Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:04 pm
((Dante is having pc problems and doesn't know when he'll be able to join us again so please be patient))

"Hi Celestial," Raven said as she continued to look at her book. I don't even want to know why she's not in class this time, I'm going to mind my own buisness...Raven thought as she tried to see what section Celestial just got books from. Finally curiosity made Raven go over to where she last saw Celestial and instead of looking at the books Raven looked at a pendant laying on the floor. What's this...Raven thought as she picked it up and looked at it. A number 8! Don't tell me she has an entire collection of these damn things...Raven thought as she realized it was one of many empowered pendants that were floating around society. "Good students are supposed to do the work themselves, not cheat," Raven said to the pendant as she left the library once again to find Celestial.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:14 pm
Dante headed to the middle floor for P.E. He decided the start searchiong for the amulet and then decided to head to the principal's office but he needed a reason to get in so during P.E. Dante got up and threw the Gym teacher threw the concrete wall."So... coach am I going to talk to the principal now?" He was forced to the office where he met the school's shady principal. Mr. Alucard..... Dante scanned the room for anything strange. He saw a chest but just then Mr. Alucard's fist knocked him off the chair. Dante didn't fight. " If i do i will be expelled and ruin my chances" The gym teacher comes in and begins beat Dante to the ground.
Before he passes out he notices the chest in the back of Mr. Alucard's desk."The insignia on that chest is the same as the one in the amul-" Dante passes out. Mr Alucard laughs." We won't have a half-demon trying to relieve our younger clan members of their current status." The Coach laughs, " Just stick him in the furnace room then we will rid of him soon."  

Dante Aurion

` m a i i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:21 pm
"Hey Raven!" as she saw Raven in the library again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:23 pm
Craven walks down the hall looking for her class. 'I wonder where it is' She thought.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:31 pm
"Celestial! I thought you just went to class again, why are you here again?" Raven asked. She must have done one of those wierd schitzoprhenia things again...Raven thought to herself before she remembered the pendant she found and was going to give back. "Oh, Celestial...I found your necklace thing on the floor over here. I thought you might want it back so I picked it up," Raven said as she took it out of her pocket. I won't yell at her for having them until I know for sure what she's doing with them...Raven thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:36 pm
Craven reads the numbers on the paper. 'Oh I have gym' She started toward the gym with a sigh.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:55 pm
Dante wakes up in the scorching furnace and looks around. "So they can't trust Raven and the others and they watch them by converting the faculty to vampires." Dantetries to break out the chains that bind him but he lacks the energy. "SomeOne Can you HERE ME!" Dante sighs, I'm not going to die here... I will save my friends...." His eyes turn crimson red and he body begins to got through a metamorphic change... The demon's roar is heard all throughout the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:58 pm
Craven looked around for the being that made the roar finding herself infront a of a furnace. "Hey is anyone alive in there?!?" She calls.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:03 pm
Dante demonic essence and begins to change to his demon side. He begins trashing the furnace room then once his wings grow to their max He flies throught the floors and on top the ceiling."I WILL DEMOLISH THIS SCHOOL" Dante has no control over himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:04 pm
Just as Raven was about to give Celestial her pendant back she heard the most horrific growel she had ever heard. "DANTE!" Raven screamed and then took off running out of the library. What the hell am I doing? Dante wants to vanquish me or something...Raven thought as she ran down the hall and came to a screaching halt next to another vampiress. "Who are you and why are you here? Never mind, just move," Raven said all out of breath as she moved around the other girl. "Dante are you in there?" Raven shouted at the door to the furnace room as loud as she dared.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:05 pm
Craven pushes the rumble off of her. 'Damn waht was that' She jumped through the hole in the ceiling following the demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:08 pm
Just as Raven shouted to Dante she heard a series of very loud noises that sounded very much like something breaking through concrete and steel. s**t, where is he going?....Raven thought to herself as she heard the noise continue towards the roof. Then Raven took off running down the hall and up the 4 flights of stairs to the room. She arrived a few seconds after Dante, only it wasn't the Dante she liked. s**t, s**t, s**t, he's in demon form, s**t....Raven thought as she tried not to panic. "What do I do now?" she asked herself outloud as she walked towards Dante.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:10 pm
"Oh.. Thanks! It's my good luck charm. It's a fake!" she smiled. "Oh.. my..." Celestial said and somehow dissappeared and appeared somewhere else with the star under her again. "What are you doing?" Celestial asked Dante. "Why? Follow..." Celestial said as she made Dante follow her. "Now... Why do you want to demolish this school? I won't hurt you unless you do something bad. This star protects me so no damage will happan so I won't hurt you. Now tell me... Why do you want to destroy the school?" Celestial said with a different voice. The pendant Raven had was glowing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:11 pm
Craven stared up at the big demon in mild surprise. 'Holy s**t hes big and mad.'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:12 pm
The demon in Dante only awakes when he is very angry thus Dante has avery non-chalant attitude about things. His demon side only believes in the death of others. I need to stop myself from doing this! STOP NOW! Dante cannot control his body anymore the demon has taken over completely. The demon goes back down through the floors grabbingthe gym teacher with one ahnd and actually ripping him apart. He lands in the middle floor. "I dare you to come after me anyone of yous" The demon take step which cause small craters in the floor. "Dante isn't here right now... I'll be taking his messages for now on."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games