Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mountain Top Battles (An Underworl RP) (Semi-Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lycans or Vampire?
  PW
  Vampires
  Lycans
  Niether
  Both
  What!?
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:39 pm
Craven smiled taking his hand. He helped her through the door then helped Soul through. She reached her hand out for him. "Come one I'll help ya up." She said her smiled broadening.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:09 pm
Artanus smiled back and grabbed her hand, and he swung in. "Thanks. Now which way?" he asked, referring to the three different tunnels, all too long to see down.  

Aitoyoru

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:42 am
"Hold on let me check." Craven said walking to each tunnel entrance inspecting them. "Were'd it go." she sighed tapping the wall inside the middle tunnel. Hearing a click, stones began to move. Off to Artanus's right a stair way came into view. "That should lead to the servant quarters, on the first floor. But the library is in the east wing, the servants is the west wing." She said walking toward the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:17 pm
Soul rushed up the stairs anxious to see the inside of Dracula's castle. They emerged in a dimly lit room. The window drapes were blood red. The room was filled with rows of four poster beds with neatly folded sheets. Soul stared in disbelief that he was in Dracula's castle.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:07 pm
Artanus looked around and kicked a bed. Three of the legs collapsed. He went to another bed and lifted up the sheets to see a large blood stain and a knife sized cut in the matress. "What went on here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:10 pm
"A routine slaughter." Craven sighed softly. "If one of the servants began to speak out or become restless, they were to be killed." She walked to a bed solitary in the corner. She flipped the matress off, then opened a secret compartment on the frame. She pulled out a ring of keys. "The day the biggest slaughter was held I escaped through the passages." She said holding up the keys so her two compainons could see.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:07 pm
Artanus looked down at the floor in sadness. But then he noticed something, a slight indent in the floor. When he kneeled down and wiped the dust away, he found it to be a keyhole. "You got a key for this one?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:55 pm
"I dont know, here try some keys." Craven tossed Artanus the ring of keys. "I believe thats where Anna hid all of her pecious items." She said then looked to Soul. "You okay over there?" She asked.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:25 pm
Artanus caught the keys and tried all of them. "None of them work. But, this ones broken...." He held up a dull, small, grey key, snapped off at the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:33 pm
Craven looked into the key hole. "Well part of the key is in the lock thats why nothings working." She snickered softly.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:21 pm
Artanus reached into his pocket and pulled out a tube labeled "Metal glue" and popped off the cap. He rubbed a little on his finger and rubbed it on the end of the key and stuck it into the keyhole. I'll just let that stay then...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:56 am
Craven sat on the bed where she retrieved the keys. "I don't know if anyone or anything still lives here." She sighed laying back on the old matress.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:01 pm
"I'm sure theres a large amount of rats here." Artanus threw a rock into a small hole in the wall and a few rats scurried out of another hole on the floor. The vampire laid down on the bed with a sigh. "I'm so tired..." He rolled over and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:29 pm
"Man and I thought they were a problem when I lived here." Craven groaned rugging her eyes. "I'm tired to but it isnt smart to fall asleep here." She sighed standing.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:00 am
"Then just call me in danger..." Artanus yawned and pulled some dusty covers ovver him and closed his eyes.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff