Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Which Old Cartoons Do You Remember...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember?
Yes!!! Yes!!!
69%
 69%  [ 59 ]
No...
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Sort of :S
15%
 15%  [ 13 ]
Yes yes, there's an option for you poll whores as well...
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 85

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:44 pm
The Outcast of time
you had to bring this up didnt you?! i love the old cartoons! (is a cartoon maniac!) you can probably say any cartoon from the 80's or 90's and i will know it. And yes i know im a geek xp

Of course I had to bring this up! These programs were much to good to be left forgotten! Pick your favs and post 'em up for all to see! Then, start debating with others over certain episodes, or the 'toons themselves in general! Welcome, and enjoy! xd

Annnn, now that I've gone and flooded my own thread with replies, I'm going to go lay down, becaues I have a headache, and I'm still tired as all hell! Have fun readin' my replies if you want to, or just go ahead and jump into the convo with a 'toon not mentioned, or a debate on an already mentioned 'toon! Ciao, all!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:45 pm
twisted Mhuahahahahahahahahaha! 6 out of 8 pages begun by moi. This thread's soul is mine! ninja  

Xanatos Forever

The Outcast of time

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:52 pm
Xanatos Forever
The Outcast of time
you had to bring this up didnt you?! i love the old cartoons! (is a cartoon maniac!) you can probably say any cartoon from the 80's or 90's and i will know it. And yes i know im a geek xp

Of course I had to bring this up! These programs were much to good to be left forgotten! Pick your favs and post 'em up for all to see! Then, start debating with others over certain episodes, or the 'toons themselves in general! Welcome, and enjoy! xd
fine i will!

Scooby Doo
Beetle Juice heart
Popeye
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
Duck Tales
Ghostbusters
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Hercules
Inspector Gadget

god! i love all of these shows!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:59 pm
The Outcast of time
Xanatos Forever
The Outcast of time

fine i will!

Scooby Doo
Beetle Juice heart
Popeye
Duck Tales
Ghostbusters
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Hercules
Inspector Gadget

3nodding You, my dear, have excellent taste! Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers...oh, the whole lot of 'em! Wonderful programs! I must add more! Mighty Ducks: The animated series ((Thought that sure was so much fun)). Darkwing Duck! Annd, that's all I'll add for now, because my eyes are starting to itch along with my throbbing head! xd  

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:01 pm
Okay, I've got one more for now! I just can't resist! >.>
<.<
Marsupalami! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:03 pm
Xanatos Forever
The Outcast of time
Xanatos Forever
The Outcast of time

fine i will!

Scooby Doo
Beetle Juice heart
Popeye
Duck Tales
Ghostbusters
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Hercules
Inspector Gadget

3nodding You, my dear, have excellent taste! Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers...oh, the whole lot of 'em! Wonderful programs! I must add more! Mighty Ducks: The animated series ((Thought that sure was so much fun)). Darkwing Duck! Annd, that's all I'll add for now, because my eyes are starting to itch along with my throbbing head! xd
*smacks head* i forgot darkwing duck! whee i how could i do that?!  

The Outcast of time

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:13 pm
Another one! Because I can!

Dexter's Laboratory!

This show holds a special place in my heart, as I was always being compared to Dexter as a child! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:26 pm
Okay, last one!...No, really!... stare Whatever, to you, too talk2hand

xd Anyways. I have to mention Samurai Jack. Jack was so cool. If anyone could've gone toe to toe with Batman, I would say Jack could've. He rocked, and his theme song wasn't too shabby, neither wink  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:33 pm
Xanatos Forever
Okay, last one!...No, really!... stare Whatever, to you, too talk2hand

xd Anyways. I have to mention Samurai Jack. Jack was so cool. If anyone could've gone toe to toe with Batman, I would say Jack could've. He rocked, and his theme song wasn't too shabby, neither wink
Aw hyexi naw! You had to mention him! He was so awsome he was supercooliawsomelicious! I ain't kidding!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:58 pm
(I was born in 92 mrgreen )
I remember
Speed Racer
Gumbie
Johny Quest
Hong Kong Phooey
He-Man
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(the old one)
Bugs Bunny
Looney toons
Tiny toons
Tom & Jerry
Thunder cats
2 stupid dogs
Dexter's laboratory
Batman
Sonic(i loved that show)
Hey Arnold
Rugrats
Zim
Captin Planet
Scooby Doo
Rocko's Modern life
Space ghost
Rocky & Bulwinkle(something like that)
Beetle juice
Popeye
Duck Tales
Josie & the p***y cats
Johny Bravo
X-Men
Justice league
The Flinstones
Muppet Show
The Smurfs
The Jetsons
(This is all i can remember 4 now but theres plenty more 3nodding )  

Zeenya

Anxious Browser

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:21 pm
Has anyone mention The Animaniacs? My FAVORITE show when I was little. Also, Space Ghost Coast To Coast. Oh, and no one can forget Cow and Chicken!

Ah, the good old days...

How I miss you. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:32 pm
damn those little blue bastards! *yes this is aimed at the smurfs!*  

The Outcast of time

Milly Endoh

Moonlight Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:39 pm
I remember watching Monster Rancher a few times. It was good show 3nodding From what I can remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:43 pm
The Outcast of time
damn those little blue bastards! *yes this is aimed at the smurfs!*

what you don’t like communist propaganda marketed to kids?  

dartalian

~Spirit of Dragons~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:51 pm
I'm not sure if any of these episodes are still on, because my mom got rid of cable two years ago. The last time I got updated was last June at a motel. So, here are the shows I remember:

1) Scooby-Doo
2) Get Smart (I have some episodes of that on a video, though)
3) Columbo (but I have a few of the seasons on DVD)
4) Perry Mason (I think one channel broadcasts it, though)
5) The Flintstones
6) The Jetsans

There are others, but I forget them at the moment.

The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff