so very delicate looking, a very peaceful place to stay when needing some alone time." Ama smiled and looked at the trees. Everything there was like a dream to Ama. Nothing could hurt her here.

--------------------

Damascus nodded politely. "Don't worry about it." He stated with a casual flick of his tail. "It was nothing." The stallion grinned and his black eyes regarded the mare as she slipped the flowers within the strands of her curly tail. Damascus took a few steps forward. "Yes it is wonderful here..." His voice drifted off and he started momentarily at Ama. His black hooves moved carefully through the grass and he laid down quietly beneath a tree; a bird chirping lightly within its branches.

--------------------

Sitting down, the grass was indeed soft, she liked it a lot here. Feeling a lot of courage in herself now. Never have she had this feeling before. I feel confident! Ama lays down and closes her eyes, dreaming of all the different things. Wonderful... delicate... perfection... peaceful... She dreamed on and on.

--------------------

Damascus felt slightly uncomfortable as Ama lay beside him; but soon relaxed. The stallion sighed contentedly and let his eye lips partially close as he watched Ama. A smile was plastered upon the mares face and Damascus wondered what she was thinking about. He stifled the urge to yawn and the corners of his lips slid into a smile.

--------------------

Opening her eyes, she stood back up and began to sniff some of the flowers near by. "Well, any other places you would like to show me?" Feeling surperb happy, she smiled at him and wondered if it was okay that she layed beside him. Begining to walk over of the area, she started off towards the lake. "Back to the lake for me. I like that plce best." It was where she could relax and watch the water flow by and the fish would jump and swim.

--------------------

Damascus lifted his head up as Ama examined a patch of flowers. The stallion shook his head and rose to his feet; stretching out his legs as he stood. "No... There is no place I can think of right off..." His voice trailed away and he tilted his head in curiosity as she began walking away. Did I do something wrong? The stallion wondered. He took a few paced towards the mare. "Do... do you want me to come with you?" Damascus inquired; feeling a little upset that she hadn't asked him to accompany her.

--------------------

"Of course I want you to come." Winking at him. "If I didn't want you to, then I would have told you." She continued her walking, finally stopping at the lake. Looking in it she saw her reflection. Wondering what others thought of her. Do they think I'm weak? Do they thing that I have no courage? Ama wondered, it is always hard trying to figure what they actually thought of you.

--------------------

Damascus grinned broadly and swiftly trotted to catch up to the mare. He ambled with her once again through the forest and back toward the lake; where they had met earlier. The stallion halted with Ama at the edge of the bank; and noticed her staring down at her reflection. An indifferent expression washed over her face and Damascus nudged her shoulder gently. "You alright Ama?" He asked.

--------------------

A few pebbles flew into the water, which caused her reflection to disappear for a bit until the water settled. "I'm fine." She started to make funny faces at the water, acting like if she was trying to do that before she got disturbed. "So, what shall we do." She sighed. Everything around them was so quiet, there was nothing else but them and a few birds on branches chirping like always.

--------------------

Damascus nodded his head and watched the water as it rippled below before becoming still once again. The stallion took a few steps into the lake and smiled at Ama. "We could always go swimming." He laughed briefly and let the end of his braided tail dip into the water. Damascus shook his tail; spraying Ama with a few drops of water. The stallion smirked almost sheepishly at Ama.

--------------------

Blinking a few times because of the water in her eyes, she laughed and jumped in. Splashing him with water. "Catch me if you can!" The mare jumped back out and started to run to the other side of the lake. Okay, better start praticing my running... Ama realised how slow she was, finally reaching the other side, she hopped in. "WHEEEE!" Splash!

--------------------

"Hey!" Damascus exclaimed as a torrent of water soaked his coat. "You'll pay for that!" He jested; shaking his head to relieve himself of water that was clinging to his muzzle. Damascus raced out of the lake after Ama; cantering along the bank. The stallion reached the opposite end of the bank following Ama and he gambled into the water after her. He laughed and flicked water at her with his black muzzle.

--------------------

Laughing, the mare got out and shook her body. Dipping her tail in the water and lifted it, then swinging it back in the water, making another splash, just not as big. Then she fell and stayed down to let to sun dry her up. "That was fun!" She exclaimed.

--------------------

Damascus trudged out of the water after Ama and shook his body; riding himself of any excess drops of water meandering along his coat. "Agreed." The stallion stated lightly with a hearty smile. He paced back and forth a few times before lying beside Ama.

--------------------

A few water droplets hit her face, she giggled and watched him come and lay beside her. "So...you new to the lands?" For some reason, Ama loved asking this question to almost every soquili she meets. It was just a common question for her to ask, especially the ones she've never met before.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:51 am
.Irresistable :: Demon and Nana.
.Date :: June 12, 2006.
.Page :: 8399.

Demon glared at the fluffy abomination that had situated itself in front of him. The stupid two-legged creature had dropped this... thing in front of him saying, "Her name's Nana. Be nice." Then it walked off, ignoring Demon's pointed glare at its back. Stupid fuzz ball, he thought, shifting his body to walk away. As he turned around, he heard the soft scrapping of claws against dirt. On instinct, he turned his back to glance at the black thing. The wolf was standing up, three of its paws settled on the ground with its right foreleg, poised halfway in the motion of stepping. She had moved a few steps forward, her black tail trailing behind her, unsettling the dirt at her movements.

Demon snorted, opting to ignore the annoying creature as he twisted his head to look forward again. The last thing he needed was another hyperactive nuisance like Lux. He had no idea what had possessed the two-legged to get one of these.

Demon continued down the slope of the mountain to what was becoming his favorite clearing, expertly dodging the jagged rocks out of habit. He ducked automatically as he passed under a low branch, ignoring the small ends of twig catching onto the end of his mane. He subtlety quickened his steps as he walked, a veiled attempt to loose the black wolf in the dense brush of the forest. He masked his irritation as he heard the light patter of paws against the rough surface of the rocks and the gentle rustling of the underbrush from behind him. He offered a quick glimpse to the slope behind him once he reached the clearing, mentally justifying his action by simply wishing for confirmation. For a moment his eyes met with the peacefully boundary of the forest, the towering trees lining the uneven path he just taken which was devoid of life.

Then, a small black and white poked itself out of a bush, the small dark dots powdered along its muzzle covered by a stray leaf. Nana sneezed, he head shooting forward then abruptly backwards in a sharp whiplash motion. She wiggled her nose afterward, trying to rid herself of the light tingle from the aftermath. The leaf floated hovered in the air for a second in the wind before drifting downward and resting innocently on the ground. Nana shifted her body as she struggled to untangle herself from the large shrub that had taken her hostage. Moments passed as she pulled herself away, giving her body a quick shake to dislodge any twigs that had clung to her fur.

Satisfied at her appearance, Nana turned her attention back to the path ahead of her and into the small clearing. Upon catching sight of the husky Soquili, she started forward, her tail sweeping back and forth in happiness. Delighted, she moved forward to the edge of the large rock that protruded from the side of the slope. She blinked as the poked her head curiously over the side to stare at the profound drop unto the next makeshift step. She shifted her weight further forward, reaching out with her right paw to attempt to reach the next level. Finding herself reaching short, she pulled herself back up with ease, stretching her legs unconsciously out of habit. She wandered along the edge of the flat stone, pawing around the edges to find an alternate route to the Soquili.

She gave a slightly disheartened yip as she searched, still unable to find different path down to the field. She waited at the edge as she stared down at the grassy boundary of the forest; bring her eyes up to meet with Demon's. Determined, she glared at the rugged slope of the rock, her tail held still in expectancy. Bending her legs into a crouch, she pulled her right paw from beneath her as she reached it forward to jump. She sprang forward silently, landing with the soft pat of her paws against the rock. Proud of her accomplishment, she hurried to catch up with the paused Soquili, her tail swing back and forth as she bounded forward.

Demon twisted his neck back around and resumed the pretext of ignoring the young wolf. He walked casually over to his favorite spot at the bend of the small stream that ran through the clearing, the cluttering of his hooves cushioned by the lush grass.

Patting the grass out of habit, his eyes focused his eyes on the running water as he gracefully folded his legs beneath his body. He brushed aside burning rays of sun that heated the black hairs on his back, allowing the soft breeze that swept over the field to cascade across his back. He forced back a twitch as he heard the slight crinkling of grass that followed him, choosing to stare vacantly at a single rock that jutted out from the water's path, the light misty spray caused by the wind landing on his snout. He gave his head a shake to rearrange his mane from his eyes, the offending piece of hair of flopping harmlessly to the side and away from his line of vision as Demon allowed his tail a light flick in satisfaction.

He suppressed a startled jolt as he felt something soft brush against his chest, bringing him out of his impromptu grooming session. He lowered his cyan gaze to meet the warm chocolate orbs of Nana. He glared at the wolf who stared back innocently with her headed tilted upward.
She cocked her head to one side as she stared unwavering at Demon, a tender whimper emanating form her throat. Her ears twitched slightly at the cool current, and she hesitantly took a step closer.

Demon grunted and turned his head away at the sight. He gazed vacantly in the opposite direction, cursing his ears that flickered unconsciously at Nana's vocalization. He stiffened marginally as he felt the wolf move closer, her tail brushing against Demon's chest with downy kisses as she turned herself to be parallel to Demon. A blissful noise left her mouth she snuggled against the larger creature's warmth, nuzzling him affectionately with her muzzle. She lied down on the bent grass, curving her body to wrap around Demon's as she rested her head on her folded paws. She slid her eyes closed in content, allowing her mind to drift off into a nap.

After being sure that the young wolf was asleep, Demon returned his gaze to the sleek black coat of the snoozing animal. Grudgingly, he set his head down onto the grass, strategically wrapping his neck to shelter Nana from the chilly spray of water. As he shut his eyes, the cool breeze skimming down his back accompanied with the soft tickling of Nana's silken fur, Demon though he could deal with a wolf, at least until something better came along.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:51 am

.A Challenge :: Avaru and Tehya.
.Date :: June 13, 14, 15, & 16 2006.
.Pages :: 8463; 8491; 8512; 8549; 8692 - 8693.

Tehya was lying on her side in a field of white and yellow flowers, watching bugs crawl up the stalks of grass, admiring how quiet and peaceful the world was today, in a time of such chaos. Her pink eyes closed and she dragged into her mind an image of the summer sun, forcing herself to feel the gentle heat on the inside, not just the outside.

So much lately had been on her mind, so much had been making her feel cold.

--------------------

Avaru was trotting steadily through a lush meadow adorned by blossoms swaying gently in the summer's breeze. The temperature was mild and pleasant and a warm aroma floated with the wind. The stallion sighed contentedly as he continued along; the long grass tickling his ankles. His brown eyes scanned the area; and to his surprise he noticed a brownish figure lying amid the blossoms. Even from a distance the form looked vaguely familiar. Avaru eased closer; placing himself in the position so that he was before the other soquili. The proximity allowed Avaru to realize whom it was, "Tehya!" He exclaimed jubilantly. "My have you grown." He stated whilst observing her; a grin spreading over his features. "How have you been?" He inquired; arching his neck down her nudged Tehya's cheek gently with his own muzzle.

--------------------

Tehya eyed the stallion blankly for a moment. Who on earth...? Her pink eyes were sun-dazed and rest-befuddled, but she quickly gathered her wits about her. She knew this fellow. "A...varu?" she asked slowly. A one-time chance eeting. He'd been the very first Soquili she could remember meeting. She pulled herself to her feet, shrugging off the relaxation she was feeling. Her eyes ran over the stallion, and she blurted: "You still owe me that race. I bet I could hold my own now." Her eyes lit up and she gave him a, well... wolfish? Kalona-esque? grin and nudged him back lightly. "It's a pleasure to see you again!

--------------------

Avaru nodded and grinned once the mare finally remembered whom he was. "Nice to see you remember who I am as well! How have you been Tehya?" The stallion swished his tail back and forth rapidly; quite excited at once again meeting the mare. "Race? Oh yes... I suppose I do." He chuckled lightly. "Although... Do I seem as big to you now as I did when you were a filly?" Avaru raised an eyebrow skeptically at the mare; a playful smirk adorned his face. "And I have no doubt you will put up a good race; I look forward to the challenge." The stallion bowed his head.

--------------------

Tehya laughed, tail flapping. "No, you seem much more decently sized. I still think I could outrun you though." She gave a saucy wink. She couldn't remember too much happening during their meeting... it had been very brief, and she had been very young.

--------------------

Avaru chuckled. "Thought you might say something along those lines." He grinned broadly at the mare. "Perhaps you can; perhaps you can't. Should we find out?" The stallion's brown eyes focused on Tehya and he winked sheepishly at her whilst bowing his head. "Would you like to race now?" Avaru inquired; smirking slightly.

--------------------

Tehya's pink eyes lit at the challenge. "I do!" she said firmly. Her front hoof hit the ground and her entire body tensed. She did so love a good challenge!

--------------------

Avaru nodded. "Alright then... Where should we race to? And where is the start?" The stallion could tell Tehya was very excited to race; he didn't want to disappoint her and leave; which he had done last time they met. "We should make a bet or something." Avaru smirked. "To make it interesting you know." Betting sounded fun; so Avaru decided to ask.

--------------------

Tehya nodded. "A bet it is. What do you want to wager?" she didn't really care either way. "If I win... you have to.... Hmmm..." she bent down and grabbed a chunk of grass, thinking.

--------------------

Avaru blinked; not having thought that far ahead yet. "I don't know..." He pondered. "I'll decide if and when I win." The stallion shrugged his shoulders. Avaru watched Tehya seize the grass and raised an eyebrow at her sardonically. "Anyway..." He snorted lightly. "Where should we start the race from?" Avaru took a few paces forward before his head turned and he stared at Tehya; waiting for her opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:13 pm

.Thorns :: Damascus and Sibalto.
.Date :: June 13, 14 & 15 2006.
.Pages :: 8485 - 8491; & 8550.

Sibalto reared and screamed in anger, up to knees and hocks in bramble bushes. He had gotten lost in the forest when the guns had gone off, and now stood in quite a predicament. His reins where snagged on a branch and try as he might he couldn't get free.
Crimson rivulets ran down his charcoal legs, bright against his white hindquarters and silver dapples. He tried to pull free once more, and raked his hindlegs through more sharp thorns, making him whinny once more in anger.
The stallions battle calls rang through the forest, and yet he felt like no one would answer his calls.

--------------------

Damascus was leisurely trotting through the woodland; his owner, Polar, located upon his back. The Indian had expert balance and was accustom to riding upon her Soquili; having earned their trust and loyalty. The stallion shied, barely avoiding colliding with an oak as he heard a sudden noise that pierced the serene chirping of birds. Polar nearly slipped sideways off of her cow pelted companion; yet managed to grip his neck before falling. The Indian steadied herself and rubbed Damascus' neck soothingly; attempting to calm the started creature. "Shhh..." Polar gently mumbled. Once Damascus halted; Polar slid off of him. "It sounds as if another Soquili is in danger. We should help." She patted Damascus' muzzle and began walking between the trees; toward which the sound had come. The pair heard another sharp whinny and Damascus paused momentarily; flicking his ears about. He snorted lightly and continuing following Polar. "Oh my." Polar's gray eyes focused upon the slight of the rearing horse; obviously trapped in a patch of thorny bushes. She swiftly edged toward the stallion; attempting to assist the stallion without frightening him. Damascus' black eyes observed the horse and he ambled over to him following Polar. Damascus neighed to the stallion, "Polar will help you; you just need to stay still for a moment." Damascus noticed the odd contraption over the stallion's head and the odd pieces attached to it that were caught in the bush.

--------------------

Startled at the scent of a human and the sound of another horse, Sibalto ceased rearing and stood still, favoring his right foreleg. His ears pinned back, then flicked forward, as he tried to make up his mind about trusting those who had chanced upon him.
Satisfied that they were not predators, he gave in and nodded. Fine neck arching, he lowered his head slightly, sniffing the brambles in question, and turned to the two-legger approaching with sorrow-filled eyes.
"P-Polar?" He asked tiredly, his voice sounding like a great bronze bell. He rumbled and then nodded. "Well met..."
A bird fled the bushes in a startled flapping of wings, but he stood stone-still, waiting to be freed. Sibalto was not the sort of stallion to spook, but when the bullet had skimmed the right side of his chest, he had burst through the picket line and into the safety of the trees, fleeing those who had brought him here. He had no idea where his human was, and at the moment, he didn't care.

--------------------

Polar's eyes noticed a few red visible patches upon the stallion coat that appeared to be the result of him struggling in the thorny bushes. She maneuvered through the bushes; toward the source of the stallion's entanglement. "Hmm..." Polar pondered allowed. Tentatively she stuck her hands into the thorny mass and began untangling the soquili. Damascus nodded at the Stallion. "Just stay still and I'm sure Polar will have no problem freeing you. I'm Damascus." He told the other stallion. Damascus' black eyes wandered over the other soquili; taking note of the objects upon him. "Why are you wearing those?" Damascus inquired; curiosity lathered in his voice. What are they even? He wondered. Polar worked for a few more minutes; finally untangling the pieces of fabric or such that were attached to another thing that went upon the soquili's head. "There we go..." The Indian stated. She pulled the straps outs with one hand and as she was removing the other hand from the thorny bush it was cut but a sharp thorn. Polar involuntarily gasped and pulled her hand towards her chest; she shook her hand and sighed. The Indian rubbed the stallion's muzzle gently; hoping it wasn't afraid of her. She looked his coat over once more and clicked her tongue. "We need to get cleaned up I think; not to mention I need to bandage my hand..." Blood was trickling down Polar's fingers. Polar eased the stallion out of the bushes; holding his reins loosely in her undamaged hand. "That's better I hope." She stated and her eyes wandered to Damascus. "We ought to head back to our teepee. Polar smiled pleasantly at the other stallion and spoke to him. "Does that sound good? We can get cleaned up and have something to eat and perhaps if you let me I can take these things off of you." Although she wasn't sure if he understood; Polar gestured to the contraptions upon his head and back.

--------------------

Sibalto snorted in concern when she hurt herself, wuffling at her. His long tail snagged at the brambles and he twitched it free, lifting his head and pulling his mane loose as well. He turned as the stallion spoke to him and nodded.
"Damascus? Pleasure to meet you.. I am Sibalto..." He bowed his head- which was all he could do in the sea of thorns- and snorted. "And you have my thanks for aiding me..."
Hearing the free stallion ask about his tack, as the other horses he had met, he rumbled with laughter. "These? This is what my two-legger calls 'tack'... The one on my head is a bridle, and the one on my back is a saddle."
He followed Polar's lead out of the brush willingly, mindful of her hand on the reins. "I wear them because it helped my two-legger stay on my back.. It was what she was told I had to wear, though she has ridden me before without it..."
Free of the brambles he stretched out his neck and arched it as though showing off- while in truth he was just stretching- for a mare. He nosed the human called Polar and listened to her words, understanding a few here and there. Pressing his nose to her cheek, he turned an ear to Dasmascus.
"Could you thank her for me? And tell her I will go where-ever it is she is asking?" He rumbled with a kind light in his eyes. "I understood my two-leggers language much better than I know her's."

--------------------

Damascus bowed his head. "Pleasure to meet you Sibalto. It was no trouble; and I'm sure Polar agrees completely with my statement." Black eyes flashed once more back to the 'bridle' and 'saddle'. "Tack." Damascus repeated. "Polar never uses such objects when she rides me..." The stallion was somewhat curious why she didn't; although he was rather grateful as well. The objects looked highly uncomfortable; which certainly wouldn't suit Damascus. Polar chuckled as the stallion nudged her; she stroked his muzzle and cheek. Damascus nodded. "Of course." He informed Sibalto. The stallion snorted at Polar and shook his head up and down a few times and he let out a pleasant neigh. The Indian smiled at her companion and rubbed his ears. "Your quite welcome." She told Sibalto. "Now let us be off; those wounds need to be tended to." Polar began walking just in front of Sibalto but to the side of him as well; leading him along. Damascus' step fell in place beside Sibalto and he ambling beside him. "Do you have a two-legged that lives in the village?" Damascus inquired; for he knew no soquili so far who had Indians whom made them wear 'tack'. They continued through the forest, heading toward the mountain. Upon reaching the base Polar began leading the two soquili up the path that winded around the mountain.

--------------------

Sibalto followed the speech as best as he could, and nosed Polar again before following her and Damascus' lead toward their home. He favored his right foreleg, which made it slow and rough going for him, and he was grunting every time he put weight on it by the time they reached the base of the mountain. As he began to climb, Sibalto caught sight of the sails moving, the ship had left him.
Realising Damascus had asked about his two-legger, he nodded toward the white 'clouds' over the ocean. "That is carrying my two-legger back to her home... It looks like she has forgotten me.. Or they gave up on finding me once I ran..."
He hung his head a moment, but when he raised it, there was a spirited gleam in them. "No matter.. I like it here more that cramped in the hold of that musty ship.. No room to run there..."
He cocked his head. "Village? Is that like a city?" He ask. "Full of people and noise? My old two-legger bought me in a city.. "
He turned his mind to watching his step as his hindhoof skidded down, forcing him to put more weight on his injured leg. He snorted in pain, but arched his proud neck and trod on, ignoring it.

--------------------

Damascus' black eyes followed Sibalto's gaze towards the white objects which the stallion pointed out. They were attached to a brown mass that appeared to be drifting in the water. A canoe? Was Damascus' first thought. Yet... The stallion doubted this; for the object which his attention was now focused on seemed rather grander that a canoe. "What is it?" In inquired; still puzzled. Damascus' attention was diverted back towards the stallion as he noticed the excitement entwined in the other's words. "I enjoy being free to run and move about as I please. It must have been dreadful being incapable of running. Did you come here on that thing?" The stallion gestured with his muzzle to the brown and white mass floating upon the ocean. "City?" He repeated; rather dumb-founded. I suppose a village is similar to a city... There are Indians.... Only it is quiet and peaceful. I have never been in a city so I really can't comprehend the best way to compare the two..." Damascus was learning many new terms from Sibalto; they were all incredibly mystifying to the humble stallion. His pace had fallen somewhat behind Sibalto's; being distracted by a number of different things along their journey. Damascus noticed the stallion slid unsteadily and his eyes observed the stallion's leg; it was apparent Sibalto carried a slight limp. "If you don't mind me inquiring.... What injury did you sustain?" He knew Avaru also carried a slight limp from a while ago and Damascus wondered if a similar accident occurred with Sibalto.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:24 pm

.Lost :: Demon and Damascus.
.Date :: June 15 2006.
.Pages :: 8550 - 8551.

Demon sauntered around the forest, trotting casually with his head held high as he glanced up into the looming branches of the pine trees. He stared at the glimmering stars, partially blocked by the limbs of the trees that hung overhead. The warm summer breeze swept over him, rustling his mane and tail, the long hair swirling sensually in the air. He carefully stepped over a large tree branch, ignoring the light crunch of dead leaves and twigs from below his hooves. The moonlight shimmered through the openings, illuminating small areas of dirt.

Mentally, Demon gave a frustrated sigh. Damnit, he thought, I'm lost.

--------------------

Damascus was lying beneath an enormous oak situated in the woodlands; the stallion had fallen a sleep a short while ago and was encountering a restless sleep. He had been wandering through the forest earlier when it had quickly grown dark and the stallion was having problems deriving the proper direction to travel in to arrive the teepee in the mountains. Instead of becoming frustrated he had decided to attempt to get some shut eye and he would find his way home in the morning. An owl hooted dimly and the stallion awoke; startled by the noise. His black eyes darted upward; peering through the branches surrounded by the darkness. Damascus sighed heavily and rose to his feet; he took a few tentative steps in the darkness before he heard the crunching of a patch of leaves nearby. The stallion involuntarily released a shrill whinny upon hearing the noise. He stood still; waiting in the silence.

--------------------

Demon shifted his had toward the noise, suppressing an undignified jolt of surprise from the sudden noise. His eyes met with the dark ones of the other stallion. He stared at the other, mentally assessing the younger stallion in silence. He looks... familiar, Demon thought, taking half a step closer in an attempt to better observe the other. No matter, he thought, giving a snort.

Demon's eyes trailed over the dark mane, lingering for a few extra seconds as he caught site of a large knot mixed in with the other's braids. He suppressed a shudder at the sight, the idea of such a horrid mess of hair surely scarring his delicate mind. He eyed the patches of dirt that covered areas of the stallion's body, withholding an unseemly sneer as he stared at the mud that contrasted greatly against the would-be white. Such a... crude appearance, he though scornfully, 'Tis a pity that he is the only assistance such a wonderful being as me can find at this hour.

He hid is contempt to venture closer to the stallion as he took a step closer to allow the moonlight to illuminate his beautiful being for the other before he spoke, "I bid you a good evening." He gave a courteous nod before he continued, "Considering my state of being unknowing of my current location, I shall therefore grant you the privilege of my presence while you escort me back to me residence into the mountains."

--------------------

Damascus frowned; recognizing the other stallion's voice. "Demon?" He inquired; already knowing whom the stallion was. "You imbecile." He shook his head as he spoke in a dull tone. "I'm am out here in the woods with you. Do you honestly think I know how to reach our teepee from here?" The stallion stifled the urge to roll his eyes and exhaled a disgruntled snort. It is pitiful how his arrogance exceeds his common sense. Damascus had no respect what so ever for Demon; the stallion was appalled by Demon's remarkable disposition and attitude. Strutting around as if he was superior to everyone else. "I suggest you shrink that oversized head of ours and help me think of a method of how to get back to the teepee." Black eyes scanned the forest; all he saw before him was endless trees. Of course. He told himself in irritation. No sign of the base of the mountain. "I suggest we pick a general direction and head in it until we exit the forest. That way we will be able to find our way to the mountain easier." Damascus swished his braided tail. All the stallion wanted to do at this point was arrive at the teepee and fall asleep.

--------------------

Demon thought for a moment as the other spoke his glorious name. He obviously knows me, he mused. He thought for a few seconds before a name finally flitted across his mind. "Damascus," he said as politely as he could, brushing past the other's poor attempt at an insult, "I guess it was far too much for me to assume that you might have the ability to navigate among this forest." He cantered forward a few more steps, allowing himself to bask in the moonlight for a few seconds. "And I suggest that you be properly awed at my beautiful body before you make such slandering comments about my gorgeous face," he said imperiously. "And it is because of my gracious nature that I shall agree to assist you in acquiring a method to return to the teepee."

He tossed his head elegantly, enjoying the feeling of his mane brushing against the back of his neck. He considered methods to exit the forest briefly, before such ideas flittered out of mind. Proper mane and tail was much more important, something he must remind Damascus of as soon as they managed to return home. For a moment he felt a shudder of fear course through his body, what if they did not mange to reach the teepee soon and his mane was further sullied by the dry brush of the forest. He shuddered at the thought, flicking his tail as though in comfort.

He turned his attention back to Damascus as he heard the other speak, his ears twitching at the noise. He gave an elegant smirk as he heard the idea, "What a splendid idea, perhaps our short time together has affected you already." He started forward, brushing past Damascus as he continued, "Let us be off."

--------------------

Damscus glared at Demon with piercing black eyes. "Took you long enough. It is evident you lack sufficient memory." The stallion generally didn't insult others; Demon was a special exception. The two stallions had loathed one another since the first time they had become aquatinted in their teepee. Demon was just a flamboyant a** and Damascus wouldn't take any crap from Demon; although Demon always attempted to divert any words aimed toward him. In Damascus' opinion; Demon was far too dramatic. "Looks like I'm not the only one without the ability? I only arrived in this region at most a week ago. What's your excuse?" Words slithered out of Damascus' mouth; lathered in poison. Damascus would like to do nothing better than give Demon a decent kick; yet he restrained himself. There was no reason to start a chaotic situation since they were already on the verge of being in one. "I don't need your aid." Damascus stated defiantly. "It was you in the first place whom requested my assistance. And quite honestly I'd rather stare at a mushroom than allow my eyes to linger on you for too long." The stallion shook his head dismally. "Yes. Perhaps it has affected me so that I am encouraged to find our teepee faster so I can go to sleep and end our conversation." Damascus began ambling along behind Demon. "Do you have any idea in what direction you are headed?" He inquired skeptically. Pointless question to ask. Damascus sighed; treading along behind the other stallion. Suddenly Damascus heard a commotion from a nearby bush and he halted; wondering what was generating the disturbance. The stallion let out a neigh and in response received a quick yip from within the entanglement that was the shrub.

--------------------

The stallion smiled disarmingly back at Damascus. "What I lack in memory, I retain in charm, something that I must sadly note you appear to be lacking in. My excuse, as you so put it, as they I rarely associate myself with such," He paused to display a disdainful glance at the raw dirt ground of the forest, "Unrefined setting. It was only be some unfortunate luck that I found myself here now." He gave a dramatic sigh as he walked. "It's such a dangerous place for something as beautiful as me. Oh, goodness knows what would have happened had some poor pitiful being come across my path and I had been helpless in all my glory." He shot Damascus a sly glance and a taunting wink. "How fortunate my knight in shining armor came to my assistance," He finished mockingly.

He then gave a mock gasp of hurt, "You insult me so! You really must get your eyes checked for accuracy for a ghastly piece of fungi could not nearly be as pleasing to the eyes as myself. Especially on such a divine night such as this where my prowess shines brighter than any star." He finished with a delighted flick of his tale, basking in his own narcissism. "My conversational skills are to be adored, I know. I understand your feeling of wishing to hurry along our journey for your own skills must be feeling cowed when compared directly to mine own."

He continued in the random direction he had chosen, steeping over another root that protruded from the ground as he ignored Damascus' last question. He stopped only as he heard the footsteps following him stop, leaving only the light echoing of his own against the hard-packed dirt. His ears twitched as he turned his head, the light yip echoing into the otherwise silent night. He cantered forward slowly, his curiosity piqued.

The brush quivered; the shaking of the leaves visible even in the relative darkness of the woodland. A furry snout struggled itself out of its captive, a pair of shimmering black eyes appearing. A strong sense of deja vu struck Demon for a moment, and worry flashed through his mind for a brief second as he entertained the thought of Nana following him down the mountain once again. He sneered mentally at himself for thinking such a thing about another useless wolf. He snapped out of his mental reproach as he heard another load yip, a small bundle of black and white fur tumbling out of the shrub in an indignant pile at Damascus' hooves.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:27 pm
.RP Log - Open/Private RP::.

.Midnight :: Nora and Nipper.
.Date :: June 15, 2006.
.Pages in '[PRP] Midnight.' :: 1.

Nora's medium blue eyes stared at her distorted reflection; illuminated in the trickling river by the full moon. Minute stars accented the black night sky; midnight had drifted upon the land. Nora's ears perked up and her attention was drawn away from the image of herself as she heard the faint howling of a wolf; descending from the mountain. The mare sighed and shook her head; causing the tiny beads in her mane to rattle pleasantly. A frown spread over Nora's feature momentarily yet disappeared just as swiftly as it had appeared. The mare ambling along the river's bank; heading in no particular direction. Her long tail draped behind her on the ground as she traveled. The mare was at a loss as to white to do at the hour; she was restless and wished not to return to her teepee. No one knew she had left and it was unlikely anyone would wake up and come looking for her at the moment. A heavy sighed escaped the mare and she halted beneath a birch; not even aware she had wandered from the river's edge. Her eyes wandered up into the entanglements of branches; observing the tree.

--------------------

Nipper had been travelling some time near the river, that to him seemed to run to nowhere... He himself was restless and tired of having no one to talk to. He was going over some confuseing thoughts when his ears twitched at the wolves howl! He had always been a coward when it came to him being on his own... of course it was a different act when others were around him but right now he was alone and definitly scared! The howl caused him to excel forward in a gallop and a whinnie, his hooves dug into the sandy rock shores of the river. He did not pay attention to where he was running too!

--------------------

Nora perceived a shrill whinny that rang out through the silence; accompanied suddenly by hooves thundering in a torrent upon the land. The mare turned her body and medium blue eyes squinted toward the direction of the sound. The hoof beats were becoming progressively louder and Nora began backing up a few paces. She caught sight of a figure galloping toward her; and she trotted swiftly to the side to avoid a collision. The mare expelled a whinny and watched the stallion as he charged by her; clearly unaware of her presence. Nora chased after him; picking up her pace to a gallop. She was intrigued by the male and curious as to what was wrong; and what caused the stallion to bolt.

--------------------

Nipper's heart beat was so fast he thought it was gonna thump right out of his heaving chest. The hoof beats and whiney of another Soquili caught his attention and he realized that he must have looked like an idiot! He started to slow himself to a trot as he did a small whinny and turned back to look at the mare, trying not to show how tired he was or scared he had been. "Good night for a run!" He said breathless, trying to hide the fact his chest hurt and he needed to gulp for air.

--------------------

Nora noticed the stallion diminishing his pace and she followed his lead; now moving at a light trot. The mare nodded to the stallion. "Yes," She began with a smile. "It sure is beautiful out. I believe we've met before... Though I was never enlightened with your name." Her medium blue eyes were focused on the stallion; he seemed different than others. "Do you mind if I join you? I have been somewhat lonely lately; and it'd be nice to have someone to be with." Nora didn't know where the stallion was going or anything but she felt safe around him.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:28 pm
.Simplicity :: Demon and Tally.
.Date :: June 15 & 16, 2006.
.Pages :: 8655 - 8657.

Tally was walking next to the river. She stopped at one point and looked into it at her reflection, then she looked up at some love struck birds singing. She smiled then continued down the riverside but singing a little song:
"Somebody wants you, somebody needs you.
Someone is searching for your heart alone.
Someone is dreaming, waiting and watching.
Someone is coming to take you home.
Time, it will fly like the sun through the sky.
And what once was hello turns to goodbye.
Tomorrow is here now, sings in your ear now.
Child of my heart, your life is your own.
Never you fear, now,
Your path is clear now.
Some one who loves you,
some one who loves you is taking you home."

--------------------

Demon walked along the edge of the riverbank, sidestepping the moist dirt that lined the edge of the running water. His ears twitched at the sound of light footsteps before soft singing were heard, mingling in with the light tunes of the birds. He turned his head in the direction of the winging, taking a few steps forward to gauge the direction of the noise. He cantered closer as he saw a figure ahead, walking along the river just as he.

Demon gave a snort as he moved closer, his boredom overriding his usually standard for companions as the soft brown mare came into clearer view. He hold a few steps away, giving a light neigh to capture the other's attention.

--------------------

Tally stopped and looked around until she saw Demon. She slowly trotted over to him. "Hello." She swished her tail back and forth. "I'm Tally. Who might you be?" She said with a sweet smile on her face she stopped as she reached him.

--------------------

"Demon," he responded politely, his eyes inspecting her coat . At least her coat and mane are clean, he thought. Though I'm afraid I can't say the same about her tail.' He gave a charming smile back to the mare, "The pleasure is yours, I am sure. I thought I might come over, your singing has," he trailed off, a pensive look crossing his face as though he was searching for the correct term, "distracted me." He gave his tail a flick, tossing his head to once again rearrange his precious mane in order to give the mare a better view of his gorgeous self.

--------------------

Tally looked at his coat again. "You have a nice coat. Tally think it pretty color, yes." She nodded again as she trotted around him to get another look she stopped. "Oh, thank you," She giggled then trotted back to her normal spot.

--------------------

Demon preened at the compliment, purposefully shifting his body to catch the light of the sun so he'd make in even more radiant sight. At least she knows how to appreciate true beauty when she sees it, he thought. I must put on a good appearance, for it is not every day that she will meet someone as magnificent as me. "Ah, yes. Your singing," he continued, almost offhandedly. "Now, what might you be doing out here all by yourself?" He said, politely starting light conversation as he eyed her tangled tail, resisting the urge to make note of where she could get a proper brush.

--------------------

Tally looked at her tail. 'Stupid tail,' she thought to herself then she looked at Demon. "Oh, Tally just out here, because she wants to, yes." She nodded, then she had a look around to see what she could see really "Hm." Then she looked back at Demon and smiled.

--------------------

Demon suppressed an annoyed twitch her speech patterns, her mangling of grammar grating against is upbringing. He gave a light sigh as he gave another charming smile in an attempt to ignore her habit or referring to herself in third-person. He took a few steps closer to the river, enjoying the light spray of water against his body. "Because you want to, is it?" he said, his tone coming out in a bored drawl. "It couldn't have been very entertaining to by out here, no? Well, at least until you met me, of course." He gave his head another light toss, bring the small clump of hair out of his eyesight as he turned around to look at her again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:50 pm
.Anxious :: Nora, Oathkeeper, and Nipper.
.Date :: June 16, 2006.
.Pages :: 8672 - 8685.

Nora was tentatively pacing back and forth near a cluster of birches that resided a short distance from the river. The mare sighed; a nervous gleam flickering in her medium blue eyes. Numerous thoughts were swirling through her head; she was developing a headache and her head was spinning. Perhaps I am letting myself get worked up over nothing... Nora pondered. After all... Soquili breed all the time. She nodded to herself; her eyes closed. I must not worry now. Everything will be fine. She sighed once more and perked her ears; Nora ceased her pacing and strolled to the river. The mare hadn't even been aware she was thirty with all her fussy. She arched her neck down to the water and dipped her muzzle into the water. Nora took a few hesitant sips of the liquid before picking up her head once again. The sun was shining brightly from behind a few clouds, the temperature was pleasant and the merry chirping of birds was present. A smile appeared upon Nora's face as she enjoyed the beginning of the afternoon.

--------------------

A short distance away Oathkeeper himself had been wandering. His eyes were lost in wonder as he watched not where he was going, but mearly the clouds passing over above him. He was on his way to get a afternoon drink from the lake and, since he wasn't watching where he was going, he bumped straight into the behind of someone.

He got his head out of the clouds quickly to see a mare, one of the most unique looking ones he's seen yet. Save for Chista, the first soquili and mare he'd ever met, she was pretty unique and beautiful too. This mare was different from Chitsa's innocent beauty however. He noticed quickly the person he'd bumpped into had feathered wings rather than the adorable butterfly wings that Chitsa sported.

Snapping himself out of his awestruck starring he appologized quickly, "My gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you. Please forgive me, miss."

--------------------

Nipper chewed on the grass watching the white mare he had been keeping his eyes on for a while since there first meeting under the apple trees. She had been the only one to really pay attention to him as he was... well silly in some strange sort of way! He lifted his head and watched the other male as he seemed to be talking to her.

--------------------

Nora was jerked forward a few steps as someone collided with her; she trotted forward a few paces out of instinct and turned to see whom had bumped into her. In was a stallion; one she was unfamiliar with. Nora bowed her head politely and expelled a light snort. "It's quite alright. I didn't realize someone was right behind me; I should have perceived that someone was and I should have moved." The mare's anxiety shown in her words; she spoke without thinking and her voice was duller than usual. "I am sorry I was in your way." Her eyes fled to the ground planted directly in front of her hooves. She felt foolish; she should be more aware of the happenings around her rather than focusing on herself. Nora lifted her head a tad to study the stallion standing before her. "I don't believe we have met before..." Her voice trailed off. In fact she was certain she had never met the stallion before; his markings as well as the coloration of his mane was rather unorthodox but unique. "My name is Nora." She gave a swift curtsey. The mare suddenly had a strange feeling she was being watched and her eyes scanned the surround area. A pair of brown eyes were staring back at her blue ones; Nipper was apparently enjoying a few shoots of lush grass close by. Nora stared at him a moment before neighing. A smile flashed over her face and she nodded to him; inviting him to come over.

--------------------

"Oh, no no." Oath began again quicky, "The fault was all mine. You were at a stand still and I wasn't watching where I was going. All my fault, not yours." He smiled a shimmering smile, "Pleased to meet you, Nora." He glanced over at the stallion the mare he'd accidentally bumpped into was inviting over, then continued, "I'm Oathkeeper." He fell silent for a moment, searching for something good to say. Finally he came up with something, "Say! You're a pairing aren't you? Awe---my blessings! Is there any family on the way?" he asked brightly, his tone full of happiness for the both of them.

--------------------

Nora shook her head. "Yes but I should have heard you coming and been thoughtful enough to..." The mare sighed and smiled at the stallion. "Well it doesn't matter; neither of us are to blame. It was an accident." She nodded. "It is a pleasure to meet you Oathkeeper. Do you mind if I call you Oath for short?" Nora wasn't sure if he was generally called by his full name or not and thought in best to inquire. Her blue eyes fled once more to Nipper in the momentary silence. "Hm? Pairing?" Her attention was diverted back to Oathkeeper; although her mind was seemingly blank. "Oh..." She blushed slightly. "Yes we are mates. And yes..." Nora thought for a moment. "We're having children." The mare grew anxious as the words escaped her; yet she was somewhat relieved. The thoughts of pregnancy had been consuming her mind all day.

--------------------

Oath let out a chipper laugh, "That's great! I myself hope to have a lifemate and family one day. You're both very lucky, once again, blessings to you both and your future family to come!" He shook his mane to adjust the placement of some of its braids and smiled once more, "And yeah, you can call me anything you want...except late for dinner" he jested. He dipped his head down and took a drink of the lake's cool water for a moment then lifted his head back up. "So, are you and your mate excited about the babies-to-be?" he asked, trying to strike up some casual conversation.

--------------------

Nora smiled. "I wish you the best of luck finding a mate you cherish. It hard be a challenging goal; yet it's worth it in the end." The mare nodded. "Yes I realize just how lucky we are. Or... I'm trying to at least." A light blush crept upon her cheeks and she released a giggly chuckle sound. "Alright Oath." Nora shared a brief laugh about the 'late for dinner'. She nodded. "I am very excited; although incredibly anxious. I don't know exactly how Nipper feels... yet I'm fairly certain he is eager to be a father." Nora knew Nipper would make a wonderful father; he was always so caring and gentle with her. The mare however was tentative about becoming a mother for fear she wouldn't prove to be a decent one.

--------------------

Nipper trotted over to the stallion that had run into his Nora! He was of course not very well with comunicating with other Squi then Nora.
"Why did you hit her! she could be with foal!" He said moving closer to Nora noseing over her belly to see if she was ok. He eyed the other stallion warily, he would have to work on his jealousy now that he was with Nora, he felt like every other stallion was after her also.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:06 pm
.::RP Log - Open/Private RP::.
.Tea for Two? :: Nora and Roka.
.Date :: June 17, 2006.
.Pages in '[PRP] Tea for Two?.' :: 1.

It was a strange day for strange Roka. He had left his teepee earlier to walk somewhere, anywhere... His mind was plagued with unfamiliar thoughts--thoughts that he could not quite grasp. He didn't know where he was going; he just... followed his soul. Why had he been thinking so much of... her lately? They had just recently met, but... He sighed. Of course, ambling off to who knows where may not give him answers. He looked up. Where was he now, anyways? He scanned the scenery, and not a moment too soon, he flinched as he recognized the area he had been walking into. "Father and sister," he drawled out, making an immediate halt in the spot he was at when he realized that he was near the home of part of his family. Should he turn back or continue? He thought for a moment, and then pressed on. Perhaps it would be amusing today, to visit family members... It'd be like a family reunion. Aw, how sweet. He sneered.

And then it hit him. Why hadn't he brought Chitsa with him? They did talk once of meeting each other's family. He frowned to himself, hoping neither his father or his sister would catch him at this particular moment. It was out of the usual for him to show emotion around others, except for Chitsa, and so he considered this somewhat his moment of... deficiency.

"Father, father?" he called out, beginning to realize that he could go to the skies instead to search for the two. He took a few moments to consider that plan, but then decided against it. Ever since he met Chitsa, who couldn't fly at the moment, his wings haven't been in as much use as they had been before. If Chitsa could get along fine without using her birth wings, then he would be fine without them, as well. Perhaps he should just keep walking. It wasn't like he was very close to the teepee; he was just in the area. And maybe father and sister weren't even home. Maybe, if he went back and somehow found Chitsa, he could return here, and his father and sister would show up.

"Anyone?" he inquired to the trees and shrubbery around him, stopping in place again. Maybe no one was there. He should probably start turning back, then, if father and sister were out.

--------------------

A pale blue sky appeared as morning dawned and a white and black mare was restlessly sleeping in her teepee. In less than a day's time the mare had gone from a collected disposition to that of an anxious one. Her body twitched slightly in her sleep and her ears were pinned back. A few birds chirped in trees nearby her teepee and the mare awakened with a jolt. Nora's medium blue eyes peered around the teepee and her ears swiveled about. The mare frowned slightly, realizing she was alone. She sighed; rather disheartened. Nora shook her head, the beads in her mane jingling pleasantly and she cautiously rose. Taking a few steps across her teepee, she exited; taking a brief period to stretch her legs. The mare shied as a few more chirps from birds reached her ears. She had become skittish lately; fearing for the safety of her unborn children. Nora knew everything would be fine, or at least she hoped so, yet despite how much she told herself that it didn't seem to help. Sighing once again she began leisurely walking to a stream located close to the teepee. Songs of birds surged through the air; carried swiftly along by the wind. Nora soon grew once more used to the familiarity of the land surrounding her home and became non phased. As she reached the stream she arched her neck down to take a few sips of the crisp water; the gentle trickling sound was soothing. The mare's ears twitched as she thought she heard a voice; however it was diminished by the sounds of the stream and bird. Lifting her head up the mare's eyes scanned the area. She saw no one; and decided what she thought she heard was a figment of her imagination. Hallucinations occurred all the time; it wasn't that unorthodox. Then she heard the voice again and she frowned in response. Nora strode away from the stream towards the direction of the voice. "Is anyone there?" She called out; wondering whom it was she heard if indeed it was anyone at all.

--------------------

As soon as Roka was about to leave the place, his two ears swivelled towards a familiar voice, picking up the faint sound waves in the air. He was not very far from the origin at all. Well, it was too late for Chitsa to meet his family, now. Slowly and almost reluctantly, Roka began to calmly walk in the direction of his sister. His tail trailed laggardly behind him, and his wings seemed to just hang limp from his sides. It wasn't that he didn't want to see his sister--in fact, the idea of it almost made him enthusiastic. Almost. His mind just was not working normally. The sounds of the birds and forest creatures around him did not enter his realm of acknowledgment. And even though the sun was out, as it was early morning, the light that reflected off of his beads tied in his hair did not distract him, as bright as they were. He was focused on the path that would soon lead him to his sister, if his memory of her voice proved correct. And maybe the two would even be able to... bond.

The distinct shape of his sister came into view soon after he began walking towards her. And, amazingly, a smile began to creep its way onto Roka's mouth. "I'm here, dearest sister," he called out loudly so that it would reach her ears from where he was. "What are--" He stopped when he took a glance at his sister's form--most noticeably, her belly. It seemed different from when he last saw her belly, but then again, that part of her body wasn't a place that he regularly paid attention to... Was it always like that?

"What is that?" he inquired, making a pointing gesture with his snout as soon as he reached close enough to his sister.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:02 pm
.I Hate You All :: Nora, Moir, Roka, Calamity and Thera.
.Date :: Jun. 17, 2006.
.Pages :: 8697-8698.
.Type :: Informal.

Roka: D:< *nudges Nora's belly* ...is there anyone in there?

--------------------

Nora:: ;o; Your gonna hurt my babies!

Moir:: I hate you all. Except Thera.

--------------------

Cal: *tries to supress his enthusiasm for Moir* stare She seems...pleasant.

--------------------

Roka: It's okay. I'm family. *sniffs belly*

Thera: YOU DON'T EXIST YET.. ..... *luffsMoir*

--------------------

Nora:: ... You said you wanted to eat one of them.

Moir:: -luffs Thera- ... -stares at Cal- Who are you? -frowns-

--------------------

Roka: Oh? Are you sure, little sister? I think you need to get something checked. Where's your ... erm, lovey boy?

Thera: *sticks tongue out disgustingly at Cal* ..Hey, hey..! ...She is more than pleasant, if you're good enough, that is. *giggles*

--------------------

A friend, angry one. And don't frown at me. You're not even real yet, so there.

*raises an eyebrow at Thera* I can...tell? And that's terribly mature coming from a fully grown mare. *blows a raspberry at her*

--------------------

Nora:: Avoiding you most likely. -rolls eyes-

Moir:: Haha. -winks at Thera-

Friend? I don't know you... And I frown at whom I please. And well that's just too bad.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:52 am
.Visiters :: Nora, Moir, Polar, Chandrika and Tadewi.
.Date :: Jun. 17, 2006.
.Pages :: 8714-8722.

Moir's basket was resting beside a trickling stream; close to her teepee in the mountains.

Nora was laying protectively beside it; making sure no harm befell the new creature. The mare snorted lightly and prodded the basket with her nose.

Moir responded with an undignified neigh; as if telling Nora not to do so.

Nora grinned slightly and nudged the basket again; and nipped playfully on the chain attached to the basket.

The young foal became agitated by Nora and struck her hoof against the side of the basket whilst expelling a piercing whinny.

"Alright. Alright." Nora subdued the urge to roll her eyes.

Better. Thought Moir resentfully inside her basket. She did not wish to be bothered by anyone at the moment and the grim foal curled up contentedly; falling asleep within her woven confines.

Nora rose and ambled leisurely over to the stream; dipping her muzzle into the crisp liquid she helped herself to numerous sips.

--------------------

Chandrika goes out of her teepee searching for something to do.
The weather is great inspite of some cloud.
She start walking in direction of the mountains, thinking that she can go pick some fruits and flowers.
She take her basket and leave the village.

--------------------

A warm breeze blew gentally trhough Tadewi braids as she walked along slowly moving stream, glistening in the midday sun. A soft sigh excaped her soft lips as she gazed at the wonderful scenery sarounding her. As she turn around a slight bent in the streams path a beautiful soquili came into vew drinking the streams cold refreshing water. Tadewi stopped short hoping not to startle the majestic animal in a ny way incase she did not like humans. As Tadewi looked on a little further a pretty little basket could be seen and she had hered from some villagers erlier that the the baskets held young foals. What a wonderful day it was turning out to be...

--------------------

Nora lifted her head once she had quenched her thirst and took a few steps towards the basket. Her ears swiveled and she halted; the mare had a strange feeling she was being observed. Her medium blue eyes scanned the area yet she saw no creature in the area. Nora frowned slightly. I could've sworn I heard something... The mare shrugged her shoulders and took a few more steps to toward the basket; in a cautious manner. Nora extended her wings; the long tips skimmed the ground. She lowered her wings against her sides, still extended. Nora hoped the movement might scare off any creature that she sensed was watching her; fearing for the safety of Moir's basket.

--------------------

Chandrika arrived at the foot of the mountain and started climbing.
She picked flowers when she tough they are beautiful and some fruits.
She saw few animals who hidden themselves when she passed.

--------------------

As Tadewi comtined to watch from a safe distance she noticed the mare begin to tense. The soquili then extended her wings in a manner of warning to tho around. This didnt come as as much of a surprise as the first time she had seen a soquili with wings but it was still amazing. Not want to worry the Sqouili who seemed to very protective of the basket Tadewi cautiously stepted forth from her hiding spot and into cleare view of the mare.

--------------------

Nora's eyes focused on the two-legged as she came into view. Ah... The mare told herself. There was someone there... She doesn't seem dangerous. She folded her wings back up to her sides and pawed at the ground; expelling a light neigh. Nora stood there; staring at the two-legged waiting for her to do soemthing in response.

Moir's eyes flashed open as Nora released a neigh. She should know better than to disturb someone when they are sleeping. The foal glared at the top of the basket. She kicked the side once again and snorted disgruntledly.

--------------------

The mare didnt seem to be angry at Tadewi so that rrelaxed her a bit. But she didnt know what to should she try and aprouch (what her soul was longing to do) or should she slowly be on her way not to disturb them... Make a uncertain desition she took a slow step forward and waited to the soquili's responce.

--------------------

Chandrika looked in all the direction looking for much fruits and flowers when she saw at a correct distance someone. She though she will cry hello but she saw after a soquili with wings and fell she will approch discreetly and look what happen.

--------------------

Nora's eyes noticed another two-legged appear behind the firrst one; though the first one hadn't noticed the other one yet it appeared. The mare snorted lightly; not thinking either of the Indians would cause her or Moir harm. Circling once around the basket; she laid beside it. If the Indians wished to come closer she would let them do so; they seemed interesting in her rather than dangerous.

Moir felt Nora lay beside her once more and she tilted her head. What's going on? She wondered; a frown plastered upon her face. Nora seemed to be acting strage in Moir opinion; though she had no idea why since she was concelaed within her basket.

--------------------

Chandrika looked at the mare and saw that apparently she agreed for her and the other indian to come closer. So she walked in direction of the other indian before for not afraid the mare.

--------------------

The mare seemed to relax ever more and she acually laid down next to the basket. Tadewi took this as a sogn of wlecom and slowly made her way forward stopping only when she was a few yards away from the Soquili and the basket and extending her hand in greating, nervous and exited shivers pulsating down her back.

--------------------

Nora sniffed at the first Indian's hand curiously; wondering if she was offering her food or something. The mare withdrew her muzzle and snorted lightly; a little disappointed.

--------------------

Chandrika arrived next to the indian and hit her shoulder slightly for make her know she is here too.

--------------------

Just as Tadewi was greeting with the soquili she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see another human standing besides her. She acnolaged the girl and then reeching into her pack she held out a carrot for the mare.

--------------------

Nora watched as the first human removed a carrot from a pack and Nora tilted her head; wondering if the carrot was for her. The mare nudged the first Indian before sniffing the second one.

Moir's nose twitched inside her asket. An aroma was creeping into the baskrt and the foal sould swear she smelled berried. Indecentcy. I want berries. Moir though; offended no one had given her any yet. The foal tossed and turned inside the basket; causing it to shudder.

--------------------

Chandrika took fruits from her basket too. There is berry, apple and some others fruits. She presented them in the direction of the mare.

--------------------

Tadewi was happy that the meeting as going so well and steadily nelled down infront f the mare and gave her the carrot and then continued to sightly hold out her other hand to gently stroke her face.

--------------------

The mare snorted in glee as she was presented with such delectable foods. These two humans fascinated Nora; they seemed so caring. Orchu had told Nora story before of how humans captured soquili and beat them with sticks and forced them to wear things on their faces and such. Nora shuddered slightly at the though. Thank god these two Indians weren't like that; or at least it seemed. Nora nudged the second girl's arm gently and tilted her head against the comforting hand of the first Indian.

--------------------

Chandrika smiled when she saw that the mare accepted them. She spoke softly.
-"My name is Chandrika"
As she spoke she saw the basket next to the mare.

--------------------

Tadewi was filled with glee at how trusting the mare was and how lucky she was. Then in indian crossed through her mind and she got up and quickly went back down the stream from where she had come from and the returned shortly with white flowers in hand. She skillfully tied them together making a large almost wreth like garlend. She slowly aproached the soquili again and gentilly set the flowers around her neck. She then took out another clump and placed them on the backet.

--------------------

Nora nodded at Chandrika upon hearing them name; informing her that she understood what she meant. The mare stared curiously at the first two-legged as she wakled towards the stream; Nora couldn't see what she was doing from her currently angle. The human then returned and Nora blinked as she placed a necklace of flowers on her. The mare looked down at her own neck; examining the flowers. They are pretty... She told herself; and she neighed lightly in thanks.

--------------------

A wave of happiness washed over her as the mare excepted the flowers.
"My name is Tadewi," she exclamied rubbng the mares face again. "I wonder what yours is. " She then gave a bright smile.

--------------------

Chandrika looked at the mare and next to the basket. She wanted to look at him but didn't know if the mare will allow her.

--------------------

Polar was hastening up the path along the mountain side; headed towards her teepee. She arrived shortly and to her dismal no one was there when she arrived. "Oh where could Nora and Moir be... I hope she is alright." She set off towards the stream; it was one of Nora's favorite spots. Polar was relieved when she spotted Nora and Moir; but who were those two Indians next to them... Polar jogged over; panting lightly. "Hello..." She said to the two girls with her soquilis. "Nora here you are my darling. It seems you have met some friends; and oh what a pretty necklace you have on!" Polar smiled to herself as she noticed the srting of flowers around Nora's neck.

--------------------

Just then a beautiful young lady came up and. "Oh I'm sorry we were just admireing these Soquilis, so this ones name is Nora such a pretty name!" Tadewi anounced. "Oh I hope im not intruding."

--------------------

Chandrika turned back her head when she hearded "Hello" and saw an other indian girl coming. After the indian spoke, Chandrika realised it was her soquili. She said to her.
"Hello, my name is Chandrika, i hope we don't bother you by speaking with your lovely soquili?"

--------------------

Polar smiled. "Oh don't worry! It's quite alright. Polar stroked Nora's neck fondly. "I was just wondering where these two went to. They weren't in my teepee when I got back so I was a little upset. But They seem alright. If it were different circumstances I wouldn't fret so much... All my other soquiis I'm sure are fine right now but I am wary with these two for the time being." She turned to the other Indian. "Pleasure to meet you Chandrika. No it's perfectly fine." She smiled and patted Moir's basket gently.

--------------------

"Oh thats good," said Tadewi letting out a realeved sigh. "Oh, and im Tadewi by the way," she intruduced herself with a big smile, "Please to meet you."

--------------------

Chandrika smiled and said.
"You have a wonderful soquili, Nora is beautiful, and i'm sure the little lady in the basket will be too."

She took some new fruits in her basket and proposed to Nora and to Polar and Tadewi.

--------------------

"It's nice to meet you Tadewi." She smiled then turned to Chandrika and noddeed. "Nora get her good looks from Orchu and Kasumi." She chuckled lightly. "Oh! Thank you!" She accepted the fruit and quickly ate it; rather hungry after her jog up the mountain side. "Nora is pregnant." She grinned happily. "I can't wait til the babies arrive."

--------------------

Tadewi graciously takes some fruit from Chandrika and begins to eat. "So," she begins talking to Polar, "Did you say before that you like with more soquili than just these two?"

--------------------

"Ohh she is pregnant, it's great. And the babies will be winged too ?"
Chandrika eat some fruits too.

--------------------

"Oh that is wounderful!" Tadewi exclaimed kind of suddenly, "Babies, they'll be goergeous!" She then turned her attension to Nora and rubbed her tummy.

--------------------

Polar nodded. "Yeah, I have seven. Orchu, Auri, Demon, Nora, Avaru, Damascus and now Moir." She listed them off whilst tucking a loose strand of hair behind Nora's ear. "Then three of my soquilis have familiars. I I recently found another wolf; although I don't know what to do with him..." She smiled at Chandrika. "We will see. The fatehr is a wind soquili as well and so are Nora's parents." Secrectly Polar hoped all the babies would all be winds; she admired their wings.

--------------------

Chandrika smiled.
"It will be really wonderfull if you have all the babies winged ^^ i'm sure they will. I still hope to find a soquili too or a familiar. I will wait. You have a great family."

She looked the sky and start dreaming.

--------------------

"Oh my god so many," she said staring in aw, "that is so wonderful I just love the soquilis I wish I had one," she sighed. "Oh well maybe one day if fate decides it that way." Tadewi exclaimed with a smile.

--------------------

"I think so too; Orchu and Kasumi all had winged children. So I'm pretty sure the same will happen with Nora and Nipper's children. I wish yo luck finding s soquili or a familiar. They are wonderful companions. Polar turned to Tadewi. "I suppose so." She cluckled. "They are quite a handful. And I'm sure you'll get one too. I waitied a while before I got Orchu; but I was so happy when I did."

--------------------

Chandrika turned back to Polar.
"Hey I'm patient" she smiled, "I will just wait."
She caresses Nora, and smiles.

--------------------

"Ya you're right I'll just have to wait an see what happens." Just then she looked up to the sky and saw that the sun had fallen considerably. "Well would you look at that I'm sorry I have to get going now," She anounced. "Nice meeting you all!" and she rubbed Nora's face one more time and gently patted the basket and then got up and walked back down the river.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff