Reply RP/Game
Stuck In A Haunted Mental Facility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticCatDemon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:56 pm
(( Good question actually neutral ..He kinda died in this RP))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:25 pm
(What!? No!!! I just lost the internet for a while! How long have I been gone?)
The wraith quickly went through the floor, and came up on the other side of the man. He opened his mouth and a long snake shot out of it at him.  

Blasphemator

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:57 pm
With the girl tugging at him, he had no time to react, and the snake dug its fangs into his neck, biting deep and injecting its venom before releasing, a jet spray of blood issuing from the hole. He immediately pulls his hand free of the girl, shoving her away from the wraith. Ignoring the torrent of red sustenance flying from him, he wraps his fingers around the wraith's cloak, and shoots through the hallway at incredible speed, dragging the ghoul after him, letting his body slam into the walls as he skids around corners...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:05 pm
"W... wait!" Lin cried out as she watched the other man take off with the wraith. "You can't take him alone!"

She sighed and began to run towards the man. She won't catch up but... perhaps if she's lucky she'll still be of some use.  

Sentama Lin

ChaoticCatDemon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:23 pm
Artemis was about to to punch him (again) until the man decided to drag him and noticed that he was bitten in the jugular vein. She went stright torwards Lin.
"Hey! Where the hell is he going?" Artemis asked her. She also noticed something.. He ran torwards the stairs. (I'm not going to be here for aboiut a week, just to let you guys know now >.> damn vaction...Hopefully I won't miss anything! smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:44 pm
Being a ghost, which is what wraiths are, he could go through walls. And as he was being dragged along, he had snakes come out of his body and slither all around the other man. He then conjured a sword with a giant snake's tooth for a blade and sliced at the other man, in an attempt to get him to let go.  

Blasphemator

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:04 pm
"I have no idea where he's going..." Lin replied as she kept running towards the injured man. "...still... it doesn't look pretty."

She observes the streams of blood left on the floor as she turned that same corner to see the snake blade about to strike. She exerted herself a little more - trying to catch up. She raised her sword - palm against the blade's flat end - and blocked the snake blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:44 pm
The young woman sighed in the twighlight, the moon shining on her crimson hair. She stroked her hair and put a few strands behind her ear. She looked up into the moon. Walking along the worn road, she began to hear odd sounds coming up ahead. "Is that coming from that old building?" She thought aloud. Maybe I should check it out....No, It could be dangerous...but then again... Moments later she came to the pathway that lead up to the building..a car parked near it. Ah..so theres someone here. I should definetley go up now.Maybe they're lost.She thought, and walked up the path, approaching the odd building slowly.  

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

ChaoticCatDemon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:29 am
Sentama Lin
"I have no idea where he's going..." Lin replied as she kept running towards the injured man. "...still... it doesn't look pretty."

She observes the streams of blood left on the floor as she turned that same corner to see the snake blade about to strike. She exerted herself a little more - trying to catch up. She raised her sword - palm against the blade's flat end - and blocked the snake blade.

Artemis didn't know what she was up to, but she ran after her just in case she really did hurt herself. She wasn't able to catch up, but all she heard was the loud CLANG! of the two sowrds coming together. Artemis stopped in horror as she heard the deafing(sp?)sound. She flew as fast as she could, just to see that Lin had blocked the sword from the wraith for the injured man.
"You little..." Artemis was trying to say to Lin, but she couldn't come up with an insult. All she could say was something that she hadn't said in a very long time:
"Nice work," she said to Lin. for the first time in a long time, she actually smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:48 am
He couldn't believe his eyes. Here was the girl, turned from prey to defender, deflecting the wraith's blade. His disbelief was short-lived, however, and he quickly took advantage of the opportunity, tightening his hold on the specter, swinging him around, and launching him out the window, the glass splintering, jagged edges lodging into his body, away from the facility. He turned to face the two of them, and a small smile passed the charred face, before he dropped to the floor, the effect of the blood loss slamming into him like freight train. His eyes glazed over, his breathing became shallow and wheezy, and his body went completely limp as his internal organs began to shut down. With a final, tremendous effort, he raised his hand up to the girl's face, resting it on her cheek for a moment. "...Thank...you..." With his final words uttered, he at last knew peace...  

Xanatos Forever

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:04 pm
(I'm going to edit that so the thread doesn't die.)

The wraith came flew out the window, but then came fling back and body slammed the winged cat demon girl thing-a-ma-jiggy (what ever the hell you are... LOL) and bit deep into her neck. All of a sudden, a moaning was heard from down the hall. It was zombies. And plenty of them.
"Ah, what an annoyance!" He fled down to his chamber. (If any of you wish to visit him in his chamber, go right ahead. Keep in mind he's got the mind of a 15 year old. An evil undead 15 year old, but a 15 year old none the less.)

Description of his room:
it's about 20 feet by 15 feet, it has a wall with 100 masks on it, each hand-painted, some scary, some benign, each looks different from the rest. The walls and floor are metel. The cieling is bullet proof/fire proof/water proof glass, with plenty of long oval lighbulbs. On anouther wall lies a giant glass case with a collection of swords, knives, axes, daggers, and other medivel weapons. On a desk that's about 3 feet by 5 lays a few toys. The desk has four drawers, one with a revolver handgun in it, one with alot of paper in it (graph, line, and clear), one empty, and one with some disks for music in it. Also in anouther wall are some speakers and a place to put disks in. There's a bed in the corner of the room.

He lays on his bed. Strangly there appears to be an assualt rifle lying on the floor where near the guy he was fighting and the cat-demon-girl and the human girl are. The zombies are nearing them (Please come visit him after the zombies).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:24 pm
((.. It sounds like this RP is coming to a closing! gonk Let's not have that happen!))  

ChaoticCatDemon

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:44 pm
(( xd I'm just waiting for some kinda response to my post))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:17 pm
(I edited my last post so that the thread doesn't die.)  

Blasphemator

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Lin dropped the sword and fell to her knees as she watched the man die. The only words she could mutter were "Good night" as a few tears streamed down her eyes.

After a while she got up and turned to Artemis.

"...Artemis... that guy... is still around."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces