Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:47 pm
((my name was too much like silver.for.secrets and since they had it longer, i changed it. it bothered me. sorry if all this confused you))

"dear, i'm here to stay. you can't get rid of me that easily. and Luke i didn't scare away your dinner, she's still there. go look." she let go of him and made herself comfortable on a couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:08 pm
Nashi: she turned slowly from the building and started walking away still shaking harshly and she walked back threw the woods "oh gosh that building gave me the creeps"

Kia: "yes but she is walking away now and if you want to turn her into a vampire luke i suggest you do it now"  

Fishies1236

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:22 pm
"yes Luke, just be careful you don't suck her dry before she's finished. Remember last time?" she smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:32 pm
Luke:>>
-jaw clenches and he disappears before she can upset him more-

Rina:>>
"Nacola how can you say that? you claimed to love him still when he left you and went into hiding! you're gonna make him do something stupid!"

outside:
Luke:>>
"dont be afraid" he whispered into the girl's mind. "i think you're beautiful. look at me." he would change her, and not give Nacola another reason to hate him. she has enough already...  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:36 pm
Nashi: she turned around and gasped "get away from me you stupid vampire!!!" she took out her sword and put it in front of her  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:41 pm
"whoa! chill out. i just want to talk. how'd you know i was a vamp?"  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Nashi: i read everything about vampires i can and you look like one to me and since i know your from that builing in know for a fact your one because i heard rumors from my freinds that vampires are in that builing" she stood nerviously her whole body shaking  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:48 pm
'goregous and smart... i could like this girl' he thinks. "dont be afraid. please. i didn't want to scare you. please trust me." 'that sounded so dumb! damn, i'm messing this up so bad...  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:50 pm
Nashi: "why would i trust a vampire!! I can sence you want to make me one of you....i just know it...i can see it in your eyes.. I dont trust you one bit!!" she got in a fighting stance and store at him with her gorgious blue eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:53 pm
"so dont trust me then. i promise not to lay a hand on you. i won't touch you in anyway, shpae, or form." in his mind Rina's voice floated 'promises are just ugly lies tied up in pretty ribbons....' he shut her out and just stared at the girl.  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:57 pm
Nashi: she lowered her sword a little "what is your name?" she said a little more calm "and do you promise to keep that promise?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:59 pm
"i promise. i keep all my promises. i'm Luke. can i have your name?"  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:01 pm
Nashi: she hesitated...she didnt know if she should give him her name but she decided too "im...Nashtariel. But Nashi for short" she said quickly "can i leave now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:02 pm
"willl you come back?"  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:04 pm
Nashi: "no and why would I? I dont want to be with a bunch of vampires...and why do you care? Your not my mamma"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff