Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
GodMod RP...that's right! Feel free to blow up the universe! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If given the chance, would you godmod?
  THE WORLD IS MINE TO COMMAND! TO CONTROL!
  Might be fun >.>...
  I dunno...
  No! Never! Godmodding ish wrong! *nod nod*
  POOOOOLLLLLLLLL WHHOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:00 pm
"Ahhh... you don't feel it's eternity's time yet...?" He muttered, shards of crystal piercing through Armelle's bodily form. Bloodied crystals left Armelle's body, the robe stained crimson from the wounds. He laughed a bit, a soft smile on his face as he looked back at the girl. The wounds on Armelle's body slowly healed through the ambulant's power, though her blood still stained the vestments.

"No matter... for it is my decision when eternity comes..." He replied, unfurling the wings of light behind him. He dashed from his spot and charged toward Thaliat in a span of seconds, wildflower petals and crystals scattering as he ran speedily through the field, aiming an elbowed strike at Thaliat's stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:58 pm
Thaliat saw the attack coming a moment too late and caught an elbow in her ribs as she twisted her body to avoid the blow.

"Ahh! Damn!"

With her free hand, Thaliat clutched at the sore ribs and swore as she lost her balance and fell to one knee. Without thinking, Thaliat flicked her other hand releasing the crystals she'd previously maintained there. They arced towards Shiranoth at blinding speed.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:38 am
"How... inconsiderate... and rude..." Shinaroth muttered, wincing as the crystals further entered the controlled Armelle, the wounds closing up as fast as they were made. "Why are you hurting me...?" He said, using Armelle's voice rather than his own. The robe was now streaked with blood, the crimson magically forming patterns on Armelle's simple vestments. Swirls, vines, detailed flowers, and various runes formed on the clothes.

He laughed maniacally, the normal voice returning, as he levitated the same crystals used on him before. His hand seemed to slash the air, scattering crystals in an arch, heading at brilliant speeds towards both Thaliat and Xanatos. As they crept closer to the target the small sparkles grew in size, becoming spiked, like shuriken - no, caltrops - hudling to their targets.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:56 am
Thaliat swore again and waved her arm over her head.

"Terra Murrus!"

A thick earthen slab arced over Thaliat, concealing her from view as the crystals shattered and fell to the ground. The crystals sounded like tinkling bells as the pieces fell to the ground.  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:08 am
Xanatos watched as Thaliat used her earthen magic to defend herself yet again. "Not bad," he mutters to himself. The crystals which Shiranoth had directed to him reached their destination, but instead of embedding into the Vampyre's flesh, they flew right through him as if he were nothing but air...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:02 pm
Shinaroth watched amused, the golden wings on his back slowly turning black - as if absorbing all light nearby. A few streaks of red embellished each wing as the folded back. He raised his hand and pushed at the wall, crumbling the earthen defense in seconds. He leaped into the air, barely a second afterwards, leaping behind Thaliat as the wall began to crumble.

"Are you really that afraid of peace eternal...?" He asked, lifting his arm and slapping Thaliat across the face, the slap forceful enough to send an average human flying incredible distances.  

Sentama Lin

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:17 pm
Thaliat let out a choked cry of surprise and pain as she flew a few feet backwards. Thaliat squawked out a command and waved an arm over her head. A wave of earth rose up and arced over Thaliat, allowing her to slide safely back to steady ground.

"Damn! That hurt." Thaliat stood and rubbed her injured face. She glared at Shinaroth. "I really don't like you."

Thaliat clenched her fist and muttered a string of words and crystals began to rise to her fist. "I'm not afraid of peace eternal, I just don't feel like dying today."

She smiled darkly and muttered a low phrase and the crystal shards fused as one.

"Chrystallum Telum!"

The missile shot forth in a blur, aimed not at Shinaroth but at his annoying little harp. It reached Shinaroth in a matter of seconds.

"I think it's time to change the tune of this dance."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:36 am
Isolde looks pretty much like my avatar -- horns, tail, eyes, hair, and tattoos at least. Plus scythe.

Isolde entered the battle scene, scythe in hand but nowhere near prepared for the intensity of the fight she had just walked in on. She ducked back behind a small bush as she realised exactly how ferocious the duelling opponents were.

"What the hell did I get myself into?" she muttered under her breath, sweeping her blue hair out of her eyes. Her tail flicked impatiently, wishing she had the skill to join in the fray.  

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:32 pm
"The real question," whispers a voice in her ear, "is what's getting into you?" At the same instant a thick, long tail curls around Isolde's legs and spirals up her body, light reflecting off the blood colored scales as it slithers between her legs and curling diagonally along her front, the end of the tail housing its own scythe like blade, which rests up against her trachea. From the bush itself steps out the owner of the tail, the same bloody scales cascading over his cloth-free frame. Draped over his shoulder like a cloak rests a leathery wing, the skin violet with old blood. The figure looks upon his captive with eyes so far from human: orbs of pure black save for the pupils, which dilate like a serpent's, slender lines of burning red. He reaches up with a clawed hand and pulls his hair, cinder black and matted with dried blood, away from his face, while from the back of his head, curving around his face almost like an insect's mandibles, with needle sharp points, come a pair of horns. The creature grins slowly, rows of razor sharp teeth beaming at Isolde. He would have fun with this one, he knew. Xin, the incubus...demonic embodiment of Lust...had just found a new plaything...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:53 pm
Staring straight ahead, Isolde stood frozen in place with her heart fluttering against the inside of her ribs like a caged bird. Her hands slowly slid into a battle ready position on her scythe and she felt the adrenaline flowing through her veins as she waited helplessly for something to happen - for the thing to drop its guard or for miracle she wasn't sure.

"Perhaps, but I'd like to try 'who the hell are you,' on for size." she spat, the entirety of her courage encapsulated in one single phrase.

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:04 pm
"Oh, you're a feisty one, aren't you?" Xin asks quietly, still grinning as his tail pulled her closer to him, the tail blade brushing up against the skin of her throat just barely, "Especially considering your current situation..." He stopped her just a foot between their bodies, and he looked Isolde over calmly, his eyes taking in her clothing, weapon, and figure. With a faint whistle, he looks back up to her eyes, now smirking softly. "Not bad," he murmurs to her, reaching up and brushing his scaled fingers along her cheek lightly, "Not bad at all..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:13 pm
The instant reaction to his caress was to spit at him and sneer. Isolde's fear was mounting inside of her and the more terrified she was the more brazen she became. After scanning him quickly to see that he had her nearly entirely boxed in with no escape she simply held his gaze.

"I know we haven't been properly introduced but..." Holding her ground, she braced herself and gripped her scythe tightly as she moved to swing it directly at him.

Trish the Stalker

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:18 pm
He smiled lifted the harp, letting the shards of crystal hit his weapon. He released it, letting it fly into the air, the harp morphing back into Armelle's staff from before. It landed on the ground, a few feet away. He looked at the girl, hands resting at her sides as he walked over.

"Do you really think..." He said as he lifted one hand, nails growing a little, glinting in the sun. "...that I need a mere harp to control what I control?" He added, raising the other hand, scattering another layer of growing crystals everywhere: the grass, the trees, Thaliat, Labelle, and Xin; the crystals simply passed through him. As usual each small glittering shard began to grow on all it touched, crystal slowly encasing the other bodies.

"I will bring peace and eternity..." He said as he dashed over, readying to rake Thaliat's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:37 pm
Xin laughed as Isolde's spit dribbled off his scaled cheek harmlessly. At the same time, his shifted his footing, sliding behind her just as she swung the scythe. Lightning fast, his tail unraveled around her torso, binding her scythe instead. His arms took its place, sliding around her body, one around her collar, another just below her diaphragm, pinning her own arms to her sides. "My apologies," he whispers in her ear quietly as his wing lifts from his shoulder and spreads out over them, "call me Xin..."
Shiranoth launched his offensive moments after, and as the crystals began to fall upon the demon and girl, they vanished, leaving the precious stones to grow upon the ground....

Xanatos Forever

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:16 pm
"No you won't!" Thaliat shouted bravely, though she was quickly running out of ways to defend herself.

Throwing herself into a hard tumble forward, Thaliat was just able to slip under Shinaroth's arm and stopped her tumbling a few feet behind him. Thaliat rose to her feet quickly while drawing he crossbow over her shoulder. A bolt had already been loaded in it, and now Thaliat aimed at Shinaroth and fired a blazing bolt, screaming angrily then throwing herself behind a tree for some type of shelter.

"Leave me alone!"

A strange tinkling sound under her boot startled Thaliat, and she glanced down to see the crystal that was beginning to encase her legs was now falling away, shard by shard.

I wanted these crystals off me, but, I didn't say a charm...how is it that this is happening? Unless... Thaliat grinned darkly to herself. For once I think my temper is actually a blessing!

She began loading another fire bolt into her crossbow.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff