Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:00 pm
"Hmph," Kiona came back after being pryed off the demon's back "Are you the demon boss who is lingering over this desert? Its not for you to control if it is!" I shot a stream of fire around the demon in a circle and made it explode. "ha" I said seeing a giant piller of smoke rise from where I exploded my fire. I hoped that, that had injured the demon. I knew it couldn't kill her, But I hoped I did some damage. It took a while for the smoke to thin, but all the time I was wait for her to emerge.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:07 pm
Amaya screamed just to trick the girl. The wall of fire was around her, but not doing anything. A beam of light came out of her sword, and encircled it. She got it in the right position, then shot the light all around so it enclosed her in a bubble of light. The fire disapeared, and then the light dissapeared. She took the sword and pointed at her mouth and blew of it. Then, she casually brushed off her clothing and pointed her sword at the girl.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:12 pm
I smirked and realized that this is the type of demon that Ayane said obsorbed fire and was weak to water and ice. So, if Ayane still wasn't out of the smoke, I'd have to think of some think. to buy me some time I shot blasts of fire at the demon's feet, but not hitting her. then I opened my water bottles and was able to shot the water out of them with my fire. The water was ice cold still when it hit the demon hard. This time, I knew I had done something!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:23 pm
The water ball hit Amaya in the stomach, sending her flying backwards. she cursed loudly.Gathering her strength, she managed to jump in front of the water ball. It streamed past and kep going. She grabbed her sword, pointed it at the girl, and another beam of light streamed out. It went half way to the girl, then stopped in mid air. There was a loud boom, and a wall of clear glass formed around the girl, and then it fogged up... A screm could be heard on the outside. Inside, fire was burning, and the small girl was floating innocently. Suddenly, it burst, and Amaya appeared again, just bigger, and fire was bursting around her. Air was pushing the fire, and water flowed in back of her. Her eyes glowed red. "Try me."  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:36 pm
Just then Kiona and Ayane burst out of the smoke. Kiona leaped toward the demon and bit her neck bringing her to the gound. I surrounded Kiona and I in and layered armour. closest to us was the icy water. Then the outer shell was fire. The demon would thing it was all fire, but would be tricked. Now I knew that I could conceal the water in my fire but keeping the water flowing the oppsite way as the fire. I slammed by key blade into the gound and a 12 foot doom of fire and water surrounded the demon. "Yes, Go Kiona" I said and Kiona leaped into the doom still covered in our fire and water armour. Kiona was there facing the demon, ready to fight. I hoped she could stand up to the demon that rivaled our own abilities.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:46 pm
Amaya just stared, entranced, at the girl. She was good. A flash of light appeared in her mind, and she yelped out. "NO! NOT NOW! I HAVE TO BEAT HER!" Her power weakened, and she fell to her knees. She stuck her tounge out and licked the blood off the oozing vut under her mouth. "Leave me alone...", she managed to sputter out. She screamed again as her wings fell to the ground and the red crimson flowed out. " GO AWAY!!!!!!!', she screamed at the flashing light.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:56 pm
I heard a cry from Inside the dome. I Kept the dome up but I walked inside to see that the demon was now an angel. This was one weird demon. I realized that she probably wasn't the one who was trying to control the desert, but I didn't care. She was still a demon. I rose my keyblade and held it an inch away from the sobing demon... angel... thing.... "Admit it" I said to her "I have won this battle for now." I said ready for any soon attacks. "I can let you go or we can fight more. You have two choices. But one choice may let you live a little longer than the other." I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:01 pm
The angel didn't reply. She rose to the air, light eminating from her lost eyes. "What makes you think I would want to stoop to your level?" The angel laughed sweetly. "You know, you have niceness in your heart. You can show me. I'm not a bad guy." She smiled, and went to the ground and patter the girl on her head.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:15 pm
"Ha, I may be a demon, But I am no where near being as bad as you. I am a demon on the angel's side." She patted me on the head again. and I twitched. What was she doing? She smiled kindly and flew off and I canceled all our attacks and defences. "Kiona" I said and she obeadiently came to me. I hugged her "I'm tired" I said to her. "But we gotta get to the sanctuary. Ayane, lets go!" I said and I picked up Kiona "Now, you can sleep Kiona." We were walking again and we came closer to the sancuary. By night fall we were almost there and kiona was fast asleep. "Ayane, lets not stop just in case there is danger around here. Anyways, we'll be there by dawn!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:20 pm
After the girl was out of her line of site, she turned back into her evil self. "God D*** it. I need to find that girl and ask her why she atacked me. Why did I have to turn into my evil side?!", she darted up in the sky, and she saw the girl. She would stay in the sky, but follow the girl to her destination.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:38 pm
It was almost dawn when we reached the sanctuary. I ran into the small shack that was in the middle of a beautiful garden.
"Master Riku!" I said as I spotted a familiar face hanging new flowers in a pot.
"Well, What a pleasent suprise. Keitsume, Kiona. and whose this" He said Ayane entered
"Um, thats Ayane, but, I have some important stuff to tell you about the demons. So, she comes in later in my story." I said
"Of course, and after that, I am sure you will need a nice feast and rest."
"Okay, well, I learned of a new demon clan that sprung up in a mountain west of here. They killed a whole wolf's pack execpt one. She's in Ayane's village now. I went to Ayane's village to tell their elders about the demons but, I didn't get around to it... ha ha" I said before continuing. "anyways, I was heading here with Ayane occompanying me when we were attacked by another demon. She seemed to be part angel too. so she was a little interesting. I don't know much about her but I know she is pretty strong. We only managed to beat her by a little. But, I got to learn a new trick because she seemed to obsorbe fire and was weak to water and ice and stuff. So now I can use my fire to manipulate water a little too!" I said Exitedly, hoping he would be proud. Master Riku smiled at me and I smiled back of course. Now I needed that rest and feast. Using all my energy like that makes a girl tired. ha....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:54 pm
Amaya fled to the ground, sighing with relief. She flexed her wings as she strolled casually to the temple where the girl was. People stared at her in awe. She glared at them with an evil smile and they turned away. Once she reached the temple, she thought about her way to aproach the situation. She decided the best way for her was to barge in and hide her face so she couldn't see the girl. she would ask her the questions, and then leave never to see her again. Finally, after figuaring everything out, she pushed open the door, and there they were, standing. A priestly man, taller then her, stood talking to the girl who had tried to defeat her. They looked at her, seeming puzzled. "Hello.", Amaya smiled evily, and then remebered to cover her eyes. "I need answers."  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:15 pm
Jaden had been training ever since she had arrived she had many cuts, bruises and welts from mistakes she had made her training was deffinatly very intense but Jaden wasnt about to give up she had made a promise to Keitsume and was going to keep it Jaden slowly stood took a couple of deep breaths before resuming her training  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:04 am
I heard a scream from the temple church in the kingdom a mile away. That wasn't a good sign.
"I think That might be a demon attacking." I said as we ran outside of out little shack into the deserted garden. "We should go there" I said looking at Master Riku.
"No, you stay here. They have their own army that can take care of things" He said "And you can't know if it is a demon or not. There could a stampede from the zoo or something." He said motioning for us to come to the dining hall in the back of the meditation Shack. We went and ate a well deserved breakfast. It was quite now. And we hoped that the kingdom was peaceful again.
"Y'know, I have updated the invisibility system for this sanctuary. Now its invisible to anyone except the people I want to be seen by. Which means. Only you guys." Master Riku said happily.

After we had our breakfast feast Master Riku told us to go and rest upstairs.
"Wha!?" I said "Master Riku, I want you to train me some more. I wanna get stronger. I don't want to rest!" I said
"No, but if you rest, your body is getting stronger. Even you, Ayane, need to sleep. Now, go upstairs to your rooms and get rest!" He said pointing at the stairs. I sighed and I went upstairs with Kiona and Ayane.

Once Upstairs I took the first door to the left and Ayane took the Right. I didn't sleep tho. I lay of the bed petting Kiona's head. We were tired but, we had to be able to learn how to fight when we were tired too. But then again. If we were strong enough to distroy a demon without getting tired then, that was even better. After that thought sleep rolled over me and I woke up when it was dark out.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:08 am
((Uh kelly..my person just yelled at you....she's right in front of you...))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff