Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:28 pm
"Ok maybe that girl before can help me" Mika thought running back towards Craven  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:18 pm
Name: Blane
Gneder: Male
Race: unknown (hybrid)
Apperence: look at bottom pic www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=4535847

Personality: keeps to himself and has a somewhat dark presance about him.

Weapon: carries a single visible balde all other weponry is summond using powers described below.

History: look at The Official Post Your Character Profile thread.

Element: look in the same place as above

Powers: used wings to summon feirce winds, and summon Weapon made of light or dark energy, other powers yet to be harnessed.

Dorm:24 (alone)  

Rsoldier

Rsoldier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:24 pm
"woah its been a wile since i have been to a real school" *wakes around the campus* "now ifonly i could find my dorm" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:59 pm
name: Ariel Saint Clair
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Race:Night shadow/demon

Equipment: Katana, metal claw in left hand, summon stones, soul stones, dark hole amulet

Powers: Controls the shadows, he is able to wrap darkness around his katana to increase the power and lenght. The metal claw is extendable with the shadows. He can summon shadow creatures but this takes alot of power so he uses Summoning stones. He has soul stones which steal people's souls away and the dark hole amulet creating a black hole which automatically kills anything in its path. After this he looses all his energy.
Also just regular demon powers. He can also go full shadow demon form and he is uncontrolable.

Personality: Of ghastly appearance, gaunt and white and gothic. Evil looking to some. quiet and mysterious. If looked directly in the eye by a mere mortal they are overcomed by the feeling of death and darkness.

Bio: Ariel was born in an nice dog demon area with his dad and his mom. At the age of 3 the shadow world was summoned upon earth and shadows killed everyone including Ariel's mom and dad. The shadow king realised Ariel's true potential and used the shadow powers to allow Ariel to be reborn. Ariel was reborn with new powers, the powers of the shadows. He was made the shadow kings apprentice and was sent on various missions to assasin. He secretly plots revenge on the shadow king. His demon form often interfere with his shadow powers and transform him into a monster into his full shadow demon form. He ussually never remembers what happens after but he is mastering that power. His katana is his only memoir from his dad. The stones were given to him by the shadow king and the dark hole was given to him by The Source of Light, the founder of the rebellion against the shadow king, right before he died.  

blink2407

blink2407

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:08 pm
*walks into school* Nice place, now where could my dorm be? sweatdrop
Well i guess i'll just walk around and see if anyone can help me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:09 pm
looks around "now were did she go?" Mika wonders looking for Craven  

neckroz209

blink2407

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:16 pm
where do i get my dorm number, where is the office, gods i'm so lost. Why do i even have to come to school anyways. i hate my dad right now. And where is everyone? *keeps walking around*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:18 pm
looks over to Ariel Saint Clair "Hey you!" Mika shouts waving  

neckroz209

blink2407

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:20 pm
*hears Mika* Hey! I'm Ariel, i dont suppose you could help me out a bit, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:27 pm
"Uh Hi i'm Mika and sorry im kinda looking for some help to hey wnna search together?" mika asked  

neckroz209

blink2407

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:33 pm
Oh yea hey well nice to meet you, yea lets search together maybe we'll find something. People are always saying, two heads are better than one right?
*says Ariel*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:34 pm
"That they do" Mika giggled her hood slid of but she didnt notice  

neckroz209

blink2407

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:39 pm
*giggles along with mika* Hey i like your face, your kinda cute, and your hair too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:41 pm
"What? my face?" Mika then realised her hood a slid off "you..you dont hate me?" mika asked  

neckroz209

blink2407

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:44 pm
why would i hate you, theres nothing to hate *giggles*  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items