Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:54 pm
"how wil that be possible if i will be fighting too?" tak looked at mika. "im not going to stand here on the side lines and risk becoming a prisoner held for ransom. this is my fight too and with the grace of the mon goddess, i will not be harmed." tak knew that she had to be apart of this war. it was apart of her history. their history. she was going to do more than just watch... not mater who stands in her way  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:22 pm
Mika loked at her "Tak...if your having a pup then im afraid you might have to stand on the side lines...i doubt your man will want you fighting wile your pregnant" she sighed knowing Tak was right she would be fighting.  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:53 pm
"but you dont understand mika, Na'pay knows that i am strong. thats one reason why he was so attracted to me. being pregnant will not make me weak and you know that. we could always have another pup.... besides..." tak noticed mika looked at her sternly.. tak walked up to her rubbing her cheek against hers. "we both know i am too young to be starting a family... with this war and all." tak waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:02 pm
Mika hated when Tak rubbed her cheek against her own it was almost as bad as using the puppy eyes trick it praticaly melted her "Tak.....yes you can always have another pup.....but trust me...you do not want to lose one.......it is very hreatbreaking....even if you didnt want the pup" she said sounding as if she was talking from a personal experience.  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:03 am
" how would you know ?" tak was getting a litle impatient with mika.. she had made her mind up about what she was going to do. she had to.. it was.. her destiny  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:43 am
Jaden chewed on her lip for a few seconds then looked at Tak "because....because.......i made......the same.....mistake when iwas....your age" she looked at the moon "i got pregnant to some roag wolf...i thought he was big, strong, kinda cute" she sighed "as soon as he found out i was pregnant he left....i chased after him.....his clan said that i wasnt worthy of bearing his child....they killed the pup...before it was even born......before it had a chance......i was heart broken...i never wanted the pup....but still....that feeling of losing my pup...how ever unwanted it was....i couldnt bare the pain...thats...one of the reasons i became a black wolf...to hide from the pain"  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:28 pm
"as young as i am mika, i know better than to run away from something that the mind carries.. no matter where you run,.. you still have to live with it. i'd rather fight and lose my pup for fighting for whats right.. and protect all thats good and have a secure future.. then to give in and watch those i love die and risk being at the hands of our enemies with my child in a situation i'd rather it not live in." "you know im right." Tak paused to look at everyone there staring back at her in amazement from what she just said. she slowly began walking toward the shaman to ask for help. she stopped and turned around... "mika,.. i need you." she waited for mika to catch up. and they walked in silence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:35 am
Mika sighed and walked beside Tak i may not say this much Tak but you are getting very mature.....i know you'll be a great leader if you ever get the chance she thought watching Tak and i know your right as well....but i jsut want you to be happy.....  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:08 pm
as they got closer the old shaman woman noticed then and her eyes thined with what seemed to be suspicion ..as if she was trying to read their minds and who they were ... tak and mika stopped right in front of the old wolf waitingfir her to be done with her beading... she did not look up .... mika began to speak when the old shaman wolf cut her off.. "i know why you are here child." .."both of you sit" .. as they began to sit ... the shaman took out herbs abd spices mixing them together in that looked like an old shell of a turtle....mika began to speak again as tak glee fully watched....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:13 pm
mika spoke,.. "we have come to see if you can help us find out if tak is pregnant." the shaman sais nothing but look up at her while shaking her herbs in her bowl... "i said i know why you both are here , child." the woman replied. the shaman took out old deer bones out of her sack she had at the side of her hip. she took them out .. elp them in her hands and wispered to them and threw them in her bowel with the herbs and shook them around and threw them out in front of her. they both stared at the mess that the shaman mess the shaman made. tak looked at mika ans mika shrugged.. then she loked at the shaman who was already staring at her .... the shaman spopke..." tak,... child.. you are not pregnant. it is not the moon goddess's will for that to happen right now.... too much is happening you life.... you have a major part in what is too come.. you do not realize that do you?" the shaman waited for her reply. "well i dont know what the future holds. but i know i want to help and my desire to do so is strong." tak said on a soft voice. avoiding contact with mika. "well, child it is all because of what the moon Goddess has in store for you. ... a major thing.. but do not be afraid. for i know that you are naive right now.. but knowledge will come to you when then time is right... as for you mika... " mika loked up with big surprized eyes.. "you know your part every well... and you are doing the best.. the moon goddess shines down on you for it. the road will be difficult fo you.. but She who Glows .. does not put her children in more then they can handle... some surprizes are in store for you... some good ..some unfortunate. ... but moon Goddess with bless you none the less. " ..there was silence but the shaman got up too her feet and walked away.. in silence... leaving the mess she made ... mika and tak began to replect .. staring at the pile in front of them  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 pm
((ooo wow long post!!! im jelous lol sorry i did post hehe stinking time zones))

Mika then started thinking about what the shamen had said you know your part every well... and you are doing the best.. the moon goddess shines down on you for it. the road will be difficult fo you.. but She who Glows .. does not put her children in more then they can handle... some surprizes are in store for you... some good ..some unfortunate. ... but moon Goddess with bless you none the less she continuously thought it over and over trying to figure out what it all meant... "unfortunate??...that doesnt sound good"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:34 pm
tak was not surprised about what the shaman said about having a major part in whatis to come but.. she wanted to know what it was. she .. knoew that she had a part unlike anyone who would be apart of this wolf history that is to come. she was glad that she wasnt pregnant.. but s he sure felt woosie. maybe it was all the dramam thaht happened so quickly. ...nothing she has not seen before.. but she could tell it would get worse for her soon.. but she knew that the moon goddess would not give her more thant she can chew. she knew ... when it comes.. what ever it was.. she could handle.... she knew that even more with mika on her side.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:38 pm
Mika looked at Tak "Tak...when she said..unfortunate...you dont think someone close to me is going to die do you?" she asked sometimes she over thought things and usualy ended up comming to the wrong conclusion "or..or mybe im going to die..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:51 pm
"well mika, " tak replied, " im no shaman but i am sure there is no death.. at least not for you. i truly believe she would have told us. if you were to die.. you would not have much of a part that she claimed you would have." tak rubbed against mika to reassure her that everything was alright. "come on.. im hungry."  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:32 am
Mika nodded "but unfortunate...i dont like the sounds of that..." she sighed "im thinking into this way to much...and what did she mean i know my part every well?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff